Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave (4827 Views)

I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / 5 Things To Never Post About Your Relationship On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kingpinukecy:
i wish i cud help u.....because am passing thru same issue like u.

but u need help n u r advertising for GLO Network abi u dey work wit GLO?

My advice is dat we shud leave all dis super Love story aside and try to move on wit life. There are alot of chances ahead n beta opportunities also.

Don't kill ursef while u r still living alive.

#B Wise n think twice... 07030652203 for more counseling

tnx sir. wasn't advertising oo, just trying to justify the fact dat we communicate so regularly. tnx sir.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Mznaett: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
sehin79:
HAA you don dull ur self

1,its either she as taste the forbiden apple with someone else.
which i doubt she would confess that to you.

2.or she just got bored of you as in she does not see any excitement in the relationship anymore.note because most women are good at been
supportive of a mans vision or dream, you must be dynamic in your leading them,if not they would want a change.

solution looks like the mistake as been done, because u dont seems to have any leavage to work on now. becus she the one breaking up,

in r kelly words when a woman is fedup.

if i were u wen i had the chance i would have insist on sex with her early on.

but now what you can do now is to move on, which is an attraction on its own too because if she knows you can do without her she might come back.

all the best.

Hmmm...
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
lastmessenger:
Move on brother. Life can be like that sometimes. Everything with a beginning have an ending.

tnx
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Op propose to her or let her be.

Can't you read the handwriting on the wall ?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Godmother(f): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Op, I feel your pain, but the truth is your girlfriend may not be so into the relationship as you still are. She has made it easy for you to move on severally but you arent getting the gist.

My advice to you would be to sit your girl down and you both have a heart-to-heart. In the meantime, it might do you a world of good to start distancing yourself gradually so if you finally breakup you won't be broken.

Truth is, your girl has most likely broken up with you in her heart. She's just hanging still cos her family keeps forcing her to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Godmother:
Op, I feel your pain, but the truth is your girlfriend may not be so into the relationship as you still are. She has made it easy for you to move on severally but you arent getting the gist.

My advice to you would be to sit your girl down and you both have a heart-to-heart. In the meantime, it might do you a world of good to start distancing yourself gradually so if you finally breakup you won't be broken.

Truth is, your girl has most likely broken up with you in her heart. She's just hanging still cos her family keeps forcing her to do so.

exactly wht I feel. so grateful for this.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by OLAJADON: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Maleka1:
pls, kindly read my story. I will summarize it as as possible. we met and became friends in 2011, in early 2012, we started the relationship proper. she is a replica of everything I ever wanted in a woman. she stood by me during my trying times especially when I was looking for admission, though, she is ahead academically (now a masters student). she has bn so supportive morally, financially, spiritually etc. I love her with passion. I seek her consent on everytin I do, I respect her wish of no sex relationship despite the fact that i am sexually active (she is a virgin). I always try my best to pls her. I have introduced her to my family likewise she.

the problem started in april 2015, after a jolly conversation with her on phone, some hours later she sent a hrtbroken message asking for breakup without any quarrel oo. I tot maybe somebody used her phone and made mistake, I called to confirm and she affirmed it. the food I was eatin fell down and I strted feeling heat. after calling her severally without pickin, I called her sisters and a fend for intervention. dey were able to help and we settled. we continue again until last month. we spoke in the morning and later in the evening she started rejecting my calls for no reason. after several persuasion on WhatsApp to tell me wht was wrong, she later said she lost interest in our rltship and wnts us to be frnds, I pressed further to knw why she lost interest, she lack reason, she swear with bible that she didn't have any boyfriend anywhere that she just lost interest, I asked maybe its the time factor, she said no. then I hanged the call trying to control my emotion.

she knows well that I so much love her, so she called back begging that I shud not hurt myself and she was crying. she called early in the following morning still crying. her mum and sisters got to knw and rebuked her actions. she promised to work on her feeling and we settled again. since then, each time I asked abt the development, she always say we shud hold on to God.and be praying about it. she don't say I love u again either on fone or chat.

I'm just depressed and dejected. I wish I can brkup but I don't have the strength, I have bn captured and enslaved by love.

I'm 28, she will be 26 later this year

pls help me nairalanders.
pls mod, help me.

NP: communication is not our problem, we use one tarrif on GLO dat allows us to talk for full month at the cost of just #500.
a girl told you she is no more interested in you, you still went back to beg for her love, you have spoilt everything by going back then assuming you have acted like you dont care she would have been the one begging for your attention.
from the above
1) maybe you are not spontaneous enough in the relationship
2) even if she said no guy is getting her attention there might actually be a guy in the background that has her mumu button
3) I won't advice you do anything for now, give her like 2or 3 weeks her action will determine your reaction because you know her better than me but remember that whatever you do, you are a man, you are in charge, you can't allow a girl to be giving you sleepless night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
OLAJADON:

a girl told you she is no more interested in you, you still went back to beg for her love, you have spoilt everything by going back then assuming you have acted like you dont care she would have been the one begging for your attention.
from the above
1) maybe you are not spontaneous enough in the relationship
2) even if she said no guy is getting her attention there might actually be a guy in the background that has her mumu button
3) I won't advice you do anything for now, give her like 2or 3 weeks her action will determine your reaction because you know her better than me but remember that whatever you do, you are a man, you are in charge, you can't allow a girl to be giving you sleepless night.

tnk u sir, I'm so grateful
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by OLAJADON: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Maleka1:

tnk u sir, I'm so grateful
no problem gee, like I said you know her better than we that want to give you advice so you in the best place to advice yourself but whatever you do use your brain.
don't allow a girl to start playing with your head
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
OLAJADON:

no problem gee, like I said you know her better than we that want to give you advice so you in the best place to advice yourself but whatever you do use your brain.
don't allow a girl to start playing with your head
alryt. tnx
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
dhantey324:
U should be used to her on and off by now. U can't force someone to be in anything with you. Don't try to bring her back into your life. Try and recover yourself, you have built ur life around her. Free her.

Tnx

1 Like

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
I am so grateful to u all for the advice.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Ginaz(f): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
I was in a 6year relationship......got to move on like I don't give a shiit! undecided broke up last 2months (my first boyfriend) .Sometimes you got to do what's right, love doesn't cover it all.

O.p, leave her...she's tired she is tired she is tired!!!! What do you not understand? You don't love someone out of pity at all. Would you rather hold her against her wish cos she spent 6years of her life with you?

If she likes, she should spend 20years of her life in a relationship with you doesn't mean automatically she should spend the rest.

The only constant thing in life is change, love doesn't stand a damn. People change, as much as it hurts it's true.

My ex and I are still friends, we talk on phone, quarrel, still care about each other. That should be enough. O.p concentrate on the friendship and leave the "RE", if the love was never meant to die it won't.

Don't suffocate the poor girl. Love is fair in everything.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ginaz:
I was in a 6year relationship......got to move on like I don't give a shiit! undecided broke up last 2months (my first boyfriend) .Sometimes you got to do what's right, love doesn't cover it all.

O.p, leave her...she's tired she is tired she is tired!!!! What do you not understand? You don't love someone out of pity at all. Would you rather hold her against her wish cos she spent 6years of her life with you?

If she likes, she should spend 20years of her life in a relationship with you doesn't mean automatically she should spend the rest.

The only constant thing in life is change, love doesn't stand a damn. People change, as much as it hurts it's true.

My ex and I are still friends, we talk on phone, quarrel, still care about each other. That should be enough. O.p concentrate on the friendship and leave the "RE", if the love was never meant to die it won't.

Don't suffocate the poor girl. Love is fair in everything.

You broke up for no reason Tnx though
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
dingbang:
guy abeg wetin I go tell dem na.. Put me through ..

If you need that glo sim. kindly call me. I can get it for u. But your initial payment for those sims is 1k per 1 which includes that month subscription.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Erums(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
Maleka1:

I really appreciate this.

tnx sir, I really wish to move but its like my hrt is glued to hers.

on the sex issue, im stil very sure shes stil a virgin. I don't just want to disrespect her wish, I just love her

Bros... Keep quiet,
U cant be sure she's a V..... See i had a relationship and i was doing this mt babe forbid sex.... She ended up forking some dude and immediately she lost interest, despite the attraction we had.... It went off slowly till i accepted fate... Since den, mhen i must get down any girl wen come my way.. Latest i week, or else she be mami water... Aftef then we can now be doing love.... U claiming ure helping her keep her virginity? So do i assume you never dey blow since the past 6yrs too.... U go don mustabate die...... Pros shes np longer a V. I can bet my land on this....
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Erums:

Bros... Keep quiet,
U cant be sure she's a V..... See i had a relationship and i was doing this mt babe forbid sex.... She ended up forking some dude and immediately she lost interest, despite the attraction we had.... It went off slowly till i accepted fate... Since den, mhen i must get down any girl wen come my way.. Latest i week, or else she be mami water... Aftef then we can now be doing love.... U claiming ure helping her keep her virginity? So do i assume you never dey blow since the past 6yrs too.... U go don mustabate die...... Pros shes np longer a V. I can bet my land on this....

ur opinion though. but I'm still very sure shes a V.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Erums(m): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Maleka1:

ur opinion though. but I'm still very sure shes a V.

They mumu urself na
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by jbaby123: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
I also had a bf like DT,he was my first
But I still broke up wt him anyway cuz I felt he was no longer up to my standard although i refused to admit it to myself
She might b feeling DT way too
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Erums:

They mumu urself na

I don't knw tomoro but up till dis moment I'm typing she's still a V. take it or liv it bro

1 Like

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
jbaby123:
I also had a bf like DT,he was my first
But I still broke up wt him anyway cuz I felt he was no longer up to my standard although i refused to admit it to myself
She might b feeling DT way too

thought as much too. tnx
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Fourwinds: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
ikp120:
She has been considering the difference in academic status between the 2 of you and it is giving her the impression that she should not have dated you in the first place. She's confused. She's considering marriage and when you will ever be ready for marriage.
She is thinking that she should have been dating someone who is ready to settle down.

I don't want to say this, but I have to say it. That girl is starting to think you're not up to her status. Those thoughts alone killed her feelings for you.

Just ask her to confirm.

Abeg how did you go about that Glo tariff stuff?
OP here lies d answer....girls hardly open up....bros u dey see far
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Ginaz(f): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Maleka1:

You broke up for no reason Tnx though

I broke up for a reason of course!!! sad
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Maleka1:

tnx sir. wasn't advertising oo, just trying to justify the fact dat we communicate so regularly. tnx sir.

u r welcome Sir alwz.....
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by dingbang(m): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
slimany:

If you need that glo sim. kindly call me. I can get it for u. But your initial payment for those sims is 1k per 1 which includes that month subscription.
I need it bro... Can I have ur number?,
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
dingbang:
guy abeg wetin I go tell dem na.. Put me through ..
Go to any GLO office, request for CUG line(close user group). They have the one for #500 and that of #1000 monthly
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by kindredspirit(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Op, listen to this story:

James and Oluchi were college sweethearts, having attended the same University. Even though Oluchi's parents weren't so well to do, she was always there for James, an indigent, who struggled through school. She would assist him to pay his school fees and split her allowance to assist him with feeding and all what nots.

Both of them finished university and whilst Oluchi got a job after a year, James, with Oluchi's assistance, went for a Postgraduate Degree because a job wasn't forthcoming. She continued to support him through school. In short, Oluchi formed an integral part of his support system and became his whole world. One day, he went to visit her and some dude called her over the phone. He thought nothing of the phone call and left.

Some weeks later, James paid an unscheduled visit to Oluchi and met her alighting from the car of a guy who had given her a ride from work. He asked her what her relationship was with this guy and she told him their offices were on the same road, and that he merely offered her a lift.

However, James started to notice changes in the way his girlfriend communicated with him over the phone and when they were together. It was obvious that the fire was petering out. He asked her if anything was the matter and she replied that there wasn't. This continued for months. Regardless of these, Oluchi never stopped lending her arm of support to her struggling boyfriend.

One day however, she dropped a bombshell. She said she wanted out of the relationship saying she needed time to be by herself. A distraught James begged her to no avail. Eventually, she opened up that she was seeing this other dude who had indicated her intention to marry her and considering that she was now 29 years old, she wanted to give this guy a serious look in. She pleaded that James should understand that time wasn't on her side. She therefore told James that she would continue to support him in whatever way that she could. That was it: the end of James and Oluchi. Within a year, Oluchi was married to this guy.

James our heartbroken friend nearly went mental when Oluchi broke up with him. This girl had been his life and he'd built his world around her. However, he just had to pick himself up, hard as it was. Now 33 years old, he got a lucky break later in life when he bagged a decent job that offered him a very comfortable salary and he bought a car in no time.

One rainy day, as he was driving home from work, he saw this very beautiful girl and offered her a ride. This girl wasn't interested in giving him her number because she had a boyfriend. However because she was everything he dreamt of in a woman, he continued to woo her persistently. Eventually, she came around and agreed to date him. The next year, they were married.

Pardon the long story. I just wanted you to understand the cyclical nature of life. Your girlfriend has to leave you. Odds are that she's about to enter into a stage of her life where you will have no role. It might involve another actor, likely another guy. If that's the case, just accept it as the Yarn that fate has woven for her. And you.

It will all make sense later in life when things start to look up for you. You're going to meet a girl who is meant for you. That girl could be leaving somebody heartbroken when she becomes yours.

It is the cyclical nature of life. Roll with it.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by dingbang(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ujuhot:

Go to any GLO office, request for CUG line(close user group). They have the one for #500 and that of #1000 monthly
kiss thanks so much
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Menzy86(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
I dated a virgin like u 4 2yrs until she started behaving funny. After much pressing to knw wat was wrong, she spilled it "I saw som1 I've been chatting wit and my feelings 4 u went neutral." dat was d last time I ever used my hand to dial her number and its been almost two years now. She is 27yrs old now and single. Plus she likes all my fb posts and calls me still on festivities but I strangled all feelings 4 her d moment those words flew outta her lips. Women u haven't wronged will always feel ur absence in d long run especially wen u dont beg and behave like a pussy when they threaten to break up wit u. Let them go quicker and swifter than they expect. Its only devilish pride dat is making dat my ex not to come crawling bak (which I always resented about her). Truth is u may just find out ur life got better wen she left.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
kindredspirit:
Op, listen to this story:

James and Oluchi were college sweethearts, having attended the same University. Even though Oluchi's parents weren't so well to do, she was always there for James, an indigent, who struggled through school. She would assist him to pay his school fees and split her allowance to assist him with feeding and all what nots.

Both of them finished university and whilst Oluchi got a job after a year, James, with Oluchi's assistance, went for a Postgraduate Degree because a job wasn't forthcoming. She continued to support him through school. In short, Oluchi formed an integral part of his support system and became his whole world. One day, he went to visit her and some dude called her over the phone. He thought nothing of the phone call and left.

Some weeks later, James paid an unscheduled visit to Oluchi and met her alighting from the car of a guy who had given her a ride from work. He asked her what her relationship was with this guy and she told him their offices were on the same road, and that he merely offered her a lift.

However, James started to notice changes in the way his girlfriend communicated with him over the phone and when they were together. It was obvious that the fire was petering out. He asked her if anything was the matter and she replied that there wasn't. This continued for months. Regardless of these, Oluchi never stopped lending her arm of support to her struggling boyfriend.

One day however, she dropped a bombshell. She said she wanted out of the relationship saying she needed time to be by herself. A distraught James begged her to no avail. Eventually, she opened up that she was seeing this other dude who had indicated her intention to marry her and considering that she was now 29 years old, she wanted to give this guy a serious look in. She pleaded that James should understand that time wasn't on her side. She therefore told James that she would continue to support him in whatever way that she could. That was it: the end of James and Oluchi. Within a year, Oluchi was married to this guy.

James our heartbroken friend nearly went mental when Oluchi broke up with him. This girl had been his life and he'd built his world around her. However, he just had to pick himself up, hard as it was. Now 33 years old, he got a lucky break later in life when he bagged a decent job that offered him a very comfortable salary and he bought a car in no time.

One rainy day, as he was driving home from work, he saw this very beautiful girl and offered her a ride. This girl wasn't interested in giving him her number because she had a boyfriend. However because she was everything he dreamt of in a woman, he continued to woo her persistently. Eventually, she came around and agreed to date him. The next year, they were married.

Pardon the long story. I just wanted you to understand the cyclical nature of life. Your girlfriend has to leave you. Odds are that she's about to enter into a stage of her life where you will have no role. It might involve another actor, likely another guy. If that's the case, just accept it as the Yarn that fate has woven for her. And you.

It will all make sense later in life when things start to look up for you. You're going to meet a girl who is meant for you. That girl could be leaving somebody heartbroken when she becomes yours.

It is the cyclical nature of life. Roll with it.

hummm, so touching. but I don't tink I can love again. I so much love her, respect and cared for her. if love is like dis, I don't pray for my dog to fall in love. its obvious I have bn enslaved by love. I will always remember her though. waiting patiently for wht will end it
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by Maleka1: 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Menzy86:
I dated a virgin like u 4 2yrs until she started behaving funny. After much pressing to knw wat was wrong, she spilled it "I saw som1 I've been chatting wit and my feelings 4 u went neutral." dat was d last time I ever used my hand to dial her number and its been almost two years now. She is 27yrs old now and single. Plus she likes all my fb posts and calls me still on festivities but I strangled all feelings 4 her d moment those words flew outta her lips. Women u haven't wronged will always feel ur absence in d long run especially wen u dont beg and behave like a pussy when they threaten to break up wit u. Let them go quicker and swifter than they expect. Its only devilish pride dat is making dat my ex not to come crawling bak (which I always resented about her). Truth is u may just find out ur life got better wen she left.

this lifts my hrt. tnx sir.
Re: Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave by uniquerotex: 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Simple truth is, shes nt feeling you anymore, she aint seen some things she likes, and shes seeing an alternative tho she might nt yet commit herself but trust me shes seeing something else. You better dont kill yourself, how many houses have u built that somebody will be disturbing ur peace, bros, there are more achievements ahead, if its not working, MOVE ON, simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Woo Them, They Will Say They Want Rich Guys Now They Are Walking Ghosts. / I've Had Casual Sex With Her Sister Before We Dated. Now I'm About To Marry Her / Sexual Satisfaction Or A Greate Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.