Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years (37794 Views)

3 Things We Learn From Diddy And Cassie Marital Breakup....after 11 Years / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Bestchoice4me(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Aunty cry you too like support bad thing as far as na woman
Tah!No be only silly,a gurl who is into runz will neva upload her bf pix or any guy pix,because she doesn't want to block various source of "maga tinz" frm dem,had it been dat guy to is loaded and Behind,cruising a benz u'll see d gurl pix sittin in d front with seatbelt den captioned it,Me and my Boo,or Me and fiance,abi no be diz 9ja gurls wey like 2 show off wella and feel among,lemme come and be going jare.

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by ikevictor: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2017
drtee247:

So her relatives can buy her expensive hand bags and shoes and wunt help her out with her school fees undecided

So sad we could think women are worth nothing except a man gives them...or they must must sleep with men in order to afford a handbag.

Very very sad we treat fellow humans with such disregard. Please attach some value, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by udemzyudex(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2017
Have stop worrying about things like this in a relationship, in fact the moment i see you doing kurukere, I'll call you to order, but if you think you're smart, I'll take my mind off you and wait for the day you will use your mouth to say it,and if i can't stand it, I call it quit..

I like to start with the end in mind, your character will change that mindset if i see you're good enough.
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Immorttal: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
Fùckboys are very easy to spot in the game, and I don't pay a blind eye to their activities around me. How do one know he's serious if he comes with the "Ring" proposal immediate?, use the "No sex before marriage" tool, and he'll disappear. No fùckboy would stick around if he isn't getting the pussy. grin
if you play 'no sex before marriage' game with me na you go tire grin
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by funshint(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2017
stanleyjacinta:
my boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and some months now without sex... but I do pass my weekends at his place and anytime I visited him, h touches me, kisses me and so on I flet it was a normal thing... until one in my birthday when I came to his place he wanted to have sex with me, I refused... then he left me.because of that sex issues I have stopped passing weekends at his place.because he has ask me to come visit him at least... I went to visit him after much talking he started the romance, but I knw he wanted hv sex with me then I stood up from the bed and went to the chair pretending as if I was angry..... at a moment he became annoyed and told me that he doesn't knw wot he is doing with me that lets go our separate ways that is over, he doesn't want to cheat on me but am not helping matters, so is better we end the relationship... I was shocked though I never said anything I left his house with annoyance... he called me and I did not pick, he later came to my place to beg me to accept him back that he doesn't knw wot came over me... he begged me alot.. but am confused! is he truly sorry? should I accept him back? or is he coming back because he has not gotten what he wanted.... help pls
hmmn....I've also been in a situation where I demand sex from my gf to say the truth! But even when she refused it never crossed my mind to breakup with her. U too be sincere with your choice. It's very wrong to deny your boo of something while giving it to others. I'm not saying you give it to him if you're not yet ready; just call him and hv a candid talk together. it's really important you do dis. Tell him about your choice in life; if he truly loves you he'll stay with you sex or no sex. But pls don't use withholding sex as a weapon to hold him down on a journey of nowhere. But also don't be forced to do anything against your conscience. If he truly loves you he'll stay but if he decides to leave then he's not worth your time. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by kinzation(m): 7:58am On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
I have never followed a boyfriend on any social media platform beside whatsapp which seem private. Never used a bf's pic as dp, and that doesn't mean I double-date.

Whether I'm weird?, I don't think so...I think certain things should be kept private till a ring is on the finger. tongue
you're 100% correct...

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by iwadobo: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2017
Papiikush:

Sometimes you speak the impossible in a casual way

Success has always been the antidote for heartbreaks grin

Walai. Make money and far betters babes will come around . It happens to me in year 2006 , but today I'm glad it happened.

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by mendula(m): 8:05am On Jun 27, 2017
I WILL ADVICE THAT YOU FORMAT YOUR HEART, SHUT DOWN YOUR CRUSH, RESTART YOUR MEMORY AND START AGAIN!

OF WHAT USE IS A PARTNER WHO CAN NOT ENDURE YOUR LITTLE BEGINNING, I PRESUME SHE IS THE MATERIAL TYPE
YOU BOTH ARE IN SCHOOL AND SHE ALREADY FEELS IT'S HER RIGHT FOR YOU TO PAY HER BILLS GUSH!!!
IS SHE AN ORPHAN EVEN IF SHE IS, EVERY MAN RESPECTS INDEPENDENT WOMAN, AFTER FOUR YEARS AND SHE FEELS YOU AIN'T DOING MUCH
BRO, LET HER GO PLS IN DUE TIME YOUR GOD'S SENT WILL COME BELIEVE ME.......

GOOD LUCK!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by tonero230(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2017
stanleyjacinta:
my boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and some months now without sex... but I do pass my weekends at his place and anytime I visited him, h touches me, kisses me and so on I flet it was a normal thing... until one in my birthday when I came to his place he wanted to have sex with me, I refused... then he left me.because of that sex issues I have stopped passing weekends at his place.because he has ask me to come visit him at least... I went to visit him after much talking he started the romance, but I knw he wanted hv sex with me then I stood up from the bed and went to the chair pretending as if I was angry..... at a moment he became annoyed and told me that he doesn't knw wot he is doing with me that lets go our separate ways that is over, he doesn't want to cheat on me but am not helping matters, so is better we end the relationship... I was shocked though I never said anything I left his house with annoyance... he called me and I did not pick, he later came to my place to beg me to accept him back that he doesn't knw wot came over me... he begged me alot.. but am confused! is he truly sorry? should I accept him back? or is he coming back because he has not gotten what he wanted.... help pls

He may still leave you after giving it to him or not.Becareful.
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by EzeeYFB(m): 8:15am On Jun 27, 2017
SmellingAnus:
The earlier you remain happy and free yourself from depression , the better for you.... If you have really loved her well, she may most likely come back to you no matter the number of dicks she ends up fuckin...Lol...

Anyway, get busy with school, work or join a department in your church and become very committed if you are a Christian
no b concern b Dat ni? D number of disks way se go done pound one before coming back hmmm
I fear Dat part ooo
Cos Dis guy go come serious with becoming successful and like play d girl decides to come back probably when he is better, shey make him just pretend as if all Dis while she was just celibate, Hmmm e hard ooo
Even me sef e go hard oooo.
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Simitrendy: 8:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
What I stated is relative, and that was why I said "Silly girls" indulge in such, 'cause no matter the love both parties are professing to each other, anything could go wrong which would bring you back to square one. So in a situation you tagged him/her as boo/bae with all sorta flattering comments which your social media contacts are well aware of, then suddenly there is a breakup, you delete his/her existence, answer questions as to what happened, and the next time you're in another...you repeat the same rubbish. How will those who want to take you seriously do so?, obviously, you could be sending 'Mr right' far away with your activities. grin Personally, I don't even us "I'm in a relationship".

A girl or lady like you in this world is a big gift grin

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Abdul3391(m): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
Your assumptions that you noticed she possessed things she could not afford like; handbags and shoes is funny, are you saying she's an orphan or doesn't have a relative who could give her money for those?. The only thing that validates she might be cheating was the calls you were suspecting. As for her not adding you on social media beside whatsapp is a good thing. Were you expecting her to flaunt you on social media 'cause you two are dating?...Silly girls do
f that.
from the moment i started reading this i knew it was a lady talking

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2017
You will look back at these days and laugh over it and even feel ashamed of being so terrible at love.
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Omotayor123(f): 8:48am On Jun 27, 2017
Toks2008:

Let her be dude and move on.Face your self development and let her go develop herself.

But wait o...did you just say you can't sleep? come closer...just come closer and gently...
Toks. Do you think heart break is easy

This is a better of the heart, Even when you know the person doesn't deserve you, it's not just easy to get through it.

I know how the OP feels, Only time can cure it.

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by soyinkaseun1010(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2017
Get Well Soon Bro cry
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Jidefido(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
bro now u av got to man up! Where r ur homies? U need some guys time. Go out have a few beer n barbeque, fish or anything u enjoy a lot. U work? Maximum concentration on work or getting a better one or devising a way to make more money on d side. Use that time for nursing hrtbreak on having a goodtime n hustle or brainstorming ideas. Its ususally hard at first but after two days or thre when ur focus sets in u will b happy i bet u. D mode u need now is workhard playhard mode. Maybe a little side pusi will help u, it heps a lot. Side chick? These are moments that side chicks are so essential.

I had mine and it took me a while to get over it after much efforts to revive mine. I activated some levels and got my groove back. Got another job, became more involved in social activities. And now its all past tense, @op forget about her. she doesnt worth your thoughts. it wont be easy, but you will surely forget her soon. hang out more, hook up with friends and just do things that will engage your time completely. in no time, she is out. talking from experience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by SmellingAnus(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2017
EzeeYFB:
no b concern b Dat ni? D number of disks way se go done pound one before coming back hmmm
I fear Dat part ooo
Cos Dis guy go come serious with becoming successful and like play d girl decides to come back probably when he is better, shey make him just pretend as if all Dis while she was just celibate, Hmmm e hard ooo
Even me sef e go hard oooo.
hahhaha she fit go pound giant anaconda o... But its not compulsory he should accept her back when she comes back...
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by godson4u79(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2017
Take heart bro.. Expect this soon..

valnelly:
As I write this.... I'm filled with so much hurt and regret.
My girlfriend whom I thought would be patient enough for me so I could get married to her has broken up with me.
I met her while I was writing my final year project in Yabatech about 4 years ago. We were cool together and the distance between us didn't mean that much to me even though she stays in ikorodu and I stay in surulere. The problem started when I gained admission to Unilag due to my decision for self development. I'm 31 years old and she is 25.
During the last 2 years I noticed she has changed drastically I notice that she now has stuffs like new shoes and new bags. Which of course ordinarily she wouldn't have been able to afford. The only time we see is on weekends and that's because she is still in Yabatech schooling and sometime when she comes like that she acts funny with phone calls. The way she talks to some certain people so suspicious. But none the less she always feels cool with me and always wants to be around me. Could it be because of sex?

I noticed that she behaves single at school and even on social media. We do not chat or use social media, we added each other but at a point I had to take her off because she doesn't portray any thing that shows we are actually dating...i took her off all platform of social media and she wasn't perturbed about it. I don't actually know what's going on in school or her place of residence but I have a very strong feeling that she has been cheating on me and some other guy have been buying her things I can't get for her. But on top of this she was actually looking for school fees and I was deploying all methods to make sure she pays this on time and that alone made me confused!. We had a heated argument on Sunday and she was yelling and talking back at me... I left the house for her in annoyance only for me to come back and she is gone. She left a note that says that she is no longer interested. Guys please what should I do. I love this girl so frigging much. I can't sleep or think straight right now. It's almost impossible for me to start all over again. I feel hopeless. Please guys your advice!

2 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2017
jhudit:

Was the person you quoted with this comment a female too?
Instead of seeing the point in a comment, they see gender.

Miss, I accept whatever you say.
iv learnt never to argue with a lady

but my dear, I'll just leave u with dis DONT RIDICULE OR LOOK DOWN ON UR BF AND LEAVING HIM COS E HIS POOR OR NOT UP TO TASTE, THERE IS A THIN LINE BETWEEN WEALTH AND POVERTY

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2017
Abdul3391:
from the moment i started reading this i knew it was a lady talking

abi ooooooo

so u imagined how dumb dey r

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Memories12411: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2017
You should thank your it was not divorce.
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Chibydinho(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Heineken:
may God bless you man. I like that part you wrote "you need a side chick always as a way to deflect the whole attention from your main babe"... Very true
Any babe that I come across, I make it clear to her that she is not the only one. Any mess up, delete button is pressed.
Good morning, boss.... I pity op sha, I hope he gets a chick soon or find Ps 4 and be enjoying soccer!

2 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by TalkCity: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2017
d

2 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by seangy4konji: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2017
lol
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Toks2008(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2017
Omotayor123:

Toks. Do you think heart break is easy

This is a better of the heart, Even when you know the person doesn't deserve you, it's not just easy to get through it.

I know how the OP feels, Only time can cure it.
Yinmu
At 31 he still wants to develop himself and babe Don dey go 26 and small time 30..

What do you people even think this romance is all about...shouting love upandan abeg who love epp?

These days we need to think with our heads and that's why I keep telling young ladies in their teens or adolescents to be with a guy who is at least10 years or more above their age do that by the time the guy would have gotten his assistant right,the lady will still be young enough for marriage...at least in 7 out of 10 chances...

But when I see an 18year old lady drooling over a 20 or 21 year old guy or a 25year old lady involved with a 25year old guy I just smh! in advance for the lady because in most cases,a super story is lurking....we must use our heads these days cos love is never enough.

3 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Sleekshady(f): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2017
Thank you and God bless you for this
funshint:

wrong advise everywhere...."just forget about her and move one" bla bla shit everywhere. I don't blame most of these guys here; kids everywhere. I've also been at this point before. I can tell u its very easy as a guy to deal with a broken relationship when you're still in your 20s but once u start approaching 30 I bet u it's no longer child's play again. My candid advise to the OP is this...did u say something extremely wrong or rude to her during the argument? I can bet u no girl ever tolerates a rude or angry guy. I'll advise for now you lower your pride and ego and do the needful. If u really love this girl and see her as someone you'll love to spend the rest of your life with. Offer your sincere apology, sometimes you might hv to do it repeatedly depending on the person you're dealing with here. Don't start transferring blame. Accept your own side of the blame, apologize and sincerely promise not to repeat such. Then give her some space to breathe. I bet she'll come back in no time once she see's the sincerity in your apology. But if after like 2 or 3 weeks she still remains adamant then leave the matter to God. But on the long run your conscience will be clear that atleast you tried your best than to now later regret not doing anything at all.
Pls be careful of the advise you follow here a lot hv not yet figured out what they really want in life.
It's well bro!
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Sleekshady(f): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2017
As in, she must need a man to buy her ordinary handbag. The way they degrade ladies these days ehn
ikevictor:

So sad we could think women are worth nothing except a man gives them...or they must must sleep with men in order to afford a handbag.

Very very sad we treat fellow humans with such disregard. Please attach some value, bro.
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Davindal(m): 9:43am On Jun 27, 2017
Bro. Since you poor like this, that you no even fit buy items like pair of shoes, hand bags, clothes, etc, not to talk about oza stuffs like phones, perfumes, etc.

I go advise you to let that babe be. Do make her life miserable. Go find away to make moni, nobi to dey look woman yansh while you no get kobo to even support the yansh.

Just go treat this disease called poverty wey dey ravage your poor ass. Allow guyz them wey grab coins wella to take what rightfully belong to them by power of moni. U dey hia me so? If I catch you, you go hiaram fool.

You wan make the babe come follow you dey suffer, abii? God punish you there!
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by delpee(f): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2017
It may sound harsh to you now but the best thing is to close that chapter of your life and move on to greater things. There's so much ahead of you. Get focused on how to succeed, seek God's favor and guidance. Be thankful that God has taken away a major distraction and obstacle to progress in your life. The right woman will come along as you keep an open mind and pray. You may not understand this well now and I can't explain in details. You'll be back here to rejoice when things turn around in your favor. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Toks2008(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2017
funshint:

wrong advise everywhere...."just forget about her and move one" bla bla shit everywhere. I don't blame most of these guys here; kids everywhere. I've also been at this point before. I can tell u its very easy as a guy to deal with a broken relationship when you're still in your 20s but once u start approaching 30 I bet u it's no longer child's play again. My candid advise to the OP is this...did u say something extremely wrong or rude to her during the argument? I can bet u no girl ever tolerates a rude or angry guy. I'll advise for now you lower your pride and ego and do the needful. If u really love this girl and see her as someone you'll love to spend the rest of your life with. Offer your sincere apology, sometimes you might hv to do it repeatedly depending on the person you're dealing with here. Don't start transferring blame. Accept your own side of the blame, apologize and sincerely promise not to repeat such. Then give her some space to breathe. I bet she'll come back in no time once she see's the sincerity in your apology. But if after like 2 or 3 weeks she still remains adamant then leave the matter to God. But on the long run your conscience will be clear that atleast you tried your best than to now later regret not doing anything at all.
Pls be careful of the advise you follow here a lot hv not yet figured out what they really want in life.
It's well bro!

I guess you are the one who needs to look at the larger picture in the story then you will see why he needs to move on.

For a lady to ever say she is tired then she needs space...if she is truly interested she will come back...

People in relationships fight and they reconcile but when a lady says she is no longer interested. ...no man should force it....if she still want the guy,she will come back and it is left for the guy to give her another chance...I have been there so I know what I'm implying...if a woman has made up her mind to leave a man even after the guy has apologized for whatever he did or did not do,it's a waste of time begging.

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by ethankareem(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2017
Make money and bcome her step dad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Reasons We Kiss / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend / Woman Gifts Her Husband A Car On His 49th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.