Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? (11547 Views)

{2016}indian Girls Hot Pics, Imges, Wallpaper & Photos / Hot Lips, Hot Girls, Hot Hmm... / Hot Girls, Hot Pretenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by Pweety4me(f): 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2010
koolchicco:

Una no dey go church? undecided
u ko?se u go?
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by H2O2: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2010
Naija girls are always hot. Them steady be in that scorching naija heat.
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by chic2pimp(m): 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2010
koolchicco:

Una no dey go church? undecided

Pweety4me:

u ko?se u go?
I wonder oooo undecided undecided
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by SEFAGO(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2010
Hot Nigerian girls is an oxymoron to be sincere but I can say they are at least lovable grin, like a teddy bear or a cute chimp, i love my naija sisters.
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by Pweety4me(f): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2010
chic2pimp:

lolz na ur brotha naw. . . tongue grin
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by chic2pimp(m): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2010
Pweety4me:

lolz na your brotha naw. . . tongue grin
Point of correction. Nah my House Maid be dat tongue grin grin
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by jalether(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2010
OP, are there smoking hot naija girls, YES, are the proportion of hot naija girls significantly high in relative to the population size, NO

like Ibkaye said, there are exceptions

If you looking for a country dominated by hot girls try domincan republic, Ethiopia, Uganda, Brazil, cool
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by H2O2: 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2010
lol @ cute chimp. what a comparison
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by jalether(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2010
I trust chickinshrimp to always show up on a thread abt toto cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by Freiburger(m): 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2010
H2O2:

lol @ cute chimp. what a comparison

LOL 3*D
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by koolchicco: 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2010
Pweety4me:

u ko?se u go?
chic2pimp:

Two Oke Belgium rats just entered the thread!! tongue cheesy
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by Pweety4me(f): 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2010
^Me ? cheesy
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by koolchicco: 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2010
^^Who else get rat head 4 hia? undecided wink
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by chic2pimp(m): 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2010
jalether:

I trust chickinshrimp to always show up on a thread abt toto cheesy cheesy

Nah soooo grin

koolchicco:

Two Oke Belgium rats just entered the thread!! tongue cheesy
You don finish the jhouse job I give this morning? undecided tongue
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 01, 2010
Freiburger:

Why not post one example.
I dont need too, just look at your local highstreet grin grin
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by Freiburger(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I dont need too, just looks at your highstreets grin grin

I just did and i didn't find one.

Why not say your own opinion rather than taking it back on the men?
What if this thread was started/posted by a womam what will you say?
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by sweetpie23: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2010
some are, some are not
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2010
Freiburger:

I just did and i didn't find one.

Why not say your own opinion rather than taking it back on the men?
What if  this thread was started/posted by a womam what will you say?
You started this thread with a motive and you know what that motive is, to insult Nigerian women as is very common with most of the male NLers. I hope you are somewhat satisfied.
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by Freiburger(m): 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

You started this thread with a motive and you know what that motive is, to insult Nigerian women as is very common with most of the male NLers. I hope you are somewhat satisfied.

How can u say that? U did u read some of my posts earlier on on this thread? i don't even have an opinion on this, and now u're here guessing what my motive is.
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by Abekeade08(f): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2010

Good Afternoon Dearie, How was your weekend? how have your workouts being going.

Stop arguing with freiburger joh, naija women have nothing to prove. If he believes there are no Hot naija women, then so be it.
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by Freiburger(m): 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2010
Abekeade08:

Good Afternoon Dearie, How was your weekend? how have your workouts being going.

Stop arguing with freiburger joh, naija women have nothing to prove. If he believes there are no Hot naija women, then so be it.

'' if he believes there are no hot Naija women'' are you even following the whole thing? or you 're just jumping in.
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by smooooooth: 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2010
ops! sorry posted in wrong thread.
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by Freiburger(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2010
smooooooth:

u are on your own. its 2010, incase your calender still read 1824

Who are u refering to with that?
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by 677ano(m): 4:03am On Feb 02, 2010
No I dont
Nigerian girls are not hot
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by H2O2: 4:12am On Feb 02, 2010
677ano:

No I dont
rotflmfao
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by Freiburger(m): 10:38am On Feb 02, 2010
677ano:

No I dont

Who is hot then?
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2010
like I always say, and I will repeat myself again the girls are better looking then the guys, at least from what I have seen
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 02, 2010
Abekeade08:

Hey Hun, my workouts have been great, hope you had a good weekend yourself. Girl im tired of the buffonism demonstrated by some of the males  in the forum angry. Most of these men look like they have been dragged through a forest yet they want to date hot girls well you are what you attract and if you cannot attract hot girls then you have a face only Jesus can tolerate.
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by bkbabe99: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2010
sexyLeamon:

like I always say, and I will repeat myself again the girls are better looking then the guys, at least from what I have seen

and ure one to speak, wit all them crow feet underneath ur eyes? Puhleezee!!!

SEFAGO:

Hot Nigerian girls is an oxymoron to be sincere but I can say they are at least lovable grin, like a teddy bear or a cute chimp, i love my naija sisters.

I go wit cute chimp. . . . hehehehehehe. U want to see a hot Nigerian girl then look no further than Abekeade!!! Only problemo is that gals like her come like 1 in every 100 thou Nigerian chics angry I was surprised to see that mama-gee actually looks good too, dayumn, Who Knew!!!??!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDac85FabTk&feature=related
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2010
bk/babe99:

and ure one to speak, wit all them crow feet underneath your eyes? Puhleezee!!!

I go wit cute chimp. . . . hehehehehehe. U want to see a hot Nigerian girl then look no further than Abekeade!!! Only problemo is that gals like her come like 1 in every 100 thou Nigerian chics angry I was surprised to see that mama-gee actually looks good too, dayumn, Who Knew!!!??!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDac85FabTk&feature=related

Crows feet? you are out of order. When people smile that happens stop making this young girl feel insecure. I hope you are an adonis undecided.
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by elvismike(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2010
Let me state it categorically here," 9JA GIRLS, UNA TOO HOT" Sotay, una dey make us catch fire! And i strongly believe am speaking for all the virile men out there. 9ja babes are d best anytime, anyday!ONE LOVE.
Re: Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? by sweetpie23: 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2010
elvismike:

Let me state it categorically here," 9JA GIRLS, UNA TOO HOT" Sotay, una dey make us catch fire! And i strongly believe am speaking for all the virile men out there. 9ja babes are d best anytime, anyday!ONE LOVE.
kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? / Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her / Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.