Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? (41323 Views)

The Present State Of Apapa Road / Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. / You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by whitebeard(m): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
slimthugchimee:
and aren't you the same whitebeard who said that Nigerian army should be using mobile phones instead of radio frequency now calling other people foolish undecided
grin nawa oh so u cannor just simply forget that post..!!
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Bondesniger(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
jossypet:
Without tribal or religious sentiment, which present state governor would you like to be the next president of Nigeria and why?
OSOKO MOLE
FAYOSE FOR 2019 ASO ROCK SEAT

2 Likes

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
Caseless:
rufai! He's got zero emotions too.
and you feel Nigeria at its present state needs that kind of a president?
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Iamzik: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jaideyone:
buhari graduated from US war college. Military men a whole lot of courses before making the rank of general. He has at least an equivalent of MSc or PGD.

He's still a failure like I stated in my earlier post anyway

Don't buy the kids bro.
Buhari failed all his war college courses but only became General through coup as you know.

Look at all the qualifications after Abacha's name (PSC MNI... etc). Buhari has none after his name. Even Elrufai acknowledged this.

Kayode is more than qualified to contest though he may need to act more maturely.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nonywendy:

if to say thunder fire u no be insult i for use am on u now. Are u in cross river? Dat dude kald prof. Ben is junketer, louisy and clueless governor i have seen since i was born

Easy, Brother. What has Ayade done to you?
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by solution2016: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
Governor Ifeanyi Lawrence UGWUANYI of Enugu state because of his numerous achievements on ground the limited resources not withstanding. Unclesam.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by laura8: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
stop recycling corrupt politician.. I won't vote for any one of them.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Akjwyzepal(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
emi14:
Mr. Ayodele Fayose of ekitti state. He is vibrant, young and educated. He is intelligent, outspoken and fearless. He is not a racist, tribalistic or religiously sentimental. He is closer to the people meaning he will be reachable as president. He is healthy, strong enough to balance and pursue his agenda. Let's jointly nominate him and vote him in......proudly Igbo.
ehn ehn so u know him like this Clap for yourself. go to Ekiti state and see things with your eyes and don't let your unborn grandchildren suffer for your mistake. I think u're a lousy person like fayose, not judging u though.

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Akjwyzepal(m): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jaideyone:
hell no!!! He's a rogue and a tout. Some of you keep shouting buhari is a tyrant but I tell you fayose is worse. We all remember how 7 Ekiti law makers took over the house againstvthe wish of the majority and suspended them. He refused to present the budget to the lawmakers and hired hundreds of okada riders to block the house of assembly to prevent his own impeachment after commiting the offences listed above.

Fayose is not educated. I think he has just HND and admitted working as a bus conductor in Ibadan or so before venturing into politics.

Fayose is a religious bigot. I'm a xtian and I believe in the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ (before you shout ewedu Muslim) lol

Fayose is incompetent and he's a big liar. We've not forgotten his stunt at a train station in China in the name of talking to investors grin

Buhari has failed but fayose will fail even more.

He's close to the people? Yes!!! But cutting ponmo is not leadership. We want ideas for roads and agricultural revolution in a state like Ekiti not 10million naira for beer parlour owners cheesy

Yes we want abyoubg president but not fayose. His ambition is dead on arrival
God bless u jare. I reject to be decieved by an hooligan, how will this country move foward when we continue to be fooled by public showcase. D man is a tout a lousy one at that. If fayose ever become president in Nigeria, i'll relocate from this country and renounce my citizenship.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by mandarin: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
kinibigdeal:

How old were you during Fayoses first tenure? let me ask you this question, your monthly allocation is 3billion, you are to pay a debt of 1.8billion monthly which is an automatic deduction and you have a reccurent expenditure of 4billion monthly. How do you balance that and still have capital expenditure?

if Fayose has been able to improvise and solve this very problem maybe then he would be a strong candidate. If you can't solve problems,and they are many in Nigeria, then he has no business being the next president.

The best candidates for the next president among the current crop of politicians are:
1. Yemi Osinbajo
2. Tunde Fashola
3. Alh Dankwabo
4. Musa Kwankwaso
5. Akin Ambode
6. Kayode Fayemi
7. Ben Akabueze
8. Nasir El Rufai

if am to add some outside the current office holders I will add:
1. Akinwumi
2. Ngozi Iweala

Those who think Ekiti is burdened by debt have little knowledge on governance. Its obvious Fayose doesn't have the average intelligence to turn things around, simple!
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by idrisiyah90(m): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
They are all the same, I pray God choose for us.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by richeso: 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
Anything outside Akpabio is nonsense
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by CioAngels(f): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
None of them becos they are all Armed Robbers. Anini would have been better becos he terrorised banks in benin after which he will trow the money on the road for the poor to pick. The governors bury the ones robbed in the cemetary, water tank, under beds and many more.
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Splashme: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
emi14:
Mr. Ayodele Fayose of ekitti state. He is vibrant, young and educated. He is intelligent, outspoken and fearless. He is not a racist, tribalistic or religiously sentimental. He is closer to the people meaning he will be reachable as president. He is healthy, strong enough to balance and pursue his agenda. Let's jointly nominate him and vote him in......proudly Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Amah91(m): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
Gov. Barr. Nyesom Wike, The Best Governor so far.....
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by kakacoke01: 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ibrahim dankwambo is d answer
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by ozuru(m): 12:02am On Jul 03, 2017
Rochas Anayo okorocha
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Jaideyone(m): 2:51am On Jul 03, 2017
Optimist88:
Not educated but has HND! You're the illiterate here oga! HND is not enough to rule?
you are either naturally dvmb or you must have had a head injury. You are the illiterate. If you don't like my opinion dive into the Niger
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Jaideyone(m): 2:58am On Jul 03, 2017
Odeyinigbin:

Guy,sentiment aside
Wat does having HND av to do with becoming a president?
Pple just open dia dirty trash and talk rubbish all in d name of comment.
Must we comment?
I belv dis platform is meant for mature and reasonable minds
why not just shut up and get lost if you can't make your silly points without insulting. Has his so called HND portrayed him as an intelligent person? He's an educated illiterate. That's my opinion. If you don't like my comment kill yourself. A slowpoke that went to China to take pictures with a podium in a train station under the guise of talking to investors can only deceive gullible people like you.

Poly Ibadan is the same school where someone can graduate by bribing his way through a good number of courses. I know some of their students. Did my secondary school in Ibadan and I've stayed there for the past two years
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Jaideyone(m): 3:11am On Jul 03, 2017
Iamzik:

Don't buy the kids bro.
Buhari failed all his war college courses but only became General through coup as you know.

Look at all the qualifications after Abacha's name (PSC MNI... etc). Buhari has none after his name. Even Elrufai acknowledged this.

Kayode is more than qualified to contest though he may need to act more maturely.
some of you just come here and start blabbing about what you don't know. He enrolled for military courses in the US, UK and India yet you believe he didn't complete any of them. You are just a tribal bigot.

Modified: stop showcasing your ignorance. Fayose's name is not kayode. Ibos don't know a fellow Yoruba more than we do. To us fayose is a clown. I served in Ekiti. People like fayose can only be worshipped by deluded ipob youths cos of their hate for the sitting president.

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Jaideyone(m): 3:20am On Jul 03, 2017
tuniski:

This is elitist! If election are free and fair fayose will win your choice of sophistication hands down. Stop talking down on people with street credibility that is what wins elections and Fayose has it!!!!!
street credibility that has sent Ekiti state several years back. It takes more than just being loved by the people to move a country forward. Fayose doesn't have the intellectual capacity to handle the country better than buhari s doing.

You are supporting a man who slapped a sitting judge. We've not forgotten those that were at the receiving end of his murderous tendencies before he was impeached the first time. We've not forgotten how he refused to resent the budget to the HOA and got the majority law makers suspended by just 7 loyalists. 7 people suspended 19 APC lawmakers!!! Stop supporting a fellow tout in the name of street credibility
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by tuniski: 4:08am On Jul 03, 2017
Jaideyone:
street credibility that has sent Ekiti state several years back. It takes more than just being loved by the people to move a country forward. Fayose doesn't have the intellectual capacity to handle the country better than buhari s doing.

You are supporting a man who slapped a sitting judge. We've not forgotten those that were at the receiving end of his murderous tendencies before he was impeached the first time. We've not forgotten how he refused to resent the budget to the HOA and got the majority law makers suspended by just 7 loyalists. 7 people suspended 19 APC lawmakers!!! Stop supporting a fellow tout in the name of street credibility
Fayose is not a saint not at all! He has the humani fallibilities. As per the judge issuethat is unfortunate. However, the HOA drama was smart politics abi street sef. Do u want him to open his eye and watch apc steal peoples mandate via back door? That was the sin of GEJ gentleman in a rough game of politics!
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Jaideyone(m): 5:51am On Jul 03, 2017
tuniski:

Fayose is not a saint not at all! He has the humani fallibilities. As per the judge issuethat is unfortunate. However, the HOA drama was smart politics abi street sef. Do u want him to open his eye and watch apc steal peoples mandate via back door? That was the sin of GEJ gentleman in a rough game of politics!
ipb miscreant keep justifying thugery. So the 19 Ekiti lawmakers that were suspended by 7 PDP lawmakers don't have the mandate of the people? Fayose started the scuffle by refusing to send the budget to the lawmakers which is the wrong thing. How will you feel if buhari refuses to send the budget to a saraki simply because he's in PDP? later you crybaby hypocrites will label a gentle man a tyrant just because he's prosecuting thieves. There is no point arguing with you. You are a lost soul. Defender of thieves
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by donttouch: 5:57am On Jul 03, 2017
policy12:

None of them they are all bunch of thieves, believe it or not; they all have god father who they are loyal to...

This is what I will prefer if its possible.
What do you think of Peter Obi?
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by emi14: 6:54am On Jul 03, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
ehn ehn so u know him like this Clap for yourself. go to Ekiti state and see things with your eyes and don't let your unborn grandchildren suffer for your mistake. I think u're a lousy person like fayose, not judging u though.
Don't kill yourself yet. This is mire suggestion. Reserve your agony. You will still use it to enhance your death when Ayo finally seated at Aso because your baba is permanently a Londoner.

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by emi14: 6:58am On Jul 03, 2017
tuniski:

Your stupi..dity and unarticulated nature still push you to Gej. The OP is talking about present Governors and not past presidents. People like you made Nigeria discussing about president after 2yrs
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by emi14: 7:02am On Jul 03, 2017
Jaideyone:
ipb miscreant keep justifying thugery. So the 19 Ekiti lawmakers that were suspended by 7 PDP lawmakers don't have the mandate of the people? Fayose started the scuffle by refusing to send the budget to the lawmakers which is the wrong thing. How will you feel if buhari refuses to send the budget to a saraki simply because he's in PDP? later you crybaby hypocrites will label a gentle man a tyrant just because he's prosecuting thieves. There is no point arguing with you. You are a lost soul. Defender of thieves
Envy...is these worst than what happened , happens and happening in Aso rock. Fayose with his own corruption is still better than any old sick cow that maybe there
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Optimist88(m): 7:27am On Jul 03, 2017
Jaideyone:
you are either naturally dvmb or you must have had a head injury. You are the illiterate. If you don't like my opinion dive into the Niger
Next time, don't talk before you think but vice versa!

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by gameboyo: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2017
ignosi:

with the industries that cannot generate even 5okobo. he thinks making road is numbe one priority in the state.
how many people will the tomato plant, pencil factory and tooth pick factory employ and what degree do u have to obtain to get employed in the above?

Are the above listed the only one u are aware of?
What about the hatchery for chicken in uruan? What about the syring company widely assumed to be the second largest of such in Africa, what about peacock paint that has come back to life, what about the electricity metering company in onna and some others. He's facilitated another new private radio station in the state which has resumed operations, I personally have 3 friends working there. I'm not d government mouthpieces neither do they pay me, but I know Udom is trying. Forget about what haters keep saying. My problem with Udom is Dat he doesn't wanna spend cash on media to promote his work
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Jaideyone(m): 7:44am On Jul 03, 2017
emi14:

Envy...is these worst than what happened , happens and happening in Aso rock. Fayose with his own corruption is still better than any old sick cow that maybe there
indeed. Is buhari the one that instigated 7 lawmakers to suspend 19 opposition members? Is buhari the one that refused to submit the budget to the house just because it is dominated by the opposition? Is buhari the one that slapped a sitting judge? Is buhari the one that fought with fuel marketers and landed his state in hardship?

Stop making a fool of yourself. Fayose is a Yoruba man like me. So where's the envy?
Wailers just foolishly assume if you are against one if them then you must be unrepentantly pro-APC. Use your brain please
Yes every rational Nigerian knows the cow in Aso rock as failed. But he shouldn't be replaced by someone that has only been seen cutting ponmo, buying pears, pricing corn, eating in a canteen with no serious developmental work for his people. At this point I'm tired of APC but I'm more tired of PDP. That's the only reason I'm still on one side. Let PDP give us Donald Duke or Okonjo iweala with the will to save and the passion to prosecute corrupt politicians both in the ruling party and the opposition and watch me support PDP. That's the difference between a hate-filled deluded corruption defending wailer and a rational Nigerian like me.

Long story short. I won't replace one failure with another if I have a chance. I'm not defending buhari. He has failed too.

Modified: this is the result of his brawl without brain. His people are suffering
https://ynaija.com/fuel-scarcity-looms-in-ekiti-as-nupeng-ipman-cut-supply-to-the-state/
Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by emi14: 8:29am On Jul 03, 2017
Jaideyone:
indeed. Is buhari the one that instigated 7 lawmakers to suspend 19 opposition members? Is buhari the one that refused to submit the budget to the house just because it is dominated by the opposition? Is buhari the one that slapped a sitting judge? Is buhari the one that fought with fuel marketers and landed his state in hardship?

Stop making a fool of yourself. Fayose is a Yoruba man like me. So where's the envy?
Wailers just foolishly assume if you are against one if them then you must be unrepentantly pro-APC. Use your brain please
Yes every rational Nigerian knows the cow in Aso rock as failed. But he shouldn't be replaced by someone that has only been seen cutting ponmo, buying pears, pricing corn, eating in a canteen with no serious developmental work for his people. At this point I'm tired of APC but I'm more tired of PDP. That's the only reason I'm still on one side. Let PDP give us Donald Duke or Okonjo iweala with the will to save and the passion to prosecute corrupt politicians both in the ruling party and the opposition and watch me support PDP. That's the difference between a hate-filled deluded corruption defending wailer and a rational Nigerian like me.

Long story short. I won't replace one failure with another if I have a chance. I'm not defending buhari. He has failed too.

Modified: this is the result of his brawl without brain. His people are suffering
https://ynaija.com/fuel-scarcity-looms-in-ekiti-as-nupeng-ipman-cut-supply-to-the-state/
I am not interested and can't waste my time reading your epistle. I only suggested. Hear comes my train..byeeee

1 Like

Re: Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? by Akjwyzepal(m): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2017
emi14:

Don't kill yourself yet. This is mire suggestion. Reserve your agony. You will still use it to enhance your death when Ayo finally seated at Aso because your baba is permanently a Londoner.
my dad told me never to exchange words with people with Low brain count.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts / We Can’t Walk Freely Again — Police / Why Buhari Took Off Face-Mask In Daura – Lauretta Onochie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.