Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra (20471 Views)

Northern Governors Blame Southeast Politicians For Zone’s Backwardness / Almajiri System Has Contributed To Backwardness In North-east—lawmaker / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by prettyboi1(m): 12:41am On Jul 01, 2017
emmy4life02:

it can't get any harder than it is at the moment
Good luck!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Jonathan39: 12:42am On Jul 01, 2017
Afonjas are disgrace to humanity. Please can you differentiate between OPC and Yoruba. Jealousy no go kill you
bakila:
The civil war between Igbo and IPOB is brewing we shall see who will blink first.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Jonathan39: 12:45am On Jul 01, 2017
Is anambra the only state that will not vote for state governor in southeast? If anambra succed, other eastern state will have no option to do the same thing.
cjrane:
The idea to boycott governorship election in Anambra is a thoughtless error in judgement and it will fail.

To begin, our grudge is with the federal government not the Anambra government. The ONLY beneficiary of boycotting Anambra elections is the same FG that so cruelly marginalized Igbo.

The little economic activities there and repair of federal roads to keep a little economic activity going on is done by state governments in the southeast now. The APC federal government has since disowned the southeast as being worthy of any federal project at all.

Therefore, if APC is allowed to appoint one of it's crooks as sole administrator in Anambra to use the little money for salaries and pensions to fund their evil party, then the civil servants in that state will die and everything will eventually collapse and the Federal Government always intended when they starved the area of any projects.

To boycott a Presidential elections where people like Buhari only visit Igboland during elections and never go back once they win makes sense than to shoot yourself in the foot removing a performing Igbo from office so that another Aminu will be appointed Sole Administrator to rule Anambra indefinitely.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Alanzazani: 12:48am On Jul 01, 2017
It is time for we anti ipob to speak out. Not every ibo man supports this Nnamdi Kanu's way of agitation. It lacks finesse. If the Kanu and his supporters think they can threaten people like they keep saying go to Onitsha and Nnewi and talk rubbish about biafra, then there is a war already brewing in biafra itself. You can't talk of being marginalized in Nigeria and then want to shove your crude ideology forcefully down every ibo man's throat. We will resist them. This boycott of election is one proud statement taken too far.

Any ipob coming here to talk trash should know we both have equal rights. You don't want to vote sit your fucking asses at home. Don't harass us going to vote our candidate of choice

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by LEOVOLUTION(m): 12:55am On Jul 01, 2017
Dera100:

is it my own ozubulu..,Aldo am not supporting the sit at home...but am not voting cuz obiano has not done anything that warrant my vote... paying of workers salaries is not enough....my town ozubulu has nothing to show that we have state governor..even my maternal town in nnewi south....obiano has failed us

Are you a fool? then vote him out then.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 01, 2017
Afam4eva:

Oga, point out my supposed hate or keep quiet.
You are one of the founding fathers of bigotry here on Nairaland; even before you became a mod.

IPOB/IGBOS tried to pin it on Ishilove but some of us that even joined late in 2009 (this is not my first account) are aware of your antecedents!

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 01, 2017
ipob "no election" declaration to me, is spot on.This present batch of SE governor's are promising, but they are still susceptible to sacrificing their tribes men for their selfish interest -ipob massacre in anambra/aba,the Fulani attacks in Enugu, the Islam for money movement in imo -its noteworthy that the govs in the above states just swept those issues under the carpet (in other not to jeopardize their future goals) .That ipob gained such discipleship, is as a result of failure on the part of the igbo politicians and elders(ohaneze igbo).Let those governor's for once, sweat it out trying to convince us to vote.
Moreover, would love Buhari to complete his 8 years ,so that the other tribes in naija would now tell us why the president wouldn't come from the SE

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by LEOVOLUTION(m): 1:11am On Jul 01, 2017
KemjikaEme:
This saga between Kanu and Anambra natives has exposed the fact that Anambra people are noitoriously Clannish and bigoted which will ultimately drag Igbos and actualization backwards.
It is ok to dispute and disregard Kanu's call to boycott elections but downright disrespectful to claim that an 'Abia' man is not intelligent and good enough to tell Anambra what to do.
Is this how we intend to achieve Biafra? By making belligerent, caustic and stuupid utterances that belittle other Igbo people,states and groups.
I'm afraid Biafra is not and may not be the Utopia we dream of going by the Clannish reputation and character of Ndi Anambra.
It is unfortunate.

Dude, you're actively perpetuating what you're accusing Ndi anambra of doing. Oh, so its all about ndi anambra right? But then again people like you kept mum when a bishop from Anambra was continually wrestled against by mbaise indigenes.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Mrbigman1(m): 1:16am On Jul 01, 2017
Mynd44:
Lmaooooo.

People dont speak against lunatics, infact if you pass a lunatic displaying on the street, you might stay, watch and say he is good at his display and everyone will agree but when that lunatic shows up at your doorstep and attempt to enter, you grab cane and chase him off.

Is he funny and lovable? Yes.
Will you allow him in your house though? Yeah right

Nnamdi Kanu was funny and his display was good up until the interest of the owners of the land are threatened.

As for the OP, please enjoy your subtle tribalism, you bought it with your hands

Seun and lalasticalala, pls ban this guy for using his anus instead Dan his brain.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by dapsonlou(m): 1:26am On Jul 01, 2017
Dera100:

is it my own ozubulu..,Aldo am not supporting the sit at home...but am not voting cuz obiano has not done anything that warrant my vote... paying of workers salaries is not enough....my town ozubulu has nothing to show that we have state governor..even my maternal town in nnewi south....obiano has failed us

If you didn't like the man, shouldn't you vote for his opponent and see if he can do a better job instead of not voting.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by KemjikaEme: 1:36am On Jul 01, 2017
Yyeske:
Who cares about you or kanu, just leave Umu Omambala alone. We are already sick and tired of this madness
This clannish will be thrice replicated in Biafra. It will be the nemesis of the Igbo nation.
Last time i checked umu omambala is not a homogenous group but an artificial creation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by michelz: 1:52am On Jul 01, 2017
adadike281:
I am pro Biafra but I simply cannot go with KANU on this. I fear for d unknown. I can't imagine how my people will suffer if state of emergency is declared in Anambra state.
You're a good girl.
Please help others to come to terms with the impending disaster that NK can wrought to the SE.
Let them know that Igbos are majority in Nigeria,and they can influence the right type of change they want while still under Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by PHILipu1(m): 2:19am On Jul 01, 2017
CutieGuy:
My brother ..
One of my friend was killed in nkpor onitsha.
And the painful part of it is that'this same obiano denied it, and as such he gave a false report to the army panel.
Where as the amnesty international has condemn vehemently the so called panel report.

APGA instead of realising there mistake and ask for forgiveness from the deceased families.
They were just hitting up the polity.

Ok today they wrote a threatening letter to nnamdi kanu to stay clear from Anambra election, as if they will be able to quench uprising from IPOB if they try nonsense with our leader.
As for me and my family, we have already concluded that none of us is going out to vote .

And if they felt that they will use force to threatened us ,then they should be ready for 70 million Igbos.
From house to house,burn fire go they showcase.

You and your family vote will not even matter at all.
APC will import voters from other states with army protection and INEC corporation to come and vote APC candidate in Anarmbra and they will take over that state.

It is just as simple as that.
Who cares whether you guys come out and vote.

You guys will not dare Buratai and his boys 'phyton dance.'
They will just use you guys for shooting practice.

Sit at home is different from election.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:21am On Jul 01, 2017
whitebeard:
"Why asnt KANU been rearrested for flouting bail conditions". " why asnt any arewa been arrested for their treacherous statement "..

..I hate when the government turns our country into a football field and they play games with the people.
I know is not easy in Nigeria well where hoping for Nigeria and things will happen good in Africa, Nigeria, and also Biafra. sad wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by PHILipu1(m): 2:32am On Jul 01, 2017
Afam4eva:

If you have something to say, say it to me. The problem with Nigerians is that we want everybody to think the way we do without considering that there are social, economic, religious and educational differences between Nigerians. I have never come out to show any form of support to Kanu even though i understand his grouse with the federation. Show me any freedom fighter or a supposed hero in the past that was perfect? Is it Mandela? Ghandi? It's one thing to be conciliatory with a course being spearheaded by a person and it's another thing to call the person to order when they cross the line.

Some of come off pretending that your only concerned about Kanu and his modus operandi when in actuall fact, you just hate the air that Igbos breathe. How come Uwazuruike that was very subtle and gentlemanly in his disposition was thrown into jail even though he towed the path that some people are advising Nnamdi Kanu to follow - DIALOGUE.

So, my dear it's really not about Kanu for some of you. It's your perpetual hate for a part of this country and you can keep telling yourselves lies to help you sleep at night.

I still wonder how that small boy (Kanu) was able to brainwashed some people to start comparing him with Mandela,Ghadi etc.
He is just a scammer,he left his fellow comrades in Kuje and formed sickness to get bail.

Stop insulting great freedom fighters by including this scammer among them.

Nwazurike wanted to take it hard on the government then and that was why they put him in jail and that helped to reset his brain.

I thought you guys promised that heaven will fall if kanu was arrested,he spent almost 2 years in Kuje and nothing happened.

Thank God for Orji Uzor and APC leaders from south-east that begged for him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by ndukwechinasa: 3:15am On Jul 01, 2017
Agumbaa:

Goodluck with that. As e dey hot, this is the perfect opportunity to press the FG to consider 2019, alot of things and calculations is involved in this boycott thing, it is best you just do what u have in mind by your own, and allow others decide.
Bros i wonder ooo....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Sanchez01: 4:15am On Jul 01, 2017
Afam4eva:

Oga, point out my supposed hate or keep quiet. You may deny it all you want but i'm one of the liberal Igbos on here and i stood for the likes of Americana Igbos such as Ogugua when they were getting the heat from extremists, so i don't understand what you're saying. You can choose to believe whatever you like.
Afam, I laughed seeing that you are one of the very few who has woken up to smell the coffee. I recall your assertions on some threads and can't help but marvel at the fact that you are denying bigotry. Not like it would kill even if you did, but we all know. So what gives?

And truth is, not everyone who speaks against Biafra hate Igbos. Far from it. Unfortunately, you exhibit that same belief just as many.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Antivirus92(m): 4:35am On Jul 01, 2017
KemjikaEme:
This saga between Kanu and Anambra natives has exposed the fact that Anambra people are noitoriously Clannish and bigoted which will ultimately drag Igbos and actualization backwards.
It is ok to dispute and disregard Kanu's call to boycott elections but downright disrespectful to claim that an 'Abia' man is not intelligent and good enough to tell Anambra what to do.
Is this how we intend to achieve Biafra? By making belligerent, caustic and stuupid utterances that belittle other Igbo people,states and groups.
I'm afraid Biafra is not and may not be the Utopia we dream of going by the Clannish reputation and character of Ndi Anambra.
It is unfortunate.
don't u know that some people are extremely stupid.... majority being from anambra

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Antivirus92(m): 4:41am On Jul 01, 2017
Yyeske:
Who cares about you or kanu, just leave Umu Omambala alone. We are already sick and tired of this madness
you've lost it bro

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by BabaAduras: 4:44am On Jul 01, 2017
CutieGuy:
My brother ..
And the painful part of it is that'this same obiano denied it, and as such he gave a false report to the army panel.
Where as the amnesty international has condemn vehemently the so called panel report.

APGA instead of realising there mistake and ask for forgiveness from the deceased families.

Ok today they wrote a threatening letter to nnamdi kanu to stay clear from Anambra election, as if they will be able to quench uprising from IPOB if they try nonsense with our leader.
As for me and my family, we have already concluded that none of us is going out to vote .

And if they felt that they will use force to threatened us ,then they should be ready for 70 million Igbos.

As an Afonja man, I salute your stupidity. Your logic for not voting is unbelievable.

If you do not vote, will it stop INEC from declaring a winner?

If you start fighting each other afterwards, is that a Nigerian problem? You will just kill and destroy yourselves while Nigeria and Nigerians will look the other way. Who cares if you Igbos are fighting and killing yourselves.

Problem with you Igbos is you think you are so special and important that Nigeria will fail without you. Breaking news IPOB, Nigeria will survive and do well without you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Donwilly20(m): 4:55am On Jul 01, 2017
Why every tom n Jerry here are analysts but nobody know u for anything n this young man has gone to prison n maintain his stand till date but u keep quoting constitution which was imposed to us

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by dmcdad: 6:51am On Jul 01, 2017
adadike281:
me, my family and my group will vote. I have spoken to lots of people and many have changed their mind and will vote in November. Tomorrow, I will call my people at ihiala and ozubulu and speak to them on d importance of voting dis Nov. Everyone of us cannot be kanu's ass lickers.
Gbam! That's the point.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by yahmohy27: 7:15am On Jul 01, 2017
CutieGuy:
My brother ..

If you guys like burn human beings join ,it shldnt affect any non indigens
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by yahmohy27: 7:15am On Jul 01, 2017
CutieGuy:
My brother ..

If you guys like burn human beings join ,it shldnt affect any non indigens .nonsense !
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by bakila: 7:28am On Jul 01, 2017
Jonathan39:
Afonjas are disgrace to humanity. Please can you differentiate between OPC and Yoruba. Jealousy no go kill you
Can you please compare and contrast IPOB and Igbo? When you finish that easy, I will respond to you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by kjhova(m): 7:51am On Jul 01, 2017
Mcowubaba:

We are all involved in this Tribal and Bigotry mess in Nigeria and on Nairaland.
Either directly or indirectly.
But what I don't like is hypocrites or hypocrisy.

A great percentage of Nigerians, especially Nairalanders that are active in Politics section, harbor some level of disdain/suspicion towards a certain group of people.

Here is Yorubas vs Igbos.

Who can swear he has not liked a bigoted comment targeted at another tribe.

There was a time omenka will curse Igbo people up and down in different threads, when the insult him back, he will call you to ban his attackers,

It was as if some people are given free pass for breaking rule 2

The only reason why people don't mention Igbo directly when the are cursing is probably because of the apparent ban evidence, the hide behind insulting IPOB to express their anger and disdain for Igbo people.

Listen Bro, this ain't persecution complex, we Igbos are marginalized and short changed, whether you believe it or not, that's story for another day..

Yes, Igbos too, insult Yoruba people here, but it's mutual, let's not do as if it's one sided, you guys like forming holy.

Go to any IPOB related thread, there is massive presence of Yoruba people, troubling themselves about Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu.
In a hated section like Politics, the 2 moderators are from a particular tribe, how will there not be favoritism.

Most anti Biafra threads are always trending

Anyways, I don't have any problem with you, I know you're competent to an extent.
Truth be told, I may not be better than you if given the opportunity to moderate Politics section.

We can all keep claiming Holy and spotless....

BTW, I'm not a supporter of Biafra/IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu.
I believe you should know that

I remember how maclatunji hide my comment or called his brother to hide my comment, when I quoted his bigotry comment for reference.

Somehow it was hidden, nd that bigot is still a moderator.

Nairaland is a nice website, with loads of information, but left for political section, I seriously fear for it.
My comment can now be hidden, As usual wink
After you'll say we have Persecution complex grin

What is all this talk about Igbos being marginalised? I have been hearing about this said marginalization since I read my first newspaper article in the 80's. Not one person has sensibly itemised this marginalization claim in such a way that it can even nearly pass as convincing.

I am Edo and have Igbos been marginalised more than us? What about the Jukuns and Ebiras or Ijaws or Egun? Have they faired better than Igbos in Nigeria?

Interestingly, Yorubas, at several instances in our political history has also claimed marginalization! Even Kanuris and on rare occasions, Hausas too have claimed marginalization!!

I take it that the 3 main ethnic groups in Nigeria (Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo) seem to suffer from an entitlement mentality in which they feel that by default they ought to be given special places in our politely! We so-called "minorities" grind it down in life and shift extra gears to get anywhere near the top in this country while you all just get pampered across board including the supposedly marginalized group.

Elections ought to hold in Anambra if the East has not yet wholly submitted to the madness called Kanu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2017
CutieGuy:
My brother ..

70mil? where did u get that fig?
my brother u re very free to sit at and not go out 2vote
but dont complain when an unlikely party mobilize and take advantage of the situation. i ve not seen anyperson say ppl see must come out to vote. u guys approach politics with too much sentiments. Remember that this same kanu discouraged SE voters frm voting in the last election resulting in fewer vote frm the SE leadin to victory for APC.
dont cry wEn tins go bad later
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by eastsidechillz: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2017
Afam4eva:

If you have something to say, say it to me. The problem with Nigerians is that we want everybody to think the way we do without considering that there are social, economic, religious and educational differences between Nigerians. I have never come out to show any form of support to Kanu even though i understand his grouse with the federation. Show me any freedom fighter or a supposed hero in the past that was perfect? Is it Mandela? Ghandi? It's one thing to be conciliatory with a course being spearheaded by a person and it's another thing to call the person to order when they cross the line.

Some of come off pretending that your only concerned about Kanu and his modus operandi when in actuall fact, you just hate the air that Igbos breathe. How come Uwazuruike that was very subtle and gentlemanly in his disposition was thrown into jail even though he towed the path that some people are advising Nnamdi Kanu to follow - DIALOGUE.

So, my dear it's really not about Kanu for some of you. It's your perpetual hate for a part of this country and you can keep telling yourselves lies to help you sleep at night.

God bless you brother
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by Made1414(m): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2017
adadike281:
me, my family and my group will vote. I have spoken to lots of people and many have changed their mind and will vote in November. Tomorrow, I will call my people at ihiala and ozubulu and speak to them on d importance of voting dis Nov. Everyone of us cannot be kanu's ass lickers

for your mind cheap point has been made abi? getting likes from Afonjas makes you feel you ve got sense abi? Saboteur!. No election in Anambra State.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by ExInferis(m): 8:49am On Jul 01, 2017
Oh shut up.

This is precisely why he should've remained in jail but you people demanded that he be freed.

He's your demon now. Live with it.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra by kozmicity: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2017
CutieGuy:
My brother ..

According to your signature,I see stupidity when looking at you...IPOB,#70million!

And who deceived you that the entire Igboland supports IPOB??..

70 million indeed...So all because you see Nnam-diot-cow-nu parade the streets with all this glorified thugs while newspaper carries his name about makes you delusional...

My brother stretch forth your hand and say...

EYE YAM STEW PEED!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra: Ekwueme Disowns Obiano, Endorses Obaze / Senate Rejects Nnamdi Anyaechie, National Assembly Commission Nominee / Umahi Receives Ganduje In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.