Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? (10213 Views)

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / I Need faithful moslem or Christain Bro Or Sis For Help. / Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 2:54am On Jul 08, 2017
dairykidd:

I know your type poor white trash trying so hard to boost his/her ego online. Check out your racist and hate comments. I still don't know why these lazy mods haven't banned you yet.. You're just a little idiiot without anything to offer the world but for the fact that you are a white biitcch the world should now revolve around your flat buttt. You are an illiterate no doubt from your posts and whatever it is you believe in, just know you're alone. I have real foreign friends who respect and appreciate me and it's mutual.. You're most probably not even a white person. You're just sick in the head and at this point I feel very sorry for you because in reality you know you're worthless, I can smell it from million miles. Keep trying to make yourself feel important but me and you know that you will never be. You are a church rat till you die...well you already know who you are

you are a racist yourself !

what if I am not a white ?! is being white so noble , so elegant ? what if I am black ? why do you say I am "not even" a white ?
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2017
igborubausa:

you are a racist yourself !

what if I am not a white ?! is being white so noble , so elegant ? what if I am black ? why do you say I am "not even" a white ?
Get off my mentions you slowpoke!
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2017
dairykidd:

Get off my mentions you slowpoke!

why do you say I am "not even" a white ?
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by mikeycharles(m): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
igborubausa:

I have no idea, maybe they are only good at eating food and giving birth to children.

anyway, in Hong Kong, LOCUST is a standard name for Chinese , although Hong Kong people are somehow Chinese themselves.
I'm officially confused
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 30, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Would You Dump Your Boyfriend If He Is Married To Someone Just For Papers? / Proven Tricks On How To Seduce Nigerian Men / No Guy Can Stand This On A Female! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.