Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? (41317 Views)

The Present State Of Apapa Road / Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. / You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Iamzik: 10:40am On Jul 03, 2017
Jaideyone:
some of you just come here and start blabbing about what you don't know. He enrolled for military courses in the US, UK and India yet you believe he didn't complete any of them. You are just a tribal bigot.

Modified: stop showcasing your ignorance. Fayose's name is not kayode. Ibos don't know a fellow Yoruba more than we do. To us fayose is a clown. I served in Ekiti. People like fayose can only be worshipped by deluded ipob youths cos of their hate for the sitting president.

Forget US and UK.
No military officer goes to a foreign course and fails. They are more hands on than theories.
Did he pass his war college courses? NO
Fayose is more educated than Buhari. And that is a fact you can't dispute. Period

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by emi14: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
my dad told me never to exchange words with people with Low brain count.
Your own brain is empty that's why you wait for your miserable ape dad to advice you regarding everything. I even have brain but low. With low brain my suggestion subjected you to nightmare. Idi.ot. Idler
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by tuniski: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
emi14:

Your stupi..dity and unarticulated nature still push you to Gej. The OP is talking about present Governors and not past presidents. People like you made Nigeria discussing about president after 2yrs
Hey watch your language. Please u can disagree but no insults else it is a clear sign of when debate is lost, you attack personality.
You will only hurt yourself hating street credible people in politics.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by tuniski: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Jaideyone:
some of you just come here and start blabbing about what you don't know. He enrolled for military courses in the US, UK and India yet you believe he didn't complete any of them. You are just a tribal bigot.

Modified: stop showcasing your ignorance. Fayose's name is not kayode. Ibos don't know a fellow Yoruba more than we do. To us fayose is a clown. I served in Ekiti. People like fayose can only be worshipped by deluded ipob youths cos of their hate for the sitting president.
Buhari is not competent or qualified to be president while Fayose is super qualified. By the way what has serving in Ekiti got to do with this? People served in Daura and buhari is a failure in his youth and even now!
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by tuniski: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
Jaideyone:
ipb miscreant keep justifying thugery. So the 19 Ekiti lawmakers that were suspended by 7 PDP lawmakers don't have the mandate of the people? Fayose started the scuffle by refusing to send the budget to the lawmakers which is the wrong thing. How will you feel if buhari refuses to send the budget to a saraki simply because he's in PDP? later you crybaby hypocrites will label a gentle man a tyrant just because he's prosecuting thieves. There is no point arguing with you. You are a lost soul. Defender of thieves
Those lawmakers had expiring mandate but, for political vendetta wanted to steal a fledgling Mandate.
You must be a bigot for everyone who disagree with you to be termed IPOB miscreant. By your language you certainly talks low. I rather be an IPOB miscreant than almajiri of my region! Wake up, even buhari was only street credible in his ethnic/religious northern base.
Fayose is a true politician with street credibility. The street votes not the thieving elites forming sophistication! I look forward to the day the streets will rise up, people like you will run for cover!
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Akjwyzepal(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
emi14:

Your own brain is empty that's why you wait for your miserable ape dad to advice you regarding everything. I even have brain but low. With low brain my suggestion subjected you to nightmare. Idi.ot. Idler
RIP to your dad. Take heart bro u just have to move on
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Jaideyone(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
Iamzik:

Forget US and UK.
No military officer goes to a foreign course and fails. They are more hands on than theories.
Did he pass his war college courses? NO
Fayose is more educated than Buhari. And that is a fact you can't dispute. Period
keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Jaideyone(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
tuniski:

Those lawmakers had expiring mandate but, for political vendetta wanted to steal a fledgling Mandate.
You must be a bigot for everyone who disagree with you to be termed IPOB miscreant. By your language you certainly talks low. I rather be an IPOB miscreant than almajiri of my region! Wake up, even buhari was only street credible in his ethnic/religious northern base.
Fayose is a true politician with street credibility. The street votes not the thieving elites forming sophistication! I look forward to the day the streets will rise up, people like you will run for cover!
lol see this ignoramus doesn't know fayose himself is an elite just playingba script to decieve the gullible. grin the mandates of the lawmakers were about to expire at January 2015 when elections were not yet conducted? The whole trouble and illegal suspension started January. You are just twisting facts to please your deluded reason. No point arguing with a clown
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by omoharry(f): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
emi14:
Mr. Ayodele Fayose of ekitti state. He is vibrant, young and educated. He is intelligent, outspoken and fearless. He is not a racist, tribalistic or religiously sentimental. He is closer to the people meaning he will be reachable as president. He is healthy, strong enough to balance and pursue his agenda. Let's jointly nominate him and vote him in......proudly Igbo.
Fayose is courageous but too lousy to be our president.I think Ambode if he decide to detach from Tinubu a bit.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by omoharry(f): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Caseless:
1.El-rufai
2.Ambode
3.Umahi
El-Rufai ke..so that he will killing permit to the Hausa/Fulani for them to have more power to kill while they get paid to stop ..he is a bigot just like President Buhari. We need a leader that is neutral and progressive in his thinking such as Donald duke or Ambode,
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by omoharry(f): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
felaliveson:
AMBOOOOO AMBOOOOO

AMBODE IS THE MAN

I am from the south south and reside in Lagos..you are right..AMBODE more like it..he faces his work and he does not play to the gallery unnecessarily. I didnt vote for him at the last election but if he decided to contest again i will vote for him this time . I dont like APC has a party though.

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by tuniski: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol see this ignoramus doesn't know fayose himself is an elite just playingba script to decieve the gullible. grin the mandates of the lawmakers were about to expire at January 2015 when elections were not yet conducted? The whole trouble and illegal suspension started January. You are just twisting facts to please your deluded reason. No point arguing with a clown
Yes, a 4 year mandate was expiring by january 2015 for an assembly whose tenure expires in June 2015.
Fayose is an elite with street credibility not your sophistication forming thieves asking for a politically correct behavior.
You sure are ignorant but, quick to call another ignorant!
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by omoharry(f): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
olatunji21:

Aregbesola is not in the league of ur state governor..It is an aberration to compare him to ur governor by any standard
grin grin grin grin grin grin exactly my thought.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by omoharry(f): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
Demolaeby:
Give us Biafra. NNAMDI KALU is already our leader
Nnamdi Kanu may be very good as an activist but i bet you he wont be a good leader in BIAFRA.He lacks diplomacy which is a vital tool of leadership.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by omoharry(f): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
highchief1:
who this this stupid post y is my gov okowa not der he deserves to be the next president
Okowa is a coward.no be under he nose Fulani headsmen dey slaughter people day and night..yet he cannot do anything but to join hand celebrate Ibori..only that one he sabi so..we dont need his kind jo
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Jaideyone(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
tuniski:

Yes, a 4 year mandate was expiring by january 2015 for an assembly whose tenure expires in June 2015.
Fayose is an elite with street credibility not your sophistication forming thieves asking for a politically correct behavior.
You sure are ignorant but, quick to call another ignorant!
what a dvmb submission. I bet you'll cry like a little b!tch if MTN ends your monthly plan 5days before the actual expiry date. You are irredeemably lost.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by tuniski: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Jaideyone:
what a dvmb submission. I bet you'll cry like a little b!tch if MTN ends your monthly plan 5days before the actual expiry date. You are irredeemably lost.
Exipring, expiring, expiring. Hope you get it! Haba stop displaying what u are displaying in public please.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by kaboninc(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
omoharry:
I am from the south south and reside in Lagos..you are right..AMBODE more like it..he faces his work and he does not play to the gallery unnecessarily. I didnt vote for him at the last election but if he decided to contest again i will vote for him this time . I dont like APC has a party though.

Let's wait after his second term
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by emi14: 6:35am On Jul 04, 2017
omoharry:
Fayose is courageous but too lousy to be our president.I think Ambode if he decide to detach from Tinubu a bit.
You're flexibility in this regard defines the imperfections of man. Fayose is courageous meaning his also independent while Ambode is not. Godfatherism is the major canker that ate Nigeria. Ambode ok as suggested but he need deliverance and liberation from Tinubu. Till then let's endorse courageous Fayose. If Buhari can be president Fayose can. Yes he can.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Caseless: 7:24am On Jul 05, 2017
omoharry:
El-Rufai ke..so that he will killing permit to the Hausa/Fulani for them to have more power to kill while they get paid to stop ..he is a bigot just like President Buhari. We need a leader that is neutral and progressive in his thinking such as Donald duke or Ambode,
el-rufai is neutral too.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 05, 2017
I hope u won't be shocked when Oshokomole, Irumole tonje jollof rice becomes the president of Nigeria come 2019. Obasanjo does not has the support of the sw and he became the president ,likewise Trump in america, So, Don't be shocked . Fayose ,I know. All others are infidel.

Modified: Omo Yoruba ni mi o, cos , I know some of u will soon call me ipob and KANU.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Primebuilders(m): 8:05am On Jul 07, 2017
Jaideyone:
it's a discussion. I've given reasons why fayose is not the right choice wbev though he's qualified. If you don't like my opinion kill yaself

Make I kill myself because of your opinion. Bros u funny oo. I never kill myself for better things then na wetin u talk. U shop shit
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Jaideyone(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Primebuilders:

Make I kill myself because of your opinion. Bros u funny oo. I never kill myself for better things then na wetin u talk. U shop shit
good then stfu
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by highchief1: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
omoharry:
Okowa is a coward.no be under he nose Fulani headsmen dey slaughter people day and night..yet he cannot do anything but to join hand celebrate Ibori..only that one he sabi so..we dont need his kind jo
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor / Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.