Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Depression Is Ruining My Life - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Depression Is Ruining My Life (5947 Views)

My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depression Is Ruining My Life by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 09, 2018
touch1234:
I grew up like this.

I just get sad for nothing or stupid reasons. I have tried drugs and alcohol but I always come back to the same spot.

It has gotten worse now that the country is in a bad shape.

I have had suicidal thoughts countless times and am afraid one day I would yield.

My life is miserable. Nobody knows am dying inside, people just think am proud or being a snob.

I need someone to at least tell me if this is a common problem or how to go about it before it gets out of hand totally.
It is not a common problem. Such problem can kill you either suddenly or gradually. The way out is you moving close to Jesus. Trust me and you will be amazed.
Re: Depression Is Ruining My Life by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
Boole3:

we fit chat for Facebook?... just want to talk to someone.... feeling like i'm going through this alone

For now I dn free social media oi nd possible nairaland na just me nd my life oi
Re: Depression Is Ruining My Life by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Boole3:

we fit chat for Facebook?... just want to talk to someone.... feeling like i'm going through this alone

For now I'm off anytin social media I wan limit d thins entering my mind
Re: Depression Is Ruining My Life by suremanpatriot: 12:03am On Mar 29, 2018
...You Just need to adjust your lifestyle to overcome it.
1) You must be a seeker!
seeker of the truth about life and living,this is in Christ Jesus. Find a serene place like library or quiet zone to breath and meditate deeply; Do this every morning for 2weeks
2) Go watch a good movie about love and romance.
3) Walk away and avoid images that upset your mind whether on facebook,instagram,anywhere you are. And stop reading newspapers (no news is good news,unless you can handle bad news ,stop reading newspapers)
if you practice these things you will just be fine. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wow! Plus Size Chic Goes NudĀ£ For Beautiful Pre-christmas Photoshoot / Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum / Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.