Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy (31279 Views)

What Do You Think Can Make A Lady Happy In Relationship? / Pretty Lady Happy To Be Sharing Her Baby Daddy With Her Best Friend (photo) / 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by alex81(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Evaberry:
a man that cannot take care of my needs is that one a man
only foolish and broke men will hv issues with giving a woman money
Nairaland men and poverty
keep quoting me broke and poverty stricken men if u have money will u be bothered about giving a woman cash

I can hear be with a broke guy.. never broke guys ain't in my class

A woman dat cannot take care of her own needs, is DAT one a woman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Emenandez4lyf(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
I'm Dumb but ...........

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Obiwiz(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
grin grin I laugh too. You want to successfully date a Nigerian girl better read this http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/tips-dating-nigerian-woman/ THANK ME LATER!!

Utter rubbish!!!

Tell this trash to hushppupi who said no woman was at the beginning with him and so no woman should bother about enjoying his money now.
Tell this trash to Donjazzy, who knows who Nigerian women are and would never get married to any of them because he knows they are stvpid leeches.
Tell this trash to olamide, Davido and co who are rich and yet still don't have "one woman" in their lives.
This are made men who know Nigerian women are f00lish leeches. F00lish trash who would open their legs for the highest bidder so why stick with one when you can have hundreds at your beck and call.
Finally tell this trash to ladies who are at Shiloh every year praying for a husband. Tell them to stop praying for a man to approach them.
Please call LAWMA to clear this trash you put up
Maddest post ever! Kai

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Lawless101(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
eddysernal:
the day u tell a nigerian girl I love u, baba u are a debtor!!!
you will keep paying the dept untill you retire. But why?
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by dharamanil(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
It's no crime or bad to help out ones in a while or share ideas on to source for fund, the painful thing about this situation is overly obvious right from body language that all they want is money.

I mean it's not rude if a guy approaches you, you don't like him but you want money just tell him how much it takes to Bleep you if he can pay cool if he can't he swerves. Saves you the stress of bugging you without having money and also saves him the emotional drama.

Nothing is so loving than seeing the one you love making efforts for herself, trying to provide for herself rather than waking up in the morning to one slay queen that's only good at making up and talking about the latest flavoured leggins she wants to buy. Gush those chicks dey vex me abeg

3 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by martins80(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hmmm this is serious but incase you encounter problem;follow this guide http://www.penmyemotions.com/2017/04/relationship-problems10-ways-to-fix.html
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Collins87: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Give her money. She should also give me money.

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Fkforyou(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Funny thread....Guys got no chill. grin
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Valkyr: 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Only the serpent knows what women want...I don't know. I just don't think my mind can know..
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Coldfeets: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Team foreign girls!!!

It's on record, black girls are generally the ugliest of all races.

No wonder bleaching creams and weave-ons sell very well in this part of the world.

To make matters worse, black girls are also the dumbest and least productive.

Just tell me why a full bodied blackáss bïtch with no form of physical disability will be comfortably waiting for a man to take care of all her financial needs all in the name of one sided relationship?

Well, the worst form of disability is mental disability.

It's a shame that black women are so blessed with that type of warped mentality.

Team foreign girls forever and ever!

4 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by gentlemafia(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
laolu2:
treat her with respect....

Tif

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Godskidk(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
dominique:

I am not a broke guy but I will quote you anyways.

Why can't you take care of your own needs? Are you an invalid?
thank you very much. Truth is, a balanced lady with class will never depend on her man for her financial needs. Na relationship ni, no be Ponzi scheme where you can just get help anyhow

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Godskidk(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
bethyz:
Why won't the men stay away from women if you would complain about her needs. Stay on your own for God's sake. Stay. You see a lady sitting by herself you carry you silly self to her to speak long sentences you think for your small brain she hasn't heard before. You spend time talking to her on the phone day in day out like you don't have a life , you pursue her up and down just to get her attention like a jobless person.

Tell me what you saw when you first met her. A neatly dressed woman , good hair do , good Cloth and all. And you feel you can come around keep her busy thinking about you and you do nothing ?

Sometimes I wonder . The money you give to the girl can it buy land and build a house. A broke guy will always criticise women and money.
You no why

They are too broke they feel they can't have any girl without money so all they have is bad mouth to talk trash. So angry with themselves for being incompetent.

A rich dude never complains of how girls need money. Because it becomes nothing . And they see need to show love not by words but by action. Even the once who aren't rich still in their little way show care, love , responsibility towards their woman and their needs.

Some guys are so broke the last kobo is one 200naira that has torn. Not knowing where their next meal will come from yet you want a woman in your life. For What!

To certify your urge or to come take care of you? Wait till you have money you will get sense. Poverty sometimes generates ignorance
Sis, wait o, are you disabled? Why will you be waiting for a guy not you dad to settle all your financial debts? Is he not also a human with financial needs? Or is relationship not a two-way thing? If a guy brings in all the money, what will you contribute? Your presence? What then is the difference between you and a disabled human?
*Note: The role of a woman in a relationship is support, moral, spiritual and financial! Not just being a universal acceptor of cash

6 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by jaedswosh(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Evaberry:

keep quoting me broke and poverty stricken men
if u have money will u be bothered about giving a woman cash

My Dear you be better OZWOR... certified one for that matter. i am ashamed at your level of OZWORlity

4 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by dominique(f): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Godskidk:

thank you very much. Truth is, a balanced lady with class will never depend on her man for her financial needs. Na relationship ni, no be Ponzi scheme where you can just get help anyhow

Tell that to the slay queens who thinks a man's money is their birth right

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
humblemikel:
Please what is love and where can I find one.
my sister go and ask fat Joe and ashanti they can explain better

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Tobadein(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
viqueta:
OP YOU ARE VERY WRONG, THE 5 RULES ARE
1. GIVE HER MONEY
2. GIVE HER ANOTHER SET OF MONEY
3. GIVE HER MORE MONEY
4. GIVE HER ALL YOUR MONEY
5. REPEAT 1-4
You're so correct bro
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by oluwole2848: 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hahahahahahah...una no go kill person 4 this place
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by yoruBADboi(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
E BE LIKE SAY YOU DEY M,AD ABI
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Coldfeets: 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
bethyz:
Why won't the men stay away from women if you would complain about her needs. Stay on your own for God's sake. Stay. You see a lady sitting by herself you carry you silly self to her to speak long sentences you think for your small brain she hasn't heard before. You spend time talking to her on the phone day in day out like you don't have a life , you pursue her up and down just to get her attention like a jobless person.

Tell me what you saw when you first met her. A neatly dressed woman , good hair do , good Cloth and all. And you feel you can come around keep her busy thinking about you and you do nothing ?

Sometimes I wonder . The money you give to the girl can it buy land and build a house. A broke guy will always criticise women and money.
You no why

They are too broke they feel they can't have any girl without money so all they have is bad mouth to talk trash. So angry with themselves for being incompetent.

A rich dude never complains of how girls need money. Because it becomes nothing . And they see need to show love not by words but by action. Even the once who aren't rich still in their little way show care, love , responsibility towards their woman and their needs.

Some guys are so broke the last kobo is one 200naira that has torn. Not knowing where their next meal will come from yet you want a woman in your life. For What!

To certify your urge or to come take care of you? Wait till you have money you will get sense. Poverty sometimes generates ignorance

Kekwa onye bu onye ala nke a bikonu? undecided
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
What ever happened to independent ladies working for their own money? What exactly does a Nigerian lady offer in a relationship?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 28, 2017
dominique:

I am not a broke guy but I will quote you anyways.

Why can't you take care of your own needs? Are you an invalid?

No mind am, my yeye ex been dey ask for money for menstrual pad sef. Imagine!
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Votukpa(m): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

keep quoting me broke and poverty stricken men
if u have money will u be bothered about giving a woman cash

Hello lady,

I'm not going to act the fool here and go off on you so that it won't appear to your mind that I am angry or I seem like one of the broke men u speak of in this post.

I will say this nonetheless.

Instead of deriding the so called broke men who won't give you money just because you are a woman, why don't you present your own value right here and express how you would like any man who would want to be with to present the same? You speak of being in a class that broke men cannot measure up to. Why don't u say this in a non condescending manner so as to make the good men out there believe that you are actually in that class that you speak of?

You've presented zero value about yourself (you only made a claim) you insult men with no financial value to give you, and you think you have a certain superiority complex over such men.

If you walk around with this sort of thinking in your personal bubble, you are grossly in error and you need to destroy your delusions before they destroy you.

God might decide to humble the daylights out you by making all men with money elude you until you learn some sense.

There's more value out there that meets the pocket. A man can be socially valuable, he might be intellectually valuable, he might have career capital or spiritual capital and many others. All these these can be converted to financial value to meet needs and invest if the know how is applied. Which of these forms of capital do you possess?? This is the kind of value you should present about yourself and therefore the kind you should seek in a spouse.

For all the ladies out there who had a read of your post and agreed with you, get your minds of the gutter of poverty and stop seeking out a man who's only duty is to meet your needs. Constantly being in need reflects poverty. Nothing is wrong with needing things but excessive neediness is irritating to any man and it isn't right.

This goes against the grain of female nature but know that a good woman exercises restraint over her lust.

Love is an action boulevard with a two way street. You are to meet each others' needs and there are diverse needs, not only material.

Sincerely. Think about this. Change your mind.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by makydebbie(f): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
grin grin grin Nigerian ladies you say?
1)Give her money

2)Give her more money

3)Don't forget to give her money

4)You shouldn't forget to give her money.

5)Never forget number one

Nigerian ladies are the most stupid set of lowlife I know especially this generation. Very materialistic human beings. undecided
I know one useless Nigerian girl is planning to quote this and call me broke or say I'm talking to my mother and sisters.
You are a F00L in advance
Fvck Nigerian girls and break their hearts
They like lies, yes lie to them get the cookie and dump their sorry ass.
Quote me and I'll teach you a lesson you would never forget

Your needs? Is he your father? Look at this sex object oo.
It's either insanity is worrying you, or you are worrying insanity.
Because you don't have hands and legs to work?
F00l be waiting for a man that will meet your "needs"
So who was taking care of your "needs" before a man came? You are not even ashamed aunty needy undecided
Lwkmd. Bros calm down biko. grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by imoleoluwagbemi(f): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
grin grin grin Nigerian ladies you say?
1)Give her money

2)Give her more money

3)Don't forget to give her money

4)You shouldn't forget to give her money.

5)Never forget number one

Nigerian ladies are the most stupid set of lowlife I know especially this generation. Very materialistic human beings. undecided
I know one useless Nigerian girl is planning to quote this and call me broke or say I'm talking to my mother and sisters.
You are a F00L in advance
Fvck Nigerian girls and break their hearts
They like lies, yes lie to them get the cookie and dump their sorry ass.
Quote me and I'll teach you a lesson you would never forget

Your needs? Is he your father? Look at this sex object oo.
It's either insanity is worrying you, or you are worrying insanity.
Because you don't have hands and legs to work?
F00l be waiting for a man that will meet your "needs"
So who was taking care of your "needs" before a man came? You are not even ashamed aunty needy undecided
But i can prove to you that not all women fall in love because of money. All these money loving babes are just tarnishing the image o the innocent women but still in every relationship there should be financial support from both party.
ty,
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by OrdercityWeb: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2017
imoleoluwagbemi:

But i can prove to you that not all women fall in love because of money. All these money loving babes are just tarnishing the image o the innocent women but still in every relationship there should be financial support from both party.
ty,
Good! Very good!
You are probably trying to sound politically correct.
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by dprogt(m): 9:45am On Jun 28, 2017
Ladies are like "I want a man that has a car and aa mansion.

As if they forbid them to buy car and build mansions
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Raskasal(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
eddysernal:
the day u tell a nigerian girl I love u, baba u are a debtor!!!

Lol. Just can't stop laffing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will" / Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? / Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.