Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? (41254 Views)

The Present State Of Apapa Road / Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. / You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Odeyinigbin(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jaideyone:
hell no!!! He's a rogue and a tout. Some of you keep shouting buhari is a tyrant but I tell you fayose is worse. We all remember how 7 Ekiti law makers took over the house againstvthe wish of the majority and suspended them. He refused to present the budget to the lawmakers and hired hundreds of okada riders to block the house of assembly to prevent his own impeachment after commiting the offences listed above.

Fayose is not educated. I think he has just HND and admitted working as a bus conductor in Ibadan or so before venturing into politics.

Fayose is a religious bigot. I'm a xtian and I believe in the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ (before you shout ewedu Muslim) lol

Fayose is incompetent and he's a big liar. We've not forgotten his stunt at a train station in China in the name of talking to investors grin

Buhari has failed but fayose will fail even more.

He's close to the people? Yes!!! But cutting ponmo is not leadership. We want ideas for roads and agricultural revolution in a state like Ekiti not 10million naira for beer parlour owners cheesy

Yes we want abyoubg president but not fayose. His ambition is dead on arrival

Guy,sentiment aside
Wat does having HND av to do with becoming a president?
Pple just open dia dirty trash and talk rubbish all in d name of comment.
Must we comment?
I belv dis platform is meant for mature and reasonable minds

3 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Chikeluba25(m): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Akpokuedike Ndi-Igbo Willie Willie
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by GindoX(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Me..
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
michaelandre:
thunder fire u there
fire ur mama..
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by buffalowings: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ajewealth123:
abdulfatai Ahmed
He is the right man for the job.

Stop smoking that thing grin
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by otuabasi(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
I PROMISE U...NON OF THEM WUD BE GUD CHOICE...OUR BEST IS STILL HERE....I MEAN U...ME N THOSE YOUTH THAT HAS THE COUNTRY AT HEARTI PROMISE U...NON OF THEM WUD BE GUD CHOICE...OUR BEST IS STILL HERE....I MEAN U...ME N THOSE YOUTH THAT HAS THE COUNTRY AT HEARTI PROMISE U...NON OF THEM WUD BE GUD CHOICE...OUR BEST IS STILL HERE....I MEAN U...ME N THOSE YOUTH THAT HAS THE COUNTRY AT HEART
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Peoplesvoice: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ben Ayade
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Realist2: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Gov Fayose

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Realist2: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
ortom of Benue or yahya bello of kogi

Taaa! God forbid your mouth there
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by JohnnySavage(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
haffaze777:
yahaya bellocheesygrin don't ask me why
"GHOST" governor
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Farkson(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
What a question God bless the OP, you have just help us to understand nairalander's mind set and perception about Nigeria. It quite painful seen many opting for a person of Fayose and I dont understand by what measure or standard such a man deserve a presidential slot. Anyway a visit to Ekiti will speak volume and not all this mouth politics . I can't think of any of them for now.

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by gretblue: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
gannod:

May God bless you. I also live in Ekiti and I am from Ekiti. Fayose is a good man ,He is fit for the office. Regardless of what haters are saying,we love him. He will make Nigeria great again if given the opportunity.
Just the way he's making Ekiti state great right now.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Caseless:
1.El-rufai
2.Ambode
3.Umahi
El RU what
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by gretblue: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
kinibigdeal:

If any other person succeed Fayose, the person will face similar problem if not worse, same as whoever succeed Aregbesola. You cant be receiving less than 1.2b and expect to pay salaries of 4b and engage in any meaniful capital project. Is a simple logic. The civil servant you are talking about are aware of all that because he carry them along in is monthly report which no other governor does
A governor that cant pay civil servants when the federal allocation is not forth coming, a governor who has 10klm under construction. Oja Oba under construction 1klm overhead bridge under construction since he came to power. A governor who's yet to clear 2016 outstanding salary of Ekiti state civil servants. A governor with lowest IGR in the entire South West, and rank 32 in the IGR ranking in Nigeria. My brother this is not the kind of leadership we pray for in Nigeria. # Any other governor except Fayose.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Brillantman: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
The question is as simple as ABC and I wonder why we have to insult one another over who I want as next Nigeria president... It's a question of views,norms and ethics. What I see in Mr A that makes me fall in love with him might be what you hate most in him, hence why argue with someone who sees Fayose as "just ' HND holder and love a man who failed in "Oluwole" issued certificate and plung the country into leaderless, visionless, missionless, valueless, worthless, country.
Irrespective of the fact that we know that they are all robbers, only an Astigimatism patient will prefer the runaway presido to any of the 34 states governors (Kogi & Benue not inclusive)

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by emekachinyere45: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
jossypet:
Without tribal or religious sentiment, which present state governor would you like to be the next president of Nigeria and why?
Fashola the man....voice of the voiceless.
The iroko himself.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by gretblue: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Anambra and ekiti are not on the same page when it comes to resources, Anambra can stand without the support of the FG, Peter Obi proved that, Fayose paid 3 months arrears from the bail out fund maybe you should carried more research on that. Like i said earlier the monthly allocation of ekiti after deduction of debt, cant service the state salary except they have other source. Fayose first tenure in ekiti state, workers receive salary on the 25th, why the changes now? when you visit ekiti, what potential do you see there except civil services and service industry, the state has d highest number of professor in Nigeria
Thank God , you said it. Except civil services and service industry. The question is that what has Fayose done to attract working industry to Ekiti state since he came to power? We had Obiano attracted many industry to Anambra. We have seen the increament in the IGR generated by Ibikunle Amosun in Ogun state. We have seen the number of overhead bridge built in Ogun State. We have seen the development going on in Ebonyi state , a state with lowest IGR like Ekiti. Tell us Fayose achievement so we can compare him with other governor. Advise Fayose to find other ways of generating income instead of sleeping on FG allocation.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by danigbo(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
AMBODE all the way !
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by kinibigdeal(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
gretblue:

Thank God , you said it. Except civil services and service industry. The question is that what has Fayose done to attract working industry to Ekiti state since he came to power? We had Obiano attracted many industry to Anambra. We have seen the increament in the IGR generated by Ibikunle Amosun in Ogun state. We have seen the number of overhead bridge built in Ogun State. We have seen the development going on in Ebonyi state , a state with lowest IGR like Ekiti. Tell us Fayose achievement so we can compare him with other governor. Advise Fayose to find other ways of generating income instead of sleeping on FG allocation.

Your response says a lot about the lapses in our educational system. A very sound secondary school leaver will easily defeat you with your poor and unanalytical comparison. It is well

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by swuftz: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
emi14:
Mr. Ayodele Fayose of ekitti state. He is vibrant, young and educated. He is intelligent, outspoken and fearless. He is not a racist, tribalistic or religiously sentimental. He is closer to the people meaning he will be reachable as president. He is healthy, strong enough to balance and pursue his agenda. Let's jointly nominate him and vote him in......proudly Igbo.

please tell me his 10 visible and unequivocal achievement in Ekiti state for 3 years and I'll vote for him. don't include Stomach Infrastructure o ..Fearless against who.. and please don't forget to add names of any Igbo or Hausa man in his cabinet as a detribalised Nigerian . don't give me his comic and showmanship and clowning support of Nnamdi Kwanu..
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by kinibigdeal(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
gretblue:

A governor that cant pay civil servants when the federal allocation is not forth coming, a governor who has 10klm under construction. Oja Oba under construction 1klm overhead bridge under construction since he came to power. A governor who's yet to clear 2016 outstanding salary of Ekiti state civil servants. A governor with lowest IGR in the entire South West, and rank 32 in the IGR ranking in Nigeria. My brother this is not the kind of leadership we pray for in Nigeria. # Any other governor except Fayose.

Benue has more potentials than ekiti state if you really understand your country better, even Osun is better of in terms of potentials. With my previous analysis i expected you to get the message but unfortunately we are not of the same like minds. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tambuwal
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by ogunmusanmi(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oshokomole is the right man for the job... Strong, reliable, dynamic, experienced, professional, tested and okay. 2019 FAYOSE for the PRESIDENT.

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by sunnyphem(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
fayoseeeeeeee! 100%

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by kinibigdeal(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
swuftz:

please tell me his 10 visible and unequivocal achievement in Ekiti state for 3 years and I'll vote for him. don't include Stomach Infrastructure o ..Fearless against who.. and please don't forget to add names of any Igbo or Hausa man in his cabinet as a detribalised Nigerian . don't give me his comic and showmanship and clowning support of Nnamdi Kwanu..

How old were you during Fayoses first tenure? let me ask you this question, your monthly allocation is 3billion, you are to pay a debt of 1.8billion monthly which is an automatic deduction and you have a reccurent expenditure of 4billion monthly. How do you balance that and still have capital expenditure?

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by sunnyphem(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
no mata how haters may talk..... Fayose is the real man. others are cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by ignosi: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
gameboyo:
Udom Emmanuel's industrialization policy is second to none
with the industries that cannot generate even 5okobo. he thinks making road is numbe one priority in the state.
how many people will the tomato plant, pencil factory and tooth pick factory employ and what degree do u have to obtain to get employed in the above?
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by big3boy: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
fashola. is the best
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by deomelo: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
emi14:
Mr. Ayodele Fayose of ekitti state. He is vibrant, young and educated. He is intelligent, outspoken and fearless. He is not a racist, tribalistic or religiously sentimental. He is closer to the people meaning he will be reachable as president. He is healthy, strong enough to balance and pursue his agenda. Let's jointly nominate him and vote him in......proudly Igbo.

BleSSedMee:
Fayose for President.

For obvious reasons you know. Lol.

And you wonder why ipobitches are at the bottom of everything in Nigeria.

Your love and support always rest with comedy, absurdities, low scums, crooks and incompetent losers with zero accomplishments apart from shouting at every dumb and irrelevant nonsense their people didn't vote for them to do.

Sadly for you people, other people marginalizing you is nothing but your imagination, but you do marginalize yourselves with your warped mentality, way of life and mental incompetence and corruption.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by toxblue2411: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
Like him or hate him you will stll fall in love with him,FAYOSE will win 85% of total vote in nigeria,the guy have already been told by various prophets dt he will be the president of nigeria,even d dude iis a prophet himself oshokomole d grandfather of sai baba daura

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by solz23(m): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
Give us Akpabio and have Nigeria transformed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Queries Okonjo-iweala Over Diversion Of $1bn Rail Transport Loan / Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch / Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.