Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,519 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? (15993 Views)

How Often Do You Masturbate? Please Be Honest. / If You Are A Masturbator Or You Masturbate , You Will Be Poor Forever !!! / Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by opssyadex: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Contact Mr Opeyemi for More enquiries on 07035880265 or 08111086738 Oxford real estate

Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
marklele:

why you allow God waste material create you then?
shouldn't you have protested to remain where you were than coming to earth to adopt this kind of lifestyle and arriving at this kind of conclusion... ?

you no be even reverend father self.

wetin dey worry you
do you think I should go and force an innocent girl to love me? I don't wanna break any bodies heart. I wanna be left alone. I don't need love because I'm already in love with myself.
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by CuteEmma(f): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
CyberGypsy:
grin your moniker sef gan na wa !
bro ! This guy here claiming white chick is fake jare .. been following two of her post .. she been spitting rubbish !
if she White normally that just comes up in one of your thread, basically, the first thread she he is to make.

but if she continue to scream white! white!! white .. it either he/she is fake or a racist .. like who cares if she is white or not
Exactly.... She's a black boy jor

1 Share

Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by igborubausa: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
marklele:

Pray never to have a guy that mastubates as a partner rather, all your prayers should be towards getting someone who is sexually active and can do all the mastubation on you and be faithful at thesame time while you do the same.
That is, if you are a lady.
e enter?

I don't think there is such a man on this planet, who matches your description.
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by CyberGypsy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
lovely17:
You a fool
You need brain jor
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by CyberGypsy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
CuteEmma:
Exactly.... She's a black boy jor
Hmmm .. it good to know we got reasonable people here !

Thanks for the Vagina too cheesy lol
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by marklele(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
igborubausa:

I don't think there is such a man on this planet, who matches your description.

what you wish, you get.

what you think, comes directly to you.

think positive.
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by marklele(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
crotonite:
do you think I should go and force an innocent girl to love me? I don't wanna break any bodies heart. I wanna be left alone. I don't need love because I'm already in love with myself.

it is abnormal. you need prayers.
one day, a girl will change you completely, don't forget this. one day love will find its way into your world.
remember.
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by Tushtunez: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
una dey cr**e o
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by lovelyadeola(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
igborubausa:

but, you are a black man. you are supposed to have very wonderful sex ability, such as having sex everyday, erecting once touched ......
datz a Myth bro lol. well dis not relating to my reply.
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by aydes: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
igborubausa:

masturbation is a good way to keep your holy temple warm , it is a good daily maintenance.

Goodluck! Dont call me when am in heaven to give you a drop of water.
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by igborubausa: 4:19am On Jul 09, 2017
CyberGypsy:
Hmmm .. it good to know we got reasonable people here !

Thanks for the Vagina too cheesy lol

still remember the white fingers I have shown you guys, with my account name as the background ?
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by igborubausa: 4:23am On Jul 09, 2017
marklele:

what you wish, you get.

what you think, comes directly to you.

think positive.

how old are you ? you are talking about ideal things, such as men should be loyal to one woman, verse vice, and they should not masturbate....blab, blab, blab, all the stuff even Jesus can not abide himself.

if you masturbate for 1 time, you are not only doing what you call a sin, but also a hypocritical liar.

you just watch out for the rest of your life, and make sure you really do not masturbate yourself. as for other things and other people , it is not your business.
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by igborubausa: 4:26am On Jul 09, 2017
marklele:

one day, a girl will change you completely, don't forget this. one day love will find its way into your world.
remember.

how naïve you are.

90% of married men masturbate after their marriages. because they are fed up with their wives , and they are not bold to find another woman.

young kid , you go to get married and know what marriage is. after marriage, you will suffer from that, and totally have no mood to have fun on internet !
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by igborubausa: 4:40am On Jul 09, 2017
lovelyadeola:

datz a Myth bro lol. well dis not relating to my reply.

I have played more than 50 white peniss, and 6 black peniss.

according to my observation, black peniss indeed are much bigger and more sexually powerful.

I don't doubt , if a black man says he can masturbate 18 times per week. it is totally possible .
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by igborubausa: 4:43am On Jul 09, 2017
aydes:

Goodluck! Dont call me when am in heaven to give you a drop of water.

how absurd it is , that the word "ascetic" comes out from a black man's mouth.

ubiquitously known that, black men have biggest peniss, and most hormone, they live the shortest life span out of promiscuousness .
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by MrCork: 4:49am On Jul 09, 2017
igborubausa:
and what kind of pose do you prefer ? do you sit or lie down or stand ? by right hand , left one, or both together ? how fast is the motion ? where do you mostly do it ? how soon will the sperm come out ?

boys, now I am giving you a chance to booooost yourself .

we ladies, do have strong curiosity to know something of you. and I being a white woman, have more curiosity to check how is the situation in your crotches.

... nigerian women dyammmm stingy a wit there punnnnny...thats y black masssstubate only 4 times a day!!!(true story) angry
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 09, 2017
marklele:

remember.
i hope i don't live to see that day.
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by Howociqu(m): 6:55am On Jul 09, 2017
aw many time bby
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by lovelyadeola(m): 7:37am On Jul 09, 2017
igborubausa:

I have played more than 50 white peniss, and 6 black peniss.

according to my observation, black peniss indeed are much bigger and more sexually powerful.

I don't doubt , if a black man says he can masturbate 18 times per week. it is totally possible .
either white or black. masturbation still wreck people. Help me ask people that masturbate how they deal with problem like low self esteem, poor social skill, memory issue and low confidence. My ladies and gentlemen here that are into vaseline crew, just try stop masturbation for just two weeks and feel how ur life change quick.. #nofap
check this link to read testimony of people and stop fapping (masturbating)
https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by Champele(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Coming this thread is a waste of time
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by Champele(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
Coming to this thread was a waste of time
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by igborubausa: 1:48am On Jul 10, 2017
Champele:
Coming to this thread was a waste of time

waste your time, which is supposed to be spent on your masturbation.
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by CyberGypsy(m): 6:37am On Jul 10, 2017
igborubausa:

still remember the white fingers I have shown you guys, with my account name as the background ?
I can also show you white fingers !
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by igborubausa: 6:40am On Jul 10, 2017
CyberGypsy:
I can also show you white fingers !
with words "whywhyogun" on a piece of paper as the backdrop ?
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by CyberGypsy(m): 6:45am On Jul 10, 2017
igborubausa:

with words "whywhyogun" on a piece of paper as the backdrop ?
undecided you are sick, what I meant was.. I can download any random pictures online to delude people . If you do what you just suggest I do .. Am gonna believe you for life !
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by igborubausa: 7:32am On Jul 10, 2017
CyberGypsy:
undecided you are sick, what I meant was.. I can download any random pictures online to delude people . If you do what you just suggest I do .. Am gonna believe you for life !

you must have not viewed whywhyogun's most classic thread.

she/he posted her/his white fingers , in front of a piece of paper, on which there are words "i am whywhyogun, I want to show my vagina instead "
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by barallanee(f): 8:09am On Jul 10, 2017
Victornezzar:
come this idiot who are your parents
haaa shocked..chai na grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by Champele(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2017
For example...
igborubausa:

waste your time, which is supposed to be spent on your masturbation.
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by CyberGypsy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
igborubausa:

you must have not viewed whywhyogun's most classic thread.

she/he posted her/his white fingers , in front of a piece of paper, on which there are words "i am whywhyogun, I want to show my vagina instead "
okay i have heard you .. your vagina is of no use here!!!
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by chiraqDemon(m): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
16 times a day na my highest. Each session lasting 1 hour smiley
My balls sef come de beg me
I nor fit waka well fir like 2 months as my balls still de protest. Only me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Was Your First Kiss Like? / My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! / My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.