Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? (3228 Views)

Are Ladies Entitled To Transport Fare? / Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Committed / Is Your Significant Other Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 08, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Buh holding ur phone very close doesn't translate into having something to hide. It could be a subconscious act. This topic is dicey it's not all black and white
Ah that's If you guys go out nau.
I'm talking of all the time for 6months!
Nah that's too shady.
Males me wonder if he Into shady business deals.
I don't want no Evans please
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by Blackhawk03(f): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2017
"Entitled"? I don't like the sound of that. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2017
dcolumbus001:
except u guys have been dating for a long time, using fb as a case study, was he the one that opened that one for u
Yes,we use same password for our fb acct.Can log into his acct anytime i want.
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by Doctorfitz: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2017
VargasVee:

Some things are better left unseen. It's one way trust gets missing. Once she gets hold of it, she will become an inspector over my account. would always want to snoop in at every chance she gets to look for signs of cheating.

Then I think the real problem here is trust and not passwords..

Where I'm driving to is trust. Do you trust ur partner enuf to give out ur password and do u trust ur partner enuf to believe he/she is not cheating?
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 08, 2017
garubalawal:

I see. Are you kuburatu mohammed?
Dunno y u guys dont believe me,anyways na una knw. grin
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 08, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Dunno y u guys dont believe me,anyways na una knw. grin

Ok give me your fb password angry
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 08, 2017
garubalawal:

Ok give me your fb password angry
Only password?should i add username? grin
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by dingbang(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Cheating is the last thing on my mind.
I am wondering if you aren't shady.
I can't feel comfortable if I feel you are hiding something.
For e.g Evans
lol. Sweetheart, just like one nairalander wrote, to some people it's just a habit, nothing personal. I am So used to holding my phone on my hands. Doesn't mean I am cheating.

I think this should all be a matter of understanding. You should be able to study someone.

If I want you to be my wife, I must have understudied your way of operation.

Let me give you a tip. For me to hide something from you, and for you to easily find out, this is how you should know.

1. You don't see anything in my phone.. My messages and other messages in my whatsapp or bbm or whatever are always wiped out. Even if I always leave my phone around or I always take it with me, anytime you have access to it and don't find any messages in into, just know I am hiding stuff.
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 08, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Only password?should i add username? grin

Yes angry

And your phone number!
How is lai doing?
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by dcolumbus001: 7:47am On Jul 08, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
ur case is stronger than me, lemme direct u to oda oga's to help me dicipher this road(lie) ure taking me to
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by Doctorfitz: 7:51am On Jul 08, 2017
dingbang:
lol. Sweetheart, just like one nairalander wrote, to some people it's just a habit, nothing personal. I am So used to holding my phone on my hands. Doesn't mean I am cheating.

I think this should all be a matter of understanding. You should be able to study someone.

Let me give you a tip. For me to hide something from you, and for you to easily find out, this is how you should know.

1. You don't see anything in my phone.. My messages and other messages in my whatsapp or bbm or whatever are always wiped out. Even if I always leave my phone around or I always take it with me, anytime you have access to it and don't find any messages in into, just know I am hiding stuff.

True. Mimzyy what do you think. Should I give u my password? cheesy
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by Doctorfitz: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2017
Prettythicksmi:

Really?
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by Martin0(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2017
If she wanna be entitled to it then I will also be to her's though I don't see anything to it...
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by NairalandCS(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Don't u think u should have some form of privacy?

Privacy ? If I would ever date someone, then I think I would be able trust the person with my phone.

It's not there is a neclear bomb launch code on it. Just numbers and messages.
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by NairalandCS(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Really?ur baby mama is lucky to have u. grin

Lool Luckily, I don't have any, and never gonna have.

If I ever have a child outside Marriage, I'm never getting married. grin
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by Doctorfitz: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2017
Lefulefu what's ur take?
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2017
Of all social networks, the one i fear the most is whatsapp, kilode...everything is softwork..
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by Doctorfitz: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:
Of all social networks, the one i fear the most is whatsapp, kilode...everything is softwork..

Lols. Y
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by ikp120(m): 9:41am On Jul 08, 2017
Give any of these hoes my password? undecided Not happening again.
These hoes ain't loyal! angry angry
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 08, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Really?
I swear to God
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Lefulefu what's ur take?
if she be the angry jealous type of babe i kant be giving her my password ooo cos i no wan come house one day then i go see angry babe with big kitchen spoon as weapon dey wait for me for doormouth.u know how angry some babes can be na.dey be carrying temper pass the incredible hulkcheesy.
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2017
NairalandCS:

Lool Luckily, I don't have any, and never gonna have.

If I ever have a child outside Marriage, I'm never getting married. grin

Hahahahahaha i got you! grin
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Lols. Y
It is so easy to cheat with that app, you could archive and do other stuffs, really suffered for my ex hand ooo, that lady would delete out the suspecting chats nd leave the rest....do you know how i was able to catch her red handed?...quote me let me tell ya
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by Doctorfitz: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
if she be the angry jealous type of babe i kant be giving her my password ooo cos i no wan come house one day then i go see angry babe with big kitchen spoon as weapon dey wait for me for doormouth.u know how angry some babes can be na.dey be carrying temper pass the incredible hulkcheesy.

Hahahahare
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by Doctorfitz: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

It is so easy to cheat with that app, you could archive and do other stuffs, really suffered for my ex hand ooo, that lady would delete out the suspecting chats nd leave the rest....do you know how i was able to catch her red handed?...quote me let me tell ya

Abeg tell me, I wan learn.
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Abeg tell me, I wan learn.
Lol, a minor one though, happened like 2 years ago
But there are better and more advanced ways...cloning included cheesy

Anyways since we were seeing almost every week, all i needed to do was to backup her chats, well thank God she did not figure fast enough, so while she deleted the chats before coming to crash at my place, i deleted her whatsapp and installed again,thus restoring all backups....i wan faint bro...found out a guy actually bought her a phone she supposedly told me her mum got for her cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by Doctorfitz: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

Lol, a minor one though, happened like 2 years ago
But there are better and more advanced ways...cloning included cheesy

Anyways since we were seeing almost every week, all i needed to do was to backup her chats, well thank God she did not figure fast enough, so while she deleted the chats before coming to crash at my place, i deleted her whatsapp and installed again,thus restoring all backups....i wan faint bro...found out a guy actually bought her a phone she supposedly told me her mum got for her cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lols. These people no go change.. NAwa.
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by teehamzat(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Lols. These people no go change.. NAwa.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
I believe some things are just private but if there is a need to provide it for peace and trust then just do it.
As for me, I can't be trying to monitor another human being.
But if I notice you always hold your phone very close and can't let go of it when I'm around then I'm out.

I'm not interested in monitoring you but why the fear?
Seems that's one of the traits of infidelity right?
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by Doctorfitz: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2017
tosyne2much:

Probably or can be reflex
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
No.
Shady business
Re: Is Your Partner Entitled To Your Social Media Passwords In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 08, 2017
dingbang:

I have never and will never go through my partner messages.
Heck I'm too lazy to do that.
But I don't want to feel like he's hiding something from me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Eat Your Woman’s P*ssy So Good That She Starts Speaking In Tongues / ... / My Boyfriend Did This To Me, But I Still Love Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.