Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi (38260 Views)

Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? / "Restructuring My Foot! To Hell With Restructuring", Governor Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by deedeedee1: 8:08am On Jun 29, 2017
sarrki:

The thing pepper am
Pepper me for wetin? Check all the comments here. You are the only one the is against restructuring or disintegration. You this fuccking propangadist.
Bloody nit-wit!!

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by nonsobaba: 8:08am On Jun 29, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Stop thinking we believe you are an Igbo man

Keep deceiving yourself while we laugh at you

Igbo has grade. Anambra is worlds apart from other igbos. Since you are from abakaliki, you can be forgiven to think i am not igbo.

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by shukuokukobambi: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hehehe.

On the Facebook (social media), they have stolen Seun's initiative to produce an imitation version of nairaland, I think seun needs to take a legal action on that. COPYRIGHT.

But for Apple operating system, don't tell me you haven't heard of Akpu operating system used by some iPhones. A trip to computer village will unravel these mysteries before your very eyes.

Yes o. Very unoriginal. They just plagiarized everything Nairaland on that moribund site that they're even running away from. If the competition is on bragging, they'll take the prize cheesy

9 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2017
Mumu Governor, ole barawo.

He has not yet finished, sorry even started, milking his state and you guys are saying Biafra and restructuring.

Make una no spoil market for am o.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by bestpunterever: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2017
Now, we can see the real parasite.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by deedeedee1: 8:13am On Jun 29, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

The most annoying thing is you never hear black people ask God to give them brain on how to produce modern technologies

They are always asking God for already made money.
We will never move foward what this kind of mentality. See that sarrki for example. He is against restructuring or disintegration. He wants the country to remain as it is.
Sarrki, se o ngbo?

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Amberon11: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2017
Won't stoop to your level of idiocy. Hey, I'm immune to insults too.
ScotsReferendum:

Black men like Sarrki Nonsobaba Amberon11 can't think out of the box to create wealth

That is why they are poor like wretched church rats.

5 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2017
deedeedee1:

We will never move foward what this kind of mentality. See that sarrki for example. He is against restructuring or disintegration. He wants the country to remain as it is.
Sarrki, se o ngbo?

Sarrki is a Fulani man.

Don't you know.?
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2017
nonsobaba:
Igbo has grade. Anambra is worlds apart from other igbos. Since you are from abakaliki, you can be forgiven to think i am not igbo.

Afonjas divide and rule tactics have failed

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Coming from the chairman of Eastern Governors Forum.

I can't fit laff.

To think these are the people calling others parasites is quite amusing.

Una never see anything.

Abeg let's restructure jor, we are more interested in knowing who the actual parasites are, nonsense.
why are u making noise,no sitin governor will accept any negative change in government ontil dia tenure is over.

Didn't hear when he asked how do I recover my money

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2017
so in other words, Northern states re not the only parasitic states. we also ve some down south. Other parasites beta start talkin now b4 its too late

6 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Abfinest007(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2017
out of every twelve there will also b a Judas .he has collected something to enrich himself just like judas

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by GavelSlam: 8:19am On Jun 29, 2017
So these guys are the parasites IPOB have been talking about.
Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by dinggle: 8:19am On Jun 29, 2017
The north has bribed him to raise the issue of "NO" to restructuring

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2017
Blue3k:

We can't let bias blind us from facts. His state isn't viable alot of people pretend that that these IGR figures are fudged. I got into a few arguements over the data. I still think the move towards restructuring is necessary for the good of nation. We can't have these useless states littered around that can't fund themselves.

Yes at the end of the day, we should have around 18-20 states or 6 regions. And they must be autonomous. The head of such state/Region should be called Premier.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Neddstark: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2017
Blue3k:

We can't let bias blind us from facts. His state isn't viable alot of people pretend that that these IGR figures are fudged. I got into a few arguements over the data. I still think the move towards restructuring is necessary for the good of nation. We can't have these useless states littered around that can't fund themselves.

Thanks for the Table illustration

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Viergeachar: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2017
olujastro:
Everyone is just talking Restructuring these days. No one is hitting the right notes. Too many public commentators who don't understand the Nigerian situation.
You have 36 governors, most of them are more interested in looting their treasury than in developing their states. You need evidence? The simple fact that a small but rich Bayelsa getting oil revenue can't pay its workers' salaries.
So according to the empty restructuring noisemakers, we "restructure the country" so that a Bayelsa can have all the oil money and increase its looting spree by 1000% while other less viable states (created to appease those who were seeking to become the new state power brokers at the time) will have nothing to even pay only its teachers for years to come, let alone build roads, schools and hospitals.
This is the restructuring I expect smart people to be talking about right now. Decentralisation of the resources as well as the responsibilities. FG takes home 52% of FAAC monies while states and LGAs get about 22% & 26% respectively. Adjust the sharing formula in favour of the states. This in turn will mean more responsibilities for them. Nothing like federal roads henceforth, all major projects in a state will be handled by the state government instead of waiting for Abuja to approve work on a road that is killing your people daily.
The bad side is, if you have a chief looter as your governor, $1tr a month will disappear into thin air the story remains the same.
The bottom line is, if your governor is doing nothing with little; he'll definitely do almost nothing with more money.
The public office holders are largely the problems, not the system.

The system will shape the kind of people that come into public office.

The current system encourages looters and breeds them where they dont exist.

The way someone spends free money is different from how they spend hard-earned money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by deedeedee1: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Sarrki is a Fulani man.

Don't you know.?
I suspect as much. No wonder he shivers when he hears the word secession or restructure.

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by gartamanta: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2017
nonsobaba:
When lesser igbos are given a little authority in igbo political affairs, this is the kind of disgrace they bring to us.

So you want decieve anyone that you Igno with a stupid statement like that?

Ebonyi is the food basket of Igbo land. It has huge agricultural potential as well as solid mineral development. The problem is that it has been led by visionless men

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2017
Please I need someone to educate me, Especially one of the Biafra champions. If the Eastern States are receiving their Federal Allocation as at when due, where is the call that they're being Marginalized coming from? Please I want to know.

5 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by bayulll011(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2017
sarrki:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/06/29/we-dont-want-restructuring-says-umahi/

This unfortunate soul is one of the nigeria governor in 2017,no wonder no development when all the people we have managing our affairs are olodoss,smh

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 8:22am On Jun 29, 2017
dinggle:
The north has bribed him to raise the issue of "NO" to restructuring

They have bribed him with Vice Presidency.

He will never get it
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Coming from the chairman of Eastern Governors Forum.

I can't fit laff.

To think these are the people calling others parasites is quite amusing.

Una never see anything.

Abeg let's restructure jor, we are more interested in knowing who the actual parasites are, nonsense.
god bless u

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by jjjjj2017: 8:23am On Jun 29, 2017
sarrki:

So you know what you want ?

Go for what you want

He says his own state is not game to it

Remember he's the Chief security officer of ebonyi state
non of Nigerian politician will support restructuring grin grin grin
politics of Nigeria is eja l'eja n je s'aran & if you no get zobo face, it will be difficult for you to make it in this country.

let me continue to blast brandy, singing you will be there with me'

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Please I need someone to educate me, Especially one of the Biafra champions. If the Eastern States are receiving their Federal Allocation as at when due, where is the call that they're being Marginalized coming from? Please I want to know.

Why should Kaduna has a federal government refinery when no SE state has one.?

Why did it take FG 40 years to approve an international airport in the SE under Jonathan.?

Why is Ibaka seaport in Akwa Ibom not upgraded like Lagos seaports by FG.?
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by odomanis: 8:27am On Jun 29, 2017
Markfemi2:

Igbo Jews are betrayers

Like I said south east and north east will suffer the most

That is his opinion and his choice. It is his entitlement and we must respect that. This is why the referendum is necessary. Let us know what the majority want and settle this once and for all.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Viergeachar: 8:27am On Jun 29, 2017
This ebonyi governor is a slave, savage and intellectually incapacitated human being.

Damn!

Restructuring remains Nigeria's saving grace.

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by abdulwastecx(m): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
he is right.

Even Enugu state too will lose out because there us nothing being produced in Enugu here... coal is already obsolete and no good market or industries large enough to meet up with the state needs .

truth is that more than 30 Nigerian states will suffer.

Umahi is only being truthful and real...states like Ekiti;Osun;kwara will even be worse BC at least Ebonyi has Agriculture which the aforementioned states lacked.

Dont insult...just bring up a superior argument if u have one

modified**

for those quoting me wrongly..Nigeria looks uninterested in coal esp when there is abundant gas to generate electricity.Don't you guys also know that Ebonyi has the oldest and largest cement factory in west Africa including other mineral deposit yet IGR is low

take for instance Imo state iGR (2016) is 5billion
divide 5 billion by their population which is 3.9million and you will see that IGR doesn't reflect the true thing esp when considering the population there

In the short run majority of the state will find it difficult to pay salaries, and fund their jamboree government but with time these states will adjust or be merged with viable states.

Coal is not obsolete, the USA generates about 60% of power from coal, we are still a developing country and we use our coal to generate the much-needed electricity. Enugu state will have a huge market for her coal deposit and she will also put in place a very strong task system in place to generate the much-needed revenue to run her government.

Ekiti, Osun, and Kwara have more arable land, bigger population, closeness to a bigger Lagos market than Ebonyi and are currently doing better in term of internally generated revenue. Who told you they will do worse when we restructured?

Having a large gas reserves doesn't stop you from generating electricity from coal because we have a very huge energy demand, we are talking about a country of almost 200m people here.

9 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by positivetaught: 8:29am On Jun 29, 2017
This man certainly has his brains in his anus.

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 8:29am On Jun 29, 2017
Viergeachar:
This ebonyi governor is a slave, savage and intellectually incapacitated human being.

Damn!

Restructuring remains Nigeria's saving grace.

The guy wants to be the vice president to Elrufai or Kwankwaso or Lamido

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by nonsobaba: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Afonjas divide and rule tactics have failed
LOL. I gat no love for afonjas too. Just that they are not the ones in our line of fire when these Ipod and Massob criminals take to the streets of Onitsha marching with the flags of 20 different countries and robbing innocent traders as they go by.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bandits: Soldiers And Vigilante Storm Zamfara Forest (photos, Video) / Timipre Sylva's Convoy Obeying Traffic Light As He Arrives Yenagoa (Photos) / Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.