Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys (27784 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by DanceVille: 7:21am On Jun 25, 2017
lefulefu:
fellow guys also ask for recharge card as well.this card ish of a thing i dont see anything to it as long as its not an extortion galore.if its a close friend wether male or female and request and if i have, of coz i had give.i heard some ladies prostitute themselves in exchange for recharge cards.thats unbelievable to hear.
It true my bro...

Some naija babes do prostitute themselves for recharge card..
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2017
DanceVille:
Ivt true my bro...

Some naija babes do prostitute themselves for recharge card..
mehn thats really sad to hear.recharge ke? shocked
bro my concience will eat at me if i use recharge as leverage to sleep with a girl.whats in recharge in recharge card? haba shocked

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Lalas247(f): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
When una no go date working class girls
Stay there Be dating kids and complaining nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by bejite: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
For the jobless ladies anyway.

For those still looking for that dream job? Sign up now on www.bejite.com. Find and connect to your favourite employers. Let the world know the stuff you are made of. Join now. It is free!

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by ThatIgboBoy: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
I was with one yesterday which was her birthday. She had no boo so i decided to make her feel special. She was just complaing that she needed airtime and that she has tried all her union bank and stanbic account codes to load online and none wass working.
I just do ear like i no hear her complain change the topic
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by patola080(m): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Best answer to gv to her For MTN *606#
For airtel*607#
For glo*707#
For etisalt *600# any one she want
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by naijajobx: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
those don't work for me
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Guys should come let me give the recharge card.
All those guys that demand card and money from ladies are they girls too?

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by adetayo234: 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
I want to send something to you on whatsapp, but my subscription has expired. Can you send me airtime so that I can subscribe and send it to you

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tahrah:
Funny how broke guys will also comment on this topic.
even some of them that are being fed by ladies will comment.
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Ifeanyi080(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
U promise me something but don't worry send me recharge card if know I'll forgive you.. After that she won't even flash u.. Am a victim.
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Martin0(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lalas247:
hahahahahah this ur mouth eh,I just dey look for u my laugh away pains,,come nor dey make me dey laugh oo abeg
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
OP, it's really pitiful. Some of them will go as far as blocking you just because they didn't get what they are looking from you. Two blocked yesterday and when I called one of them she said because I seldom call her on phone and also do not send call cards to her. As a result, she blocked me. I responded to the chick by saying "clap for yourself". I owe you nothing!

These end time girls think maybe because they are pretty and that, every man would dance to their tune.

What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Ta(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
The one that happened to me waaay back in uni. Random girl saying "come and pay my Bis for me now" if I hear! Back then when BIS wasn't smiling (#5k). Person wey de use Nokia de pay for blackberry subscription? undecided undecided angry cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Dantee005(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lol...Awon slayqueens.... grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Olibboy: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Girl: Are you indoor or outdoor please. Me: I'm indoor. Why did you ask? Girl: I need airtime, I can't go out Me: I will come out whenever I hear jesus voice. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by zolapower: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Majority of this aformentiond ladies are on romance land . After I opted out of romance section via whatspp I got unanimous message from ladies begging for recharge card for sub. This are matured ladies .

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by whizzyleejr(m): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Some no dey use style dem go tell you straight and bold
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by ken55: 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
The newest trick is this...
They will send you sometime like this

Select one apple and I will cut it 4 u
A� B�C�D�E�
F�G�H�I�J�
K�L�M�N�O�P�Q�R�S�T�U�V�W�X�Y�Z�
Anything inside d apple u cut is wat u must do.

After making sure you have agreed to do anything you see in the apple, it doesn't matter what alphabet you choose. They know the result so they will quickly substitute whatever you chose with...SEND ME RECHARGE CARD....someone did it to me yesterday. Lol. She didn't know I've already seen the A-Z result somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by onyxo76(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
I send them used cards, gats lots to spare, send three used ones and she loads them and gbam line blocked

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by gucci20(m): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
I also had such an experience b4, we met within a day n I asked how she was, she said she was not fine @ all. And I asked what happened, she said she doesn't av any food @ home dt she'll appreciate if I cld help her out. I blocked her on my WhatsApp immediately, even if I'll help u, not d day we met online now.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Sike(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
Some Ladies Got No Shame On This

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by SACI: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
my guy ...
1.u've got a lot time on your hands to notice this things
2. which kind of monitoring spirit do u have that immediately she ask u 4 credit unto her mom being sick u ll just c her mom and dad laughing, she is broke n ask 4 credit u ll c her at d ATM withdrawing 10k,she said she is broke at sokoto u will c here in keke driving by laughing...�
3. those lines u consider new, I last heard them being used in 2009..they were so often used they were considered cliches by 2010/2011...so if u or ur friends are falling for that now it says alot about you guys.
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
even some of them that are being fed by ladies will comment.
grin grin grin
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Theblackstalln: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
SACI:
my guy ...
1.u've got a lot time on your hands to notice this things
2. which kind of monitoring spirit do u have that immediately she ask u 4 credit unto her mom being sick u ll just c her mom and dad laughing, she is broke n ask 4 credit u ll c her at d ATM withdrawing 10k,she said she is broke at sokoto u will c here in keke driving by laughing...�
3. those lines u consider new, I last heard them being used in 2009..they were so often used they were considered cliches by 2010/2011...so if u or ur friends are falling for that now it says alot about you guys.
So what are the new lines being used now,pls share with us for heads up kiss

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Theblackstalln: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
ken55:
The newest trick is this...
They will send you sometime like this

Select one apple and I will cut it 4 u
A� B�C�D�E�
F�G�H�I�J�
K�L�M�N�O�P�Q�R�S�T�U�V�W�X�Y�Z�
Anything inside d apple u cut is wat u must do.

After making sure you have agreed to do anything you see in the apple, it doesn't matter what alphabet you choose. They know the result so they will quickly substitute whatever you chose with...SEND ME RECHARGE CARD....someone did it to me yesterday. Lol. She didn't know I've already seen the A-Z result somewhere.

Abeg shift make I faint

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Theblackstalln: 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
onyxo76:
I send them used cards, gats lots to spare, send three used ones and she loads them and gbam line blocked

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by Doctorfitz: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Since wey I dey toast u, u gree for me?. 0
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by odinga1of: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
True talk bro
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys by toastedbread: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
not all girls bro. do not generalise it. re-edit your title to some nigerian girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.