Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) (134259 Views)

Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" / Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by jetbomber17: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
if I enter from that back you go dey hear kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
pre death

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Klington: 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
to those that give a Bleep,grab urs

3 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Faceless being
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ighoga898:
women with big booty are a no no for me.
I like me a Rhianna-like shape...
They re ageless.

Thank you jare

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Na wah ooo, this one don comot for back_side category ooo

This one now na Back-back.

"So lady causes commotion with her Her Back-back"
grin grin grin
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by vicben27(m): 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
Gourdoinc:
ha. this isn't good oh. when my Vaseline has finished , why did I open this thread. God truly created. where is the lady so she can feed me from the ass
go n use grannut oil it wrks perfectly too! thank me later grin
Gourdoinc:
ha. this isn't good oh. when my Vaseline has finished , why did I open this thread. God truly created. where is the lady so she can feed me from the ass
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by bberrey5: 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Alora Sealords...Awumen oooo Alora Rugged Buccaneer, may this new Moon bring down the Kajola from GP, that will sail us to the Treasure İsland.Awumen oooo.Maximum respect to my Grand Eye,and all BAN pieces. Nami Nami Alora lalalalala.İnied Nicosia Deck,Salted Babadus. XYZ Crier Cyprus Flotila. Awumen Awumen Awumen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Nkarchi: 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Waste bin
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by etzskillz(m): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
in davido's voice, kileleyi ibadi,na confirm

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by chronique(m): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
Make this one nor go by mistake, break person prick...
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
No wonder Lalasticlala no come school today
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Alagbada1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
OrestesDante:
Artificial booty fall on you.

This woman will sit on nails, scorpions, serpent and they will not hurt her. grin

Yansh be like mouka foam.
That mouka foam though grin
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by blindspot(f): 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
Check me out

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by chronique(m): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
bberrey5:
Alora Sealords...Awumen oooo Alora Rugged Buccaneer, may this new Moon bring down the Kajola from GP, that will sail us to the Treasure İsland.Awumen oooo.Maximum respect to my Grand Eye,and all BAN pieces. Nami Nami Alora lalalalala.İnied Nicosia Deck,Salted Babadus. XYZ Crier Cyprus Flotila. Awumen Awumen Awumen.

Why you nor follow your mates go hold peace meeting for ikorodu today? Abi, dem nor send you invite?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Naijareward: 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
okay see my own downside too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
9 inches and above!
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by stevio(m): 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
With this speed,you may die young grin
Gourdoinc:
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by gabinogem(m): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
bberrey5:
RIP to you Sir+++

5 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by nolilyte: 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
Admin Kudos for hard-word but foa a related post login to www.newstime.com.ng
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
Chief LefuLefu your package from DHL has arrived.
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by guccitype(m): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
the earlier we get things right the better and our thought pattern. I wonder where this world is going to. I remembered when I was those kids age, we never know what is called buttock let alone voice it out. we only read it and may sing it as a song but no one ever portray it in reality Cos to us it's just an illusion. but th kid of this days hav the guts to go close to even try touching the buttock of an average grown lady and caring grown men are men here shouting nonsense. What a country with shame.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Philinho(m): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
where then d gather Nigerian problems cannot be big like this
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by 2buffagain(m): 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Thermodynamics:
Bag of Shit...
Thick girls always have mouth odor

Conc low self esteem dey worry this one.
I take it You feel you can never gbagaun a woman like her hence you trying to slur her.

For all you know, her asshole probably smells better than your stinking mouth.
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by datigbogirl: 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
chimere66:
more

This na either comedy wey boys go load cloth put inside yansh or disease.

she can't even stand well in d 8th pix...but whichever one it is...no be today yansh dey back...
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by stevio(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
It's called evolution cheesy
guccitype:
the earlier we get things right the better and our thought pattern. I wonder where this world is going to. I remembered when I was those kids age, we never know what is called buttock let alone voice it out. we only read it and may sing it as a song but no one ever portray it in reality Cos to us it's just an illusion. but th kid of this days hav the guts to go close to even try touching the buttock of an average grown lady and caring grown men are men here shouting nonsense. What a country with shame.
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by 2buffagain(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
blindspot:
Check me out

Bruh WTF?
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Tyche(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Deseo:

Thank you jare

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Sultty(m): 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ukwu!!! bubu Sef dey hala on him sick bed

4 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Marksule(m): 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hmmm,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.