Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) (134260 Views)

Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" / Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by obontami: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2017
Kakamorufu:
wow.... Mr obontami come and see something ooo

That yansh is my spec exactly. grin
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Josdino(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2017
Gourdoinc:
ha. this isn't good oh. when my Vaseline has finished , why did I open this thread. God truly created. where is the lady so she can feed me from the ass
dkt
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2017
Nna eh,this ukwu will make me cum
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by lifedynamics: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2017
Ighoga898:
women with big booty are a no no for me.
I like me a Rhianna-like shape...
They re ageless.
Thank you ooo... Big booty turns into a shit pillow at old age

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 11:54am On Jul 06, 2017
obontami:

That yansh is my spec exactly. grin
I tell you. as I see the ass laidis, I just remember my boss straight
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by marycollins1: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2017
Friends contact Mary Collins for a rich sugar mummy\ Daddy / lesbians via whatsapp +2348060726125
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by obontami: 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kakamorufu:

Hahaha! grin

Correct guy

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by blueheart(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
butty like racehorses
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by unqombothi(f): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tecno66:
she is the one harrassing people with her but. When u have a butt like that, u wear a gown.
I concede there is a word to be said for dressing in a way that complements your shape. But you're assuming this horde would have acted differently if she was wearing a gown. The last incident of this that trended a couple of years ago the lady was in a gown and had done her best to "cover" everything.
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by scorpio2013: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Boo22(m): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
omo ..ds s exceedingly overwhelming!! ..nicki minaj sef dey do IT for her side ..

ds one pass back na bakasi e b
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Tecno66: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
unqombothi:

I concede there is a word to be said for dressing in a way that complements your shape. But you're assuming this horde would have acted differently if the was wearing a gown. The last incident of this that trended a couple of years ago the lady was in a gown and had done her best to "cover" everything.
if it is gown, we will understand that there is nothing else she could do.
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by tk4rd: 6:16am On Jul 07, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

LOL...it was a popular picture circulated around some years back on BlackBerry...

Don't lie, you don't want to COMPARE, you have a date with your left hand and Vaseline tongue tongue tongue
Stop raising my curiosity levels.
I've not seen the picture before.
Just find it and drop it let me see.
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
This ass go good 4 doggy wella
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Gamusgamus: 6:39am On Jul 11, 2017
nifemi25:

What's this one saying?
What is this one not saying ?

moni " she omo Yoruba ni "
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by modath(f): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tolzeal:

Hahah... Damn Nice

Hello...
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by folem: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Her back look like those local black crabs we see in beaches cheesy
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by ArcToyin(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
00Ademi:
Jesu
Do not call the name of my God in vain?
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by eliadekx(m): 9:52am On Sep 30, 2017
if I handle this one na only back are go strok am till she speak in tongues
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
blindspot:
Check me out
You look great and amazing. I am emdazzled by what I see
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
Kakamorufu:
You're fucking her Abi or planning to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 06, 2019
she's abnormal. And why she is wearing so tight clothes? Decent lady would have a dress on covering her well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.