Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra (20487 Views)

Northern Governors Blame Southeast Politicians For Zone’s Backwardness / Almajiri System Has Contributed To Backwardness In North-east—lawmaker / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by KahlDrogo(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Afam4eva:

If you have something to say, say it to me. The problem with Nigerians is that we want everybody to think the way we do without considering that there are social, economic, religious and educational differences between Nigerians. I have never come out to show any form of support to Kanu even though i understand his grouse with the federation. Show me any freedom fighter or a supposed hero in the past that was perfect? Is it Mandela? Ghandi? It's one thing to be conciliatory with a course being spearheaded by a person and it's another thing to call the person to order when they cross the line.

Some of come off pretending that your only concerned about Kanu and his modus operandi when in actuall fact, you just hate the air that Igbos breathe. How come Uwazuruike that was very subtle and gentlemanly in his disposition was thrown into jail even though he towed the path that some people are advising Nnamdi Kanu to follow - DIALOGUE.

So, my dear it's really not about Kanu for some of you. It's your perpetual hate for a part of this country and you can keep telling yourselves lies to help you sleep at night.

Everyone, take a look at the Jew talking. Someone posted a screen grab of what this alobam said as far back as 2011. People like him are the founding fathers of bigotry on nairaland. grin

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Biafrannuke: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
For those who may be deceived by the this thread remember that even though the op is Igbo, he is neither a native of Anambra nor resides in Anambra and will not even vote. such is the fate of most people writing long stories online concerning IPOB sit at home boycott, they are not stake holders and his opinion wont have significant impact in the outcome of the boycott. that is how fake the internet can get.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by austyn0(m): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dera100:

but he is not carring everybody along...most roads in ozubulu is dead trap...d last time I went to Onitsha at ose okwu odu(ose market)...d road that leads to the market is a dead trap....he may be working in his senotraian district but he has not done anything to warrant a second tenure from us Esp those of us from Anambra south...I rest my case here..most of the companies here are owned by private individuals...
The man is trying, you do not expect him to satisfy the whole state with ego ole kwanu? How much is been allocated to Anambra state? The money internally generated is according to what my eyes have been witnessing, invested appropriately.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by KahlDrogo(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
hammer6:

SS na ur papa name? U no know ur papa name abi? As u big finish to quote me, u no know ur papa name?
And I guess ss is your own father's name. grin

Unity begging igbo Jew. Shalom my alobam. grin

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Wallade(m): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
CutieGuy:
My brother ..
One of my friend was killed in nkpor onitsha.
And the painful part of it is that'this same obiano denied it, and as such he gave a false report to the army panel.
Where as the amnesty international has condemn vehemently the so called panel report.

APGA instead of realising there mistake and ask for forgiveness from the deceased families.
They were just hitting up the polity.

Ok today they wrote a threatening letter to nnamdi kanu to stay clear from Anambra election, as if they will be able to quench uprising from IPOB if they try nonsense with our leader.
As for me and my family, we have already concluded that none of us is going out to vote .

And if they felt that they will use force to threatened us ,then they should be ready for 70 million Igbos.
From house to house,burn fire go they showcase.

You and your family don't have to vote, your fate will determined by the few that come out to vote anyway. I just hope you will just sit at home and not threaten or attack those who want to vote because the Nigerian security apparatus will take up your case - I hope you will survive it

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by GavelSlam: 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
GreatSE:

Not just hate but hatred with passion, If Nairaland Ban Button was Bullet you would have killed anything IGBO in this forum, I understand you as a yoruba Muslim, the hatred on Igbos is more in the gene than an average Yoruba man.

You lot are the ones who really hate.

Once someone has a different perspective you call it hate and slander the reputation of such a person with vitriol.

16 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by kayzat: 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Afam4eva:

Some of come off pretending that your only concerned about Kanu and his modus operandi when in actuall fact, you just hate the air that Igbos breathe.

Here comes their national anthem !!! Its like you guys are programmed to see hatred in everybody else apart from you.

17 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Dedetwo(m): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Afam4eva:
I will keep saying that the call by Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for disintegration does not contravene any known laws so should not be treated as a criminal case. Even though i have reservations about some of his choice of words, especially in the past, i think what he is doing is a germaine attempt to rile the government of the day to take Ndigbo seriously.

However, i'm disturbed by his recent statement that if Biafra is not given a referendum, that elections will not hold in Igboland, starting with the Anambra elections that comes up in November. While i know him and his group will pull something simila to the successful sit-at-home order, which in itself is within their rights and also does ot contravene any laws, i think if he goes ahead with his threat, we may taking Anambr state and Igboland back to the dark ages. Because it might give some people who have no business being in government taking over government because the electorates did not come out to vote.

We may not be whre we want to be but the Anambra state government starting from Peter Obi now to Obiano have made some leap which we're hoping that future governors will consolidate on.

So, i want every right thinking Igbo man to condemn Kanu's statement and i appeal to him to withdraw his statement.

If electorate did not come to vote, then there is no election and nobody can usurp the governorship. Again, boycott is a legitimate weapon in any form of political system.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Afam4eva:
I will keep saying that the call by Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for disintegration does not contravene any known laws so should not be treated as a criminal case. Even though i have reservations about some of his choice of words, especially in the past, i think what he is doing is a germaine attempt to rile the government of the day to take Ndigbo seriously.

However, i'm disturbed by his recent statement that if Biafra is not given a referendum, that elections will not hold in Igboland, starting with the Anambra elections that comes up in November. While i know him and his group will pull something simila to the successful sit-at-home order, which in itself is within their rights and also does ot contravene any laws, i think if he goes ahead with his threat, we may taking Anambr state and Igboland back to the dark ages. Because it might give some people who have no business being in government taking over government because the electorates did not come out to vote.

We may not be whre we want to be but the Anambra state government starting from Peter Obi now to Obiano have made some leap which we're hoping that future governors will consolidate on.

So, i want every right thinking Igbo man to condemn Kanu's statement and i appeal to him to withdraw his statement.

""So, i want every right thinking Igbo man to condemn Kanu's statement ""

pls wen did u become HOD OF IGBOS

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Is this the life you are promising those who will support the Biafran movement? Burn house to house of Ndigbo people. I laugh in Cotonou.

When the beef red, those screaming support will watch their fellow Ndigbo people walk to their houses and carry their children in their early teens and below to the slaughter fields in the name of struggle.

Other states are taking strides and you are here cheering the plan to pull down the Democratic pillars of Anambra State.

Igbo 'soldier' carrying a wounded comrade Biafra Nigeria April 1968

Haven't u noticed that all these pictures u downloaded on ur phone for biafra fear tactics isn't working

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Mynd44: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
kayzat:

Here comes their national anthem !!! Its like you guys are programmed to see hatred in everybody else apart from you.
People like Afam4eva are funny. They spew hate and tribalism and attempt to hide behind "or are hated" if/when sane people call them out.

It is this same type of comedy they used to chase Ogugua88 out of their Igbo association back in the days.

16 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Your friend died so make we fry water? I heard the gunshots that day in my house at Nkpor and right here on nairaland begged People to be careful around Nkpor. We warned you miscreants to be careful but you want to heap the blame on Obiano okwa ya? Try trash next time and see worse

Allow people to do what they want.
The nkpor bullet didn't hit u.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
adadike281:
I am pro Biafra but I simply cannot go with KANU on this. I fear for d unknown. I can't imagine how my people will suffer if state of emergency is declared in Anambra state.

It will be a good news.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
ProWalker:

Una don dey see the light one by one grin

Nobody is seeing Any light. They said they want biafra, Pls leave them alone n focus on ur own problems.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Jflex07(m): 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
OP sorry because it's too late. I know majority of anambrians who do businesses in portharcourt who have refused to vote.The majority will boycott elections come November from what I'm seeing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Afam4eva(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mynd44:

People like Afam4eva are funny. They spew hate and tribalism and attempt to hide behind "or are hated" if/when sane people call them out.

It is this same type of comedy they used to chase Ogugua88 out of their Igbo association back in the days.
Oga, point out my supposed hate or keep quiet. You may deny it all you want but i'm one of the liberal Igbos on here and i stood for the likes of Americana Igbos such as Ogugua when they were getting the heat from extremists, so i don't understand what you're saying. You can choose to believe whatever you like.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Dreambeat: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Anambra election should be boycotted.We need to send a strong message to Nigeria that we are serious with our quest to have an independent nation.Moreover,how can we be asking for Biafra and still be participating in a Nigeria election.Civil disobedience is a legitimate means of attaining freedom.SAY NO TO ELECTION IN BIAFRALAND.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Homeboiy: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mynd44:

Me hate? Looool.

But then again, we can actually pull out post to support your tribal bigotry and sturvs.

Oh, do I need to remind you that not vocally supporting insanity does not mean you were against it. It could have just meant you didn't want to be associated with such filth.

Anyway, enjoy the madness Nnamdi Kanu brings, y'all through your action/inaction made him larger than life.

Make I go sleep abeg

Will u shut up

Tyrant like u

ban me I will create more accounts

mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Mynd44: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
Afam4eva:

Oga, point out my supposed hate or keep quiet. You may deny it all you want but i'm one of the liberal Igbos on here and i stood for the likes of Americana Igbos such as Ogugua when they were getting the heat from extremists, so i don't understand what you're saying. You can choose to believe whatever you like.

Remember what you and other bigots said about marginalisation under GEJ? Please save it. It is already too funny

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by misano(m): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
CutieGuy:
My brother ..
One of my friend was killed in nkpor onitsha.
And the painful part of it is that'this same obiano denied it, and as such he gave a false report to the army panel.
Where as the amnesty international has condemn vehemently the so called panel report.

APGA instead of realising there mistake and ask for forgiveness from the deceased families.
They were just hitting up the polity.

Ok today they wrote a threatening letter to nnamdi kanu to stay clear from Anambra election, as if they will be able to quench uprising from IPOB if they try nonsense with our leader.
As for me and my family, we have already concluded that none of us is going out to vote .

And if they felt that they will use force to threatened us ,then they should be ready for 70 million Igbos.
From house to house,burn fire go they showcase.

U too much. I dey feel U die.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by isalegan2: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
genearts:

Look at this bigot

Nothing bigoted about his post. Afam4Eva is one of most honest and ethical posters on Nairaland.

Fact is, Igbos feel marginalised in Nigeria, and at this point in time, since I can remember, I have never heard people express more anti-Igbo opinions, not only online but also in real life. It is really worrying.

Anti-igbo hatred has reached pandemic proportions.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Mynd44: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Afam4eva:

Did you forget this comment?

"Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. they should go and meet oga tinubu if they feel marginalized "

Just know that you should not attempt to come out as some tribally balanced individual. You and Nnamdi Kanu are the same. You are just bothered that his madness is amplified and will affect you. When it was directed to others you kept quiet and smiled

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by isalegan2: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Yyeske:
Your friend died so make we fry water? I heard the gunshots that day in my house at Nkpor and right here on nairaland begged People to be careful around Nkpor. We warned you miscreants to be careful but you want to heap the blame on Obiano okwa ya? Try trash next time and see worse

Dude, have a little bit of compassion. He said his friend died! Try temper your response a little, in future.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Handsomecole(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
One thing I know for sure is that no group, region or persons can ever decide on the future of this country called Nigeria. Some have tried it and have failed.
Sincerely speaking Nnamdi Kanu does not understand the magnitude of the consequences of his actions.
While he was in prison Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu was the Ist Igbo politician to meet with President Buhari and pleaded on his behalf for him to be released still went ahead to see this same Kanu of a boy in prison to see probably thinking he could talk or was talking sense into his head. It is highly disappointing only for him to be released and the only wise step he could take was to wine and dine with PDP politicians who never cared when he was in detention, even going as far as brazenly flouting court orders and making provocative statements, statements which have put the IGBOS in trouble residing in all other regions of the country making them endangered species. I hope that Nigerians and the world at large are taking note. I've said it no individual is bigger than this nation. Ojukwu tried it and he failed, he regretted his action calling for BIAFRA. Nnamdi Kanu remains a nobody, who has sacrificed absolutely nothing for the benefit of the average Igboman, he's a fool who stands for absolutely nothing. When the time comes the laws of the land will be fully metted out on him if today he dies nothing I repeat nothing would happen Nigeria would still remain and as expected those that will die foolishly because of him would. Yes! I wouldn't say there isn't tribalistic and religious marginalisation and imposition in the country it is there for all to seen but it's resolve would be collective. The future of this nation would be decided collectively not provocatively by one hopeless individual.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Mynd44: 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
isalegan2:

Nothing bigoted about his post. Afam4Eva is one of most honest and ethical posters on Nairaland.

Fact is, Igbos feel marginalised in Nigeria, and at this point in time, since I can remember, I have never heard people express more anti-Igbo opinions, not only online but also in real life. It is really worrying.

Anti-igbo hatred has reached pandemic proportions.

The same Afam4eva that actually encouraged marginalization of others? Please dont be like Tonye when he was praising Deji Deyanju

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by KemjikaEme: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
This saga between Kanu and Anambra natives has exposed the fact that Anambra people are noitoriously Clannish and bigoted which will ultimately drag Igbos and actualization backwards.
It is ok to dispute and disregard Kanu's call to boycott elections but downright disrespectful to claim that an 'Abia' man is not intelligent and good enough to tell Anambra what to do.
Is this how we intend to achieve Biafra? By making belligerent, caustic and stuupid utterances that belittle other Igbo people,states and groups.
I'm afraid Biafra is not and may not be the Utopia we dream of going by the Clannish reputation and character of Ndi Anambra.
It is unfortunate.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by isalegan2: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mynd44:

The same Afam4eva that actually encouraged marginalization of others? Please dont be like Tonye when he was praising Deji Deyanju

Will no one rid us of this troublesome Ekiti vagabond called Mynd44? angry

Stop your lies against Afam. I've been on Nairaland Politics section since 2010.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by ransomed: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ba election? Very good, ze pederal govenrment will declare state op EMERGENCY, a kunu drinking, gworo consuming pulani herdsman will be made the administrator of ze state in conjuction with ze national assemblies. Reject election at your detriment. You i get am por choice?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Mynd44: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
isalegan2:

Will no one rid us of this troublesome Ekiti vagabond called Mynd44? angry

Stop your lies against Afam. I've been on Nairaland Politics section since 2010.
He can deny making that comment.

And I ain't from Ekiti grin grin.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by isalegan2: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mynd44:

He can deny making that comment.

And I ain't from Ekiti grin grin.

grin grin grin See them denying their roots. For likes! shocked That's what they want from Afam. To rescind his Igbo tribe and act like a Lagosian Efulefu. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards / Greenfield University: We Payed ₦180 Million For The Release Of Our Children / Southerners Provoking North To Spark Crisis — Arewa Consultative Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.