Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean (12084 Views)

Guy Mistakenly Cut A Girl’s Waist Bead During S£X And…. (VIDEO) / Types Of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex / Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
adaksbullet:
come anty nema247, while are u staking me? I'm I known u from Adams and eve? undecided
Dry
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
madone:
she must have cried cos ur English was bad.if u closed ur mouth and not say anything maybe she won't be crying.ur spoken English I believe caused the cry.

grin grin where is that "Savage you are, no chill you have"
Re: 6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean by Akalia(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
Princessekubo:
Ladies, if you can't really really feel it should we still make a little noise for'em?
HBD, LLNP. Is that u on ya dp?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted / Cucumber Wahala (pictures Added) / My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.