Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,506 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? (48648 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
kumulus:

True that!, sadly it's inevitable it's a process, the child has to learn and they have to do it the right way. Wether they monitor or not...kids would do stuffs, even right in front of them and they won't know.
Sadly in this part of the world we frown at such things as sexual education, not that it will solve the problems but it would expose them to the pros and cons. Its really terrible the things one see on a daily, one thing most people also fail to realize is that the whatever character(s) a child exhibits are traits he/she picked from both parents via the genes. It would always manifest.....sooner or later. Abi you wee come and tell us you don't have some characters identifiable in mom and some in dad? I bet your answer would be a negative...that's the secret behind the subconscious selection of partners, gals b looking out for an Alpha while the guy b checking for the best chick with Queenly traits....with the subconscious hope of having better offsprings, this can be related to why inbreeding is considered a taboo ( elimination of the bad stuffs)

Lol, I can't fault your logic, you're correct.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
ZarZar:

That's an interesting statement. What do you mean all men are the same?

He means all men are the same except moi? Why did I bother saying say that? You won't even believe me. sad
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Splinz:

It's one thing for one to know what he/she wants, and also another thing (the most important) to know how to get it. Having or lacking these two vital knowledge determines either your successes or failures in life.

Fortunately, you know these things. You're simply unstoppable! Now Go! Go!! Go!!!
I'm very optimistic I'll.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrHenshaw:

Yes it may not be centred around one person but there's one person that must be at d centre of our life.

I haven't met mine, so 'till then the rest are inconsequential.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

He means all men are the same except moi? Why did I bother saying say that? You won't even believe me. sad

What's different about you? tongue
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by Martin0(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lionessza:

What is ?
I just mean u are Mrs incredible
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by MrHenshaw: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
Benita27:
I haven't met mine, so 'till then the rest are inconsequential.

Benita27 dear you will soon meet yours and the rest will be consequential.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrHenshaw:

Ben.ita27 dear you will soon meet yours and the rest will be consequential.
Sure. grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
I can fully relate....its a very bad scenario.

I dont pray for it to happen again
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh my God, I dread sales pitches! Okay, let's do this!
You're gonna get it in series because I can't describe my awesomeness in one post.

1. I love to see my mate blossom
I blossom when I mate with my love
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Oh my God, I dread sales pitches! Okay, let's do this!
You're gonna get it in series because I can't describe my awesomeness in one post.

1. I love to see my mate blossom
I blossom when I mate with my love

Lol, OK. Go on...
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
ZarZar:

I can be your Christopher Columbus and you my New World. I can totally take my time to discover you. wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, OK. Go on...
I say what I mean. I try not to be mean with what I say. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I can be your Christopher Columbus and you my New World. I can totally take my time to discover you. wink

Too much sexual innuendos. Ms ZarZar not impressed embarassed tongue
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by MrHenshaw: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Benita27:
Sure. grin

Cheers!
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
ZarZar:

Too much sexual innuendos. Ms ZarZar not impressed embarassed tongue
Where's your mind going, dirty girl. There was nothing sexual about that. You want to spoil somebody.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I say what I mean. I try not to be mean with what I say. smiley

Lol, I also mean what I say but I can sometimes be mean in how I say it . How would you handle that?
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, OK. Go on...
I'm multilingual. I can read your mind even when your thinking in XHOSA. grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by MoraxLanre(m): 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lionessza:

I might never meet someone like him and I don't mind because I found someone better suited for me , being nice and caring without having chemistry doesn't do it for me. So I'm glad I met both the angelic type I rejected and the devil I left behind, both taught me different things about what it is that works for me.
Same Here, I understand your points

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I also mean what I say but I can sometimes be mean in how I say it . How would you handle that?
Are you gonna be screaming and saying it or do it coolly?
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Are you gonna be screaming and saying it or do it coolly?

What's your method of preference? I aim to please grin
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
ZarZar:

What's your method of preference? I aim to please grin
If you do it coolly you'll be ignored. If however, you're losing it and getting out of control, I'm gonna tell you to calm the Bleep down and mean it.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

If you do it coolly you'll be ignored. If however, you're losing it and getting out of control, I'm gonna tell you to calm the Bleep down and mean it.

Looool. Good luck with that.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
MissJoy29:
Op, it has happened to me. Not just with one guy & sadly, they are married now...I attribute it to naivety, immaturity and youthful exuberance. Such costly mistake can't happen again with what I know now about the important attributes to look out for in a marriage patner.
Hmmmm .. 29yrs old?
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, OK. Go on...
I'm a good listener. I can listen to you and my instincts.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
ZarZar:

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
ZarZar:

Ain't no luck involved here, sweetie. You will not go unpunished when you're being a bad girl.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I'm a good listener. I can listen to you and my instincts.

I like that.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Ain't no luck involved here, sweetie. You will not go unpunished when you're being a bad girl.

Hmmm...what sort of punishment do you dish out at your house?
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmm...what sort of punishment do you dish out at your house?
Generally to each according to their needs

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by Martin0(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
MissJoy29:
Op, it has happened to me. Not just with one guy & sadly, they are married now...I attribute it to naivety, immaturity and youthful exuberance. Such costly mistake can't happen again with what I know now about the important attributes to look out for in a marriage patner.
so what are those attributes
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? by kumulus(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I can't fault your logic, you're correct.

You gerrit!!!
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.