Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy (31280 Views)

What Do You Think Can Make A Lady Happy In Relationship? / Pretty Lady Happy To Be Sharing Her Baby Daddy With Her Best Friend (photo) / 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by LorenzoU: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
op No1 and No 4 dazol iyaff finish
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by LorenzoU: 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
grin grin grin Nigerian ladies you say?
1)Give her money

2)Give her more money

3)Don't forget to give her money

4)You shouldn't forget to give her money.

5)Never forget number one

Nigerian ladies are the most stupid set of lowlife I know especially this generation. Very materialistic human beings. undecided
I know one useless Nigerian girl is planning to quote this and call me broke or say I'm talking to my mother and sisters.
You are a F00L in advance
Fvck Nigerian girls and break their hearts
They like lies, yes lie to them get the cookie and dump their sorry ass.
Quote me and I'll teach you a lesson you would never forget

Your needs? Is he your father? Look at this sex object oo.
It's either insanity is worrying you, or you are worrying insanity.
Because you don't have hands and legs to work?
F00l be waiting for a man that will meet your "needs"
So who was taking care of your "needs" before a man came? You are not even ashamed aunty needy undecided
Aunty needy hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by whizzyleejr(m): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hug her from behind Show her off in the presence of others
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Jessidaisy4(f): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
grin grin grin

[size=12pt][color=#770077][b]Your needs? Is he your father? Look at this sex object oo.
So who was taking care of your "needs" before a man came? You are not even ashamed aunty needy undecided
I agree with you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by adetayo234: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Evaberry:

a man that cannot take care of my needs is that one a man

only foolish and broke men will hv issues with giving a woman money

Nairaland men and poverty

keep quoting me broke and poverty stricken men
if u have money will u be bothered about giving a woman cash

I can hear be with a broke guy.. never broke guys ain't in my class

Shameless souk

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by ucnwafor(m): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
eddysernal:
the day u tell a nigerian girl I love u, baba u are a debtor!!!
i wish i can like ua comment as many tyms as possible......so true
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by humblemikel(f): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please what is love and where can I find one.
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by adetayo234: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
humblemikel:
Please what is love and where can I find one.

Travel down to ilorin, you will find love there. It's waiting for you right in my heart kiss
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Evaberry:

Leech,that's what you are.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by dominique(f): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Evaberry:

I am not a broke guy but I will quote you anyways.

Why can't you take care of your own needs? Are you an invalid?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by seangy4konji: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
By the time u die trying to satusfy get money needs,

Another nigga will take it up.

Let a nigga busy be doing it and u be giving her d Bleep.

Money is not everything sis.

I don't play with money with wat my eyes v seen.
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by bethyz(m): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Why won't the men stay away from women if you would complain about her needs. Stay on your own for God's sake. Stay. You see a lady sitting by herself you carry you silly self to her to speak long sentences you think for your small brain she hasn't heard before. You spend time talking to her on the phone day in day out like you don't have a life , you pursue her up and down just to get her attention like a jobless person.

Tell me what you saw when you first met her. A neatly dressed woman , good hair do , good Cloth and all. And you feel you can come around keep her busy thinking about you and you do nothing ?

Sometimes I wonder . The money you give to the girl can it buy land and build a house. A broke guy will always criticise women and money.
You no why

They are too broke they feel they can't have any girl without money so all they have is bad mouth to talk trash. So angry with themselves for being incompetent.

A rich dude never complains of how girls need money. Because it becomes nothing . And they see need to show love not by words but by action. Even the once who aren't rich still in their little way show care, love , responsibility towards their woman and their needs.

Some guys are so broke the last kobo is one 200naira that has torn. Not knowing where their next meal will come from yet you want a woman in your life. For What!

To certify your urge or to come take care of you? Wait till you have money you will get sense. Poverty sometimes generates ignorance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by noah24(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
U mean... Raw cash abi.
laolu2:
treat her with respect....
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
dominique:

I am not a broke guy but I will quote you anyways.

Why can't you take care of your own needs? Are you an invalid?

Guy?
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by emperorchedda(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
bethyz:
Why won't the men stay away from women if you would complain about her needs. Stay on your own for God's sake. Stay. You see a lady sitting by herself you carry you silly self to her to speak long sentences you think for your small brain she hasn't heard before. You spend time talking to her on the phone day in day out like you don't have a life , you pursue her up and down just to get her attention like a jobless person.

Tell me what you saw when you first met her. A neatly dressed woman , good hair do , good Cloth and all. And you feel you can come around keep her busy thinking about you and you do nothing ?

Sometimes I wonder . The money you give to the girl can it buy land and build a house. A broke guy will always criticise women and money.
You no why

They are too broke they feel they can't have any girl without money so all they have is bad mouth to talk trash. So angry with themselves for being incompetent.

A rich dude never complains of how girls need money. Because it becomes nothing . And they see need to show love not by words but by action. Even the once who aren't rich still in their little way show care, love , responsibility towards their woman and their needs.

Some guys are so broke the last kobo is one 200naira that has torn. Not knowing where their next meal will come from yet you want a woman in your life. For What!

To certify your urge or to come take care of you? Wait till you have money you will get sense. Poverty sometimes generates ignorance
Nigerian girls will always be leeches

Is anything wrong with getting a job and taking care of your responsibilities?
Do you know a relationship is for COMPANIONSHIP and not for material gains?

This is why men can't respect Nigerian girls because we virtually pay them for everything. You don't expect to get respect when I'm in charge of your financial burden

The money men give to women can't buy land or build a house yes, but why don't y'all make it yourself and see how it easy it is?

5 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by dominique(f): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Silkmoth33:

Guy?

I meant that I don't have to be broke or a guy to quote her and disagree with her. I have so much aversion for needy leeching chicks that I will start warning my son against them when he comes of age.
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
The only three things i like in a guy is be reasonable and analytical(dumb fellas turn me off),be good in bed ,and don't be financially lazy(if you ask some guys what they will do with one million naira ,you will be shocked at their lack of vision )
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by KKKWHITE(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
grin grin grin Nigerian ladies you say?
1)Give her money

2)Give her more money

3)Don't forget to give her money

4)You shouldn't forget to give her money.

5)Never forget number one

Nigerian ladies are the most stupid set of lowlife I know especially this generation. Very materialistic human beings. undecided
I know one useless Nigerian girl is planning to quote this and call me broke or say I'm talking to my mother and sisters.
You are a F00L in advance
Fvck Nigerian girls and break their hearts
They like lies, yes lie to them get the cookie and dump their sorry ass.
Quote me and I'll teach you a lesson you would never forget

Your needs? Is he your father? Look at this sex object oo.
True Talk

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Akalia(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lol, above comments got me laughing in tongues. Nigerian girls don suffer, chai. See stereotype.
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by obidevine(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
eddysernal:

You are so right
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Ichietome: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
bethyz:

You no why

Slay queen. Prostitute

2 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Akalia(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
bethyz:

You no why

you sound pained. A girl like you on this thread lashed out on the stereotype of girls called needy leeching chicks, maybe you should take a swipe at her as well. Even the super rich niggaz that can afford to throw money around do still treat them hungry demanding ladies with un parallel contempt. I for one don't mind spending on lady I intend to marry but not them fake ass hungry slayqueens. Peace!
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by fortunejum: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
234GT:
Never give a Nigerian girl money in your first six months of relationship. That way,you will know whether or not she loves you.
Love k?
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by tosyne2much(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Any guy who wants to achieve heights in this life should desist from leeches. Even if you are rich, never be stupid enough to marry them, because they will surely bring you back to square one

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by patosky3310(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Meanwhile Money is the root of all evil while this Money as well is the 'bicycle of gospel'

The last picture got me rolling

#Mrs Idikunke grin

She wants to rape the guy in the last picture
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by IFNOTGOD(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Evaberry:

bronze digger spotted, u no get leg n hand to work, Olodo, ur mate na dey make name everywhere na men give dem money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by livinbygrace: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
eddysernal:

Most girls in Nigeria are beggars,they turn a man into meal ticket or poverty allevaition scheme.Meet a girl today and the next day she starts telling you about all her family problems.Most Nigerian girls dont worth dating .

2 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nigerian girls don't deserve ur time and money...

If u want to Bleep her... ask her... After brandishing urself like a real baller finish

That's all. ..

If she refuse. ..turn face dey look front..

Ask her the next day again grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by UbChapter(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
emmarouky:
girls and money belike EVANS and crime

Evans' wife stuck to him because he was rich not minding where the wealth was coming from. Fear Nigerian girls with money.

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by LaurelP(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Guys, if you wanna make money, do so because you want to have the good life. Don't aim to impress any useless leech of a girl.

Everyday I see guys, guys who are still managing to survive spend recklessly on stupid girls who probably just hug and rub their heads. Yesterday I saw one very haggard looking guy buy the biggest sharwama for a girl. Few minutes after they left, they came back with another girl, obviously a friend to the first one.

He foolishly still packed a bag full of snacks for this second girl. I was just boiling inside. This guy looks so hungry himself yet he's willing to spend so much on girls.

All for what? Hope of getting the cookie.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Evaberry:

the 'need' your poverty striken father couldn't take care of, you now want a man with mother sisters and family to come and take care of your 'needs' undecided

5 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by alex81(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Meanwhile Money is the root of all evil while this Money as well is the 'bicycle of gospel'

The last picture got me rolling

#Mrs Idikunke grin

that's how u pipo will b misquoting d bible anyhow...

bible said love of money is d root of all evil. not money o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will" / Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.