Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others (42529 Views)

Rnv Curriculum:the Letter That Upset Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others In Pfn. / Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) / Adeboye Steps Down, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Kumuyi, Others To Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others by peteregwu(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
chuose2:

My brother Adeboye sold us to islam.
See

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

Bros that one is hard to believe, is it because of the hand sign? Anyone can do that. Although I have not watched the video. But if that is because of the hand, I don't think so. Because I myself yiu so make that hand sign Unknowingly if I am talking at times. Okay let me just watch and see if their is any other evidence.
Re: Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others by peteregwu(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
chuose2:

My brother Adeboye sold us to islam.
See

You better be careful of writing and shooting videos against men of God, lest you incure the wrath of God on yourself. Why don't you post about something else.
Re: Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others by Cityguy: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Anikulhapo:

Even Yoruba and Igbo are not compulsory, so y should arabic be?
I wonder ooooo. Is it not better to allow Yoruba student learn either Hausa or Igbo and ditto for others for he purpose of national Integration? Why introduce a language from the desert to us and plan to enforce it on people who would not require it? Is English language not spoken or understood by most people however rudimentarily even in the North? They have an evil motive and it will certainly blow in their faces. Flog my sister or relation for not attending your Arabic class and see me fetch you what you want. Nonsense.
Re: Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others by chuose2: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
peteregwu:

You better be careful of writing and shooting videos against men of God, lest you incure the wrath of God on yourself. Why don't you post about something else.

Will a man of God give Buhari a known islamist his blessings?

Buhari called for full sharia in Nigeria, so why did Adeboye give his support?

Sorry Adeboye is not a man of God.
You cannot be a freemason and claim to be a christian

peteregwu:

Bros that one is hard to believe, is it because of the hand sign? Anyone can do that. Although I have not watched the video. But if that is because of the hand, I don't think so. Because I myself yiu so make that hand sign Unknowingly if I am talking at times. Okay let me just watch and see if their is any other evidence.

So you no watch come dey talk, there is a lot of evidemce to show that Adeboye is not of God.

Also this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

both show that Adeboye is not of God.
Re: Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others by peteregwu(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
chuose2:

So you no watch come dey talk, there is a lot of evidemce to show that Adeboye is not of God.

Also this one.

Actually have not watched it. Na data thing. But will download it tonight then I shall comment again.
Re: Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others by Auki: 7:22am On Jul 07, 2017
donbrowser:

Why should Arabic be studied in Nigeria?
The next language we should be studying after English language is French.

People with no sense
Re: Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others by lloyds(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
refreshrate:

If you cannot post your baseless thoughts without resorting to insult I will strongly advice you stay off my mentions
Bloody Twart

The VP took the post without consulting with him?

When you people come here and start trying to absolve certain things I get baffled.
Joining with the present administration as VP with consent from Adeboye is what? A way of dissociation?

Dem don use una head gain vote finish now coming to oppress your lack of vision despite causing traffic every month on Lagos Ibadan you're here coming to talk trash. What further validation can there possibly be beyond allowing a key church member hold a supposed major vote?

Go and ask Tunde Bakare about the resignation letter, you people felt you were wiser.

All of una go go mecca for hajj insha Allah. Awon olofo oshi.

If you no get sense you no go keep quiet?

F@cking sheeple

Your reply has shown how baseless and shallow u are. If you make statements back it up with references.
You are a sentimental delude, there is no need explaining anything further to you.
Re: Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others by refreshrate: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
lloyds:

Your reply has shown how baseless and shallow u are. If you make statements back it up with references.
You are a sentimental delude, there is no need explaining anything further to you.

Coulda just helped your miserable existence and allowed this go, but nooo you had to talk.

Your inability to counter anything stated says it

Oh yeah
Whilst you're at it ...rot in hell
Re: Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others by refreshrate: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
lloyds:

Eediot take

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3fdCqeEGsc
Re: Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others by peteregwu(m): 1:28am On Jul 10, 2017
chuose2:

Also this one.

I have watched it. This is just confusing, I don't know what to say at the moment. Maybe I should just reserve my comment at the moment. God help us!
Re: Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others by chuose2: 2:54am On Jul 10, 2017
peteregwu:

I have watched it. This is just confusing, I don't know what to say at the moment. Maybe I should just reserve my comment at the moment. God help us!

Did you watch the 2 videos?
They presented more than enough info.

Bros if you cant see that Adeboye na yahoo pastor, then wetin person fit talk again?
Re: Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others by peteregwu(m): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
chuose2:

Did you watch the 2 videos?
They presented more than enough info.

Bros if you cant see that Adeboye na yahoo pastor, then wetin person fit talk again?

I have not watched the part 2. I will download it and watch tonight.
Re: Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others by chuose2: 2:09am On Jul 12, 2017
peteregwu:

I have not watched the part 2. I will download it and watch tonight.

okay
Re: Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others by peteregwu(m): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
chuose2:

okay

I have watched it o....fesr don catch me where I dey now. Infact, am shot of words. Mostly when Copeland was preaching saying, "Jesus is no more the son of God" and pastor Adeboye was nodding his head in agreement. Chei! God deliver us o.....
Re: Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others by chuose2: 1:16am On Jul 14, 2017
peteregwu:

I have watched it o....fesr don catch me where I dey now. Infact, am shot of words. Mostly when Copeland was preaching saying, "Jesus is no more the son of God" and pastor Adeboye was nodding his head in agreement. Chei! God deliver us o.....

My brother it is worrying.

Now you understand how Adeboye made us vote for Buhari.
Re: Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others by peteregwu(m): 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
chuose2:

My brother it is worrying.

Now you understand how Adeboye made us vote for Buhari.

I never for once liked to vote for that buhari. I never even voted him. I knew buhari was just a desperate, and all his zeal is just a pretext. But na God of the Christian go frustrate. Im go tire where im dey.
Re: Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others by chuose2: 12:00am On Jul 15, 2017
peteregwu:

I never for once liked to vote for that buhari. I never even voted him. I knew buhari was just a desperate, and all his zeal is just a pretext. But na God of the Christian go frustrate. Im go tire where im dey.

Please watch the 2nd one and see how Adeboye & Redeemed in general sold us to islam.

Re: Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others by peteregwu(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
chuose2:

Please watch the 2nd one and see how Adeboye & Redeemed in general sold us to islam.

I have watched that one. That was the first I watched. Na wao....may God open the eyes of redeemed church members to know what is going on in their church.
Re: Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others by chuose2: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
peteregwu:

I have watched that one. That was the first I watched. Na wao....may God the eyes of redeemed church members to know what I an going on in their church.

My brother the videos opened my eyes further to see the fraud called Adeboye.

Many of redeemed members are fooled by the man.
Re: Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others by ArcToyin(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
jjjjj2017:
that dwarf named Osinbajo is a certified woman wrapper!
Mtcheww. Go and learn how to respect adults.
Re: Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others by jjjjj2017: 7:50am On Jul 25, 2017
ArcToyin:

Mtcheww. Go and learn how to respect adults.
not until we stop giving undeserved respect to those parasite milking the youth, Nigeria will never be great!
Those thief deserved no respect!

Thunder scatter Tinubu & all his supporter both online and offline!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) / "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.