Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! (60278 Views)

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by luminouz(m): 12:02am On Jul 02, 2017
My answer to ur request for advice OP!!

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Towncrier007(m): 12:02am On Jul 02, 2017
hahahha that guy dey shine your wife to be congo from 7pm to 2am and u dey one side dey dream

15 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2017
Stop breaking your head. Be like this man...

He got tired of his wife's maneuvers. He got a doll to be there for him...

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by lilyheaven: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2017
I

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by gqboyy(m): 12:03am On Jul 02, 2017
whaat?
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by almsofgold: 12:04am On Jul 02, 2017
Who did you offend? grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by YeyeGirl(f): 12:04am On Jul 02, 2017
E be lyk say her toto contains protein wey done over protenize ur medula... evn me way be woman sef go kw say dat bro wil be unravelling my paddy's authenticum... heheee broda it's tym 2 be inspector general of cheaters affairs!!! Ehn ehn bfr I forget, mayb ur cassava no get calcium lyk her roomate own!! kiss kiss undecided

13 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by daddyrich: 12:04am On Jul 02, 2017
B
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by onegig(m): 12:04am On Jul 02, 2017
JahsPet:
good evening nairanlanders.

I recently paid my fiancée an hagast visit where she works only to discover that this girl has been occupying an apartment with a single door lobby as entry and exit comprising only two rooms with a male senior colleague.

I know many of us especially ladies will argue it doesnt matter. But I have since then been processing all her past suspicious actions , namely: she seldom answer her phone if i call in evenings (between 7 - 2am usually). At 2am she usually calls back that she saw my calls but she was asleep.

Ater that visit i began putting video calls though, she ignores mostly.

I told her she must look for a roommate and she has since then been adamant about it.

I love her and I have had many terrible dreams about her cheating long before I visited the place (God bears me witness) but i couldn't just relate the nightmares to her.

I'm at the verge of breaking up with her, but what if shes innocent This is why I need to compare various stand points.
guy if it is lagos then that's not out of place.

People pay for a flat and share the rooms and so on with their colleagues or outsiders. Just that there's a central room for everyone to attend to visitors. Most people look for same sex mates to share with. You should ask her how that arrangement came to be. We can't provide you answers you need. She alone can do that.

That's what happens when you cramp people into a small area with sky high leases and rent.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by banmee(m): 12:05am On Jul 02, 2017
JahsPet:

I recently paid my fiancée an hagast visit where she works only to discover that this girl has been occupying an apartment with a single door lobby as entry and exit comprising only two rooms with a male senior colleague.

I know many of us especially ladies will argue it doesnt matter. But I have since then been processing all her past suspicious actions , namely: she seldom answer her phone if i call in evenings (between 7 - 2am usually). At 2am she usually calls back that she saw my calls but she was asleep.

I told her she must look for a roommate and she has since then been adamant about it.

I love her and I have had many terrible dreams about her cheating long before I visited the place (God bears me witness) but i couldn't just relate the nightmares to her.

I'm at the verge of breaking up with her, but what if shes innocent This is why I need to compare various stand points.

We have a saying in my organization. "your intentions may be honorable but remember this; perception is everything"

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by macaranta(m): 12:06am On Jul 02, 2017
Recieve sense op cheesy
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 02, 2017
It is another one...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by EmekaBlue(m): 12:06am On Jul 02, 2017
Una wicked...Una think say everybody b cheat like yourself. The girl might be innocent o grin

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:07am On Jul 02, 2017
That guy dey give her hot hot grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by sisisioge: 12:08am On Jul 02, 2017
Arrange to visit her at those hours she ignores your calls...spend time on ground to get facts.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by NwaNimo1(m): 12:09am On Jul 02, 2017
JahsPet:

You're being played..,... don't waste any more moni or time on her.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by gifted4luvinluv(m): 12:10am On Jul 02, 2017
you've got a very good point there bro
thorpido:
You should make out time to spend some days with her.You will find out all you need to know then.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Dc4life(m): 12:10am On Jul 02, 2017
Sounds like a recipe for disaster. You should look for more mature thoughtful women to date. Sounds like it's time to upgrade.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by fof1: 12:11am On Jul 02, 2017
Gentlevin:
@op. sit with her and talk things out. But hw can she live comfortably with d guy and say its nothing. Abi she be corper? Na dem sabi dis kind thin oo. HW CAN U KEEP FUEL NEAR FIRE AND U SAY "...IT'S NOTHIN'....I weak oooo

EVEN CORPERS,HAVE U NOT SEEN THEM CROSS BREEDING RECKLESSLY IN AND OUT OF D LODGE? WICKED AND DECEITFUL SOULS.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Gilenmiller: 12:11am On Jul 02, 2017
Come closer let me hold.hands n join u in prayers for.the sens ur about to receive...[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by cmecproblem(m): 12:12am On Jul 02, 2017
But truly she has told you the truth! Sleeping with that man and living with him at the same time playing the role of your fiancee is no biggie to her.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Ymodulus: 12:12am On Jul 02, 2017
Wow

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by iamnlia(m): 12:12am On Jul 02, 2017
Mehn.....resort to spy tactics oo

Extracting the truth from people voluntarily or involuntarily.
1...... Call boys to threaten and interrogate the man (never beat him) just threaten him with digging his own grave. When he's gone 3/4 of the job, ask the questions.

2......Install voice recorders and key loggers in all her devices. If you are well to do, then you install cameras.

3...... Make friends with the guy and assess his behaviour around your girl.
Cheers

Assume the worst.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Surfboard(m): 12:13am On Jul 02, 2017
Wetin we no go see for dis obodo Naija? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by mapist(m): 12:14am On Jul 02, 2017
JahsPet:

The fact is, as a single guy, i have had a lady sleep on my bed for the night on two occasions; i must confess, konji almost tore my heart out but, i scaled through. I had to ask her to stop coming over to prevent further regrets. This is a risk i dare not take as i already have a hearthrob; one cannot always escape the storm(despite how disciplined i am) hence my decision to stop her from sleeping over.

Using the paragraph above as a reference, relate it to your gist. Lol. The fact they co-habit means that, if they stay discplined from Mondays through Thursdays, Friday nights ll most definitely be an exception. They are too close (proximity) for such not to happen. What excuse could she possibly have for not being available between 7p.m to 2a.m every single time?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by MrMcJay(m): 12:15am On Jul 02, 2017
As you're in another location, she quickly got herself an acting fiancee.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by chronique(m): 12:16am On Jul 02, 2017
Congrats on your promotion to the office of the assistant general fiance(AGF)...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by mapist(m): 12:17am On Jul 02, 2017
YeyeGirl:
E be lyk say her toto contains protein wey done over protenize ur medula... evn me way be woman sef go kw say dat bro wil be unravelling my paddy's authenticum... heheee broda it's tym 2 be inspector general of cheaters affairs!!! Ehn ehn bfr I forget, mayb ur cassava no get calcium lyk her roomate own!! kiss kiss undecided

You be real "Yeyegirl". grin

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Djbush: 12:20am On Jul 02, 2017
JahsPet:

Hi there,

There is a 50/50 chance that your girl is sleeping with her flat mate, the senior colleague. But what the heck if she sleeps with the guy? That does not mean that she won't be a good wife to you!

Believe me, your girls flatmate might have a serious girl friend, while your girl has a serious relationship (which is you).

Disabuse your mind from negative thought​s. I'm sure everything will work out in your favour.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 02, 2017
DrGraveYardz:
Indeed, she is innocent, until she gets belle for the man before you finally believe it is "nothing".

Even if she get belle, na nothing still.

Abi pessin no fit help him roommate be a surrogate mother again ni? cheesy

Nairalanders, please help me. Are these threads created by certain people to drive traffic to Nairaland or are people really these dense now in Nigeria?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Adelekeee: 12:23am On Jul 02, 2017
Really I dont want to say anything but I felt u might really be vastly inexperienced....if u visit & stayed for a year with her,...that wouldn't help in anyway...it will only make them play u more,...if u get her another apartment,...u are just multipying the pain u will feel in the future..There isnt a way 'nothing' is happening, only if "nothing " means that thing...JUST LEAVE HER NOW & .....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by bossmeek(m): 12:23am On Jul 02, 2017
Isn't this a blogger forum? Why should a blogger lose an award when we all are here? Why can't we vote for him to win this? He isn't he part of us?

I shouldn't lose this contest because I have you here. Support me and vote for me

WITH OVER 12K DAILY VISITS ON BOSSMEEK.COM.NG... I REALLY DESERVES THE AWARD
���������
VOTE *BOSSMEEK* AS O.A.U *STUDENT BLOGGER OF THE YEAR*

*TO VOTE:*

� KINDLY VISIT http://hotinc.com.ng/oau-awards
� THEN SCROLL DOWN TO *STUDENT BLOGGER*
�TICK *BOSSMEEK* AND VOTE

Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl / 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic / FRSC Officer And Fiancee's Pre-wedding Photos Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.