Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (699135 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
chinemomah2020:
Visa Approved Today at Lagos Embassy.. 6:30am

Now the last question to approve my visa was where i saw how Grace and favour works, devil bin won try him power but God say No no no.. leave him alone

VO: who will be paying for your studies

Me: My Dad

VO: What does he do

Me: i went blank, i couldn't remember what my dad does, i was lost for words for like 35 seconds, she was just looking at me to say something, me i was just struggling to say but i couldn't, she noticed that and she said don"t worry take your time, settle down but yet i couldn't say a word, i was just smiling shaking my head, after some seconds she moved her head closer to the window glass and said relax, take your time we are just having a conversation with an elegant smile on her face while she was saying that.. before you know it i just pick up like motor wey dem dey push

Me: My Dad is into real estate business and he also import ties from Spain (although i starmara a little bit)

VO: I will be approving your visa, pick it up in 3 days time, she pick up the white paper and circle a place there, gave it to me with my i20 and said i should keep my i20 safe as will be required at the Port entry. Na so i collect my visa ooo No singles document was asked.

My transcript seems long here but it"s actually less than 4 mins with Vo because she speaks very fast and i also respond very fast as well.

One of the best VISA Testimonies I have ever read. This lifted my spirit. NOTICE the words in BOLD, that is FAVOUR... God's grace will be sufficient for all of us in Jesus name!?

9 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Lala234: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Olamsanj:
Me: Good morning sir
VO: Good morning! Please pass me your passport and your i20
Me: Passes him
VO: Why are you going to the United States
Me: I'm going to the United States to pursue my undergraduate degree in computer science at VIU
VO: okay, what are you doing presently
Me: I'm presently a computer science junior teacher at ......
VO: what year did you finish secondary school
Me: Last year 2016
VO: why VIU
Me: when I made a decision to study abroad, I went online to make some research on good schools and moreover my computer science teacher is an alumni VIU which he already told me so much about the school, their excellent faculty reputation, great research opportunities. I applied to the school, love their prompt response to my mail and all..........
VO: okay, so why computer science
Me: ever since I was a kid, I have a great passion for computers. I love to play with computers and you know computer science deals with problem solving which is an essential skill for life...I love to study the hardwares and softwares used in solving problems in our scientific , social and business context and so on.....
VO: how many schools did you apply to
Me: two, I named them
VO: okay, did you write any exam
Me: no cuz the school didn't demand for any exam. No toefl, no get and all
VO: okay, who's sponsoring your trip
Me: my aunt
VO: what's she doing
Me: she's the regional branch manager at ......
VO: how close are you
Me: she's my immediate elder sister

VO: are you married or single? With smiling face*
Me: I'm single
VO: sorry, your visa can't be approved. Reapply if you want to
Me: I was like what happened, I answered every questions you ask me, so why

That's how it went ooo ☹️
Go and refire Bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Lala234: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
jerrypeacelinks:

One of the best VISA Testimonies I have ever read. This lifted my spirit. NOTICE the words in BOLD, that is FAVOUR... God's grace will be sufficient for all of us in Jesus name!?
Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by bigfrancis21: 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lala234:
Hello
Evening everyone.
Since Nigeria doesn't make use of grading system, my school is asking if my transcript should be prepared in year or class. (Jss11 to SS3 or Year 1 to 6) thanks for the previous response.

Lagosismyhome, Deetus, bigfrancis21, imperiouxx

Ss1 to Ss3 is fine.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by queensheba19: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
djfrancis:

Which would you advice a graduate certificate program or a graduate pathway program?

YOUR SITUATION DOES NOT MATCH THE PATHWAYS PROGRAM. AS FOR A GRADUATE CERTIFICATE, IT DEPENDS ON THE COURSE OF STUDY AND YOUR CAREER GOALS. HOWEVER, I THOUGHT THAT F1s ARE ISSUED FOR DEGREE-SEEKING PROGRAMS ONLY.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by eldee365: 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kevoki:

We seem to have same plan eldee, I'm just trying to know if anyone has gone thru d route and know how it was. Thanks so much
Btw, are in the USA, if so pm me let's talk

Am not in the USA mate, My pm ain't working Anymore. I think people who have gone through the process of Moving from USA to Canada after Masters For PHD or Employment, should contribute!!

Cheerssmiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by shakz(m): 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hello Sirs/Ma's

Got some questions,
1. I recently applied for an EMBA in Information Technology at Ottawa university, graduated with a B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering. Hope going for an EMBA in IT won't be an issue? I work with a telecommunication servicing company as a Remote monitoring system Engineer.

2. Please does anyone on here knows the school? if yes, could you please throw some light bout the school, thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by queensheba19: 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Chairman I Salute oooo cool

@bold kindly give specific examples of these healthcare degrees or professions. thanks

BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT ONE CAN NOT LEGALLY HAVE EMPLOYMENT UNLESS THEY HAVE WORK AUTHORIZATION, PERMANENT RESIDENCY, OR CITIZENSHIP.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by blessurance(m): 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
hormohh:
Congrats oo.. Please how can i get in touch with Texrem and brilliant Blacnewton. please I want to ask them some private question, if u dm my email i will really appreciate that

please, I try to quote the transcript, couldn't get the first-hand report. Now, my queston is: must the consistency in work place or even work experience be mandatory? What if there the applicant does meet this condition?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Kevoki(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2017
biikeys:

...don't move up north to Canada from here
good, but why did u say so?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ladson: 12:09am On Nov 03, 2017
Ema gbami keee
The enemies want to make jest of my life.
I have issue with the renewal of my passport. my first name is Bolaji but I have it as mobolaji on the passport. should I leave it or request for change of name?
All my certificates have Bolaji as my first name.

The change of name is what is given me concern. I was at the immigration office yesterday to do that ,the least price I was given was 120k.
Can someone help me with what I should do PLEASE

THIS Country IS TOO CORRUPT
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Kevoki(m): 12:14am On Nov 03, 2017
eldee365:

Am not in the USA mate, My pm ain't working Anymore. I think people who have gone through the process of Moving from USA to Canada after Masters For PHD or Employment, should contribute!!

Cheerssmiley
Thank all the same
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by eldee365: 12:23am On Nov 03, 2017
Kevoki:
Thank all the same
what's your plan mate? You targeting fall 2018?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TheManOfTheYear: 12:44am On Nov 03, 2017
jerrypeacelinks:

Amen oo grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TheManOfTheYear: 12:48am On Nov 03, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Ss1 to Ss3 is fine.
Please the school I did my WAEC is different from the one I finished from. Will that be a problem?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TheManOfTheYear: 12:51am On Nov 03, 2017
Ladson:
Ema gbami keee
The enemies want to make jest of my life.
I have issue with the renewal of my passport. my first name is Bolaji but I have it as mobolaji on the passport. should I leave it or request for change of name?
All my certificates have Bolaji as my first name.

The change of name is what is given me concern. I was at the immigration office yesterday to do that ,the least price I was given was 120k.
Can someone help me with what I should do PLEASE

THIS Country IS TOO CORRUPT
Nsogbu dikwa grin

Your village people cannot win this war.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by chinemomah2020(m): 1:17am On Nov 03, 2017
Please could you help me with the link for Port of entry transcript (DropBox) @MummyLagos Or anybody. thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by bigfrancis21: 1:27am On Nov 03, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
Please the school I did my WAEC is different from the one I finished from. Will that be a problem?

Nope. Not at all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:43am On Nov 03, 2017
chinemomah2020:
Please could you help me with the link for Port of entry transcript (DropBox) @MummyLagos Lagosismyhome Or anybody. thanks

There no compilation of POE transcript yet because it scattered all over the thread . Maybe someone can volunteer to compile it

however what is there to compile self. as long as you a genuine student then POE is a matter of few minutes and they hardly ask any questions. if they do you just answer the truth

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by blesyndy360: 2:47am On Nov 03, 2017
jerrypeacelinks:

AMEN
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by gaviria: 5:27am On Nov 03, 2017
Hi! It’s been awhile.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Lala234: 6:23am On Nov 03, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Ss1 to Ss3 is fine.
Thank you sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TheManOfTheYear: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Nope. Not at all.
So I can use my original school's transcript right?
Thanks alot
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by darkmax: 10:36am On Nov 03, 2017
So i was bounced around May and i now i feel like reapplying ...any word of advice?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by temi4fash(m): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by nevicochidinma(f): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2017
guys please who has used eshipglobal for i20 before? where you able to pay from Nigeria?, through which medium? Creditcard Transfer or pay by Cash or Paypal?

Please Help...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Sharles: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2017
nevicochidinma:
guys please who has used eshipglobal for i20 before? where you able to pay from Nigeria?, through which medium? Creditcard Transfer or pay by Cash or Paypal?

Please Help...

With PayPal.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by whizfem(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2017
A friend shared this with me. I don't know if it applies to int.students.But, its worth a try

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Olamsanj: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
[quote author=folmus post=62007007][/quote]

A red flag in what sense please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.