Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! (60291 Views)

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by openmine(m): 6:53am On Jul 03, 2017
lilyheaven:
I shared entrance toilet and kitchen with two male doctors, while I was serving ( NYSC), every thing was OK, they had there girl friends, one of the girls became my friend because of her constant visit. But I didn't like them, because each time they come back from work and see food in my pot they will eat it.
One of the doctors started visiting me , in the name of roommate thing, from there he said he wants to marry me, I told him I can't reason or think of marrying him because his girl is my friend, besides, he was aware i had a boyfriend, but I'm not a child, I knew what he wanted was sex, he started looking for ways to seduce me, sometimes he will go to the bathroom unclothed, and still come out unclothed, sometimes he will come to my door with erected penis, but I see naked people like everyday, both life and dead.
I told him to stop all his drama, because my erection comes from my mind not what I see, he tried sha, but my mind didn't change because I had a boy friend who trusted me , because not even him can turn me own, when my mind has not said yes.
He still calls me on phone, after 4years of service, his always like "madam strong mind"
So, know your woman
So you can be comfortable
My dear you are treading a dangerous path....the bible said flee all "appearances" of evil.....My point is if you know the advances of those guys you are staying with esp "the one where he passes near you with an erected P",then you must start making swift arrangements for another apartment rather than trying to form macho....

The truth is that no matter how "strong willed" you can be....there are appearances of temptations or seductions we must avoid rather than wait for it to show up on your face....U really havent seen real seduction show up on ur face....You will be surprised about how fragile ur mind might be..cos when the deed takes place,you bf will change his initial tag 4 U..Avoid such scenario before like ebola before it consumes you like wild fire....#myopinionsha

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by franscolink(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2017
Oluwapresley:
I once thought that a lady and a guy with clean minds won't have any problem staying together.. but that mentality changed when I stayed with a lady myself.. I don't wanna paint pictures in your head, bro but if I paint pictures of what happened between us............. I don't wanna be d cause of a break up..
I have stayed with a lady, who is just a friend for a long time. but nothing happened between us.change your mindset
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by iluvpomo(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
selfmadeboss:
as long as she never get pregnant yet nothing dey happen. dont be stingy with prick and toto. there is love in sharing
na so you de share your wife/girlfriend ?
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by selfmadeboss: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
iluvpomo:
na so you de share your wife/girlfriend ?
yes i share. as long as yours is sexy too
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by iluvpomo(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
selfmadeboss:

yes i share. as long as yours is sexy too
She's very hot ... but I don't share her though
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by selfmadeboss: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
iluvpomo:
She's very hot ... but I don't share her though
dont be stingy. cheesy
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by moorevic(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
My sincere advice "Pay her an unexpected visit and stay for like a week".
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by iluvpomo(m): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
selfmadeboss:

dont be stingy. cheesy
It's not stingy ... I follow the Holy Bible .... at least when it comes to sharing of significant other
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by selfmadeboss: 4:24am On Jul 06, 2017
iluvpomo:
It's not stingy ... I follow the Holy Bible .... at least when it comes to sharing of significant other
well, i am not a christian.
not a muslim too
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by iluvpomo(m): 6:08am On Jul 06, 2017
selfmadeboss:

well, i am not a christian.
not a muslim too
Thank goodness ..... Sorry but my Christian beliefs forbid me from partaking in any "sharing" ... good luck
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Tscholar(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2017
Obiwiz:

Why be the one to secure an apartment for another man's sex buddy? I'm against men becoming too emotionally attached to women; OP knows he should call it quits, but emotional attachment to the 'fiancee' is making him look for reasons to hang in there. Brother, walk away from this emotional manipulation and abuse. Marriageable women plenty for 9ja; don't limit yourself.
Thunder fire "getting emotions for mere nija girls "when logic is there to use.What a hell is being emotionally attached to such a girl .

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by babafirst(m): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ehinmola:
what happens when a rat lives in a cat's cage?
The cat go chop the rat.......in this case they may even be 'chopping' each other......teeheeheehee grin
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Ehinmola(m): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
babafirst:
The cat go chop the rat.......in this case they may even be 'chopping' each other......teeheeheehee grin
. Ok now!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by YmodulusBabe: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2017
Ymodulus:
Wow
pls, mail me.
tanx
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Galantsantana(m): 7:05am On Nov 09, 2017
Gourdoinc:
oga please address her properly. OUR FIANCE. also is she aware she is your fiance. because alot of you men go about saying an olosho is your fiance. what exactly made her ur fiance ? when and how did she show loyalty to demand you engage her fo
Olosho no dey fall in love. Atimes, dis ladies are in d relationship 10% while the guy is in it 90%. So wat do u expext?
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Galantsantana(m): 7:10am On Nov 09, 2017
AuroraB:
Get her another apartment indeed sad
That would limit any unholy alliance undecided
Getting an apartment for her wud not change a cheating partner. She wud stil rock in d house u are payin for.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by AuroraB(f): 8:16am On Nov 09, 2017
Galantsantana:

Getting an apartment for her wud not change a cheating partner. She wud stil rock in d house u are payin for.
You repeated me statement, brah.
Read my comment again grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2017
The best decision is to visit her during the weekend joor.if she is cheating you will definitely know

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic / FRSC Officer And Fiancee's Pre-wedding Photos Got People Talking / “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.