Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (695764 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by chingynas: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2017
Please check your email bro...Sent you the usual questions and answers. I will be waiting for your response...
bigfrancis21:

Type out your answers to usual interview questions and email to me. I'll make corrections and send back to you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Sanctus1(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2017
oga francis...i dy hail oooh...i need mock interview too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ijebuboy525: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
@lagosismyhome afternoon ma'am, please I'll like to send my prepared questions and answers to you so you can go through for amendments.
I just PM you now.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
Guys I need someone who will help me with my payments...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by righturn: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
tosinooo:
Things you need when booking visa appointment
1) Sevis ID
2) Gtb reference number
3) School code
4) DS 160 application ID.
I requested for my Sevis ID and school code from the school prior to the arrival of my I20 and that was what I used to book my appointment without submitting my DS 160 tho, as I didn't want to make mistakes. I think you can transfer to the other school when you get to US, don't know how that's done tho. I hope this helps

thank you very much, i understand now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Olufemi786(m): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
Good day Sirs and Mas, someone should please send me Link to *Flights fare*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
Olufemi786:
Good day Sirs and Mas, someone should please send me Link to *Flights fare*

Goodday , if you have gotten visa, no transcript ??

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by shakz(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Good day ma’am, I asked a question on the previous page, please I need your input on it. It was about Ottawa university Kansas.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
shakz:
Hello Sirs/Ma's

Got some questions,
1. I recently applied for an EMBA in Information Technology at Ottawa university, graduated with a B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering. Hope going for an EMBA in IT won't be an issue? I work with a telecommunication servicing company as a Remote monitoring system Engineer.

2. Please does anyone on here knows the school? if yes, could you please throw some light bout the school, thanks

1. Should not be a problem once you can articulate well your plans and goals
2. no I have never heard of the school but that okay because there are thousands of schools in th US and only a few I have heard of
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Olufemi786(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Want to check something for my brother.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ebonyademi: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
You can do emergency booking, it's allowed and state reason of time constrain if asked

Ladokee1:
Hi boss! Please i need you to tutor mi on the processes in involved in the whole journey of schooling aboard.

My brother just got his F1 form today.
He then called mi to ask for his visa fee (64k).
On the form the earliest admission date is 10th of December.
And the earliest interview date we can get from the embassy now is 20th if not beyond.
Please, i would like to confirm if we should go ahead for the visa fee payment. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by shakz(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
LagosismyHome:

2. no I have never heard of the school but that okay because there are thousands of schools in th US and only a few I have heard of

Thanks a lot.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Sanctus1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sanctus1:
good day house...I got my I-20...the school added 7,000 dollars to the money in my bank statement...does that mean I got some sort of funding ?
can I write anything on my I-20 form? abeg make una clarify for me before I make any mistake
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by tantan01(f): 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Anybody going to usf in January
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Damilare5882(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
Someone should please give me direction on how to pay for visa fee using gt online banking as I am having issue using it... This is the error message I am getting

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Sanctus1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
anyone going for a second degree here?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
Yay I'm going for a second degree tho i sat for Waec..what's the name of the school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sanctus1:
Yay I'm going for a second degree tho i sat for
Waec..what's the name of the school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Sanctus1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
sirborjnr:

Yay I'm going for a second degree tho i sat for
Waec..what's the name of the school?
WAEC for international school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sanctus1:
WAEC for international school?
already have my SAT scores.. meant to say,I wrote a new waec
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by deyondanni: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hello people,how good is 1090 as a SAT score
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Dupsaw: 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sanctus1:

I sent you a PM...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by barrack04: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pls house when is the nearest available date for visa interview as at now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
gbaby4live:

Which bank did you use and how much Is all the total cost?

I used GTBank. But I had to open a domiciliary account first o. Sory this response is coming a bit late. Have been offline courtesy of LAGOS OWAMBE grin grin grin.

PM if u have questions with regards this.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
obiagbaoso:

Please respond I jst sent you a pm

I think I responded. Kindly check and if i didn't, re-pM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by gbaby4live: 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Hello,
Please, kindly check your mail ma..
PM sent to you as requested..

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by gbaby4live: 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
jerrypeacelinks:

I used GTBank. But I had to open a domiciliary account first o. Sory this response is coming a bit late. Have been offline courtesy of LAGOS OWAMBE grin grin grin.

PM if u have questions with regards this.

Thanks Baba.

Owambe stuff is Normal big boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by peterderock4dei: 12:01am On Nov 05, 2017
barrack04:
Pls house when is the nearest available date for visa interview as at now.

6th December
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 12:11am On Nov 05, 2017
peterderock4dei:

6th December

Abuja or Lagos? I doubt if Lagos still has slot for 6th december oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ProfOjah1234: 2:06am On Nov 05, 2017
gbaby4live:
Hello Fam,
Please I really need your help and your contributions..

I applied to Robert Morris University in Pittsburgh and I was given admission to study my dream course which is Cyber Security for Fall 2017, but I couldn't make it, so I had to defer till Spring 2018 which I was provided a new admission letter reflecting Spring 2018..
Since I'm fully prepared for Spring 2018, I made my enrollment deposit which is $500 to the school excited that I'm gonna begin my studies by January. Thanks to Walspring who actually helped in making the $500 deposit fee..Much love Baba

Few days after the payment, I received a message from their immigration team that I should work with my admission counselor to defer my admission to Fall 2018 that my I-20 cannot be issued..

I have tried all my best to convince the school that the I-20 process can still work, but they keep on directing me to mail their immigration team director, which I did and no feedback..
I've sent them several mails but no feedback..

The school is genuine but it now looks as if they've actually defrauded me..

Please, I really need suggestions on what to do so as to get back my money..

I was actually thinking of reporting them to EducationUSA.,

Please, what do you think I can do fam?

Thanks
Lol.. Keep pressing and send emails, your money will be refunded but I'm pretty sure that not all the complete $500 will be refunded( you & the school go "faragbara" grin). Next time, when you see an american school that requires tuition deposit, My brother Run 6.45secs more than Usian Bolt!!

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Damilare5882(m): 6:34am On Nov 05, 2017
jerrypeacelinks:

Abuja or Lagos? I doubt if Lagos still has slot for 6th december oooo
i saw 6th of dec as at yesterday morning and also 27 of nov for Abuja

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.