Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms (56219 Views)

NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by serverconnect(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nice one Npower. You are highly welcome.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
k
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by damola311: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
The person behind that account go tire for question, reasonable and unreasonable ones.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by agadaone1(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nairaland going places.... Thumbs up seun
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by richidinho(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
npowerng:
You can reach us on any of these platforms.
We are here to help and to serve.
We only ask that you read instructions and read posts carefully.
#NPowerNG

when is the registration closing?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by OMOTOWO(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
illicit:
pls can o level apply?
go back to school Kid

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by ststyreal(f): 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
Backlog please from December to April no payment, any hope please..
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Klington: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
adudu208:

This is a very silly question. A graduate who doesn't know 'Surname' is 'Lastname' has no business with Npower.
I wonder what kind of quarter-baked graduates our higher institutions are producing these days. Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
urs is the silliest.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by desmondokonkwo(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
GOOD MOVE.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Chyhappy: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Please, I've not received my June salary
Okoli Chinyere
Diamond bank
Anambra State
Community secondary school ogboji
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
u even wasted your time writing long.u shud av just said bad belle..spits and excuse the busy body..the problem the over zealous carrot prickk has is, he obviously sees the npower program as a petrol station queue that is first come first serve...
ERockson:

We know your kind. Full of pride with nothing to show for self appraised knowledge
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by vievasforever(f): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hello all.
My ask is, can an undergraduate (NCE, Diploma etc) apply or partake in Npower.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by ikorodureporta: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG

what hav you achieved so far?? 2ndly, why is it limited to 35yr & below? Increase to 40 or 45

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by micflo28(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Please Npower I registered on the 15th of June and I did not get a comfirmation mail. hope i will get an SMS to proceed for my test on the 21st July when I will be writing my nteach test. Plus your whatsapp portal is not active yet.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by ularibabe: 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
N-Power is a scam ONLY the Northerners are getting the job/payment.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by jakesbaba: 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=akanbiaa post=58215651]Some are spreading rumors that you must use phone numher registered with bank for alert, how true is that because many did not use the phone number since it is not stated.[/quote

This is my question also.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by olasaad(f): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
All this questions yet no answer hope it going to be a functioning one sha before we see another Npower moniker.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by OgaBuhari: 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
Can I apply for Npower with my primary 6 first school living certificate?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by adudu208(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
akanbiaa:
A silly question to a wise person will be replied with decorum and understanding while a fool will insult and rant whether wise or silly question so why not give a sensible answer or keep quite for the npower original op to reply. Why are you even jobless in the first place seeking N power job let me guess its your attitude of insulting others and demeaning them. Do you even know majority of the problem is from the name switch issue? Does that make Majority of applicants Silly? Lastly do you know Last name does not always means Surname? Save your frustrations for better things and have a change in attitude, imagine an answer like Yes or No (If you have the authoritative right info)or you might be considered since all the name rhymes or no you will not be considered and the poster will even thank you for the advise.
Shame on you and your likes for excusing and applauding mediocrity.
Bros, I am not a volunteer neither do i have any intention of been one. I am not jobless nor seeking 30k.
I would have given you a lecture here on why i stand by my post but you are probably too dense to comprehend.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by djeuneur: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
akanbiaa:
Some are spreading rumors that you must use phone numher registered with bank for alert, how true is that because many did not use the phone number since it is not stated.

This is no rumor. I was denied for this
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by erimmy(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG
Hello, n-power,how can my sister resolve her payment issue. She hasn't been paid since joining n-power.She has made complaints, but to no avail.thks
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Jossy07(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
i hope you will be able to serve us better
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by akanbiaa(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
adudu208:

Shame on you and your likes for excusing and applauding mediocrity.
Bros, I am not a volunteer neither do i have any intention of been one. I am not jobless nor seeking 30k.
I would have given you a lecture here on why i stand by my post but you are probably too dense to comprehend.
Thanks for the Insult, I only raised the questions many applicants asked from my numerous Cyber cafe as my cafe managers reported to me.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by HoleDriller(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Can I apply for Npower with my primary 6 first school living certificate?

lol Oga BuBu u still need job? grin
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by MzDarocha(f): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
Good one Npower
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by OgaBuhari: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
HoleDriller:

lol Oga BuBu u still need job? grin
quote your president with respect.
Hole fuckker
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
OP When is npower agro will start receiving sms for the on going test?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by OgaBuhari: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
MzDarocha:
Good one Npower
I like you already.

Pm me in private.
When Biafra is granted I'll be one of the ministerial appointees and I'll become rich and marry you when we eventually leave this anarchy infested zoo of a country.
Waiting for your pm my love
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Sezua(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
adudu208:

This is a very silly question. A graduate who doesn't know 'Surname' is 'Lastname' has no business with Npower.
I wonder what kind of quarter-baked graduates our higher institutions are producing these days. Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
Mr. wise man. If you are so wise why are you on Npower thread looking for job upandan...e-diot

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Boyooosa(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
I HOPE NLERS WILL NOT SET THEM ON WHEELS...

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG
Hmmmm even telegram don penetrate naija too. Thanks is nice
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by jahlove4jah: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
I misplaced the paper where I wrote the number I was given after a successful registration. Please is there a way out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo / What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.