Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Income Is Affecting My Relationship, Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Income Is Affecting My Relationship, Please Help (669 Views)

I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him / Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Income Is Affecting My Relationship, Please Help by Alwayssmiling1: 7:39am On Jul 05, 2017
Hi everyone
Am currently confused now as regards my relationship. Let me not say confuse but just job and finances.

My man and I love each other so much and I need no one to tell me that before I know. He his a cool guy, honest, loving and caring. He has always been working in his father's company before his father died and I met with him after his late dad died. I didn't know much about him and I can't just start to jump into his finances. The company was shared because he his from a polygamous home and all that he has worth 6million plus in capital with a car worth 1million. Since his father died he did no job and his plans was to travel abroad but things didn't work out fine. We became close after a year in the sense that I know everything about him. He didn't get job in all places he applied for n finally got a job of 30k per month. He told me he wants to get married this year but I told him no problem though am considering the income based on the fact that I am not working and a final year student. I told him to wait but he said he his not getting younger. He his doing a thrift of 15k montly, company remove 2k and he comes home with 13k. The money is not enough to take care of himself let alone other expense. He thought of selling his car but I advice him not to because no business idea yet. I told him I don't like his job that it's a waste of time, then he told me he want to sell him and his brother property worth 12m so they can share it and live well but I still don't support this, then he asked me what he should do? I don't like people settling for less and to me he doesn't have any business idea than travelling and I can only encourage farming which he doesn't have the strength for. All these are affecting the sweetness in my relationship... Please I need help
Re: Income Is Affecting My Relationship, Please Help by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Income Is Affecting My Relationship, Please Help by Afonjashapmouth: 7:46am On Jul 05, 2017
It's nice he has someone that can think like you, this situation is dicey my dear. Since you guys are not married try to separate love from reality by :

1. Don't compel him to make any decision in case it fails and story changes. ( Note: you don't know your partner 60% until you are fully wedded ) don't bargain for the misleading vessel tag!! You don't want to experience the aftermath fight of wrong investment between couples

2. Set your wants and don't get it mixed up with love or the situation on ground, marriage is for life and not just a gamble. Even 100million not well invested can disappear into the air in months. If traveling is not your thing, my dear object it for yourself not him.

2 Likes

Re: Income Is Affecting My Relationship, Please Help by lordweezy(m): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2017
he shouldn't be allowed to waste. he sounds like he is not following d right friendsand environment cos dey are several things he can do with his life with zero money

1 Like

Re: Income Is Affecting My Relationship, Please Help by lordweezy(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2017
let him rethink several business abound he can do with zero naira and make money. riches neva came by having money but by skills so let's counsel him. let him call me 09096974626. he can also invest 3m in banks. or som ventures and watch it grow without worries.

1 Like

Re: Income Is Affecting My Relationship, Please Help by Olibboy: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2017
I will loan u my friend because his nickname is Income
Re: Income Is Affecting My Relationship, Please Help by dawnomike(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2017
Alwayssmiling1:
Hi everyone
Am currently confused now as regards my relationship. Let me not say confuse but just job and finances.

Please I need help

There are a whole lot of business he can do out there... You both need to sit and brainstorm creatively.
If you both need different business analysis...
You should both contact me for advice.

2 Likes

Re: Income Is Affecting My Relationship, Please Help by NevetsIbot(m): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2017
Rule 1. you can get married but never bring your children into poverty and lack. don't!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Income Is Affecting My Relationship, Please Help by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
VicFunTop
Re: Income Is Affecting My Relationship, Please Help by akaahs(m): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
My dear u guy knowns u re a valuable asset that he don't wanna loss, sit him down or call a psychologist that 'll help him have direction concerning career ND business wise. He need to get what work for him. Pls don't leave him

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Wrong Here? And What Is D Next Course Of Action / They just spend money on 'me' / First Photos From Toke Makinwa Sister's Wedding To Her White Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.