Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave (4825 Views)

I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / 5 Things To Never Post About Your Relationship On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by shege45: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Maleka1:

hummm, u really understood wht am facing
yes i do.infact mine was a 4yrs relationship, tot it was april fool cus she sent me d text on april first ds year...called to confirm and asked y.she told me.i was down ooo for a while but when i got busy,i got over it.wer r jst friends now.we talk once a while even recently she ask for moni n i gave her cus shez still in school n to show her i hold notin against her.finally i realised it was for d best cus as i dey so,i no dey distrb myself abt pesin wey fit dey bang anoda guy,no by force calls again. just facing my life.my guy jst get busy n in months u wld gt over her.i know it won't b easy cus i tot do too,bt its a phase u wld get over...shallom
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
shege45:
yes i do.infact mine was a 4yrs relationship, tot it was april fool cus she sent me d text on april first ds year...called to confirm and asked y.she told me.i was down ooo for a while but when i got busy,i got over it.wer r jst friends now.we talk once a while even recently she ask for moni n i gave her cus shez still in school n to show her i hold notin against her.finally i realised it was for d best cus as i dey so,i no dey distrb myself abt pesin wey fit dey bang anoda guy,no by force calls again. just facing my life.my guy jst get busy n in months u wld gt over her.i know it won't b easy cus i tot do too,bt its a phase u wld get over...shallom

hunnn, my soul is lifted. tnx so much sir

1 Like

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
dingbang:
kiss thanks so much
You are welcome
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by MoraxLanre(m): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Maleka1:

I wish to move on but it sims imposibble. I see all ladies as epitome of wickedness.
with time, you will get over it.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
MoraxLanre:
with time, you will get over it.

alryt tnx
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by ruthyyy(f): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2017
Maleka1:
pls, kindly read my story. I will summarize it as as possible. we met and became friends in 2011, in early 2012, we started the relationship proper. she is a replica of everything I ever wanted in a woman. she stood by me during my trying times especially when I was looking for admission, though, she is ahead academically (now a masters student). she has bn so supportive morally, financially, spiritually etc. I love her with passion. I seek her consent on everytin I do, I respect her wish of no sex relationship despite the fact that i am sexually active (she is a virgin). I always try my best to pls her. I have introduced her to my family likewise she.

the problem started in april 2015, after a jolly conversation with her on phone, some hours later she sent a hrtbroken message asking for breakup without any quarrel oo. I tot maybe somebody used her phone and made mistake, I called to confirm and she affirmed it. the food I was eatin fell down and I strted feeling heat. after calling her severally without pickin, I called her sisters and a fend for intervention. dey were able to help and we settled. we continue again until last month. we spoke in the morning and later in the evening she started rejecting my calls for no reason. after several persuasion on WhatsApp to tell me wht was wrong, she later said she lost interest in our rltship and wnts us to be frnds, I pressed further to knw why she lost interest, she lack reason, she swear with bible that she didn't have any boyfriend anywhere that she just lost interest, I asked maybe its the time factor, she said no. then I hanged the call trying to control my emotion.

she knows well that I so much love her, so she called back begging that I shud not hurt myself and she was crying. she called early in the following morning still crying. her mum and sisters got to knw and rebuked her actions. she promised to work on her feeling and we settled again. since then, each time I asked abt the development, she always say we shud hold on to God.and be praying about it. she don't say I love u again either on fone or chat.

I'm just depressed and dejected. I wish I can brkup but I don't have the strength, I have bn captured and enslaved by love.

I'm 28, she will be 26 later this year

pls help me nairalanders.
pls mod, help me.

NP: communication is not our problem, we use one tarrif on GLO dat allows us to talk for full month at the cost of just #500.

op, your first mistake was the fact that you did not sleep with her before she lost interest. it is a fact that a woman will never forget whoever breaks her hymen, hence, making her heart to always be with the guy. I am talking from experience. nobody should quote me pls.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by ruthyyy(f): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2017
and the wise one said its good for the man to love more. I hope this lady will not eventually fall for the guy that doesn't love her. from all indications the op seems to really loves her.

some ladies sha. I hope she doesn't regret ooo
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by ruthyyy(f): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2017
op I feel your pains, its not easy to be with a girl for 6 good years without touching. I know some guys who broke up with ladies for sex. you really tried. just try and move on, u may find better one that will love you.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2017
ruthyyy:

op, your first mistake was the fact that you did not sleep with her before she lost interest. it is a fact that a woman will never forget whoever breaks her hymen, hence, making her heart to always be with the guy. I am talking from experience. nobody should quote me pls.

it wasn't my fault sis. I actually love her and I don't want to do any thing against her wish. I never knew it will end like this. she really promised to stay no mata the circumstance, so I trusted her with all my hrt.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2017
ruthyyy:
and the wise one said its good for the man to love more. I hope this lady will not eventually fall for the guy that doesn't love her. from all indications the op seems to really loves her.

some ladies sha. I hope she doesn't regret ooo

I hope so. my mom used to say it o that its better for man to love more. I pray she doesn't regret her action sha.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 8:19am On Jun 29, 2017
ruthyyy:
op I feel your pains, its not easy to be with a girl for 6 good years without touching. I know some guys who broke up with ladies for sex. you really tried. just try and move on, u may find better one that will love you.

we actually quarreled over sex issue several times becus it wasn't easy but still I tried to abide by her rules. I will do Everything in my power to get over it if it doesn't work out. but the memory will remain green forever.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by ruthyyy(f): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2017
Maleka1:

it wasn't my fault sis. I actually love her and I don't want to do any thing against her wish. I never knew it will end like this. she really promised to stay no mata the circumstance, so I trusted her with all my hrt.

see irony of life oo. somebody loved and respected u and u still broke his hrt.

op, take hrt and move on
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by microjoystick: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2017
Maleka1:
pls, kindly read my story. I will summarize it as as possible. we met and became friends in 2011, in early 2012, we started the relationship proper. she is a replica of everything I ever wanted in a woman. she stood by me during my trying times especially when I was looking for admission, though, she is ahead academically (now a masters student). she has bn so supportive morally, financially, spiritually etc. I love her with passion. I seek her consent on everytin I do, I respect her wish of no sex relationship despite the fact that i am sexually active (she is a virgin). I always try my best to pls her. I have introduced her to my family likewise she.

the problem started in april 2015, after a jolly conversation with her on phone, some hours later she sent a hrtbroken message asking for breakup without any quarrel oo. I tot maybe somebody used her phone and made mistake, I called to confirm and she affirmed it. the food I was eatin fell down and I strted feeling heat. after calling her severally without pickin, I called her sisters and a fend for intervention. dey were able to help and we settled. we continue again until last month. we spoke in the morning and later in the evening she started rejecting my calls for no reason. after several persuasion on WhatsApp to tell me wht was wrong, she later said she lost interest in our rltship and wnts us to be frnds, I pressed further to knw why she lost interest, she lack reason, she swear with bible that she didn't have any boyfriend anywhere that she just lost interest, I asked maybe its the time factor, she said no. then I hanged the call trying to control my emotion.

she knows well that I so much love her, so she called back begging that I shud not hurt myself and she was crying. she called early in the following morning still crying. her mum and sisters got to knw and rebuked her actions. she promised to work on her feeling and we settled again. since then, each time I asked abt the development, she always say we shud hold on to God.and be praying about it. she don't say I love u again either on fone or chat.

I'm just depressed and dejected. I wish I can brkup but I don't have the strength, I have bn captured and enslaved by love.

pls mod, help me.

NP: communication is not our problem, we use one tarrif on GLO dat allows us to talk for full month at the cost of just #500.
plis when it has reach grave call me for burial planssmiley
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by ruthyyy(f): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2017
Seunosewapenis:

hahaha, u wicked oooo. no atom of sympathy for the op. grin
Seunosewapenis:

hahaha, u wicked oooo. no atom of sympathy for the op.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2017
ruthyyy:

see irony of life oo. somebody loved and respected u and u still broke his hrt.
op, take hrt and move on
tnx sis, I will try.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2017
Seunosewapenis:

tnx too. but anybody can be a victim
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2017
ruthyyy:

hahaha, u wicked oooo. no atom of sympathy for the op. grin

hahaha, u wicked oooo. no atom of sympathy for the op.
dats his opinion though.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by akintho(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2017
Maleka1:

You broke up for no reason Tnx though

op, you can never know the reason for the breakup...I will advice you to leave her for now, she has been too familiar with the relationship routine and probably getting bored...From the look of things she cares about how you feel..she needs time and space, she's gonna come back..have gone through this before..I couldn't wait for all that before she got herself back have moved on...well if you can be patient enough for her..things will get back to normal and be fine.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by willanderson: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=Maleka1 post=57891053]pls, kindly read my story. I will summarize it as as possible. we met and became friends in 2011, in early 2012, we started the relationship proper. she is a replica of everything I ever wanted in a woman. she stood by me during my trying times especially when I was looking for admission, though, she is ahead academically (now a masters student). she has bn so supportive morally, financially, spiritually etc. I love her with passion. I seek her consent on everytin I do, I respect her wish of no sex relationship despite the fact that i am sexually active (she is a virgin). I always try my best to pls her. I have introduced her to my family likewise she.

pls mod, help me.

NP: communication is not our problem, we use one tarrif on GLO dat allows us to talk for full month at the cost of just #500

Dude you can kiss a fool or be kissed by a fool but never allow a kiss to fool you. Always have a 2nd and 3rd look at every 1st impression. Those who mistake OIL FARM for OIL FIRM are already blaming themselves. There's nothing bad in falling in love but make sure you know where you're landing. Don't give your heart where only your body is required and don't build a house where you suppose to put a tent. Never put a temporary person in the permanent position of your life. Of course when the heart is desperate for something the eyes and the brain become powerless. Be very careful what your heart desire because many heart desires can lead to life disaster. It's hard for anyone to sit on your back if you're standing on your feet. No one can waste your time without your consent.
A promise is nothing without commitment. Pay more attention to a person's actions more than their words and when actions contradict the words you're in the wrong place. Never allow your emotions to take over your thinking. Ignorance and endurance are never the same. Be honest with yourself. Love is not a favor, never beg for it. Never beg for something you will need forever otherwise you may end up being a permanent love beggar . Anything you acquire through begging may require begging to maintain. Of course, it's very hard to let go when you're deeply in love. But it's more painful and miserable to keep holding on when you have to beg and fight for love alone. You can never keep what you don't have. Pray to GOD about your relationship but never ever use prayers where common sense is required. FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2017
akintho:

op, you can never know the reason for the breakup...I will advice you to leave her for now, she has been too familiar with the relationship routine and probably getting bored...From the look of things she cares about how you feel..she needs time and space, she's gonna come back..have gone through this before..I couldn't wait for all that before she got herself back have moved on...well if you can be patient enough for her..things will get back to normal and be fine.
grateful hrt. fiind this so helpful. tnx so much
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=willanderson post=57946725][/quote]
u must be a motivational speaker. tnx so much sir. I'm grateful
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by ruthyyy(f): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2017
Maleka1:

tnx sis, I will try.

uwelcm man.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by ruthyyy(f): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2017
akintho:

I hope the op can try this. it works tooo
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2017
ruthyyy:

I hope the op can try this. it works tooo

I will try ooo
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by ruthyyy(f): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2017
Maleka1:

I will try ooo

lolzzzz
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by ruthyyy(f): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2017
success has bn discovered to be an antidote to brkn hrt.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2017
ruthyyy:
success has bn discovered to be an antidote to brkn hrt.

lolzzz. we shall all be successful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... / This Is How A Girl Look At You Before Marriage / How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.