Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? (10207 Views)

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / I Need faithful moslem or Christain Bro Or Sis For Help. / Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

I never say I feel "somehow" after I have been called a "sister" or "brother" by a strange black man.

please let us know , how do you feel after you hear a handsome black man calls a white gay man "brother" ?
I don't know how to feel cause I am not gay Like and neither am I deprived of sex like you grin
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2017
Chommieblaq:

Inukwa over excited!
I just don't know what to tell you, my bro Tuhbee have said it all.
It's our culture, learn to respect, and don't come and be telling us about rape happening because that. Your people commit the worst crimes.

usually, a black man would be clumsy and timid, when he encounters a white woman. I have never seen a naturally-behaving black man, with a white lady beside.

he must be over excited to be gallant .
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:
Oh, "White people"? You have a bizzare and ultimately false view of Westerners, you imbecilic cretin. You think Europeans and Americans are some kind of homogenous bloc of white people? You must be on stupidity pills. While all you Westerners are indeed white, that's where the similarities end, you fucktard_. Not all White people are like you, so don't delude yourself that you're the epitome of "whiteness"! There is no such thing as "white culture". Let that sink into your shitty skull, you fucking_ spastic. Race has never mattered when it comes to politics and culture. Those are seperate spheres, you nitwit! Belorussian culture is vastly different from Irish culture, which is vastly different from American culture, which is vastly different from Hungarian culture, which is vastly different from Greek culture, which is vastly different from Andorran culture, which is vastly different from Austrian culture....... Yet all of these peoples are white! Race doesn't bind them together at all, so don't come here to define "White" for me. Savvy? Ideas, not races, create differences between people. Russians and Chinese, for example, can be said to have a far more similar mentality than Russians and Germans! Race has nothing to do with anything.

Don't quote me again. I hate it when the rain of stupidity falls. Going through your profile, I realised you're a retarded_, self-indulgent narcissist who prides herself on her race and defines her existence by being White. You define yourself by an accident of birth, not your achievements, same with American alt-right White Supremacists. Identitarians like you are cancerous and must be purged. You're a senseless troll. I'm done with you.

why do you complain accident of birth ? do you hate God's plan ?
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

usually, a black man would be clumsy and timid, when he encounters a white woman. I have never seen a naturally-behaving black man, with a white lady beside.

nigga what rock did you growup under to be
making silly claims like these
Obama the last president of the US was american and black
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2017
Tearless:
Black race is the poorest? Do you know the GDP of my country? Have you been to South America ? You're a fullblown retard_. Why would I feel inferior to a White fool? The large number of you I've encountered are irritating cretins. I switched to this moniker because I don't want to shellack you with that handle. Come on, entertain me with your stupidity. I need to quantify the foolishness your father programmed into you with his diseased, bent phallus, you "white" scum. I'm done educating you. The next thing is to butcher you for sports.

south America ? they are demi-developed countries.

west countries (EU+Australia+NZ+Canada+US+Japan) >Arab> East Europe > South America > Russia>China> Southeast Asia >North Africa>India> sub-sahara africa
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2017
Tearless:
Black race is the poorest? Do you know the GDP of my country? Have you been to South America? You're a fullblown retard_. Why would I feel inferior to a White fool? The large number of you I've encountered are irritating cretins. I switched to this moniker because I don't want to shellack you with that handle. Come on, entertain me with your stupidity. I need to quantify the foolishness your father programmed into you with his diseased, bent phallus, you "white" scum. I'm done educating you. The next thing is to butcher you for sports.

so, black race are not the poorest, but, why are you so sensitive, once "black " is mentioned ?

I have been called times again "racist" , after I typed "black ".
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

by the way, we non-black races are more open minded, and see more of the world. we seldom dichotomize the world to be black and white, like you guys.
Says the ignominous waste of birth of unmentionable heritage. The racist bastards are from where? The White Supremacists are from where? The Confederate Whites fought a war with Abraham Lincoln to keep black people enslaved! So much for "not dichotomizing the world". Oloriburuku oloshi!

we , of course , know the shades of color and the differences between races.
And you need to define yourself by that because the flapping wings of a buttefly have more impact than your life achievements. Being White is the hallmark of your worthless existence. Tell me more about how much of a bestial entity you are. White retard_ in thrall to her reptilian brainstem.

but since black people always dichotomize the world to be simply black and white, and I happen to talk in a black man forum , I have to humor you , and lower my IQ to make you understand by adopting "white people"
IQ? grin You and IQ shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence. I said it that you were a racist bastard. White pig feeling fly on nairaland. You dey form superiority for our own forum. Ko ni da fun eh!
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

you may picture your own black peniss first.

and who says i'm black and got a black penis

Anyways its still all or nothing
i.e a picture of you white pussy or i don't believe it.......tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Chommieblaq(f): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

Naturally a black man would be clumsy and timidwhen he encounters a white woman?
WTF like seriously? White women that get overly excited at the sight of a black man.
Bleeping racist, I won't dignify you with a response again.

1 Like

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:
nigga no one is feeling inferior for been black
You are the one feeling Superior for been white as if it makes you any better than a.time else undecided

do you see I feel superior , in my story ? what makes you think I feel superior ? your inferiority ?

it is just a simple story : at lagos airport, a handsome black man is saying "sister"/ "brother" to a beautiful white lady /a white gay.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by triplec93(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

if you respect my culture, you should understand that, I will take no notice of you next time, if you call me sister. because in my culture background, this calling is not appropriate.
Ok taken, that's only when i'm in a white man's land, you made a claim of coming to Nigeria (maybe fictitious), pls when you do, deal with it knowing that's part of our culture, even in the so called white man's land, people of the same religion are referred to as brothers and sisters, because they are a community of faith and beliefs.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

so, black race are not the poorest, but, why are you so sensitive, once "black " is mentioned ?

I have been called times again "racist" , after I typed "black ".
You're an imbecile_. The aura of stupidity that oozes out of your posts is stomach-churning. IQ tests need to be made a prerequisite for joining nairaland. undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:38am On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:
I don't know how to feel cause I am not gay Like and neither am I deprived of sex like you grin

dare you call a white woman "sister" in public ?
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:
nigga what rock did you growup under to be
making silly claims like these
Obama the last president of the US was american and black

so what, even rubbish inferior Chinese have a Chinese president.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

south America ? they are demi-developed countries.

west countries (EU+Australia+NZ+Canada+US+Japan) >Arab> East Europe > South America > Russia>China> Southeast Asia >North Africa>India> sub-sahara africa
This sh!t is deep. Education must be really expensive in your "white" country.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2017
Tearless:
Says the ignominous waste of birth of unmentionable heritage. The racist bastards are from where? The White Supremacists are from where? The Confederate Whites fought a war with Abraham Lincoln to keep black people enslaved! So much for "not dichotomizing the world". Oloriburuku oloshi!

And you need to define yourself by that because the flapping wings of a buttefly have more impact than your life achievements. Being White is the hallmark of your worthless existence. Tell me more about how much of a bestial entity you are. White retard_ in thrall to her reptilian brainstem.

IQ? grin You and IQ shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence. I said it that you were a racist bastard. White pig feeling fly on nairaland. You dey form superiority for our own forum. Ko ni da fun eh!

I already knew what will happen to me, after I typed "black" in my first post.

because, among black men, "black" is another name for "racism", it is not a name for color.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2017
Tearless:

I just love black peniss.

black black black black black .....
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2017
/
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

and who says i'm black and got a black penis

Anyways its still all or nothing
i.e a picture of you white pussy or i don't believe it.......tongue tongue

if you don't even have an elementary black peniss, you had better go away.

I only love black peniss.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2017
Chommieblaq:

Naturally a black man would be clumsy and timidwhen he encounters a white woman?
WTF like seriously? White women that get overly excited at the sight of a black man.

do you mean me ? yes . I am aroused, every time I chat on this black man forum , but not with a black woman.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

do you see I feel superior , in my story ? what makes you think I feel superior ? your inferiority ?

it is just a simple story : at lagos airport, a handsome black man is saying "sister"/ "brother" to a beautiful white lady /a white gay.
in your twisted made up story

the black bro obviously feeling notting for your white supremacist mentality called you a bro( same way he will call me a bro)
But you deranged thinking fuckedup white mentality felt he was less of a humanbeing and felt the need to come and vindicate your sorry supremacist mentality on a faceless forum dominated by blacks

1 Like

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2017
triplec93:
Ok taken, that's only when i'm in a white man's land, you made a claim of coming to Nigeria (maybe fictitious), pls when you do, deal with it knowing that's part of our culture, even in the so called white man's land, people of the same religion are referred to as brothers and sisters, because they are a community of faith and beliefs.

that sounds so bad. because I want to have sex with so many brothers. this makes me feel more guilty.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:48am On Jul 05, 2017
Chommieblaq:

do you think black men should be rude and macho before white women ? the way they treat you at home ? like a mop ?
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

so what, even rubbish inferior Chinese have a Chinese president.
you mean Asians with the average highest intelligent qouta recorded in history are now
less of a human compared to you lazy white men trolling blacks online

1 Like

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2017
Tearless:
You're an imbecile_. The aura of stupidity that oozes out of your posts is stomach-churning. IQ tests need to be made a prerequisite for joining nairaland. undecided

i just don't understand, why i am related to be a racist, after i typed "black" in this forum.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2017
Tearless:
This sh!t is deep. Education must be really expensive in your "white" country.

just educate you again :

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by triplec93(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

that sounds so bad. because I want to have sex with so many brothers. this makes me feel more guilty.
Lwkmd you are much of a comic relief.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:

the black bro obviously feeling notting for your white supremacist mentality called you a bro( same way he will call me a bro)
But you deranged thinking fuckedup white mentality felt he was less of a humanbeing and felt the need to come and vindicate your sorry supremacist mentality on a faceless forum dominated by blacks

i don't think nairaland is faceless. it is the only website you may feel proud of.

and don't feel sorry for yourself . hundreds of white people who have black-fetish, such as me, join this forum.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:

after you view my story, you have many other possible responses :

1) that is weird

2) this licentious woman must be happy to be called "sister"

3) how astonished that black man would be if he knows the background of this white woman

4) check the reaction of the lookers on

5).......

why do you specifically choose "racism" ?
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Mightyn(m): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2017
Nothing bad in it
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

i don't think nairaland is faceless. it is the only website you may feel proud .

and don't feel sorry for yourself . hundreds of white people who have black-fetish, such as me, join this forum.
you deranged nigga grin

You think you will be given any attention if nairaland isn't faceless

You come here to spew rubbish looking for desperate black men to give a good fucking and you want to vindicate your action by feeling superior to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do You Gist A Girl? / My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos / Hausa Man Slaps The Behind Of His Fiance In Sexy Pre-wedding Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.