Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (697745 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Johnolukolade(m): 12:26am On Sep 28, 2017
bigfrancis21:

One other thing I forgot to mention earlier is to not include your IT (SIWES Industrial training) in your GPA calculation. Due to its heavy units (as high as 10 units in some universities), WES does not include it in their GPA calculation. So if you did, take it out and recalculate again.

PS: to others evaluating their transcripts themselves, please exclude your IT/SIWES from your GPA calculation. WES does not include it in their official evaluation, so that you get an accurate GPA after calculation.

Well done Sir. 6 units no too high if I may ask. I mean for final year project.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 1:08am On Sep 28, 2017
dimejalex:
Please I want to apply for student visa,i already have my passport with me,please house help me out,this is my email; dimejiadeyemi604@gmail.com @lagosismyhome @walspring and other brothers

If you want to apply for student visa you must have been admitted first for a course of study where i20 will be generated for you to pay sevis fee and admission packet sent to you to go and pay visa fee and apply for visa interview after book interview appointment and filling ds160.

With what I stated above have you done it or you just wanted to start from foundational class ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 1:13am On Sep 28, 2017
LagosismyHome:

why your name / profile stating F for female but you end with Help a bro

Hahhaha.

Dem plenty for Alaba no be small

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Timi1990(m): 3:20am On Sep 28, 2017
dimejalex:
Please I want to apply for student visa,i already have my passport with me,please house help me out,this is my email; dimejiadeyemi604@gmail.com @lagosismyhome @walspring and other brothers

passport alone can't grant you visa ! Do you have your I-20 ? Have you filled your day-160 ? have you paid sevis fee ? Do you have enough funds in your bank account ? All these are necessary before thinking of Visa . Get all these first bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by bigfrancis21: 3:40am On Sep 28, 2017
Johnolukolade:

Well done Sir. 6 units no too high if I may ask. I mean for final year project.

That of the project, regardless of how many units it is, is included. Just the IT/SIWES that is not.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by aamstih: 3:47am On Sep 28, 2017
SIWES?

The only stuff that I get A's...

Chaiiii... What would now augment for my plenty Compact Disc player angry.

bigfrancis21:

That of the project, regardless of how many units it is, is included. Just the IT/SIWES that is not.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 6:30am On Sep 28, 2017
vickertony:

Well-done Boss,

Been reading your comments, seems you have experience with graduate admission,i have a few questions to ask you please!

1.I studied Accounting,can i get admission with funding, i graduated with 2.2, i know its upto 3. on naija scale of 5.0,i haven't seen my transcript, so i made the calculations my self, am serving by November, i only have statement of result and no cgpa is written on it.

2. Will i write GRE, Toefl and Sat all at once to stand a chance of getting funded by the school i apply to and what grades should i aim to stand a chance in all three exams?

3.what are my chances of remaining in the USA after my graduation?I don't want to come back to Nigeria, ever!

4.Am looking at September 2018,when should i start applying for Admission?

5.I have this uncle in Missouri, do you think is better i apply to a university in Missouri in terms of Accommodation so as to stay with him,his family and other unforseen expenses?

6.This my personal Hustle, my parents don't have much money to help me out, what are my chances of ever succeeding, i know some people here are from not so rich family.

Thanks, patiently waiting for your reply

So the VOs spot this, they pick you out easily during your interview, they deny your application because you've clearly stated your intent here... then you blame God for your "delay".

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2017
TWoods:

So the VOs spot this, they pick you out easily during your interview, they deny your application because you've clearly stated your intent here... then you blame God for your "delay".

calm down ....but you are not back either tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 6:54am On Sep 28, 2017
LagosismyHome:

That's not the point. It's that people are not aware that VOs read through these threads.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 6:59am On Sep 28, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Sinner accusing sinner is just the case while God is watching. gringringrin

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by vickertony(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2017
TWoods:

i was been sarcastic!! i never meant that..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by dimejalex(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2017
No bro have not done any of the things you mentioned above
Am just starting from the foundation class and I am planning to apply for Bachelor program,I want to apply for spring 2018 and I finished my secondary school in 2015 sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by dimejalex(m): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2017
thanks sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by align360: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2017
vickertony:

i was been sarcastic!! i never meant that..

Truthfully HONEST i supposed.. grin

Best of Luck!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by yomcy2016(f): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2017
Hello guys, please can anyone assist me on how to get a cheap flight ticket to D.C as against December? Also accommodation tips. Trying to check online but it hasn't been that easy securing an affordable one.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by vickertony(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2017
align360:

Truthfully HONEST i supposed.. grin
Best of Luck!
Hahaha grin
Thanks mate!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by thacokeboy: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2017
yomcy2016:
Hello guys, please can anyone assist me on how to get a cheap flight ticket to D.C as against December? Also accommodation tips. Trying to check online but it hasn't been that easy securing an affordable one.

Thanks
. wakanow.com. trulia.com

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2017
Walspring:

Hahahahaha. You've brightened up my day with this comment.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
Walspring:

He has explained his point and I believe he is right. People should be careful about what they write because VOs do come here. Its just going to make the process harder with such statement, that was how someone came here the other day detailing how him and someone else are going against the rule

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
femi312:
He has explained his point and I believe he is right. People should be careful about what they write because VOs do come here. Its just going to make the process harder with such statement, that was how someone came here the other day detailing how him and someone else are going against the rule

I don't want to talk much about his post, that was why I posted that and I don't want us to derail this thread today.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Walspring: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
DeeTus:
Hahahahaha. You've brightened up my day with this comment.

Lol. Funny man gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
TWoods:

That's not the point. It's that people are not aware that VOs read through these threads.

True , this is a very valid point ,.........

Trust you are well. cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ericsunday619: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
LagosismyHome:
All the best to incoming part 12 visa applicants

Safe travels to our part 11 family....

smiley cheesy grin
good afternoon mam, please is it possible to get f1 visa approved on the 4th attempt. am going to Sam Houston university bachelor's degree in biomedical science. i have been delayed 3times and am already pissed off. should i apply again or apply to another country like UK or Canada.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Tyleet: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hi guys, I have a few important questions to ask:

When was the last time anyone here paid their fees using Form A? How long did it take for you sch to receive the payment after you made it, and what bank did you use?

Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ericsunday619: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
Walspring:

If you want to apply for student visa you must have been admitted first for a course of study where i20 will be generated for you to pay sevis fee and admission packet sent to you to go and pay visa fee and apply for visa interview after book interview appointment and filling ds160.

With what I stated above have you done it or you just wanted to start from foundational class ?
walspring can i get visa after 3delays
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Walspring:

I don't want to talk much about his post, that was why I posted that and I don't want us to derail this thread today.
Okay Thats fine
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hi guys,

Please who knows a correct canada thread?
I need real life info on express entry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
saouri:
Hi guys,

Please who knows a correct canada thread?
I need real life info on express entry

took me 5 second to find....why did you not use the search button on top

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/211
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ericsunday619:
good afternoon mam, please is it possible to get f1 visa approved on the 4th attempt. am going to Sam Houston university bachelor's degree in biomedical science. i have been delayed 3times and am already pissed off. should i apply again or apply to another country like UK or Canada.

i cannot predict if its possible but there have been others that have gotten after multiple delay ....

however you need to ensure you do something different so you dont go there and repeat same mistake (if any) and learn a thing of two that improves you .... also depending on how credible the VO sees you as a student not a runaway . also as a BSC u have to state what you been doing since secondary school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
Walspring:

Lol. Funny man gringringrin

It's you man, not me. U've got a degree in comedy and can make someone laugh really hard. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.