Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

I Can't Date You Unless I Breakup With Him-what Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Date You Unless I Breakup With Him-what Should I Do? (885 Views)

How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Date You Unless I Breakup With Him-what Should I Do? by Prece(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2017
Their is a girl I love so much,we go out together have goodtimes and oneday I asked her out,I gave her all the care and she told me she do have feelings me but she have a boyfriend, we are getting romantic that we do kiss sometimes.She told me I have done everything to make her believe u love her but she do have a boyfriend and their are no problems in her relationship and she can't love to man at the same time.She said she can't just breakup with her boyfriend unless something comes up as reason to breakup. I told her I'll wait for her but am feeling like a puppet in her string now,I feel if she do love me she should breakup her boyfriend for me.Am currently confused,kindly help
Re: I Can't Date You Unless I Breakup With Him-what Should I Do? by ITbomb(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2017
I no dey understand how man go see girl, tell am bye bye knowing that she is going to another man's house where she would be fvrk in the night.

In the morning, you still see the girl knowing full well that she has been fvrked that night and every other night by a known brother and yet still dey talk about loving her

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date You Unless I Breakup With Him-what Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
What can I blame you for? Nigga, I can
name several
Situations, I'll start with your little sister.
Where was your antennas?
Where was the influence you speak of?
You preached in front of 100,000 but never
reached her »
I fuckin' tell you, you fuckin' failure—you
ain't no leader! »
I never liked you, forever despise you—I
don't need you! »
The world don't need you, don't let them
deceive you »
Numbers lie too, Bleep your pride too, that's
for dedication »

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date You Unless I Breakup With Him-what Should I Do? by 2dice01: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Prece:
Their is a girl I love so much,we go out together have goodtimes and oneday I asked her out,I gave her all the care and she told me she do have feelings me but she have a boyfriend, we are getting romantic that we do kiss sometimes.She told me I have done everything to make her believe u love her but she do have a boyfriend and their are no problems in her relationship and she can't love to man at the same time.She said she can't just breakup with her boyfriend unless something comes up as reason to breakup. I told her I'll wait for her but am feeling like a puppet in her string now,I feel if she do love me she should breakup her boyfriend for me.Am currently confused,kindly help
she has a boyfriend yet you guys kiss sometimes

Up coming olosho

See as you dey dull yourself

But on a serious note if she ever dumps the guy for you diss same girl will do the same when a better nigga comes around
Re: I Can't Date You Unless I Breakup With Him-what Should I Do? by WenysAD(f): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
If u were in the shoes of her boyfriend, how would u feel? Be rest assured that tomorrow another guy will fall in love with her and she will have to break up with u for him and may be even worse
Remember karma's a bitch dat f**ks one real hard and bad
Re: I Can't Date You Unless I Breakup With Him-what Should I Do? by Prece(m): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mmmm,should I just give up on her
Re: I Can't Date You Unless I Breakup With Him-what Should I Do? by dotman4real007(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
chaii this guy dey form maga ooo!!! Is she the only girl in 9ja? You said you will wait till she breakup with her boyfriend,when we have a population of 80million ladies in 9ja you are now waiting for just one girl when you can have 5girls as side dish!!!
Re: I Can't Date You Unless I Breakup With Him-what Should I Do? by Splinz(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
Prece:
I feel if she do love me she should breakup her boyfriend for me... kindly help

Just listen to yourself. This is part of the problem in the world- lusting after your neighbor's property! Why can't you go get your own for goodness sake, huh? SMH
Re: I Can't Date You Unless I Breakup With Him-what Should I Do? by Prece(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
@splinz,that is very normal......na so life be
Re: I Can't Date You Unless I Breakup With Him-what Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 08, 2017
WenysAD:
If u were in the shoes of her boyfriend, how would u feel? Be rest assured that tomorrow another guy will fall in love with her and she will have to break up with u for him and may be even worse
Remember karma's a bitch dat f**ks one real hard and bad
Which Jesus joy I'm wishing you a birthday full of love,joy, happiness.. is a great day to be alive... God's grace has been your portion. May God perfect his works in your life IJN.. Happy birthday Sis. Enjoy..

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date You Unless I Breakup With Him-what Should I Do? by WenysAD(f): 8:18am On Jul 10, 2017
androidroot:
Which Jesus joy I'm wishing you a birthday full of love,joy, happiness.. is a great day to be alive... God's grace has been your portion. May God perfect his works in your life IJN.. Happy birthday Sis. Enjoy..

Amen. Thanks and God bless u
Re: I Can't Date You Unless I Breakup With Him-what Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2017
WenysAD:

Amen. Thanks and God bless u
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You? / Angry Lady Calls Out Names Of Men That Has Slept With Her In The Past See More! / Which Bank Have You Being That You Believe Is Worse In Terms Of Customer Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.