Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,883 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number (33685 Views)

See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by sylvez(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
I have this feeling that someone here has already called the guy and advised him on how to run for his life, since you gave his number here, you had %99 chances of getting him but now it has reduced to %1, you won't see that guy again, his ancestors won't allow him to disgrace them. he will abandon his account and change his identity to open another bank account because of Bvn. you can still catch him but it may take plenty time.

you don't know that we have criminals on nairaland Abi
they will protect their upcoming colleague.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by gsogbu(m): 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
OP, what if he sent you another person's details (Phone number and Account number)? Some thieves can be so smart to implicate others.
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by SilvanusII(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
call him to tell him u are having trouble paying into his acct. Record the conversation or play in front of the bank manager. Pay into the account and have them flag it. By the time he goes to withdraw, he is soup.
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by mercyland93(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pls,how can one create a topic on this platform.
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by jieta: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
clemmonce:
I wonder how some silly statements get likes here. Is it about the phone? most time it is more than just the phone....
there is nothing silly in my statement, you are the one that is being stupid. if paraventure he caught the thief will he kill him? No he won't. losing something valuable is painful i know. passing through this avoidable stress my opinion is short cut to it.

please do not quote me again, i don't enjoy trowing insult to people.
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by fatymore(f): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
sylvez:
I have this feeling that someone here has already called the guy and advised him on how to run for his life, since you gave his number here, you had %99 chances of getting him but now it has reduced to %1, you won't see that guy again, his ancestors won't allow him to disgrace them. he will abandon his account and change his identity to open another bank account because of Bvn. you can still catch him but it may take plenty time.

Lmao...this got me.. Upcoming colleague..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by abbasana: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
do report to police
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by konfused: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
konfused:

The site did not open. I will love to know more about the poultry biz

I finally accessed the site, but haba 5k for the business plan........ike gwuru
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by wizod(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
manikspears:
simple go to his bank and request his account gets frozen,to force him to show up .but you must have the backing of CID
such idiot don't hv a dime in his bank acct
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by wizod(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pay in d 15k, he will be caught whenever he goes 2 withdraw d money not minding d branch he goes 4 withdrawal
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by IamBornToWin(f): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Use truecaller to track his location
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by holluphemydavid(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
fatymore:
Post his pics... No rest and privacy for a thief.. Let's disgrace him... Na small dem dey start.. Awon Eyan ti Evans.. Ordinary phone he is asking for Ransom.. If Na person he kidnap nko...
Hahahahah u crack me up
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by Ichechi(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
though i have his account details but the problem now is how to track him cus i dont want to pay 15k and still not get the phone. someone should help me pls[/quote]

And I wonder if the person is not on NL now reading comments/suggestions on how u plan on catching him.
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by manikspears: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
wizod:
such idiot don't hv a dime in his bank acct
Even if,he has an account which is equals to he has a bvn number,a passport showing his face and a recorded thumbprint, except he will never use any bank in Nigeria again. They will flag his account. Share his picture on social media, tag his friends and family members as thieves, by the time you are through with his bloodline,he will know that khaki no be bulletproof angry

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by kachi19: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
*Find My Phone* app on Google play
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by adeSoft2yk: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
chukspd:
report to the police
Report to TIU section in police they will use cdr track him down. Those guys are good. They are the one who tracked Evans the billionaire kidnapper and vampire
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by ligopedro: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ichechi:
though i have his account details but the problem now is how to track him cus i dont want to pay 15k and still not get the phone. someone should help me pls

And I wonder if the person is not on NL now reading comments/suggestions on how u plan on catching him.
Please how many accounts do you have ? Been checking Ya posts got about 3 accounts...
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by CashVessel(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
report to Special fraud Unit (SFU) of the Nigerian police. They'll get him/her sharply.
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
There are basic security you need to enable in your phone, if and when you want to step outdoors
Location : go to settings and agree, though it might dent your battery life, but it worth it in this scenario to triangulate your phone location and its user within 1500meters and precise location if he or she goes into WiFi mode, you may switch off this when you come indoors.
Android manager: Make it your device administrator, for you to lock or erase all your device data, or induce consistent ringing to embrass the stealer, even if he puts in any other sim

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by brightalo17: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
ivolt:

Stop excusing criminality.
He is a thief, phones don't grow from the ground, somebody owns it.
He should either keep his loot or return it amicably.

Maybe that Fhowe has some knowledge about the lost phone .
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
adeSoft2yk:

Report to TIU section in police they will use cdr track him down. Those guys are good. They are the one who tracked Evans the billionaire kidnapper and vampire
Does it come free? It takes a multi million naira equipment to track down a multi million naira thief, not this stupid low life thief on discussion
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by gameboyo: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
gabazin080:
do u think the police can help with dis

modified: for those asking of his account details:

i do not rely solely on bank for his arrest, have reported to the police and will go to SARS tomorrow

Meet a senior police officer. Don't just go to the police station cos they'll demand for so much. Once u meet with the police officer and proper report n documentations are made, they'll liase with d bank and sent him fake SMS alert, he'll want to use atm, but atm will be blocked and he'll decide to go to withdraw inside the bank, they'll arrest him. Be careful. Make him feel free, if not, he'll abscond
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by dsuperhero001: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
gabazin080:
i have gone to the bank now and the pix on his whatsapp is the same with his bank account. so have submitted a formal letter and the bank has told me to go ahead with the payment. i dont want to pay how the bank can help catch him cus he might be a nairalander.

have also reported to the police and played the audio of our phone conversation. even my 2 army brothers are now involved.

the phone thief is an illiterate

go ahead and pay....the bank will but restriction on his account and any attempt to go to bank and complain.... the rest will be story
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by yoged(m): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
I hope he get caught
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by showlove911(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
gabazin080:
hello nairalanders. i believe i can get the help needed here.

yesterday someone stole my wife's phone and keeps using the line but refused to pick any call but he is always active on her facebook and whatsapp. so i stopped calling and msg him that he should lets talk and negotiate how much to pay to retrieve the phone.

luckily for me he picked my call and demanded 30k but i priced it to 15 k and asked for his account details which he sent to me with his phone number.

though i have his account details but the problem now is how to track him cus i dont want to pay 15k and still not get the phone. someone should help me pls

use a girl to lure him, simple!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by johnnyb1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
If it's an android phone, simply go to find my phone security features on the internet for android phones, login into google with ur wife's details and track the phone. If its an iPhone., go to apple website and search for find phone. QED
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by gabazin080(m): 7:36am On Jul 05, 2017
sylvez:

the idiot has been caught while trying to make withdrawal. case is stil with police sha

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by sylvez(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2017
gabazin080:
the idiot has been caught while trying to make withdrawal. case is stil with police sha

I clap my hands for the dummy of the century, is kind is rare.
Even his colleagues on nairaland can't even cover his foolishness.

The guy needs the help of Nat'l Ass. Of Traditional healers.
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by madgoat(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2017
gabazin080:

Interesting. Did you eventually have to pay in money into his account?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Ways To Detect A Fake Phone / Tested Cheats: How To Generate Mtn Recharge Card Pins & Start Loading For Life / Smartphones You Must Not Buy In 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.