Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms (56214 Views)

NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
adudu208:

This is a very silly question. A graduate who doesn't know 'Surname' is 'Lastname' has no business with Npower.
I wonder what kind of quarter-baked graduates our higher institutions are producing these days. Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
Your assertion isn't true. Most persons are used to surname, haven't you wonder why some websites call it family name or last name to strees their point? .

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Dekadet(m): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
ttt
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
CaptainKool15:

Oga Mr Overbaked graduate, the issue of first , middle and last name is not restricted to Nigeria..
Abegi
Help me ask am.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by glad7: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
It's was said last month of June that Npower Build and N-Power Knowledge would commence this month of July. But till now nothing is happening to show government meant it.
When is the segment of SIP starting?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by islandmoon: 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
are you sure you are not diverting stipend meant for poor unemployed graduate to one account for selfish interest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by longlife101: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
How may you help people like us?

2016 Registration, did Verification like twice, yet not posted, not paid, and told details are blank on master list.

Forwarded my details to your help desk via emails and calls, when no one was ready to help in Lagos, Eti Osa LGA, I was told it will be worked on up till now.

Kindly Advise
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
ularibabe:
N-Power is a scam ONLY the Northerners are getting the job/payment.
show us your proof.. spot posting nonsense on social media.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Venica(f): 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
pls what are the qualifications for NPOWER ?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Can I apply for Npower with my primary 6 first school living certificate?
lol. na messenger abi cleaner u want apply for?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by softwerk(f): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
All those girls forming slay queens on Nairaland oya come and follow NPOWER let us know all of you grin
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by pavy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
adudu208:

This is a very silly question. A graduate who doesn't know 'Surname' is 'Lastname' has no business with Npower.
I wonder what kind of quarter-baked graduates our higher institutions are producing these days. Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

The guy asked a valid question, no need to vent your frustration on him. We all know the last name is the surname (global practise), however, in Nigeria, some sites and firms regard the first name as the surname, hence it comes first. They are the ones causing the confusion.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by rukkyy: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nice one Nairaland

www.rukkysblog.com
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Spongia1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
I registered for Npower knowledge(software) since last year but no news
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Spongia1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
I registered for Npower knowledge(software) since last year but no news about it. I did online test. Should I re-register yet again
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by TGM2015: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
richidinho:

when is the registration closing?
July 12 or there about.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by timmyblast(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
nice one
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Teawhy2011: 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
Pls,what is d fate of those(2016 waiting list applicants) who got congrat message frm Npower abt some weeks' ago that they av been selected into Npower? Any hope for us? Or we should re-apply b4 2017 application closes?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by TGM2015: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
jahlove4jah:
I misplaced the paper where I wrote the number I was given after a successful registration. Please is there a way out?
You may not the those number as you will only need your BVN and phone number to proceed if your verification is valid.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by TGM2015: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Teawhy2011:
Pls,what is d fate of those(2016 waiting list applicants) who got congrat message frm Npower abt some weeks' ago that they av been selected into Npower? Any hope for us? Or we should re-apply b4 2017 application closes?
I think the purpose of the SMS is to inform you of your selection so as not to apply for the 2017 batch.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by MissIndependent(f): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
npowerng:
You can reach us on any of these platforms.
We are here to help and to serve.
We only ask that you read instructions and read posts carefully.
#NPowerNG
When will their next recruitment and application commence? I missed this one.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by DarkHenrie(m): 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
Welcome development.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Teawhy2011: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
TGM2015:

I think the purpose of the SMS is to inform you of your selection so as not to apply for the 2017 batch.

If we re-apply,hp it won't lead to disqualification?bcs some of us have re-applied.I'm thinking of re-applying too o!
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by mikilo2017: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
[center][/center]
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
I saw no message. is it because I am a serving NYSC member? pls. I need to understand something
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Adeyinka12(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
npowerng:
You can reach us on any of these platforms.
We are here to help and to serve.
We only ask that you read instructions and read posts carefully.
#NPowerNG
please can SSCE holder apply
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by TGM2015: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Teawhy2011:

If we re-apply,hp it won't lead to disqualification?bcs some of us have re-applied.I'm thinking of re-applying too o!
You may re-apply, if there will be any disqualification at all, it will possibly be your current (2017) application.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Oluwaeasy: 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
Please what is the faith of us using diamond bank, none of us have been paid July stipend while other banks customers had seen... Please, we beg you guys to address this serious issue.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Teawhy2011: 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Pls,sm one shu help me type the npower whatsapp number,I can't view it on my phone
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by mrsfavour(f): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
damola311:
The person behind that account go tire for question, reasonable and unreasonable ones.

hahahhahahahahh! questions are too much.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by UncleSnr(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Time for Seun to add verified badge to profiles.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by adudu208(m): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
pavy:

The guy asked a valid question, no need to vent your frustration on him. We all know the last name is the surname (global practise), however, in Nigeria, some sites and firms regard the first name as the surname, hence it comes first. They are the ones causing the confusion.
Stop being smart by half.
Please tell us the Nigerian websites that regard 'First name' as 'Surname'.
It is not enough to make blanket statements here and expect intelligent people to accept it without queries.
Secondly, even if some websites like you insinuated are guilty of such mistakes it still doesn't make it right.
Npower addressed this same issue on their official facebook page saying something like: it is a shame we have to clarify that lastname and surname are the same.
There are employers within and outside Nigeria visiting this forum and yet you wonder why people comment that our graduates are unemployable.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by richidinho(m): 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
TGM2015:

July 12 or there about.
tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo / What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.