Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To (44632 Views)

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / 5 Questions Ladies Will Hardly Say Yes To / Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Chelseafan1: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Gloria3389:

Don't start something o...lip sealed

Lol, oya tell me in private. Check ur mail....
I must get to the root of the matter. smiley smiley smiley
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Gloria3389(f): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, oya tell me in private. Check ur mail.... I must get to the root of the matter. smiley smiley smiley
hehehehe...too much aproko in the blood forget the matter bro.. cheesy
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by labake1(f): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
labakeJ:
1). NO
2). NO
3). Depends
4). YES
5). Depends

Namesake shocked shocked
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Chelseafan1: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Gloria3389:

hehehehe...too much aproko in the blood
forget the matter bro.. cheesy

I have sha mailed you.
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Gloria3389(f): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I have sha mailed you.
sorry. .I've deleted the mail by mistake you myt wanna do that again
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Chelseafan1: 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Gloria3389:

sorry. .I've deleted the mail by mistake
you myt wanna do that again

If u delete ds one ehn, pankere will fall on you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Ma Nigga, longest time... cheesy
I dey bro, just on a low key. Shey life dey treat u good nah
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by missyadorable(f): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

That your number five got me like shocked
The question is, will you collect money from a romantic partner? cheesy
Waiting patiently for your answer....
The answer is : If I don't collect money,what will I collect?
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by tosyne2much(m): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
vivienne03:
Number 2: I would have walked away if you asked me number 2
Number 1: Yes I can marry a man like my father not because of his lavish spending, but because of his wonderful heart and admirable character. However, I'd like a man who hustles more than my dad.
Number 5: I can only give my husband money, but I hope I marry a man who wouldn't need my contribution even though I know I wil be independent and not a liability
Number 4: Lol who cares, I left him because he wasn't meant for me
Number 3: Only if she has the same level of exposure as mine. I can't live with an outdated unrefined in-law lol!
You want a man that wouldn't need your contribution? But I thought they said marriage feels good when both parties have something to contribute, so how come you only want the contribution to emanate from one particular side?

This brings me to the conclusion that you're not yet ready for marriage but only living in fantasies cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
missyadorable:

The answer is : If I don't collect money,what will I collect?

Banana fall on you grin

Meanwhile, if you will collect, why won't you give?

I'm more shocked that you used the word never... Doesn't make any sense to me. I mean, love is all give and take, nothing more, nothing less...

Please review that stance of yours, it may be a bit parochial...

Just saying...
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by McBrooklyn(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I dey bro, just on a low key. Shey life dey treat u good nah

Everywhere good, Bro... You just forget this your boy since last year... cry
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by onila(f): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
connectpoint:

she's intelligent... read her comments too... but

who is intelligent
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by onila(f): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
grandlexuz:

For the second time I have stumbled on your response and can only say "Wow".. Onila you have got to learn from the best.. Whenever you want to divorce your husband let me know.. I will just proceed to divorce my wife, come over to Naija from Cameroon and be your man...Lol

learn from who
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by missyadorable(f): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Banana fall on you grin

Meanwhile, if you will collect, why won't you give?

I'm more shocked that you used the word never... Doesn't make any sense to me. I mean, love is all give and take, nothing more, nothing less...

Please review that stance of yours, it may be a bit parochial...

Just saying...

When did "Banana fall on you" become an insult?

Well,Banana doesn't need to fall on me,I have an official sweet banana I fall on anytime I wish

My stance has worked for me. I can't give a romantic partner money o.I never gave my boyfriend,fiance,now husband money.I have never bought him a gift.

Boyfriend/fiance will see it as desperation,like am trying to buy him.

Husband will use my money and spend on his side chic(s).
Abeg ooooo.Am very stingy o! Am not greedy! I have my own money,if you give me,i collect.If u dont,nothing spoil.

But for me to spend my money cash/gifts/treats..NEVER!
Nigerian men don't appreciate such kind gestures!
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
onila:

who is intelligent

you... wink
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
missyadorable:

When did "Banana fall on you" become an insult?

Well,Banana doesn't need to fall on me,I have an official sweet banana I fall on anytime I wish

My stance has worked for me. I can't give a romantic partner money o.I never gave my boyfriend,fiance,now husband money.I have never bought him a gift.

Boyfriend/fiance will see it as desperation,like am trying to buy him.

Husband will use my money and spend on his side chic(s).
Abeg ooooo.Am very stingy o! Am not greedy! I have my own money,if you give me,i collect.If u dont,nothing spoil.

But for me to spend my money cash/gifts/treats..NEVER!
Nigerian men don't appreciate such kind gestures!

It was a jest answer to what will I collect, the question on that other post, never meant to be an insult.

Guess you guys relationship works that way...

However, believe you me, most men after a certain age almost never get anything from anyone for most of their remaining lives. So they tend to appreciate any gift they get no matter how little it is...

So you guys don't get each other gifts on bdays, anniversaries, Valentine's, or just for nothing?

I'm still amazed really... I don't think you really love your hubby, maybe because of good reasons but you don't love him. If you truly did you can't be thinking like this...

However, it's ultimately different strokes for different folks.

Cheers smiley
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by missyadorable(f): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

It was a jest answer to what will I collect, the question on that other post, never meant to be an insult.

Guess you guys relationship works that way...

However, believe you me, most men after a certain age almost never get anything from anyone for most of their remaining lives. So they tend to appreciate any gift they get no matter how little it is...

So you guys don't get each other gifts on bdays, anniversaries, Valentine's, or just for nothing?

I'm still amazed really... I don't think you really love your hubby, maybe because of good reasons but you don't love him. If you truly did you can't be thinking like this...

However, it's ultimately different strokes for different folks.

Cheers smiley

Yeah,i dont love my husband.I respect him as commanded by God in the Bible.
If I love him,i will suffer.He will definitely take me for granted and punish me.

Anniversary? abeg,leave matter.dont have time for such.
I don't recognize valentine's day

And I buy myself gifts on my birthday.If he does,fine.If he doesnt,perfect. All I know is my 1 naira must not reach him,directly/indirectly
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by maryjabeez: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
1. YES of course!!!

2. Never: better to cry in a Bentley Dan Moluwe.

3. Never

4. Yes, freely you have received freely give.

5. Yes, borrow only. You pay bak wit interest.
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by MissRaine69(f): 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
1. No man can be like my father. They don't make them like that anymore.
2. Yes
3. Yes I have no issues with that as long as she does not mind the noisy sex and my preference. I don't wear clothes in the house.
4. He is no longer my problem
5. Yes I can lend him money to get him out of sticky situations but I won't support his lifestyle.
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by labakeJ(f): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
labake1:

Namesake shocked shocked
shocked
labake1:

Namesake shocked shocked
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Godsate: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
vivienne03:
Number 2: I would have walked away if you asked me number 2
Number 1: Yes I can marry a man like my father not because of his lavish spending, but because of his wonderful heart and admirable character. However, I'd like a man who hustles more than my dad.
Number 5: I can only give my husband money, but I hope I marry a man who wouldn't need my contribution even though I know I wil be independent and not a liability
Number 4: Lol who cares, I left him because he wasn't meant for me
Number 3: Only if she has the same level of exposure as mine. I can't live with an outdated unrefined in-law lol!

Don't worry. It's just a matter of time. By the time your son is ready to mary, you also would have been outdated unrefined in-law. That mother inlaw you see as unrefined was one of the best babe in Nigeria at your age.
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by onila(f): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
connectpoint:

you... wink

just say the truth
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
onila:

just say the truth

lol
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
labakeJ:
1). NO 2). NO 3). Depends 4). YES 5). Depends

Whedon ma....I see evasive tactics in answering the qweshun...
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by pharmguru: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
darlenese:

dumb question from a penniless indomie boyfriend!

easy now dear...ws just for jokes. no need to be aggressive.
i know you lost your virginity at a very tender age....but how is that my fault?

na me disvirgin you ni??
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by arnold123: 2:01am On Jul 05, 2017
WotzupNG:

1. Can you Marry a Man like your father?

This is a question many girls won’t hesitate to say NO to. A survey was carried out on that question; 80% of the girls said they can never marry a man like their father. Some stated reasons claiming that their father is an alcoholic, too strict, polygamist, poor, maltreated their mother, died early etc. Those that tend to agree to marrying someone like their father said so because of their father’s lavish spending but still had some few exceptions like his pot belly or ugliness. Lol

2. Do you want to marry a poor man?

If you ask a Nigerian girl this question, she will give you a frowned face that will make you think you cursed her by asking such a question. That expression of hers is louder than the word NO. No girl wants to marry a poor man. But I can assure you that many of them will, in one way or the other. It’s either they marry a poor man as a last option or they marry a man who later becomes poor.

3. Can you allow your mother in-law to live with you and your husband?

We all know females hardly have deep love for each other. That’s why people say women are their own worst enemy. Women detest it to hear that their mother in-law is visiting for just a day. Now imagine how such a lady will feel when her husband tells her his mother is coming to stay with them permanently. Hell will almost break lose on the spot. If she doesn’t vocally say NO, her body language will. And what will be her reason? She doesn’t want another female under their roof, be it his mother or sister, except their daughter. Heeeeehehehe

4. Can you allow your best friend date your recent Ex?

No way! That’s the response you will get when such question is pushed to them. You might think the reason why a girl doesn’t want her friend to date her Ex is simply because the guy is a wretched and a good for nothing person, but no. No matter how useless the guy is, a lady is most likely going to react to her friend attempting to date him almost in the same manner she would react if her friend is making a move on the guy while she’s still dating him. The idea is ‘we can’t be friends if you want to have what I’m having or what I’ve had’.

5. Can you give a man money?

God bless all the beautiful ladies who render help to guys financially. The sad thing is that they are few. Many ladies see it as an unforgivable sin to give a man money. You might think it’s only their boyfriends that suffer as a result of this ideology, but wait till you know how neglected their fathers are in their hands.

http://wotzup.ng/5-questions-girls-will-hardly-say-yes-to/

cc lalasticlala
my wife to be anwered all with yes, except for NO.4
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
You want a man that wouldn't need your contribution? But I thought they said marriage feels good when both parties have something to contribute, so how come you only want the contribution to emanate from one particular side?

This brings me to the conclusion that you're not yet ready for marriage but only living in fantasies cheesy

I don't know why you guys use this 50-50 phenomenon to cushion your laziness and unwillingness to take up your responsibilities. It was never my opinion that "marriage feels good when both parties have something to contribute" ... In fact I believe traditional gender roles make up for better relationships. As a man you are responsible for providing for the home, the woman is just the 'helper' not 'co-provider'.

Not trying to burst your bubble, but many men who don't have time to come on NL to rant don't need their wives' contributions because they understand the role they play in the society (not supporting total dependency).
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2017
MissRaine69:
1. No man can be like my father. They don't make them like that anymore.
2. Yes
3. Yes I have no issues with that as long as she does not mind the noisy sex and my preference. I don't wear clothes in the house.
4. He is no longer my problem
5. Yes I can lend him money to get him out of sticky situations but I won't support his lifestyle.

You're lying about number 2.
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by tosyne2much(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2017
vivienne03:

I don't know why you guys use this 50-50 phenomenon to cushion your laziness and unwillingness to take up your responsibilities. It was never my opinion that "marriage feels good when both parties have something to contribute" ... In fact I believe traditional gender roles make up for better relationships. As a man you are responsible for providing for the home, the woman is just the 'helper' not 'co-provider'.

Not trying to burst your bubble, but many men who don't have time to come on NL to rant don't need their wives' contributions because they understand the role they play in the society (not supporting total dependency).
In as much as you tried to sound as if you know something, but you know nothing. What has laziness and unwillingness to take up your responsibilities got to do with what we are talking about? Please always try to maintain an argument by talking within the scope of the argument, don't try to bring up an irrelevant point to have an edge.

From your earlier comment, you said you are an advocate of self dependency but you don't want your husband to ask for any kobo from you. I mean what kind of woman thinks that way?

It's very obvious you're going to be the downfall of any unfortunate man who eventually gets into any form of marriage with you.

Anyway, it's your life, so continue to live in your fantasies

Don't think you will see any further reply from me.
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Preye21: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2017
Ermacc:
I don't know about other questions, but no lady will mess with my mom! try saying rubbish or give me any useless body language and I'll show you who came first.
What if ur mum starts showing her hell on earth? What would be ur reaction
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Candybob(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Gloria3389:

lolz...I am not ajebo oooo..pako to the core

snub my own business and do aproko somewhere else.. grin

Fine girl

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
pocohantas:

If she is old, sick...I will personally go bring her, I wouldn't entrust he care to someone else. What I am against is those ones that are hail and hearty, just back their bag come...it's not good.

We would now have to restrict our romance to inside room. Think about it too nae... I'm good, hope you're good too.
Love this, what a class. You never stop amazing me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.