Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms (56217 Views)

NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
nurez305:
I received a message this afternoon (around 2.30pm) to come for my device at apapa between 9am to 4pm today... there is no how I can go there today because it is already late.... please can I go for the collection tomorrow?
Kindly call the number that sent you the SMS . Give them reasons why you can not make it to the device pick up location today.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
princeakinola1:
Please when is npower 2017 applicant will start there work proper?#@Npower here

Very soon.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
ogoplus:
Please how can a participant change his/her place of primary assignment #NTeach

Good day sir, Npower has no redeployment .
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
bayulll011:

kindly note that i received message to come for device collections.

kindly yank me off from the scheme.

I am employed.

thanks.
We on it sir.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
jogojogo:
Hello N-power you people are doing great, Pls answer these questions for me.
Please is there a list for successful candidates?
Pls I have written my test, how do I know if I passed?
I wrote my test late cos I was waiting for the text message, hope am not penalized?

I wrote my test late cos I was waiting for the text message, hope am not penalized?

2017 assessment test is still ongoing. Any news about list is out is not from Npower.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
meggitto21:
Good evening, I am an npower volunteer who has been working at my primary place of assignment since March. I haven't received any payment since d programme commenced. I made necessary corrections on the form sent from Abuja via my focal person, sent mails to npower help desk and even called the helplines. So far, necessary corrections have bin made on my profile and my status still reads verified. But I am yet to get any alert. Pls I am contemplating travelling to Abuja to sort it out because working for 6mnths without pay has drowned me in debts.. Please advice #npowerng
Sir we are here to receive your complains and work on them as fast as possible .Can i have Your full name and Email address ?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
perfectchoice:
Please help authenticate this news.

NPOWER (LATEST!!!) : Scheme Releases Device Collection Centers to whom it may concern

http://www.newzified.com/npower-latest-scheme-releases-device-collection-centers/

This is not from Npower. For authentic news and updates just stay connected to Our official social media handle's.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
berrycious:
Pls I can't remember if I choose any stem skills, but I took the stem skills while taking d npower teach test
That's not a problem sir .
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Olabimz:
Please i register for Npower around july 10 as nteach volunteer and since the test started on 9th I have been trying to login but see BVN verification ungoing, try later up till now. What should I do?
Good day sir. Try using another device or a different browser.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Mosesoly(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Please,My phone was stolen and i didn't retrieve my sim on time, i have been unable to get my device collection date and venue sms,it might have been sent to the stolen phone and most guys we picked device on the same date have all gotten, please kindly help me
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by dejt4u(m): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
kayteajay111:
Kudos to FGN under the administration of Gen. Burahi and his vice-president Prof. Yemi osinbajo for reducing poverty in the life of unemployed youths in Nigeria.
Npower programme is the best political empowerment program ever executed by Nigerian government with transparency and without discrimination. This program has already changed the life of populace.
Back to the topic; Npower has done well so far but not yet convinced by all beneficiaries with their nonuniform and irregular payment.
As an example, I am a beneficiary of this program. I was physically verified in my local government in early December last year and founding that all my BVN and account details are correct since inception of this program without a change, even on my NPVN portal till date but just started collecting stipends in the month of June.
I have two friends living in Lagos that only came for verification in December and didn't surface again but all their stipends were paid including December. I don't know the criteria for the payment while I'm always present in my PPA.
Npower has been saying backlogs will be paying in batches but I have not been seeing any batch moving since May, Npower should do the right thing because these unpaid issues have caused lopsidedness to their effectiveness which may diss their great works in the past.
Although Npower is not a solution to unemployment issues in Nigeria but it helps to attain a living and after two years someone can make a move with stipends saved.
Sorry for my writing arrangement and grammatical error, I'm not a writer.
God Bless Nigeria.
In short; When are you going to pay the BACKLOGS?

Is this the first time you are making this complain ?. If you have made this complain before, be patient sir Your payment issue would be resolved soon.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mosesoly:
Please,My phone was stolen and i didn't retrieve my sim on time, i have been unable to get my device collection date and venue sms,it might have been sent to the stolen phone and most guys we picked device on the same date have all gotten, please kindly help me
You can go to the nearest pick up center and make your complain.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
dejt4u:
pls attend to mine too

Name: Olowolagba Tahir Ayodeji
email: dejt4u@gmail.com
first bank
December 2015 not paid
Osun State
2016? or 2015
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by nopretense: 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
npowerng:

Very soon.
How soon?!
We're eager.
Pls, give us a clue; when is the selection list coming out?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by PrinceFola(m): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
NPOWER TEAM kudos to you for doing a great job, more power to your elbow. Please when should we be expecting the pre selection lists and how soon will physical verification commence??
#GodBlessNpower
#GodblessPMB
#GodBlessFederalRepublicOfNigeria!!!!
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by PrinceFola(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
nopretense:

How soon?!
We're eager.
Yes oh, very eager menhhhh!!!
We are in the same spirit.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by dejt4u(m): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
npowerng:
2016? or 2015
sorry, it's 2016
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Mosesoly(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=npowerng post=59790429] You can go to the nearest pick up center and make your complain.[quote

The nearest center said they can't check for me that they have lot of device to give out, that it may be in other centres coming with the sms would have been better, please i need help on what else to do, am in lagos, batch A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by FixNaija(m): 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
God bless at #NpowerNG.
Please I registered for this year's intake but each time I tried to login to take my test, I will be told invalid BVN even though I'm very of my details I used for the registration.
Please help me out
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2017
FixNaija:
God bless at #NpowerNG.
Please I registered for this year's intake but each time I tried to login to take my test, I will be told invalid BVN even though I'm very of my details I used for the registration.
Please help me out
Good day sir, You can kindly try using another browser or device .
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2017
PrinceFola:
NPOWER TEAM kudos to you for doing a great job, more power to your elbow. Please when should we be expecting the pre selection lists and how soon will physical verification commence??
#GodBlessNpower
#GodblessPMB
#GodBlessFederalRepublicOfNigeria!!!!
After Assessment test, Communication would be made on the next process.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2017
nopretense:

How soon?!
We're eager.
Be patient sir . Assessment test is still ongoing .
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by FixNaija(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2017
npowerng:
Good day sir, You can kindly try using another browser or device .

Good morning sir. I have done that over and over again yet it still giving same thing
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by jaggabban: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2017
Please, is it only the Afrione that comes with keyboard? Because the tecno I saw was only with pouch.
Thanks
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2017
I was called yesterday for a YES or NO question claimed to be from Npower to be scheduled for a training in Abuja next week. is it truly from Npower?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2017
Femijohnson2020:
I was called yesterday for a YES or NO question claimed to be from Npower to be scheduled for a training in Abuja next week. is it truly from Npower?
What programme did you apply for?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2017
jaggabban:
Please, is it only the Afrione that comes with keyboard? Because the tecno I saw was only with pouch.
Thanks
Yes it's only the Afrione
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2017
FixNaija:

Good morning sir. I have done that over and over again yet it still giving same thing

If you are unable to log in,You can as well try Other browser or refresh the page .If you are still unable to log in, please note that your BVN records do not match your application details.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2017
I applied for Ntax
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 11:58am On Aug 25, 2017
FixNaija:

If you are unable to log in,You can as well try Other
browser or refresh the page .If you are still unable to log in, please note that your BVN records do not match your application details

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo / What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.