Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,498 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys (27783 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tahrah:
Funny how broke guys will also comment on this topic.
no it is not about broke guys but about girls of these generation deceiving boys
Are you telling me all these ladies asking for airtime genuinely love or even like these guys
So if that is the case, why will you lie for a guy you love

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
safiaapussy:
another naija girls bashing thread, better delete this before my owner (Safiaa) show face shocked grin
Lol dear...

No be face you show before? Shey na Leg?

Safiaa... Be sincere.... Are my points not true?
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tapout:

it's a lie oh...op meant slaying undergraduate mamas... I know I've fallen for that air time for subscription to do assignment once. The girl tired it the 2nd time, she was like "I'm going for night class cos there's this article I have to download and read for my exams bla bla bla" i said ok... 5mins later, I sent her the codes for midnight browsing on all the networks... Nonsense!!

Thanks for supporting me bro..

Those girls wahala is too much.
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tahrah:
They will dear...

Ain't you ladies making them broke...

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by dingbang(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tahrah:
how much do you have in your account? undecided
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
greyboy5000:
no it is not about broke guys but about girls of these generation deceiving boys
Are you telling me all these ladies asking for airtime genuinely love or even like these guys
I don't know tongue
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2017
safiaapussy:
another naija girls bashing thread, better delete this before my owner (Safiaa) show face shocked grin

hey safiaapussy
meet samydick lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

dude u wicked sha cheesy cheesy

meanwhile lemme pitch my dick here first

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by charijee(f): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tapout:

it's a lie oh...op meant slaying undergraduate mamas... I know I've fallen for that air time for subscription to do assignment once. The girl tired it the 2nd time, she was like "I'm going for night class cos there's this article I have to download and read for my exams bla bla bla" i said ok... 5mins later, I sent her the codes for midnight browsing on all the networks... Nonsense!!

No biggie if your female friend demands that from you

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
greyboy5000:
You're right bro....

I throwaway salute......
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

hey safiaapussy meet samydick lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

dude u wicked sha cheesy cheesy

meanwhile lemme pitch my dick here first
You're funny dude...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
DanceVille:
You're right bro....

I throwaway salute......
right back at you my bro
You created the thread
You deserve the salute
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by safiaapussy: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
s
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
safiaapussy:

I am not Safiaa, I am her pussy (obviously). but I can tell you she's going to disagree, she's currently asking her BF for recharge card so she can subscribe to MTN 10mb plan, she'll be online soon to call you broke grin

Better carry your dick, if Safiaa should come back and meet it, she'll ask me to swallow it and I'm already full angry. I can't count the number of dicks I've swallowed with the hair on my clit today grin
I have hear you......
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
greyboy5000:
right back at you my bro You created the thread You deserve the salute
Thanks bro..
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by dmgr(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
DanceVille:
There are some hilarious tactics some Nigerian ladies used in order to make guys send them airtime...
Many of my friends have fall victims to their traps nowadays and these prompted me to open this thread though I know many ladies here will bashed me for this but all the same that won't stop me from saying my mind sha..

Nowadays, you'll just see a random lady that hasn't sent you a message before will just message you, and asking you to send her a recharge card.... Naija babes sha...

Their ways of asking for recharge card is very hilarious in the era of Buhari's change..

No time to check wristwatch.... Lemme drop the stylish ways Nigerian Ladies use to get airtime from guys..

7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys..

1.If You Love Me.... Please Send Me Recharge Card

Some Nigerian ladies do uses this tactic often to guys.. They make sure the guy they send this message to must have toasted them before. they knew the guy won't hesitate I'm sending to recharge card to them... And after the guy send the card, they won't say 'Thank You'.. They won't call you nor send you a text talkless of flashing your line... I oity some guys that have fell victim..
Some Nigerian ladies are strategist..

2. I'm On My Way To Sokoto, I Want To Call Dad But My Airtime Is Insufficient

Some Nigerian ladies do lie they are travelling to Sokoto, from Sokoto to Ebonyi until they mistakenly lie they are on their way to Sambisa Forest too...
This has happened to a friend of mine.. His girlfriend called him, telling him, she's on her way to Lagos... She didn't know we see she and her friends inside the Keke napep laughing....
Chaaaiiiii..... Naija babes.... I fall for you ooo...

3. My Mum Is Ill, I Want To Call Her

Shey na recharge card go heal your mama ni? Some Nigerian ladies don't care to lie that their mum is ill whereby her mum's somewhere else doing okay and enjoying her life...
Naija girl:Babe, my mum is very ill , I want to call her but I don't have airtime..
Guy:Shey na recharge card go heal your mama ni? Your mum that I just saw now with your dad both laughing to each other...
Naija babe:Just send me the card..
Guy:Ok, I will... wait for the next 100 years..

4. They Updated Their Whatsapp Status

Some Nigerian ladies do update their whatsapp status saying.. 'I need airtime, I'm broke'.... Am sad here.... They aren't broke guys, they are just looking for the maga that will fall to their trap of sending the guy..
The best reply is that....'Babe... you're sad? please, then go and commit suicide...

5. My Subscription Just Got Exhausted And I need To Do My Assignment

This also happened to my friend's friend... We were inside the room when his female friend sent him the message 'her sub has exhausted and she needs to do her assignment and the worst part is that she said... 'she's broke'... The lady that we saw at the ATM machine that withdrew #10,000 from her account that same day in the afternoon...

6.My Subscription Will Expire Tomorrow

They will compose the message that their sub will expire tomorrow and that they don't know when they will be coming back online.. You know I love you.. Please can you send me #2500 Airtel recharge card? Guys, it's a lie, she didn't love you at all.. Trust me, don't send it to her, send her message two days after.. she will read your message but won't reply...

7. I Would Love To Continue Chatting With You But My MB Will Exhaust Any Time And I'm Broke

Lol.... I intentionally put this to the last.. After serious chatting with them, Some Nigerian ladies will use that moment to ask for airtime.. They know the guy enjoying the chat, so he won't have a choice than to send the card...
This happened to me today when I was chatting with her this morning... I just met this girl through Facebook and we exchanged contact... After a long hours of chat this morning, she sent me this message ;

Lady - Im really enjoying our chat.Unfortunately,my subscription
will expire any minute from now sad

Me - Ehhya...Don't worry we will continue when you re-subscribe...

Me- You don see mugu..

I drop my pen at this junction..

Guys... feel free to add yours..

Ladies... Bashing is always welcome..

Written And Compiled By:DanceVille

8.The once that will boldly ask: One bae called me the other day and behold she told me pop and clear that she needed card and she even told me the network she wanted..those kind ones no they use any style ask, although I do send at times depending on the kind of girl sha
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by ThemiDhayor(f): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
Op... I think u are right. But am not guilty of any of these.
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by ThemiDhayor(f): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
A
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Oyindidi(f): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
Watin dey wrong with that?
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
ThemiDhayor:
Op... I think u are right.
But am not guilty of any of these.
I am curious how do you know the op is right
If you don't ask and you are not a guy to verify if the op:s story is true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
dmgr:

8.The once that will boldly ask: One bae called me the other day and behold she told me pop and clear that she needed card and she even told me the network she wanted..those kind ones no they use any style ask, although I do send at times depending on the kind of girl sha
I swear....

You're right bro...

Chop Knuckle....
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
Watin dey wrong with that?
Nothing is actually wrong with it..

Please kontinue until you ladies dry our pocket Finish..
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Oyindidi(f): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
DanceVille:
Nothing is actually wrong with it..

Please kontinue until you ladies dry our pocket Finish..
I'm not a guy
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Doctorfitz: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
U're right op. They go form dey beg

Too many here.
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by goldporte: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tahrah:

my dear i am not broke.. you guys are pest...... someone like me dont care whether you hava a pvssy or a dickhead...... no special treatmeent..

modified:

grin
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Safiaa(f): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
safiaapussy:

I am not Safiaa, I am her pussy (obviously). but I can tell you she's going to disagree, she's currently asking her BF for recharge card so she can subscribe to MTN 10mb plan, she'll be online soon to call everyone here broke grin

Cinderella5 too will be here soon to say "even broke nairaland boys will comment"

Better carry your dick, if www.nairaland.com/safiaa should come back and meet it, she'll ask me to swallow it and I'm already full angry. I can't count the number of dicks I've swallowed with the hair on my clit today grin
you've given me over 30 mentions. I thought i would ignore you, but let make the rest of your day happy. Soak up this attentiom because you will never recieve a mention from me again. Have a fantastic night and day tommorrow. Bye troll.
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by safiaapussy: 1:50am On Jun 25, 2017
Safiaa:
you've given me over 30 mentions. I thought i would ignore you, but let make the rest of your day happy. Soak up this attentiom because you will never recieve a mention from me again. Have a fantastic night and day tommorrow. Bye troll.

Thanks Safiaa, I'm a fan. You don't know what this means to me.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 25, 2017
fellow guys also ask for recharge card as well.this card ish of a thing i dont see anything to it as long as its not an extortion galore.if its a close friend wether male or female and request and if i have, of coz i had give.i heard some ladies prostitute themselves in exchange for recharge cards.thats unbelievable to hear.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 25, 2017
DaZion:
It's true bro...

Na so a girl asked me to send her recharge card #1000.. Me wey broke pass a street begger
a random girl?
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 25, 2017
safiaapussy:

I am not Safiaa, I am her pussy (obviously). but I can tell you she's going to disagree, she's currently asking her BF for recharge card so she can subscribe to MTN 10mb plan, she'll be online soon to call everyone here broke grin

Cinderella5 too will be here soon to say "even broke nairaland boys will comment"

Better carry your dick, if www.nairaland.com/safiaa should come back and meet it, she'll ask me to swallow it and I'm already full angry. I can't count the number of dicks I've swallowed with the hair on my clit today grin
madt guy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 25, 2017
Tapout:

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 7:17am On Jun 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm not a guy
I didn't say you're a guy....

I know you're a girl...
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 7:17am On Jun 25, 2017
Doctorfitz:
U're right op. They go form dey beg
Too many here.
I swear...

They are too many bro..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down / 20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.