Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave (4826 Views)

I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / 5 Things To Never Post About Your Relationship On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by debspauly(f): 1:10am On Jun 28, 2017
don't worry God is always there to help ohhh..
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 6:10am On Jun 28, 2017
uniquerotex:
Simple truth is, shes nt feeling you anymore, she aint seen some things she likes, and shes seeing an alternative tho she might nt yet commit herself but trust me shes seeing something else. You better dont kill yourself, how many houses have u built that somebody will be disturbing ur peace, bros, there are more achievements ahead, if its not working, MOVE ON, simple.

tnx sir. I will work on myself
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 6:11am On Jun 28, 2017
debspauly:
don't worry God is always there to help ohhh..

tnx sis
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by debspauly(f): 7:11am On Jun 28, 2017
Maleka1:

tnx sis
no p ....so what was your post all about again..
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 7:58am On Jun 28, 2017
debspauly:
no p ....so what was your post all about again..

so u didn't read my post. anyway, im suffering from love. my gf said she lost interest for no reason after 6yrs.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by debspauly(f): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2017
Maleka1:

so u didn't read my post. anyway, im suffering from love. my gf said she lost interest for no reason after 6yrs.
oh that......but there are so many single fishes in the river ......just throw your hook and catch one again.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by oluwashedy: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2017
Maleka1:
pls, kindly read my story. I will summarize it as as possible. we met and became friends in 2011, in early 2012, we started the relationship proper. she is a replica of everything I ever wanted in a woman. she stood by me during my trying times especially when I was looking for admission, though, she is ahead academically (now a masters student). she has bn so supportive morally, financially, spiritually etc. I love her with passion. I seek her consent on everytin I do, I respect her wish of no sex relationship despite the fact that i am sexually active (she is a virgin). I always try my best to pls her. I have introduced her to my family likewise she.

the problem started in april 2015, after a jolly conversation with her on phone, some hours later she sent a hrtbroken message asking for breakup without any quarrel oo. I tot maybe somebody used her phone and made mistake, I called to confirm and she affirmed it. the food I was eatin fell down and I strted feeling heat. after calling her severally without pickin, I called her sisters and a fend for intervention. dey were able to help and we settled. we continue again until last month. we spoke in the morning and later in the evening she started rejecting my calls for no reason. after several persuasion on WhatsApp to tell me wht was wrong, she later said she lost interest in our rltship and wnts us to be frnds, I pressed further to knw why she lost interest, she lack reason, she swear with bible that she didn't have any boyfriend anywhere that she just lost interest, I asked maybe its the time factor, she said no. then I hanged the call trying to control my emotion.

she knows well that I so much love her, so she called back begging that I shud not hurt myself and she was crying. she called early in the following morning still crying. her mum and sisters got to knw and rebuked her actions. she promised to work on her feeling and we settled again. since then, each time I asked abt the development, she always say we shud hold on to God.and be praying about it. she don't say I love u again either on fone or chat.

I'm just depressed and dejected. I wish I can brkup but I don't have the strength, I have bn captured and enslaved by love.

I'm 28, she will be 26 later this year

pls help me nairalanders.
pls mod, help me.

NP: communication is not our problem, we use one tarrif on GLO dat allows us to talk for full month at the cost of just #500.
Something tells me these love birds are deeper lifers.... The GLO tariff only applies to members only..... Abeg OP let the lady be. I hate indecisive, confused ladies.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 8:14am On Jun 28, 2017
oluwashedy:
Something tells me these love birds are deeper lifers.... The GLO tariff on applies to members only..... Abeg OP let the lady be. I hate indecisive, confused ladies.

tanks bro. I'm seriously considering that bcus up till yesterday she was still saying we shud hope on God that the love may come again. the GLO sim is not meant for deeper life members alone ooo.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 8:17am On Jun 28, 2017
debspauly:
oh that......but there are so many single fishes in the river ......just throw your hook and catch one again.

u are ryt sis but u knw is a bit difficult to move on just like that. I don't think I can love again bcus I hate hrtbrk with passion. I mean I hate it more than anytin else.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by debspauly(f): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2017
Maleka1:

u are ryt sis but u knw is a bit difficult to move on just like that. I don't think I can love again bcus I hate hrtbroken with passion. I mean I hate it more than anytin else.
then you still have a Long way to go..
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2017
debspauly:
then you still have a Long way to go..

I'm just too scared of hrtbrk
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by debspauly(f): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Maleka1:

you need to toughen up guy..
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by debspauly(f): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Maleka1:

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by oluwashedy: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2017
Maleka1:

tanks bro. I'm seriously considering that bcus up till yesterday she was still saying we shud hope on God that the love may come again. the GLO sim is not meant for deeper life members alone ooo.
Don't worry sir..... Whoever leaves you wasn't meant for you, and whoever is meant for you will not leave you
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 9:03am On Jun 28, 2017
oluwashedy:
Don't worry sir..... Whoever leaves you wasn't meant for you, and whoever is meant for you will not leave you

tnx bro. this is helpful. grateful hrt

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 9:05am On Jun 28, 2017
debspauly:

i will try sis. I can't just brk somebody's hrt bcus I just hate it. but is there any lady that cannot brk a man's hrt
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Alphamale2017(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2017
Maleka1:
pls, kindly read my story. I will summarize it as as possible. we met and became friends in 2011, in early 2012, we started the relationship proper. she is a replica of everything I ever wanted in a woman. she stood by me during my trying times especially when I was looking for admission, though, she is ahead academically (now a masters student). she has bn so supportive morally, financially, spiritually etc. I love her with passion. I seek her consent on everytin I do, I respect her wish of no sex relationship despite the fact that i am sexually active (she is a virgin). I always try my best to pls her. I have introduced her to my family likewise she.

the problem started in april 2015, after a jolly conversation with her on phone, some hours later she sent a hrtbroken message asking for breakup without any quarrel oo. I tot maybe somebody used her phone and made mistake, I called to confirm and she affirmed it. the food I was eatin fell down and I strted feeling heat. after calling her severally without pickin, I called her sisters and a fend for intervention. dey were able to help and we settled. we continue again until last month. we spoke in the morning and later in the evening she started rejecting my calls for no reason. after several persuasion on WhatsApp to tell me wht was wrong, she later said she lost interest in our rltship and wnts us to be frnds, I pressed further to knw why she lost interest, she lack reason, she swear with bible that she didn't have any boyfriend anywhere that she just lost interest, I asked maybe its the time factor, she said no. then I hanged the call trying to control my emotion.

she knows well that I so much love her, so she called back begging that I shud not hurt myself and she was crying. she called early in the following morning still crying. her mum and sisters got to knw and rebuked her actions. she promised to work on her feeling and we settled again. since then, each time I asked abt the development, she always say we shud hold on to God.and be praying about it. she don't say I love u again either on fone or chat.

I'm just depressed and dejected. I wish I can brkup but I don't have the strength, I have bn captured and enslaved by love.

pls mod, help me.

NP: communication is not our problem, we use one tarrif on GLO dat allows us to talk for full month at the cost of just #500.

give me the code to the the glo tarrif and I will tell you the only reason that can make her change her mind within 24hours.
I get 2k extra to call any network if I load 1k. but I still need this tarrif.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2017
Alphamale2017:

give me the code to the the glo tarrif and I will tell you the only reason that can make her change her mind within 24hours.

are u placing me on condition?? haaaa, see wht love has caused. read the comments somebody has already explained hw to get it. u can keep ur help though.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Alphamale2017(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2017
Maleka1:

are u placing me on condition?? haaaa, see wht love has caused. read the comments somebody has already explained hw to get it. u can keep ur help though.

okay. I keep my help . aside that u should have allowed me share my experience with. anyways God heal ur broken heart amen
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2017
Alphamale2017:

okay. I keep my help . aside that u should have allowed me share my experience with. anyways God heal ur broken heart amen

amen bro. if u actually wana help I tink u wouldn't have given condition for dat. GLO issue is a small tin that we wud have trashed out afterward. issue of hrtbroken actually came bfr GLO sturf
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Alphamale2017(m): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2017
Maleka1:

amen bro. if u actually wana help I tink u wouldn't have given condition for dat. GLO issue is a small tin that we wud have trashed out afterward. issue of hrtbroken actually came bfr GLO sturf

lol u are right sha. shouldn't have put the Glo issue as first cos heartbreak hurts like hell.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2017
Alphamale2017:

lol u are right sha. shouldn't have put the Glo issue as first cos heartbreak hurts like hell.

tnx bro. u got the point.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2017
dingbang:
I need it bro... Can I have ur number?,

call me via
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Alphamale2017:

There's no code. u need another sim for that ,and Note better, u can only call for free within those using same CUG
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by shege45: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2017
Maleka1:

pls mod, help me.

c my guy,u shldnt av begged her d first time self.once a girl tells u dat,she must av carefully tot it tru
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2017
shege45:
c my guy,u shldnt av begged her d first time self.once a girl tells u dat,she must av carefully tot it tru

u are ryt sir. thought that wud wok
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by naijajobx: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2017
bury it and move on
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by shege45: 11:20am On Jun 28, 2017
Maleka1:

u are ryt sir. thought that wud wok
dnt let her stay wit u out of pity,u won't enjoy it
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by MoraxLanre(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2017
She got tired of the love things, move on and find someone else.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 11:48am On Jun 28, 2017
shege45:
dnt let her stay wit u out of pity,u won't enjoy it

hummm, u really understood wht am facing
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2017
naijajobx:
bury it and move on
tnx bro
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2017
MoraxLanre:
She got tired of the love things, move on and find someone else.

I wish to move on but it sims imposibble. I see all ladies as epitome of wickedness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Places To Find Sugar Mummy In Nigeria / Screaming While Making Love / I Plan To Cheat When I Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.