Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home (58522 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / Losing My Dad & Dealing With Lazy Relatives: My Experience / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by CapitalCee(m): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

False alarm!

Ladies, I am not hateful or evil and i have no reason to abuse any woman BUT I am emotionally strong enough to let GO of any woman if and when necessary.

And I am not available for exploitation by any woman.

That girl is a trouble maker ignore her. Her type will definitely Mary a wicked and inconsiderate man. Karma is a bitch

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by sonnie10: 12:13am On Jul 03, 2017
mathew247:
Guy...use her do juju...she no go worry u anymore and you will have a lot to spend and marry any woman of your choice(joke).
To be rich and succeed for this naija...u must belong somewhere. If you/your parents no belong... Life will be bringing your sorrow 75% and 25% joy...you go work all your life with nothing to show of it. If you can testify there are cabal's on your bank office. They tried you but you no understand. My humble advice is...find a good occult and join. There's no human sacrifices on a good occult, forget that thing you dey watch for movies. They will help you get through life after 6months.

And your name is Matthew. Bros fear God

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by stukinherdr1222(m): 12:21am On Jul 03, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Please leave that mentality and find a job. You will never hear anyone in the US or UK say they can't work due to GERD. You have reflux disease not cancer. Please stop being a burden to your wife. Get a job!!

YES SURE I WILL GET A JOB, ITS JUST A LITTLE TIME REMAINING AND I DIDN`T MENTION I DO NOT WANT TO WORK OR DID I SAY THE SICKNESS STOPPED ME FROM GETTING A JOB, I JUST WANT PEACE OF MIND . . . . MIND YOU WE ARE NOT IN THE US OR UK . . THE ONLY DRUG I GOT THAT HELP A LITTLE WAS FROM INDIA . . . . .THEN I JUST SAW YOUR RECENT COMMENTS , HONESTLY I WOULDN`T HAVE QUOTED YOU .YOUR COMMENTS ARE NASTY .

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by sekem: 12:24am On Jul 03, 2017
TinaAnita:

See, you can't eat your cake and have it. It's almost impossible for you to retain your title as the head of the family while your wife becomes the breadwinner. It's okay for a woman to be understanding and supportive if her husband loses his job but trust me when I say she would get exhausted if the man fails to Man up on time. Please let's face reality.. It is not the responsibility of any woman to be the breadwinner

No wonderrrr!!!

No wonder you're so messed up in your head

In your little but extremely dirty and very wicked mind, you think relationships is a competition, sort of, hence your use of the word title

A man lost his job and just within four months a supposedly loving wife has suddenly turned into a biatch and you think that's okay abi?

Four months!!!

Gaddammit embarassed embarassed embarassed

Your type can push a man to his early grave, I swear

You are here talking about a husband's responsibility but if I may ask, what actually is a wife's responsibility?

5 Likes

Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by bimchuswhat(f): 12:27am On Jul 03, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Good for you. It won't last for long when all the money is gone and you are the only one providing. Bless the woman who has been taking care of her husband for 2 years. It's a miracle she still allows him to eat the food she buys.

Humm....marriage is not like that o....one should always pray and be careful before choosing a partner....it's over a year now and I am nursing a baby.....things will pick up....her outburst can not change the situation. OP should just ignore things that would make him loose focus and push on really hard.....
Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 03, 2017
bimchuswhat:

Humm....marriage is not like that o....one should always pray and be careful before choosing a partner....it's over a year now and I am nursing a baby.....things will pick up....her outburst can not change the situation. OP should just ignore things that would make him loose focus and push on really hard.....

Oh my sister, I am not trying to discourage you or make you feel bad about your situation. Don't mind me. I have to spank these men on NL sometimes so they get sense. Please push your hubby to get any work he can. There is no shame in any honest work. Please take care of your precious baby. kiss

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by theboss56: 12:42am On Jul 03, 2017
Sometimes when you hear what married couples go through, you loose the plan of getting married, my uncles wife sent him out of the house. He borrowed money to buy the land the wife lives in. she was the one earning big after the land was purchased so her money was used in building the house, now she claim ownership of the house. Touching part here is my uncle has been sleeping in his car for months and could not go home even on a Sallah day. Please am I been encouraged to get married someday?
Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 03, 2017
stukinherdr1222:

YES SURE I WILL GET A JOB, ITS JUST A LITTLE TIME REMAINING AND I DIDN`T MENTION I DO NOT WANT TO WORK OR DID I SAY THE SICKNESS STOPPED ME FROM GETTING A JOB, I JUST WANT PEACE OF MIND . . . . MIND YOU WE ARE NOT IN THE US OR UK . . THE ONLY DRUG I GOT THAT HELP A LITTLE WAS FROM INDIA . . . . .THEN I JUST SAW YOUR RECENT COMMENTS , HONESTLY I WOULDN`T HAVE QUOTED YOU .YOUR COMMENTS ARE NASTY .

Sir you haven't worked in 2 years. Please tell me that you have brought in some money. If you haven't brought in one naira within the last 2 years, you should be ashamed. Making money does not mean you must work for another person. There are services you can offer to help your wife. This is a disgrace. As for your condition, try nexium. If it costs too much, try ranitidine. If you can't afford that, please stop taking all supplements, alcohol, smoking and spicy foods. Do not stuff your belly full, but instead eat small portions. it will heal over a few months. Please don't be a burden to your wife.
Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by cococandy(f): 12:48am On Jul 03, 2017
Collyno82:
don't mind this lady. she wouldn't treat her husband like DAT if her husband loses his job. she is just here misleading n deceiving others
Definitely I won't be rude to my husband if he loses his job.
I'm not misleading or encouraging anyone to do so.

My husband will also not be selfish enough to leave the breadwinning and homekeeping for me to do all by myself.

If my stand is not clear enough to anyone who's been reading my posts by now, that person either needs to go get a refund from their elementary school or go wash their prejudice from their eyes that's clouding their comprehension.

It's really simple

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by cococandy(f): 12:50am On Jul 03, 2017
Stalkery fvcktard. Get a life

Your personal attacks have become quite lame.

any post you address to me will definitely have something negative to say about my husband ( I'm still wondering why you're obsessed with him)
or my family.
Always. For no reason. Out of the blues. Every single time.

You're dangerously obsessed it's sickening. Take a step back and examine if this is healthy for you.

I personally have no interest in you or whatever female is damaged enough to consider your disrespectful ass a suitable partner.

Whatever it is I'm owing you, get over it.
It's old and stale now.

P.S no reasonable person considers doing chores in his own house as belittling. The woman who has been doing them is an inferior person then? Right?

Will you be the one to pay for the maid since they are having financial difficulties.
Look at the medieval retard I'm debating with. This is what you get when ego is larger than common sense.

Smh
freshvine:

Why should I indulge you on the Op unfortunate experience in the hand of a vexatious woman like you? It's obvious you're feather of the same flock.

The fact is that the Op married a woman who never loved him but saw him as a gateway to disposable income and now things have come to a head, she's confused cos she never factored the uncertainty period. To her, it's unbearable and not what she'd bargain for.

Majorly the blame should be on the male folks for not conducting due diligence before thinking of settling down with a lady. When we ladies see that a man is financially secure, we pretend and commit into relationship just to secure our liability.

Have you not seen ladies who used their contacts to reengage their husbands, why can't she also contribute to her husband setting up a business, just 4 months and she'd already began stressing the man... what a hell.

Because a man lost his job shouldn't call for role reversal. The man definitely will help, or do you expect him to explain all that too and also if there's enough workload, she should engage the service of a house help not to belittle the man with chores cos he's temporarily out of job.

Girl joke apart, what lies did your mum tell you about your father... I can understand the disconnect of no father figure

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 03, 2017
CapitalCee:

That girl is a trouble maker ignore her. Her type will definitely Mary a wicked and inconsiderate man. Karma is a bitch

Don't speak your evil words over my husband!! My husband is a good man. He's one of the nicest people I know. No matter my mood, he is a very loving man.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by CapitalCee(m): 12:56am On Jul 03, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Don't speak your evil words over my husband!! My husband is a good man. He's one of the nicest people I know. No matter my mood, he is a very loving man.

He is loving because you're currently a parasite and him the host. Let the table turn even if it's for few weeks he will turn to a lazy fool.

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 03, 2017
CapitalCee:

He is loving because you're currently a parasite and him the host. Let the table turn even if it's for few weeks he will turn to a lazy fool.

See jealousy. cool
Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by stukinherdr1222(m): 1:14am On Jul 03, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Sir you haven't worked in 2 years. Please tell me that you have brought in some money. If you haven't brought in one naira within the last 2 years, you should be ashamed. Making money does not mean you must work for another person. There are services you can offer to help your wife. This is a disgrace. As for your condition, try nexium. If it costs too much, try ranitidine. If you can't afford that, please stop taking all supplements, alcohol, smoking and spicy foods. Do not stuff your belly full, but instead eat small portions. it will heal over a few months. Please don't be a burden to your wife.

like i said earlier , i shouldn`t have quoted you , firstly i never said i have been jobless for 2 years . . . i just said 8 months , you did not just go through what i wrote and you typed more reply than me . . seems you are still single ? what other services do you render that will bring enough money to the house or help your wife get enough money ?? than me getting a job and make things better .its not a disgrace . . . .and my health i did not google what is wrong with me . . i did several tests like endoscopy and barium swallow . . i cannot even swallow those drugs you mentioned as whole except i slice them and i am using nexium now .i don`t drink not to talk of smoking . i saw some of your posts madam , you really don`t have to quote everybody .there are some post you just over look if you don`t know what to write.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by bimchuswhat(f): 1:20am On Jul 03, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Oh my sister, I am not trying to discourage you or make you feel bad about your situation. Don't mind me. I have to spank these men on NL sometimes so they get sense. Please push your hubby to get any work he can. There is no shame in any honest work. Please take care of your precious baby. kiss

Definitely...He is pushing real hard....almost there. Thanks sis.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by CapitalCee(m): 1:21am On Jul 03, 2017
FortuneTeller:

See jealousy. cool

Lolz you are deluded! Why will I be jealous of a man that married a woman like you? I only have pity for him.

6 Likes

Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by CapitalCee(m): 1:33am On Jul 03, 2017
stukinherdr1222:

like i said earlier , i shouldn`t have quoted you , firstly i never said i have been jobless for 2 years . . . i just said 8 months , you did not just go through what i wrote and you typed more reply than me . . seems you are still single ? what other services do you render that will bring enough money to the house or help your wife get enough money ?? than me getting a job and make things better .its not a disgrace . . . .and my health i did not google what is wrong with me . . i did several tests like endoscopy and barium swallow . . i cannot even swallow those drugs you mentioned as whole except i slice them and i am using nexium now .i don`t drink not to talk of smoking . i saw some of your posts madam , you really don`t have to quote everybody .there are some post you just over look if you don`t know what to write.

Pay no attention to any supposedly "advice" she is giving you, her words are from the pit of hell. Keep hustling my brother, your wife is a jewel, don't forget to shower her with unending gifts and love when you bounce back, take things easy and don't aggravate your health because of what these EVIL girls that lack home training are saying here. Maybe you can consider some businesses that doesn't require much energy and power, hopefully a bigger job can come around. Lastly train your daughter(s) well and teach them good morals so that they will not turn to the monster you just quoted. God have lifted you high, your time will come.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by MisterKings(m): 1:47am On Jul 03, 2017
SUPERPACK:
rent a piece of land and go into farming, stop wasting your time at home searching for job,

Bro i agree with you. I still see poultry as a viable business. But op no tell us say u throw way all ur money for post graduate of ur wife
Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 03, 2017
stukinherdr1222:

Sorry for misunderstanding, but even 8 months is too much. Get any job. Don't use GERD as an excuse. Don't be lazy and burden your wife.
Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by stukinherdr1222(m): 1:51am On Jul 03, 2017
CapitalCee:

Pay no attention to any supposedly "advice" she is giving you, her words are from the pit of hell. Keep hustling my brother, your wife is a jewel, don't forget to shower her with unending gifts and love when you bounce back, take things easy and don't aggravate your health because of what these EVIL girls that lack home training are saying here. Maybe you can consider some businesses that doesn't require much energy and power, hopefully a bigger job can come around. Lastly train your daughter(s) well and teach them good morals so that they will not turn to the monster you just quoted. God have lifted you high, your time will come.

may God bless you abundantly . . .

may you receive an uncommon favour this new week .

thanks .
Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by CapitalCee(m): 1:55am On Jul 03, 2017
stukinherdr1222:

may God bless you abundantly . . .

may you receive an uncommon favour this new week .

thanks .

Amen
Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by MisterKings(m): 1:55am On Jul 03, 2017
Bro this is how it starts, next thing you know she is having an affair outside because you are no more man enough in her eyes.
Thats what happens when u marry a bad woman without God's consent and or approval.

Just try get something doing and balance again. Don't show any form of laziness. And wen u are back on ur feet, u will now know how to treat her and the way u perceive her will change
Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 03, 2017
Lol. Don't understand the whole argument or drama. Ur wife does not want to support u chikena. Means you r on ur own. Hustle and get back on ur feet. Of course I do not need to tell you that u r beta off without her. Imagine if u have saved all the money u invested in her all these years, u would have had enof to tide u over till you get smtn. I always ask ppl, of what use is a stingy or broke wife to any guy, broke, comfortable or rich? The answer is none.

5 Likes

Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by CHARLOE(m): 2:35am On Jul 03, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Respect is earned. If you decide to sit on your bottom and wait for me to feed you, you won't get any respect from me.
U must be d wife in question, callous woman!! Cos ur husband lost his job, u will lose respect for him? U don't deserve to be a wife.

7 Likes

Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by Aj2(m): 2:35am On Jul 03, 2017
My advice is to think less about that woman
All you need is to think of the way out of that financial mess.
Practically, you will gain your integrity back at home, in your
family and in the society at large if you have Financial Control

It's better you don't fall into "Rat Race" again, why don't you think
of the 3 important freedom of life which are as follows:
1. Financial freedom
2. Time Freedom and
3. Location Freedom

You can't get any of the above freedom why working at a job. i will advise you
to learn how to build multiple streams of income because relying on a single
source of income is very risky and dangerous. There are more than "100 ways
to make legitimate income even with your laptop and internet connection".
I have written a comprehensive guide on that already with practical examples,
if anyone need it, you can contact me by reading to the end of this post

The internet has made it easier for anyone who can read and write to effectively
create wealth on the internet without kidnapping or robbing the bank.

For you to know that i know what i'm talking about, I'm going to drop 3 powerful tips
to make consistent income without slaving for anyone or fighting traffic daily anymore.

Let me title it " Quit Your Job And Use These 3 Tips To make Money Instead"

So often I hear humans tossing around the idea of quitting their day job, or how they cringe at the thought of sitting at a desk their entire lives. But what I very rarely hear or see is any action behind their dreamy words and objections. I think if you want to quit your day job, whether it be now, tomorrow, or in five years; you should do it otherwise, you may end up
losing that job without having anything to fall back to.

As for money, we all know by now, it (unfortunately) doesn’t grown on trees. Things like food, shelter, and other necessities in life cost us money, a lot of it. Now, I don’t know about you, but I’m not very fun to be around when I’m hungry; I love to eat. I also love being able to put fuel in my car for road trips to go for shopping or travelling on short journey to visit an exciting places with my loved ones. What do you love to do that requires you to have money in your pocket?

Leave that question for you to answer
So how can you quit your 9-5 before you are fired, and still have money to do all of the things you love?
The below tips work for people who want to quit their low paid job or for those who just lost their so-called lucrative jobs
Here are 3 ways you can start taking action ASAP and making side or full time money without any boss breathing at your shoulder or threatening you with sack letter:

1.) Sell on Amazon
You don’t need a warehouse filled with 100 employees and inventory to create a (rockstar) wholesale product at retail pricing. What’s even better is that you can make that money honey, Aka thousands of dollars, without ever physically manhandling the products. What does the process of creating a product and selling on Amazon look like? Here are the basics:

Pick an idea
Find a manufacturer at Aliexpress.com, Alibaba.com or 1688.com
Have the products shipped to Amazon’s fulfillment center in the U.S.
Sell your product on Amazon’s site.
Need more details on this, get it through this http:///y7sppotl

As if being able to tell your friends and family you created an awesome thing a majic that allowed you to quit your day job isn’t enough. By selling a product on Amazon, you’ll be bringing in a good chunk of income, basically on auto-pilot.

2.) Sell Your Uniqueness
We are all gifted at something. We all have different skill sets, experiences… Some of us thrive with writing, technology, marketing, sales, consulting… The point is, we’re all human and we’re all different. Smart people and smart entrepreneurs know they should stick to focusing on what they are extraordinary at, and find other people to do the other work; and that’s where you get to cha-cha slide on in with your expertise, and make money doing what you love to do, not what you have to do. If you’re ready to share your uniqueness with the world, here are some options:

Start a blog
Write a book
Be a freelancer
Start Consulting

Set aside some time to reflect and ask yourself two questions: what you know you’re spectacular at, and would someone else pay you for whatever that is. What are you waiting for, just go do it and start making consistent income for yourself

3.) Invest in Real Estate
What’s better than receiving your earned income? Receiving passive income. Yes, buying real estate might require work, and yes, it isn’t always easy, but it is highly profitable (if you know what you’re doing). The best part is, you don’t have to already be Richie Rich in order to get the show on the road; that’s what investors are for.

Buy a rental house.
Go bigger by buying a duplex or a triplex to rent out.
Own multiple rentals and create passive income for yourself and the generation yet unborn

It’s a (fun) process that takes a little love and work in the beginning, but once it gets going it takes minimal effort and it’s hard to lose.
In order to not live a 9-5 job kind of life, you have to do things differently, which most likely includes thinking differently than your friends, or your mom and dad. At the end of the day, you need to ditch limited thinking to the curb, consistently be thinking outside the box, and then acting on it. Be brave and let no one design your destiny.

For like 3 years ago, I found a means of making a minimum of N100,000 per week from online forums like this our darling Nairaland and many others, want to learn more about how you can tap into this money making secret, read to the end of this post to know how you get the whole gist

If you would like to find more details on how you can get started ASAP with any of the above 3 tips stated in this article, reach out to me through this platform to keep the conversation going via http:///y7sppotl

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by Macgabe(m): 2:42am On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
There is hope for the living. Some women are too selfish, sadly your wife is one of them.

That's their make up. Women are not created to be the major responsibility carrier. Their nature is to "support" so when they now become the one taking the whole responsibilities, they get to their elastic limit and then explode. That's why some men get scared knowing that their wife is richer. than them. Remember, Eve was created from finished product and not raw material..... May God gives the OP a new job and always provide for all married and prospective husbands in order not to lose their dignity and respect in their various homes.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by Acidosis(m): 2:45am On Jul 03, 2017
When you eventually get a job, ensure you make serious and heavy investments (in your name alone).

Please and please, spend less, don't be in a rush to relocate to a bigger place, stay where you are, save, save, do 10 year, 20 year bonds, invest, invest, invest.

C'mon you've been in the banking sector for 2 years, right? You don't have any reason to run out of money just 4 months after your job loss. It clearly showed you spent too much trying to impress your woman and family.

If you have a land somewhere, sell it, split the money into 3, buy a portion of land in a less developed area with one part, use one portion for a thriving business that will fetch you daily income, and keep the rest in the bank. While at it, ensure you stay focused on the goal (getting another job if you're not cut out for business).

What you're going through happened for a reason - which is- to learn a tough lesson for tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by judgedredd22(m): 3:28am On Jul 03, 2017
sweerychick:
Im sorry for your condition, but its obvious u have a greedy and selfish woman as a wife. Lord knows that i cant insult my husband cos of his condition. When u guys exchanged vows she forgot abt the part of good times and bad times so it is all abt her enjoying without remembering your sacrifice towards her. Keep the faith and hope alive God wil sure reward ur pains wt joy. remember the story of job.. dont loose hope. cheers

Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by mechanics(m): 4:52am On Jul 03, 2017
just keep faith in your marriage, it shall be well, and keep praying for her to change.
Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by Gobhanky: 5:07am On Jul 03, 2017
Do yahoo..
Afta 3 weeks collect bloc.
Vex buy g wagon buy land.
Open supermarket.
Moce out of the aous
And watch your wife beggin u like a bich

Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 03, 2017
sorry ops about your job loss but you are married now so you need to play the mature partner,although it is always important you don't let people marry you as a THING (bank job,official car,nice house) and let them marry you for who you are,next time even when you get that lucrative job try to form broke sometimes at least to know your partner very well.Dont take it personal o that is women for you,even my girl friend working in an oil company is changing altitude when i told her i am bankrupt how much more a married woman,just be mature about it,it is only a phase it would pass.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home by freshvine(f): 5:56am On Jul 03, 2017
cococandy:
Stalkery fvcktard. Get a life

Your personal attacks have become quite lame.

any post you address to me will definitely have something negative to say about my husband ( I'm still wondering why you're obsessed with him)
or my family.
Always. For no reason. Out of the blues. Every single time.

You're dangerously obsessed it's sickening. Take a step back and examine if this is healthy for you.

I personally have no interest in you or whatever female is damaged enough to consider your disrespectful ass a suitable partner.

Whatever it is I'm owing you, get over it.
It's old and stale now.

P.S no reasonable person considers doing chores in his own house as belittling. The woman who has been doing them is an inferior person then? Right?

Will you be the one to pay for the maid since they are having financial difficulties.
Look at the medieval retard I'm debating with. This is what you get when ego is larger than common sense.

Smh

See agony on display.

My dear I don't have anything against your husband or your father, if I ever have anything, it's just pity and concern what they're passing through in the hand of leciferious females in their lives who's out to put them down cos of their emotional baggages.

My trouble is you so that you don't come on this platform to corrupt the virtue of other Godly women with your wicked distractions. You're just one of thousands of female on this platform but I particularly find your contributions satanic and skewed to deride the men. I've male children and I'm praying to mould them into becoming men in the society and not weaklings with disabuse mindsets.

Stop being flagrant and caustic with your submissions.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) / Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.