Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,109 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? (41299 Views)

The Present State Of Apapa Road / Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. / You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by gretblue: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2017
emi14:
Mr. Ayodele Fayose of ekitti state. His is vibrant, young and educated. He is intelligent, outspoken and fearless. He is not a racist, tribalistic or religiously sentimental. He is closer to the people meaning he will be reachable as president. He is healthy, strong enough to balance and pursue his agenda. Let's jointly nominate him and vote him in......proudly Igbo.
A day visit to Ekiti state will change your perception about Fayose. His achievement only visible on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by luvlymabel: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2017
i don't know which one is fayouse or what there but the stories i heard about him are interesting so i think is him...
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by opius: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2017
No controversy, Fayose is the man

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by loomer: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2017
manikspears:

Is aregbe no youth enough grin grin

Na for naija nai 50year old dey call himself youth

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Demolaeby: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2017
Give us Biafra. NNAMDI KALU is already our leader
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by highchief1: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2017
jossypet:
Without tribal or religious sentiment, which present state governor would you like to be the next president of Nigeria and why?
who this this stupid post y is my gov okowa not der he deserves to be the next president
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by geekay4real(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2017
Gov. Akinwumi Ambode Best alternative among the listed governors
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by xboyelyusuf(m): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2017
Elrufa'i...he's got the wits and the capability
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Jnrbaino4real(m): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2017
dankwabo of Gombe.the best.a very nice man and so down to earth and a man who is not tribalistic
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Mioshe(m): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2017
Senator Ibikunle Amosun
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by udemzyudex(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2017
I never voted for APC, I didn't even vote for him during the last election.
I'm impress with his work, no too much talking, no gragra, just do the job.
I'll go for Ambode.

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by gretblue: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2017
luvlymabel:
i don't know which one is fayouse or what there but the stories i heard about him are interesting so i think is him...
Don't be deceived with Fayose antics on social media. Visit Ekiti and see the true pictures yourself

3 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by chykdavic(m): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2017
Fayose I like him
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by sunsewa16: 9:50am On Jul 02, 2017
;Dyahaya bello ;Dyahaya bello
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Abfinest007(m): 9:51am On Jul 02, 2017
fayose bcus I want to see how active he will be since he is using his mouth very well
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by BigBrother9ja: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Fayose for President.

For obvious reasons you know. Lol.
Thank God you ended it with. Lol!

Stupîd tout that is not even articulate.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by dingbang(m): 9:51am On Jul 02, 2017
whitebeard:
see them, making the same mistake again, non. Stop being foolish Nigerians, stop being foolish..!
thank you so much for this comment.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Abfinest007(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2017
opius:
No controversy, Fayose is the man
we want to see how active he will be when he get there
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by bionixs: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2017
emi14:
Mr. Ayodele Fayose of ekitti state. His is vibrant, young and educated. He is intelligent, outspoken and fearless. He is not a racist, tribalistic or religiously sentimental. He is closer to the people meaning he will be reachable as president. He is healthy, strong enough to balance and pursue his agenda. Let's jointly nominate him and vote him in......proudly Igbo.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by BigBrother9ja: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2017
emi14:
Don't worry, when creat your Biafra, he can become your president. As for us nigerians, we don't need a tout for a president.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2017
Even though all of them are certified thieves,I will have to go for the lesser devil which is Ayodele Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Sainttops(m): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2017
Even you you are sentimental. Why not from 35 to 45.
Cos you fall within abi. Do the maths.
policy12:

None of them they are all bunch of thieves, believe it or not; they all have god father who they are loyal to...

This is what I will prefer if its possible.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by ensamy(m): 10:00am On Jul 02, 2017
Ikpeazu of Abia and El- Rufai vice.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by aggahegbema(m): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2017
nyeson wike mr project
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by kenny5811(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
Don't quote me!

Rochas Okorocha.
u no get conscience o.. seems u luv chinko stuffz.. nd plenty nice talks
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by bionixs: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2017
Jaideyone:
hell no!!! He's a rogue and a tout. Some of you keep shouting buhari is a tyrant but I tell you fayose is worse. We all remember how 7 Ekiti law makers took over the house againstvthe wish of the majority and suspended them. He refused to present the budget to the lawmakers and hired hundreds of okada riders to block the house of assembly to prevent his own impeachment after commiting the offences listed above.

Fayose is not educated. I think he has just HND and admitted working as a bus conductor in Ibadan or so before venturing into politics.

Fayose is a religious bigot. I'm a xtian and I believe in the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ (before you shout ewedu Muslim) lol

Fayose is incompetent and he's a big liar. We've not forgotten his stunt at a train station in China in the name of talking to investors grin

Buhari has failed but fayose will fail even more.

He's close to the people? Yes!!! But cutting ponmo is not leadership. We want ideas for roads and agricultural revolution in a state like Ekiti not 10million naira for beer parlour owners cheesy

Yes we want abyoubg president but not fayose. His ambition is dead on arrival
so HND holder is not educated by your myopic rating? you are educated even more than Bill Gate , Zukerberg and Buhari put together. what are you , Mr educated

3 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by BERNIMOORE: 10:03am On Jul 02, 2017
Shonekan27:
when fayose is just HND holder, what is buhari?
certificate less holder
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by aggahegbema(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2017
Chief barr.Nyeson wike Mr project
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by SirAlfred(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2017
Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State, though not included.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2017
whitebeard:
see them, making the same mistake again, non. Stop being foolish Nigerians, stop being foolish..!
Its not about being foolish, let a youth or youths come out and challenge the gerontocratic form of leadership, and also give Nigerians realistic reasons to vote for them.I believe Nigerians like me will gladly support and vote for them.

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Adeevah(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2017
Click LIKE if YES
Click SHARE if NO

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by swissobed: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2017
Godbless u
whitebeard:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People / Peter Obi Worships At Rhema Deliverance Mission In Lagos (Photos) / Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.