Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms (56236 Views)

NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by meggitto21: 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Good evening, I am an npower volunteer who has been working at my primary place of assignment since March. I haven't received any payment since d programme commenced. I made necessary corrections on the form sent from Abuja via my focal person, sent mails to npower help desk and even called the helplines. So far, necessary corrections have bin made on my profile and my status still reads verified. But I am yet to get any alert. Pls I am contemplating travelling to Abuja to sort it out because working for 6mnths without pay has drowned me in debts.. Please advice #npowerng
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by ayoadeifee(f): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2017
habayommy:

Which bank? Is your name on the "payment on hold" list?

I've not been paid too.
No, my name was not there, and am using first bank
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by yemcoguy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
I was not paid July stipend, I also use first Bank. Npower Ogun state.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by habayommy: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
ayoadeifee:

No, my name was not there, and am using first bank

I've been paid. #FirstBank
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by perfectchoice(f): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Please help authenticate this news.

NPOWER (LATEST!!!) : Scheme Releases Device Collection Centers to whom it may concern

http://www.newzified.com/npower-latest-scheme-releases-device-collection-centers/
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by princeakinola1(m): 3:10am On Aug 03, 2017
Please when is npower 2017 applicant will start there work proper?#@Npower here
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by ogoplus: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Please how can a participant change his/her place of primary assignment #NTeach
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Oluwasanjo1435: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Please, am yet to received December stipend till today and I don't know the reason my December stipend stii hold and I did my physical verification early December and they yet to pay me .
Here is my details
Applicant Name: Kareem Semiu Oluwasanjo
Account name : Kareem Semiu Oluwasanjo
Account number: 0207184014
Bank name: FCMB
Position: Npower teach
Month owing: December
Phone number: 07060583732
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Oluwasanjo1435: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Please, am yet to received December stipend till today and I don't know the reason my December stipend stii hold and I did my physical verification early December and they yet to pay me .
Here is my details
Applicant Name: Kareem Semiu Oluwasanjo
Account name : Kareem Semiu Oluwasanjo
Account number: 0207184014
Bank name: FCMB
Position: Npower teach
Month owing: December
Phone number: 07060583732. Thanks
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by jogojogo: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hello N-power you people are doing great, Pls answer these questions for me.
Please is there a list for successful candidates?
Pls I have written my test, how do I know if I passed?
I wrote my test late cos I was waiting for the text message, hope am not penalized?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by berrycious: 5:23am On Aug 19, 2017
Pls I can't remember if I choose any stem skills, but I took the stem skills while taking d npower teach test
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Olabimz: 7:19am On Aug 19, 2017
Please i register for Npower around july 10 as nteach volunteer and since the test started on 9th I have been trying to login but see BVN verification ungoing, try later up till now. What should I do?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by kayteajay111(m): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2017
Kudos to FGN under the administration of Gen. Burahi and his vice-president Prof. Yemi osinbajo for reducing poverty in the life of unemployed youths in Nigeria.
Npower programme is the best political empowerment program ever executed by Nigerian government with transparency and without discrimination. This program has already changed the life of populace.
Back to the topic; Npower has done well so far but not yet convinced by all beneficiaries with their nonuniform and irregular payment.
As an example, I am a beneficiary of this program. I was physically verified in my local government in early December last year and founding that all my BVN and account details are correct since inception of this program without a change, even on my NPVN portal till date but just started collecting stipends in the month of June.
I have two friends living in Lagos that only came for verification in December and didn't surface again but all their stipends were paid including December. I don't know the criteria for the payment while I'm always present in my PPA.
Npower has been saying backlogs will be paying in batches but I have not been seeing any batch moving since May, Npower should do the right thing because these unpaid issues have caused lopsidedness to their effectiveness which may diss their great works in the past.
Although Npower is not a solution to unemployment issues in Nigeria but it helps to attain a living and after two years someone can make a move with stipends saved.
Sorry for my writing arrangement and grammatical error, I'm not a writer.
God Bless Nigeria.
In short; When are you going to pay the BACKLOGS?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by epadomo(m): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2017
pls have done the test and the device selection but now that i login again i saw quiz. is it the next stage please
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by RealityShot: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2017
kayteajay111

your monies are chilling in investments to yeild some good profits for the organizers.. Heeheehee!

RELAX..pretty sure they will pay all backlogs after the investments mature!
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Adamkeyj(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2017
please npower ...the name on my bvn matched the name i used in registering but your portal keeps telling me (invadid bvn)...why
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by jogojogo: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
I wrote my test late cos I was waiting for the text message, hope am not penalized?

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by bayulll011(m): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2017
npowerng:
You can reach us on any of these platforms.
We are here to help and to serve.
We only ask that you read instructions and read posts carefully.
#NPowerNG
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
bayulll011:

NPOWER.

Kindly responds to this issues.

How can i exit this scheme,no useful info on this.

been trying to get this info for months.

kindly assist.

Note that resignation has been forwarded to lagosRep and the email address supplied on the Npower portal.

waiting for your response.
thank you.
Kindly give us your name,mobile number and PPA?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by bayulll011(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
npowerng:
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
bayulll011:

Thanks for the response.

please can i send it to your email directly.

because of privacy and spams.

thank you.
Okay sir, Give us your Mobile number.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by bayulll011(m): 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
npowerng:
Okay sir, Give us your Mobile number.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
jogojogo:

No penalty for that sir. Communication would be provided soon on the next step after the assessment test.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by wizzprince(m): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
npowerng:

No penalty for that sir. Communication would be provided soon on the next step after the assessment test.
for the first batch of npower applicants, are there arrangement to distribute the device soon or that aspect is on hold for now
thanks
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by CHARISE(f): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
please,can you help me with relocation. I want to relocate from Ekiti state to oyo state.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by ERockson: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
Please kindly help do something about invalid BVN issue for a brother. BVN data is tally with npower application but he keeps getting invalid BVN while trying to login for npower teach test. 2017-000001474708-85 . Thank you!
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 23, 2017
Hello house
Please can som1 post the link to direct npower portal login
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2017
wizzprince:

for the first batch of npower applicants, are there arrangement to distribute the device soon or that aspect is on hold for now
thanks
Distribution of device has not commenced yet but would commence at a date to be communicated later.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
tescoman90:
Hello house
Please can som1 post the link to direct npower portal login
Good day sir, You can access the full function of our web site from this like www.npower.gov.ng
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by jogojogo: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
jogojogo:

Pls reply Pls, it's a need
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by bayulll011(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
npowerng:

kindly note that i received message to come for device collections.

kindly yank me off from the scheme.

I am employed.

thanks.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by nurez305(m): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
npowerng:
Distribution of device has not commenced yet but would commence at a date to be communicated later.
I received a message this afternoon (around 2.30pm) to come for my device at apapa between 9am to 4pm today... there is no how I can go there today because it is already late.... please can I go for the collection tomorrow?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo / What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.