Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

10 Common Things You Would Find In A Lady's Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Common Things You Would Find In A Lady's Room (676 Views)

Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... / Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce / Common Things That Women Lie About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Common Things You Would Find In A Lady's Room by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
In a thread i read today on a forum site. I got to read about 10things you would always find in a lady room *Pant *Bra *Powder *Party-bags *C0ndom *pre-intimacy gadgets *Pussy cream *Perfume *Roll-on *Hand sanitizer source: http://zedchat.wapgem.com
if you haven't seen the above things in the room then it isn't a lady room.
Re: 10 Common Things You Would Find In A Lady's Room by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
danthommies:
In a thread i read today on a forum site.
I got to read about 10things you would always find in a lady room
*Pant
*Bra
*Powder
*Party-bags
*C0ndom
*pre-intimacy gadgets
*Pussy cream
*Perfume
*Roll-on
*Hand sanitizer

if you haven't seen the above things in the room then it isn't a lady room.

Yet you forgot the most important item... A MIRROR!

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Things You Would Find In A Lady's Room by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Yet you forgot the most important item... A MIRROR!
hell yeah! They even see Mirror as their god.
i've been to a wedding party where a lady was looking for her phone, on searching for the phone inside her bag she started bringing out all the stuffs in her bag and to my surprise she brought out a hand-mirror.
like say na she dey do wedding.

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Things You Would Find In A Lady's Room by Tushtunez: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
https://uca.com.ng/ref/register Uca, is a system, where you join with or without someone's referral link, then after registration, you'll need to pay a sum of #2,000 to the l system for account upgrade, then after upgrade, you'll then get a referral link, then introduce people to participate under you using your referral link or username with the same amount and earn 50% (#1,000) commission from their payment. You will get your money back in no time + huge profit in the long run. Register Now https://uca.com.ng/ref/register
Re: 10 Common Things You Would Find In A Lady's Room by MizLizy: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
1. Always sanitary Pad 2. Pant unwashed and washed 3. Bra (black one) 4. Eye pencil 5. Mirror 6. Eye shadow 7. Powder 8. Bleaching cream 9. Prefume (bought by boyfriend) 10. Jeweries (fake, borrowed ones and gifts frome boyfriend)

op what again.
Re: 10 Common Things You Would Find In A Lady's Room by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
MizLizy:
1. Always sanitary Pad 2. Pant unwashed and washed 3. Bra (black one) 4. Eye pencil 5. Mirror 6. Eye shadow 7. Powder 8. Bleaching cream 9. Prefume (bought by boyfriend) 10. Jeweries (fake, borrowed ones and gifts frome boyfriend)

op what again.
Re: 10 Common Things You Would Find In A Lady's Room by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
MizLizy:

op what again.
chai!!! sister i hail thee. Just add pvssy cream to the list cos they can't do without it.

(1) (Reply)

So Hilarious: See What A Lady Found In Her Guy's Room / When I Was A Hoe / Know These Problems Of Dating Over Ambitious Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.