Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Number 225 Katakata Street - Literature (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Number 225 Katakata Street (1319120 Views)

[MUST READ] Welcome To Lagos: Danfo Palavas (very Funny) / Welcome To The US. / Welcome To My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by seunadeolu(m): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2018
Centino

Tirigbosa for the man wey sabi...... because of your double upload this week, Naija go beat Iceland convincingly cool cool cool

eyesofpearls:
Awesome as usual! grin

3 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
wow i just got signed to CENTINO FC a.k.a {les katakata}on a free transfer following my expiration with GHOSTREADERS FC. i am pleased to join this club and looking forward to work with you.i hope we enjoy ourselves. please remember to write my name in ur next update
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Therealev: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hi @centino,

Wanted to be on par with other readers before posting a comment so that I dont mess the pages up for people reading. Read for two days straight, and I am glad to be on the same page with everybody. The chapter about Mr Cosmos speaking about spirituality, the death and ascension of Jesus in the flesh, is the most enlightening for me. I would have quoted but then it will be irrelevant with several chapters gone, I am glad to know you the writer is a very open minded person and you are not afraid of shaking a table most people consider sacred and some others, even blasphemous. It is good to see things from different perspective. More grease to your elbow, I pray your fountain of knowledge never runs dry, even as I eagerly anticipate your subsequent updates. Please do tag me when you do. And goodluck in your future endeavors should you try to put this story on motion graphics.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by bisghearl05: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
thumbs up, Mr centino. council of elders, everybody for their head, typical problem we are facing in our country, no collective solution to problems, we all keep quiet at wrongdoings and do "e no concern me" attitude

weldone centino , u re really a wonderful writer
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
donielord:
bros Centino, since when i don dey follow you never mention before oooo, abeq mention me for next update abeq. Nice update tho

Oh really? Didn't notice. Maybe you started following when I thought I was being banned for mentioning people and stopped. Next update wink
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
seunadeolu:
Centino

Tirigbosa for the man wey sabi...... because of your double upload this week, Naija go beat Iceland convincingly cool cool cool

I pray o grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
balorx:
wow i just got signed to CENTINO FC a.k.a {les katakata}on a free transfer following my expiration with GHOSTREADERS FC. i am pleased to join this club and looking forward to work with you.i hope we enjoy ourselves. please remember to write my name in ur next update
grin grin

Welcome on board man! grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
Therealev:
Hi @centino,

Wanted to be on par with other readers before posting a comment so that I dont mess the pages up for people reading. Read for two days straight, and I am glad to be on the same page with everybody. The chapter about Mr Cosmos speaking about spirituality, the death and ascension of Jesus in the flesh, is the most enlightening for me. I would have quoted but then it will be irrelevant with several chapters gone, I am glad to know you the writer is a very open minded person and you are not afraid of shaking a table most people consider sacred and some others, even blasphemous. It is good to see things from different perspective. More grease to your elbow, I pray your fountain of knowledge never runs dry, even as I eagerly anticipate your subsequent updates. Please do tag me when you do. And goodluck in your future endeavors should you try to put this story on motion graphics.

Thanks for the kind words man. Amen to the prayer. I'm excited about the prospect of this becoming motion picture but it's not exactly in the pipeline. The guys that have spoken about it here are only teasing. Will sure mention you in the next update.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
bisghearl05:
thumbs up, Mr centino. council of elders, everybody for their head, typical problem we are facing in our country, no collective solution to problems, we all keep quiet at wrongdoings and do "e no concern me" attitude

weldone centino , u re really a wonderful writer

You're right on the money man. The bane of our society. Thanks for the appreciation.
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by SunFlow(m): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
Centino:

You're right on the money man. The bane of our society. Thanks for the appreciation.

Thanks for this update Man.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by donielord(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
Centino:

Oh really? Didn't notice. Maybe you started following when I thought I was being banned for mentioning people and stopped. Next update wink

okay oooo

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by sheycrown(f): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Thanks centino kiss. I'm scared for Irikefe though.....

Come to Ibadan centino, lemme give you vanilla & chocolate cupcakes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by tsharp(m): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
Centino:

“Let’s be honest guys. We are not in the same class as the Croats. They barely got out of second gear against us because they did not need to. They are parading what is arguably the best midfield in the tournament and going forward they have very seasoned operators too. You will see them against Argentina...”

shall we call him a prophet too. Croatia 3:0 Argentina and all i can think of is centino. much respect sir.

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Kaycee9242(m): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
Centino well done sir, those council of cowards deserve serious lashing see as dem dy fear. Lol no man wan die

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
centino

cant wait to see hw messi flopp wee feature n d dtory dis week

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by toluxad(f): 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
anoda cool stori dey hia

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 6:26am On Jun 22, 2018
sheycrown:
Thanks centino kiss. I'm scared for Irikefe though.....

Come to Ibadan centino, lemme give you vanilla & chocolate cupcakes grin grin

sheycrown! cheesy

On my way already dearie kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 6:30am On Jun 22, 2018
tsharp:

shall we call him a prophet too. Croatia 3:0 Argentina and all i can think of is centino. much respect sir.

grin grin grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 6:31am On Jun 22, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Centino well done sir, those council of cowards deserve serious lashing see as dem dy fear. Lol no man wan die

grin grin grin
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by stevodot22(m): 7:39am On Jun 22, 2018
Mr Centimo I throw salute, in fact u deserve some accolades because u don pay ur dues. Oya take my clapping and standing ovation.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by lakesman1(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2018
mama akunna will surely hear of irikefe's tantrum abt her but she traveled all becuz of him. she wouldn't be much suprised. next episode plz

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by moposh: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
kudos 2 a great writer.centinobaba i hail u.pls dont hate me,i belive am d last ghostreader on ur trend.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by seunadeolu(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
Centino baba this your double double magic is very potent grin grin

I guess we should expect the same next week cool

seunadeolu:
Centino

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by DivneFavour(m): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
At last I caught up with the story. Interesting story.

Kudos to the writer.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by yungkels(m): 2:01am On Jun 23, 2018
centino baba im intrigued.... just too nice

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 10:47am On Jun 23, 2018
seunadeolu:
Centino baba this your double double magic is very potent grin grin

I guess we should expect the same next week cool

Was on a hustle break for 2 weeks cheesy i know say if i talk am na everyday update some of my people for dey ask for grin Normal life resumes next week cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Ololade1999: 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
God bless you centino. I love the way you write. May God give more wisdom and grace . Please add me to your list of readers.

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by vhiktorveroon(m): 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
'AIRFORCE,WING COMMANDER' nice 1.much love centino

1 Like

Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino: 12:41am On Jun 24, 2018
NEXT UPDATE ON WEDNESDAY 27/6/18. Situation beyond my control please. Thanks for your understanding kiss
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by melodyogonna(m): 12:50am On Jun 24, 2018
Finally I was able to catch up, truth be told, I can't remember the last time I read a story on Nairaland. but the way you write is different, this is pure talent, and those quotes, OMG those quotes... do you have a catalogue of them?

Very interesting story, Wednesday it is then...

More ideas to you
Re: Number 225 Katakata Street by msylva2147(m): 6:52am On Jun 24, 2018
seunadeolu:
Centino

if na so your prophecy dey work bros na me be say naija don carry World Cup for the first time be that ooo, na for centino to the update three times in a week and before you know cup don land for naija. Anyway tiri gbosa for centino the Man wey sabi.

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (263) (Reply)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

Viewing this topic: hotswagg12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.