Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms (56215 Views)

NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by lyrose(f): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
A CLARION CALL TO ALL N-POWER BENEFICIARIES AND APPLICANTS
Solidarity and fraternal greetings to you all... In the name of the scheme that brought us all
together as N-power volunteers, I want to use this opportunity to awaken our consciousness to a reality and call us to a task. There is no more gain saying the N-power
Scheme has been a blessing to many of us, the first of its kind in a country of millions of unemployed youths and graduates where rights have become privileges for ordinary citizens like you and me, a
nation where youths have always been referred to as leaders of tomorrow, a republic where getting a better job after many years of schooling has become a taboo... It is indeed an unprecedented occurrence in the
history of this nation that deserves commendation and applause. As the Yoruba adage goes, "eni ta se
lore ti o dupe da bi olosa koni leru lo" (literally meaning that there is no more ingrate than him who has been favoured but refused to show appreciation). On this note probably on behalf of all volunteers, allow me to rain an encomium of
praises and appreciation to this current administration under the able leadership of President Mohammad Buhari and Professor Yemi Osinbajo for adopting and implementing this scheme. We are ever grateful and we give them kudos for keeping to their campaign promise.
Though, the scheme is having some very negligible itches that are getting solved slowly and gradually - backlog stipends, unpaid volunteers, delay in device distribution, it is the right step in the right direction. Dear colleagues volunteers, now that our various
hitherto lingering and worrisome payment issues are being resolved and that we can boldly say that
more than 80% of the already verified volunteers are now making the payment list of N-power, it is the right time for us to start thinking and acting on the next move; what will be after the expiration of the two years scheme? Are we to go back to the
street at the term of the program? Is there any better provision for us from the government of this
country after we exit the scheme? What is our hope for securing a better future? While it is true that the scheme was just meant for
24 months and that there was no promise nor agreement for permanent employment from the
part of the government, I think it is still within our rights to agitate that we be made permanent after
we have been duly trained and endowed with skills; it is not too much from us demanding that the
authorities of this country guarantee the future of 500,000 unemployed university graduates where a single senator has a monthly take home of over N30,000,000; it is just fair and logical that we express our fear and trauma of returning to the street after being fed for two years when we know the government has the capacity to employ us permanently as civil servants... Dear colleagues, I think the time has come for us to rise and make our demands from
the government, irrespective of any inclination of whatsoever prism, let's agitate to be made
permanent staff, this is an opportunity we might never have again, let's make judicious use of it now... This is a clarion call to all concerned volunteers, already verified and new applicants; please, do not be deceived into believing that they can't make all
of us permanent, making the 2016 batch permanent does not in anyway stop them from still employing the 2017 batch. This is a struggle at all levels, individuals local, state and national representatives and executives, let's make use of all legal methods, means and strategies to ensure our dream of permanency is
actualized... Ranging from writing of articles and open letters to the concerned authorities, States Houses of Assembly, National House of Representatives, Senate, Governors, NLC, TUC, notable human right activists, popular National Newspapers, sending delegates to meet with the above mentioned people, holding state and national meetings and rallies etc. Our destiny resides right here in our palms, and posterity shall ever be grateful to us for toying the right path, and the path of success...
Arise O Nigerian Graduates and ask for your right...
# Npowered
# Copied
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by lyrose(f): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
I think this people are having second thoughts about N-Agro devices. Imagine reaching there, wrote down my name, only to be told that N-Agro device distribution is on hold despite the the text message sent to me.if others are not working,as been rumoured, as for me am working,they should not deprieve us of our benefits!! this is so disappointing. Haba!!!!
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by CellTabRepair20: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
3 Months to end 2017. Have you finally gotten that job yet? Endless waiting is destiny killing. Before the year winds up U can still make real cool cash fixing high-end, high demand smart devices.
Get "Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide..." book and see how useful it is for your training needs.

Click link below

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by timibare(m): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2017
Lextat09:
Please Diamond bank is yet to receive June stipend while other banks have received theirs.
What's happening?

Reporting from N-Agro Ado-odo Ota, Ogun State.
hi dear, kindly buzz me on whatsapp....I need to ask some questions about konga from you, 07033469430, pls do
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Dharmluv: 12:11am On Mar 17, 2018
[Congratulation! You have been invited for pre-selection into Npower- Physical Verification. Visit your National Office Agency (NOA) or the Focal Person's (FP) office from Wed 14-3-18 to Fri 23-03-18 with your Birth certificate, NYSC certificate, ID card, Educational credentials. This does not mean automatic selection! author=npowerng post=58210220]... Please I got this last Saturday and one man called today to ask if I got message from Npower, I need to know if it's real or fake please!!!
#NPowerNG[/quote]
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by MhizKaimamicheal(f): 8:14am On Jul 15, 2019
is npower still on?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2019
zutu:
Please I register for npower on the 1st of this month, but am yet to get a confirmation on my e-mail. Secondly the portal did not ask me for my nysc discharge number. Thirdly their was no space for creating of user name & password. Please hope this is not a problem?

THE SITE YOU REGISTER WAS A SCAM.......ITS A FAKE SITE DONE TRU GOOGLE FORM. WHEN NEW REGISTRATION COMMENCE, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED VIA ANY OF OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
THANKS

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo / What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.