Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! (60273 Views)

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Obaiyski(m): 12:24am On Jul 02, 2017
Women.. This people eeh!
Hope she's not here on nairaland, even that her colleague she's staying with.

See my guy, use diplomacy to spy on her.
I have an idea but let's make it secret,

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by yarimo(m): 12:25am On Jul 02, 2017
Op what ever happen in that dream must come to reality, please get ready for it
JahsPet:
good evening nairanlanders.

I recently paid my fiancée an hagast visit where she works only to discover that this girl has been occupying an apartment with a single door lobby as entry and exit comprising only two rooms with a male senior colleague.

I know many of us especially ladies will argue it doesnt matter. But I have since then been processing all her past suspicious actions , namely: she seldom answer her phone if i call in evenings (between 7 - 2am usually). At 2am she usually calls back that she saw my calls but she was asleep.

Ater that visit i began putting video calls though, she ignores mostly.

I told her she must look for a roommate and she has since then been adamant about it.

I love her and I have had many terrible dreams about her cheating long before I visited the place (God bears me witness) but i couldn't just relate the nightmares to her.

I'm at the verge of breaking up with her, but what if shes innocent This is why I need to compare various stand points.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Horlahmah(m): 12:27am On Jul 02, 2017
The only problem is that. If you dont have cash, you wont be able to tell her to relocate. G

Has she ever describe where she lives to you, while discussing on phone (its like you are visit for the first time) if no. My friend flee for your dear life - depression frustration disappoint still dey kill oooo.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by duchez(m): 12:28am On Jul 02, 2017
Bro I have been in this situation before. Not my fiancée though, she was my gf then. Dude was screwing the hell outta the biatch. Lucky enough I got to find out before it got too late.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 02, 2017
lilyheaven:
I shared entrance toilet and kitchen with two male doctors, while I was serving ( NYSC), every thing was OK, they had there girl friends, one of the girls became my friend because of her constant visit. But I didn't like them, because each time they come back from work and see food in my pot they will eat it.
One of the doctors started visiting me , in the name of roommate thing, from there he said he wants to marry me, I told him I can't reason or think of marrying him because his girl is my friend, besides, he was aware i had a boyfriend, but I'm not a child, I knew what he wanted was sex, he started looking for ways to seduce me, sometimes he will go to the bathroom unclothed, and still come out unclothed, sometimes he will come to my door with erected penis, but I see naked people like everyday, both life and dead.
I told him to stop all his drama, because my erection comes from my mind not what I see, he tried sha, but my mind didn't change because I had a boy friend who trusted me , because not even him can turn me own, when my mind has not said yes.
He still calls me on phone, after 4years of service, his always like "madam strong mind"
So, know your woman
So you can be comfortable

For this Naija so?

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by coolviv: 12:33am On Jul 02, 2017
Na wa oo...if female doll dey sell like this...I wonder how male doll go be ooo...e go dey nationwide even reach Nigeria.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Adelekeee: 12:33am On Jul 02, 2017
lilyheaven:
I shared entrance toilet and kitchen with two male doctors, while I was serving ( NYSC), every thing was OK, they had there girl friends, one of the girls became my friend because of her constant visit. But I didn't like them, because each time they come back from work and see food in my pot they will eat it.
One of the doctors started visiting me , in the name of roommate thing, from there he said he wants to marry me, I told him I can't reason or think of marrying him because his girl is my friend, besides, he was aware i had a boyfriend, but I'm not a child, I knew what he wanted was sex, he started looking for ways to seduce me, sometimes he will go to the bathroom unclothed, and still come out unclothed, sometimes he will come to my door with erected penis, but I see naked people like everyday, both life and dead.
I told him to stop all his drama, because my erection comes from my mind not what I see, he tried sha, but my mind didn't changed because I had a boy friend who trusted me , because not even him can turn me own, when my mind has not said yes.
He still calls me on phone, after 4years of service, his always like "madam strong mind"
So, know your woman
So you can be comfortable
.....they were two...& obviously the guy u refered to was not good enough going by what u said...not good player & childish...@ d poster...she has been acting suspicious....not picking call at d particular period & all....once again,...the guy u mentioned is so not good @ what he was trying to do,...no offence meant,....
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by august2224(m): 12:36am On Jul 02, 2017
living wit another guy while holding unto u? eating her cake and having it? lucky geh. u know wat to do. its either u get hurt emotionally or she does. pls send her packing

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by mrtayesynchro(m): 12:37am On Jul 02, 2017
JahsPet:

I recently paid my fiancée an hagast visit where she works only to discover that this girl has been occupying an apartment with a single door lobby as entry and exit comprising only two rooms with a male senior colleague.

I know many of us especially ladies will argue it doesnt matter. But I have since then been processing all her past suspicious actions , namely: she seldom answer her phone if i call in evenings (between 7 - 2am usually). At 2am she usually calls back that she saw my calls but she was asleep.

I told her she must look for a roommate and she has since then been adamant about it.

I love her and I have had many terrible dreams about her cheating long before I visited the place (God bears me witness) but i couldn't just relate the nightmares to her.

I'm at the verge of breaking up with her, but what if shes innocent This is why I need to compare various stand points.

Ask her this fundamental question "is bomb in your head"?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by darqly(m): 12:38am On Jul 02, 2017
Dey there. That's how my ex went for Shiloh (SHILOH oh shocked) and wound up in a hotel with one of the male "elders".
Confronted her and she said the hotel belonged to A PASTOR, so .... angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by bukatyne(f): 12:39am On Jul 02, 2017
JahsPet:

First of the month & 2nd leg of 2017 with thus story!

OP fear God!
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by davillian(m): 12:39am On Jul 02, 2017
If she is trust worthy. Then no need to worry about that.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by NigPatriot(m): 12:41am On Jul 02, 2017
@OP theres a probability she isnt cheating you, which is very slim.. i mean Ladies are very smart, they can be caught in the act and still find a defend-able reason as to why it happened, and even make you who caught her to begin begging. In this case dont worry yourself too much, just pay her a surprise sleep over, watch her actions, Shes your Fiancee not Gf, better dont be the one who goes to the market, suffers to buy all the ingredients, cook the meal only for another to take all credit.
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by dipznano: 12:41am On Jul 02, 2017
Gourdoinc:
oga please address her properly. OUR FIANCE. also is she aware she is your fiance. because alot of you men go about saying an olosho is your fiance. what exactly made her ur fiance ? when and how did she show loyalty to demand you engage her for a life time journey. foolish boy

This cracked me grin

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by oneape: 12:42am On Jul 02, 2017
JahsPet:

you need MENTAL deliverance!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by freshvine(f): 12:43am On Jul 02, 2017
Buy a small recording device, visit her and hid it underneath her bed. Go back there a week after and seal your fate.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Snowstorm: 12:43am On Jul 02, 2017
Your replacement is always closer than you think grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Beejayx: 12:43am On Jul 02, 2017
Fabulocity:
lol it's definitely nothing...

Na Canaan land u dey go?

Mumu
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by NCANpatroller: 12:47am On Jul 02, 2017
bossmeek:
Isn't this a blogger forum? Why should a blogger lose an award when we all are here? Why can't we vote for him to win this? He isn't he part of us?

I shouldn't lose this contest because I have you here. Support me and vote for me

WITH OVER 12K DAILY VISITS ON BOSSMEEK.COM.NG... I REALLY DESERVES THE AWARD
���������
VOTE *BOSSMEEK* AS O.A.U *STUDENT BLOGGER OF THE YEAR*

*TO VOTE:*

� KINDLY VISIT http://hotinc.com.ng/oau-awards
� THEN SCROLL DOWN TO *STUDENT BLOGGER*
�TICK *BOSSMEEK* AND VOTE

Thanks

Ode leleyi ke
Iyalaya e lo ra data fun wa?
Blogger forum ko part time forum nii
Kini weyrey ti e shey ni oau te wa vote kiri
Ema graduate ke lo wa ise se

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by haske7(f): 12:49am On Jul 02, 2017
JahsPet:

I want to beleive that this thread is just a joke for you to reach fp or gist u copied from hearts, hints or ogene newspaper. Bros if this is true please contact
Change your name to John or Charlie or musa or okon or even John bosco cos u are one of the most gullible people in the whole earth bro..... I am sure God loves you for him to be showing both in the dream and reality to run for your life.... if u go ahead with this marriage please just know u are setting entertainment for both your gate man or Driver in future....... like if u beleive bros should flee for his life!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 02, 2017
I stayed with 2 men during my 20's. I saved money and I felt very safe. Nothing happened. I rarely saw them. I kept to myself and so did they. Of course it was hard to have privacy at times, so I never took in any male company. HOWEVER I always had time to talk with my boyfriend on the phone. I'm sorry, but it's obvious you don't have a fiancee. You are the side maga. undecided

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 02, 2017
Adelekeee:
.....they were two...& obviously the guy u refered to was not good enough going by what u said...not good player & childish...@ d poster...she has been acting suspicious....not picking call at d particular period & all....once again,...the guy u mentioned is so not good @ what he was trying to do,...no offence meant,....

U can say that again..Even the faithful ones melt when the gamer makes the game #GAME

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by efficiencie(m): 12:52am On Jul 02, 2017
OP, sentiment apart! do away with that lady. if she sees nothing wrong in being in such a compromising situation then move on...no sane woman will take that from a man and vice versa...

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by hokafor(m): 12:54am On Jul 02, 2017
Hmm,your wife to be is cohabiting with a single guy and maybe she is also cooking his meals and others. Just go and meet that guy to refund whatever u have spent on her and think with ur brain not with ur third leg.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by dipznano: 12:56am On Jul 02, 2017
NCANpatroller:

Ode leleyi ke
Iyalaya e lo ra data fun wa?
Blogger forum ko part time forum nii
Kini weyrey ti e shey ni oau te wa vote kiri
Ema graduate ke lo wa ise se

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by porozhniy(m): 12:57am On Jul 02, 2017
Nairaland late night stories! Hmm
This one seems interesting though.
Oga fiancé, why are you trying to steal another man's woman?
Lols
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by LyfeJennings(m): 12:58am On Jul 02, 2017
Gourdoinc:
oga please address her properly. OUR FIANCE. also is she aware she is your fiance. because alot of you men go about saying an olosho is your fiance. what exactly made her ur fiance ? when and how did she show loyalty to demand you engage her for a life time journey. foolish boy

He is not foolish
O ya weyrey gannn
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by lilyheaven: 12:59am On Jul 02, 2017
Adelekeee:

Y
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by authourity: 1:01am On Jul 02, 2017
I will not criticize u because love is blind

but ur fiancé dey see clearly kissI will not criticize u because love is blind

but ur fiancé dey see clearly
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Beejayx: 1:03am On Jul 02, 2017
Guy abeg accept my sympathy.... I nd to get to the end of d's story!
Investigate n teh us wat u found out. .I can teh u wat to do sha....
But believe me...I believe that guy is cuckolding u full time! Peace!
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 02, 2017
She's enjoying quintessential in-house gbola, go thou and do likewise.... cheesy
Re: My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 02, 2017
Oluwapresley:
I once thought that a lady and a guy with clean minds won't have any problem staying together.. but that mentality changed when I stayed with a lady myself.. I don't wanna paint pictures in your head, bro but if I paint pictures of what happened between us............. I don't wanna be d cause of a break up..
Lol i wanna listen to the story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? / FRSC Officer And Fiancee's Pre-wedding Photos Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.