Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,250 members, 7,864,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

My Friend Needs Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Needs Your Advice (616 Views)

A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship / My Friend Needs A Husband. / A Friend Needs Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Needs Your Advice by Ncsamuel(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
Of recent, i have been seeing some terrible threads on this section. So i have decided to add 'my own'. Please dont laugh o, just give your advise jeje as a brother/sister. So, some weeks back my friend was telling me a story(although am yet to confirm it o) that her friend gets married to this guy, and every time they get intimate(have sex), the guy ejaculates...........through his ANUS! yeah! I mean cum!semen! Lol. So she was asking me for ''advise'' on how the lady can get pregnant? Can you imgine? Pls ppl let us just ''assume'' that it ''can be real'' and she asked you directly,pls give her your advise.
Re: My Friend Needs Your Advice by alukstea(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
The only piece of advice i have is for myself, i berra stop assuming shocked shocked
Re: My Friend Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
angry

Abeeg, how a man can ejaculate thru HIS anus? angry

Ur story is so confusing..
Re: My Friend Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
I think you're talking bout mucus that comes out from a male ass when sexually aroused, your friend done marrying a gay. He prefers getting it behind, let him go
Re: My Friend Needs Your Advice by GMBITLY(m): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

Abeeg, how a man can ejaculate thru HIS anus? angry

Ur story is so confusing..

I love that your ring in dp pics.
how can i get one. pls?
Re: My Friend Needs Your Advice by GMBITLY(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ncsamuel:
Of recent, i have been seeing some terrible threads on this section. So i have decided to add 'my own'. Please dont laugh o, just give your advise jeje as a brother/sister. So, some weeks back my friend was telling me a story(although am yet to confirm it o) that her friend gets married to this guy, and every time they get intimate(have sex), the guy ejaculates...........through his ANUS! yeah! I mean cum!semen! Lol. So she was asking me for ''advise'' on how the lady can get pregnant? Can you imgine? Pls ppl let us just ''assume'' that it ''can be real'' and she asked you directly,pls give her your advise.

The handwork of Buhari. Joblessness is the beginning of foolishness.
Re: My Friend Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
GMBITLY:

I love that your ring in dp pics.
how can i get one. pls?

Thank u..but i dunno where u can get that..

Mine i bought it in Athens, Greece 8-9yrs ago in a vintage shop.. grin
Re: My Friend Needs Your Advice by GMBITLY(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Thank u..but i dunno where u can get that..

Mine i bought it in Athens, Greece 8-9yrs ago in a vintage shop.. grin

Ok. resale it na and buy another later
Re: My Friend Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ncsamuel:
[s]Of recent, i have been seeing some terrible threads on this section. So i have decided to add 'my own'. Please dont laugh o, just give your advise jeje as a brother/sister. So, some weeks back my friend was telling me a story(although am yet to confirm it o) that her friend gets married to this guy, and every time they get intimate(have sex), the guy ejaculates...........through his ANUS! yeah! I mean cum!semen! Lol. So she was asking me for ''advise'' on how the lady can get pregnant? Can you imgine? Pls ppl let us just ''assume'' that it ''can be real'' and she asked you directly,pls give her your advise.[/s]

YOU LIE A LOT.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know Am Spending Too Much On A Girl / Signs That He Is Not Into You / Coming Soon 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.