Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years (37879 Views)

3 Things We Learn From Diddy And Cassie Marital Breakup....after 11 Years / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by bsideboii(m): 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
Move ahead bro.... let's move ahead.
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
It's good....
These are the type of ladies guys like...ladies who don't give damn
Guys take ladies who love them for granted
Pls enjoy your headache grin grin grin

Quote me and face my wrath

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by aisosa101(m): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
If I can get over mine bro u will I almost gave up but if she loves u she gonna come back if she dosnt guy move on it well

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
valnelly:
As I write this.... I'm filled with so much hurt and regret.
My girlfriend whom I thought would be patient enough for me so I could get married to her has broken up with me.
I met her while I was writing my final year project in Yabatech about 4 years ago. We were cool together and the distance between us didn't mean that much to me even though she stays in ikorodu and I stay in surulere. The problem started when I gained admission to Unilag due to my decision for self development. I'm 31 years old and she is 25.
During the last 2 years I noticed she has changed drastically I notice that she now has stuffs like new shoes and new bags. Which of course ordinarily she wouldn't have been able to afford. The only time we see is on weekends and that's because she is still in Yabatech schooling and sometime when she comes like that she acts funny with phone calls. The way she talks to some certain people so suspicious. But none the less she always feels cool with me and always wants to be around me. Could it be because of sex?

I noticed that she behaves single at school and even on social media. We do not chat or use social media, we added each other but at a point I had to take her off because she doesn't portray any thing that shows we are actually dating...i took her off all platform of social media and she wasn't perturbed about it. I don't actually know what's going on in school or her place of residence but I have a very strong feeling that she has been cheating on me and some other guy have been buying her things I can't get for her. But on top of this she was actually looking for school fees and I was deploying all methods to make sure she pays this on time and that alone made me confused!. We had a heated argument on Sunday and she was yelling and talking back at me... I left the house for her in annoyance only for me to come back and she is gone. She left a note that says that she is no longer interested. Guys please what should I do. I love this girl so frigging much. I can't sleep or think straight right now. It's almost impossible for me to start all over again. I feel hopeless. Please guys your advice!
Mr man, this is called misplaced priority. You have not even found yourself yet. No job no steady income. Go and get a f.u/ck buddy and focus on advancing yourself. She would be your side chick for life if you hit that money.

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
valnelly:
My girlfriend whom I thought would be patient enough for me so I could get married to her has broken up with me.
I met her while I was writing my final year project in Yabatech about 4 years ago. We were cool together and the distance between us didn't mean that much to me even though she stays in ikorodu and I stay in surulere. The problem started when I gained admission to Unilag due to my decision for self development. I'm 31 years old and she is 25.
During the last 2 years I noticed she has changed drastically I notice that she now has stuffs like new shoes and new bags. Which of course ordinarily she wouldn't have been able to afford. The only time we see is on weekends and that's because she is still in Yabatech schooling and sometime when she comes like that she acts funny with phone calls. The way she talks to some certain people so suspicious. But none the less she always feels cool with me and always wants to be around me. Could it be because of sex?

I noticed that she behaves single at school and even on social media. We do not chat or use social media, we added each other but at a point I had to take her off because she doesn't portray any thing that shows we are actually dating...i took her off all platform of social media and she wasn't perturbed about it. I don't actually know what's going on in school or her place of residence but I have a very strong feeling that she has been cheating on me and some other guy have been buying her things I can't get for her. But on top of this she was actually looking for school fees and I was deploying all methods to make sure she pays this on time and that alone made me confused!. We had a heated argument on Sunday and she was yelling and talking back at me... I left the house for her in annoyance only for me to come back and she is gone. She left a note that says that she is no longer interested. Guys please what should I do. I love this girl so frigging much. I can't sleep or think straight right now. It's almost impossible for me to start all over again. I feel hopeless. Please guys your advice!

In all fairness, a 25-year old girl shouldn't be made to wait for anyone...

She is in the prime of her life after which it's mostly downhill from there.

She might wait for 5 more years and after you've gotten a hold of yourself, hopefully, you will now find one ridiculous reason to dump her.

The only advice I'll give you is to use this incident to fuel your fury to "succeed" - whatever that means to you.

In relationships leading to marriage, our PRIMARY role is that of PROVIDER.

There's no getting around it.

So don't blame a girl if she gravitates towards men who can provide.

And on a final note, you will still find lots of new loves.

Truss me on that one...

Way back in 2008, I thought girls were beautiful then. But right now in 2017, I see some girls and I am speechless.

They are so beautiful in ways you can't even describe.

The Universe just keeps outdoing itself.

You will meet women you will love more than this one.

Just take the lesson.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Viking007(m): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
2sexycom:
He is done with school he said they met during his final year.
He's in unilag. Probably running a PGD. Whining over a girl shouldn't be his priority for now.

2 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by SpencerM(m): 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
wahles:
I feel ur pain bruh# craziest feeling I won't wish on my worst enemy! I Pray u get past these and come out strong! Just don't loose urself hurting# sowwie
i kno ds person�
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
valnelly:

Jes take it easy,gve urself time nd u wud heal..This love sef
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by technicallyrich(m): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
Invite her over take drugs and Bleep her mercilessly until she bleds then tell her is over if she begs give her conditions but if she dont,just move on afterallyou have collected enough share.look for another fresh girl that if you package well will even be helping you achieve your dreams while you Bleep her mercilessly with drugs.
Remember there is a level you get to in life women will now be doing the chasing.try to reach that level.
The truth is rarely heard but clearly seen.s[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
Viking007:
He should channel this energy into becoming a better person financially.
I love ur point here, you nailed a vital part

Viking007:
Nothing will catch up with her
you are 101% wrong here
if you know the true definition of KARMA, you would never say such.
Ladies are one of the dumbest creature iv eva known, the think like cockroaches.
Now u sed e should be better financially, when e attains that, and the lady sees it, my dear she is gonna run back even without shoes

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Nigeriadondie: 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
valnelly:

O boy woman matter no suppose make feel bad at all. Take it that she has left for someone for better to come your way. Besides, a door may close to something inferior to give way for d door to open for something better to come. U re still a young man so nothing spoil at all. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
I am saying it from experience. My first love left me when we did our NYSC same yr but different areas of PPA. We visited each other regualrly and called regularly not to talk of money and things wey I buy but she left for a playboy. She knew how much I loved her but in about 2 days after I grieved I had to bring out d man in me and threw her into d dustbin of history and realize it is over. I cant cry over what is not mine. But as God wud ve about 4 and half months afterwards I got a call from her just to say hi and when she saw I no follow up na subsequent calls to beg. Well for me it was over as I am not her plan B or substitute. Now I am married tonsomeone far far much better who wud never have come my way if she never left my way. She is looking for a husband till now, d guys she went with are nowhere to be found. So guy cool down. No lament as if u loose plenty money. Be man and make her realize that if u re of no worth to her the she is of no worth to u. U dont mourn when u loose an item of no worth.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by kenex4ever(m): 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
pocohantas:
You see, some of these ladies would have loved to remain with the love of their lives for however long it takes him to be ready...but, you people will not stop putting pressure on them. You have dated her for 4years? 4 years of constant testing and tasting. Now she is 25...Very soon emusmith will remind her she is 28 and single.

Don't worry bro, it's not your fault that things are this way. One thing you should understand is, most ladies don't have that patience of dating one guy for years. It's a risk in this Nigeria where they keep reminding you of biological clock and the guy can change his mind.

I know how you feel, i'll advise you channel your time into lucrative ventures. Don't go begging with catarrh falling out of your nose. That'll spell desperation and would turn her off, you'll lose your respect. Don't bug her with calls, call once and let go. If she deems it necessary to call, fine. If she doesn't...life goes on.

smart

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by free2ryhme: 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
valnelly:

na becos of woman u write epistle

guy the ones wey u leave how many don kill themselves undecided

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by ChiefSweetus: 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
You are stupìd if you don't go and face your life.
See his mouth: nya nya nya so frigging much! undecided
Alaye you don double your hustle todayyyyyyy? You dey love babe... who love epp??

A WHOLE 31yr old! If your future kids find out say na so you mumu, can they be proud of youuuu??!!?? At this age with all the financial security and accompanying totò, I feel say life never even start. You dey here dey whine over one insubordinate olosho. Oboy, your uppercut cometh from the Lord, I swear! angry

It's never your pùssy, Just your turn. - Pope John Paul II

Your turn has come and gone. Bow out and don't be a bìtch, boyyyyyy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by chloride6: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lwkmd

OP is this your first gf

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
E dey pain bro, but move on. Your own will come and she will offer what your ex couldn't, she is just 25(the slaying generation). Go get money bro forget hoes.

2 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by ChiefSweetus: 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

In all fairness, a 25-year old girl shouldn't be made to wait for anyone...

She is in the prime of her life after which it's mostly downhill from there.

She might wait for 5 more years and after you've gotten a hold of yourself, hopefully, you will now find one ridiculous reason to dump her.

The only advice I'll give you is to use this incident to fuel your fury to "succeed" - whatever that means to you.

In relationships leading to marriage, our PRIMARY role is that of PROVIDER.

There's no getting around it.

So don't blame a girl if she gravitates towards men who can provide.

And on a final note, you will still find lots of new loves.

Truss me on that one...

Way back in 2008, I thought girls were beautiful then. But right now in 2017, I see some girls and I am speechless.

They are so beautiful in ways you can't even describe.

The Universe just keeps outdoing itself.

You will meet women you will love more than this one.

Just take the lesson.
I LIKED the post before checking the author. I wasn't the least bit surprised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by OLAJADON: 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Aprilivangie:
It's good....
These are the type of ladies guys like...ladies who don't give damn
Guys take ladies who love them for granted
Pls enjoy your headache grin grin grin

Quote me and face my wrath
from your post it obvious you a victim of heartbreak. But even with that it doesn't means you will want it to happen to other, two wrongs doesn't make a right
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by jhudit(f): 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Xclusivedaniel6:

you are 101% wrong here
Ladies are one of the dumbest creature iv eva known, the think like cockroaches.
Now u sed e should be better financially, when e attains that, and the lady sees it, my dear she is gonna run back even without shoes
Nothing will catch up with her.
It's a relationship, they didn't take any oath. It didn't work, both should move on!!! There is no guarantee that the guy would settle with her, so...nothing is catchng up with anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Viking007(m): 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Xclusivedaniel6:

you are 101% wrong here
Instead of waiting for nemesis to catch up with her, I rather he wish her all the best & forget she ever existed. That she dumped the op doesn't make her a bad person. Its just life. She's not getting younger.

4 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by almarthins(m): 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benita27:
Fùckboys are very easy to spot in the game, and I don't pay a blind eye to their activities around me. How do one know he's serious if he comes with the "Ring" proposal immediate?, use the "No sex before marriage" tool, and he'll disappear. No fùckboy would stick around if he isn't getting the pussy. grin

Chika bonita Benita!!! grin grin grin u sure say that place no dey scratch u? angry shocked
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by winkmart: 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
work hard dude and make money. its not as hard as most people take it to be

3 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by creepsyme(f): 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
valnelly:

you will be fine after a while.
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by SAMAYODELE(m): 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benita27:
Your assumptions that you noticed she possessed things she could not afford like; handbags and shoes is funny, are you saying she's an orphan or doesn't have a relative who could give her money for those?. The only thing that validates she might be cheating was the calls you were suspecting. As for her not adding you on social media beside whatsapp is a good thing. Were you expecting her to flaunt you on social media 'cause you two are dating?...Silly girls do that.

Madam, I have a whole lot of reservations about your comment. With what the OP typed, he had her pictures on social media as well. The best she could have done was just to reciprocate.
The lady l dated for 4 years would not do d least on my birthday by uploading my pictures on her whatsapp profile. While l flaunt her everywhere. Guys were even askin me out thinkin d account belongs to a lady cos her picture was mostly used as my dp.
she broke up 15 times, I begged her 14 times of which most of the times, she was clearly at fault.
Some signs we see and overlook are actually all we need to make a perfect diagnosis of what a relationship would look like.
I was completely stupid.
The day she broke up finally, I thought l was goin to die. I begged her but she refused. Thank God for my friends around me den. They asked me to stop begging her which l did. Luckily l had exams den. I channeled all my attention to my books. By d time l was done with the exams, she was just like a normal lady to me. Emotions gone.
So @ Op, it might look as if u will die or u want to die, but sincerely it is just a lie. Pick yourself up. Whenever u think of her, think about d tinz u hate about her. I can assure you you will hate her for dat moment and before u knw it, d next minute you are thinkin about something else. By d time you are done with this season, I can assure you that your mind would have been emotionally more mature
And finally work on yourself and develop yourself so when she sees you soonest she wont thank her stars she left you.
Itz well broda

7 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by hollamat(m): 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
when I told u not to fall in love u will say I know nothing about love
Now u are crying pls what should I do

in shut u need these servicing ( u no what I mean

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by hollamat(m): 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
when I told u not to fall in love u will say I know nothing about love
Now u are crying pls what should I do

in shut u need these servicing ( u no what I mean

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Promise1991: 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Your assumptions that you noticed she possessed things she could not afford like; handbags and shoes is funny, are you saying she's an orphan or doesn't have a relative who could give her money for those?. The only thing that validates she might be cheating was the calls you were suspecting. As for her not adding you on social media beside whatsapp is a good thing. Were you expecting her to flaunt you on social media 'cause you two are dating?...Silly girls do that.
Benita you are always too forward when it come to issue like this

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Chubhie: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
From a veteran's point of view, you would get over it with time. Every real man deserves to experience what it feels like to have hearts broken. This is part of the human experience package.

The question is how would you wish to play going forward?

2 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Bowwow11(m): 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
She is nt meant for u, cos ur own right partner wont desert u wen u needed her d most forget everytin u ever had wit her tank God is just for years mine i dated her for 10 years just wen d year am suppose to wed her i discover someone else has engaged her it was a painful experience bt tank God i overcum it so my bro life goes on ok experience dey say is the best teacher move on with ur life d future is bright for u dont let a promiscus woman bring u down ok always remember dt so many of ur friends nd family ar looking up to u so dont bring dem down, because of one lady dt does nt even appreciate hw u feel about her!!

3 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by kenx1(m): 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
Bro dats not an issue 2 get worried over....just forget her.....delete everything about her
Infact ur lucky cos u no go dey think about anything again.....Make money nd look 4 someone better

True word...had the same experience I took it as a challenge to better my life..Thask God i had such experience

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Maj196(m): 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
Guy quit ur whining and get busy. She'll come begging u after words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yoruba Women (and dating) / When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You / Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.