Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) (134258 Views)

Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" / Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by makanzy: 2:31am On Jul 06, 2017
Why do we bring every nonsense here
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by favelli(m): 2:42am On Jul 06, 2017
The way I see it only on your street is she trending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by bareal(m): 3:04am On Jul 06, 2017
OP so, u dey follow the *apoti aje* upandan with ur camera.

And u want to make heaven ko?
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 3:38am On Jul 06, 2017
Thermodynamics:
Bag of Shit...
Thick girls always have mouth odor
[img][/img]

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by itzmiztamilly(m): 3:44am On Jul 06, 2017
chimere66:
Ewoo my bottle don fall.What am I even saying?This big butty lady is trending online.Even kids gathered to take selfies with her.What a back?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/big-butty-lady-causes-commotion.html

Actually nt my type of tin.... too big abeg....
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:58am On Jul 06, 2017
In Psquare's voice,
Nobody ugly oooo
For twitter your name for insta sexy bootilicious twister,
why you too dey shy oooo!
when you know say you fine ooo
Nor be lie ooo
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by raphy(m): 4:21am On Jul 06, 2017
fake shitbag.or na two big head she put i n there.
women n there fake life's they want attentions.

by the way i love slim girls they can't break ya d!ck whn yu say go on top.
but this one can even flat ya eggs.
*make I run*
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Hrdst: 4:44am On Jul 06, 2017
grin
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 4:50am On Jul 06, 2017
See wahala! shocked
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Xcellente: 5:00am On Jul 06, 2017
too much of anything, is bad! looks ugly to me.

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:23am On Jul 06, 2017
yellowbar demons and stupidity... what of if this lady is mami water so nah so their
destiny go fly go
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 5:26am On Jul 06, 2017
Thermodynamics:
Bag of Shit... Thick girls always have mouth odor
a liar detected.
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by mumeen4allah(m): 5:28am On Jul 06, 2017
Rubbish!
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by djbussy(m): 5:50am On Jul 06, 2017
Vessel
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by drnoel: 6:05am On Jul 06, 2017
Hotshawarma:
some tasting can lead to grave...

Do u fear to die?
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Ramaa(m): 6:11am On Jul 06, 2017
Many guys right now....

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by muller101(m): 6:13am On Jul 06, 2017
Shit box
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by martineverest(m): 6:13am On Jul 06, 2017
Ighoga898:
women with big booty are a no no for me.
I like me a Rhianna-like shape...
They re ageless.
just said my mind..... Ariana grande too

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by LordofNaija: 6:14am On Jul 06, 2017
chimere66:
Ewoo my bottle don fall.What am I even saying?This big butty lady is trending online.Even kids gathered to take selfies with her.What a back?

Oso su nwanyi ike ukwu amara ihe omere onwe ya

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Oju4190: 6:17am On Jul 06, 2017
dis one na real UKWU
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 6:33am On Jul 06, 2017
wow.... Mr obontami come and see something ooo
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Dammytemmy(f): 6:37am On Jul 06, 2017
Demonic possession
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 06, 2017
Nonesense angry
Nyash like akpu sad
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by iwadobo: 6:44am On Jul 06, 2017
bberrey5:
Alora Sealords...Awumen oooo Alora Rugged Buccaneer, may this new Moon bring down the Kajola from GP, that will sail us to the Treasure İsland.Awumen oooo.Maximum respect to my Grand Eye,and all BAN pieces. Nami Nami Alora lalalalala.İnied Nicosia Deck,Salted Babadus. XYZ Crier Cyprus Flotila. Awumen Awumen Awumen.

U just enter bush come out. Take it easy before u enter overdrive.
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by condomuser: 6:48am On Jul 06, 2017
This is what will happen to any man that dare enter there
chimere66:

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Ekowise(m): 6:49am On Jul 06, 2017
haaaa
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 6:50am On Jul 06, 2017
Her Bombom's Bigger Than Bombay!
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by toastedbread: 6:52am On Jul 06, 2017
Hotshawarma:

something must kill a man.
"and if she follow me go na enjoyment go kill am o"
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Tushtunez: 6:53am On Jul 06, 2017
omo make she calm down o
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Gamusgamus: 6:53am On Jul 06, 2017
nifemi25:
Seeing is not believing. Tasting does
She omo Yoruba no ?
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Heymorse(m): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2017
Hotshawarma:

Savage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.