Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,195 members, 7,825,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos (57179 Views)

What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Dicksonpal: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2017
holocron:

Hey! The official age of consent in Nigeria is 16, ok?
cool
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by amila20042001: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2017
Silentscreamer:
crazy doctor

Very naive! Is that how u pass judgement?
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
GRATEST LOYALTY QUOTE FROM MY DAD IS "TRUST PEOPLE AT YOUR OWN PERIL " SEE HOW INNOCENT HE LOOKS. MOTHERFUCKER
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Kobicove(m): 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
We need to also hear the other side of the story undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by NwaJozi: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2017
nawaoo
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by ike231: 4:29am On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by SeunDobo(m): 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
nne55:
Dirty old man.

Oh really?

So because some 16yr olds have 'high mileage' then predators should be allowed to do whatever they want with them?
If you had a 16yr old daughter or sister i' m sure you wouldn't say this.

@the bolded proper training you say?
The girl was deceived.

He met her on the road and 'brainwashed' or should i say deceived her.
Look whether she's a prostitute of a girl does not matter.The point is she's a minor that was exploited by a dirty old man.

I don't get why you aren't condemning this.
This is bad and shouldn't be encouraged at all.

The man better get ready to face the consequence of his actions.

Let me tell you the reality of it ...the girl lack home training ...if them don stop the girl from going to the Dr imaging dey go still dey nack each other like eran ..... I beg leave Doctor jare..he toast her and shes agree olosho free ....me self dey find small girl like dat dey some how sensitive paaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.