Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada (440693 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by peluhmii(f): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
marianneada:
I rebuke every spirit of ghost reading on this thread, i invoke the spirit of reading and commenting in Jesus Name!!!! Somebody shout Amen ooo grin grin grin
A
M
E
N
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Fkforyou(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Actually, now I'm speechless... undecided

This pretense is just too much for me to bare, imagine forming a righteous wife and a loving mother, but you are the exact opposite.... undecided
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by chrisking125(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
peluhmii:
A M E N
this prayer hit me o.... Women and pretence nawa o
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Jino33(f): 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
marianneada:
I rebuke every spirit of ghost reading on this thread, i invoke the spirit of reading and commenting in Jesus Name!!!! Somebody shout Amen ooo grin grin grin

AMENNNNNNNN
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by veenessha(f): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Amennnn
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by peluhmii(f): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
chrisking125:
this prayer hit me o.... Women and pretence nawa o
whatever
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by tsmart360(m): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nice one dear.

See d kind wahala way women dy cause. All these kindof women can make somebody to decide not to marry chaii.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by bimberry1307(f): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hmmm, just passing by. Debbie, I love your maturity. Mama George, karma is a bitch fa! Marianneada, well done ooo
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
bimberry1307:
Hmmm, just passing by. Debbie, I love your maturity. Mama George, karma is a bitch fa! Marianneada, well done ooo
thanks sweetie
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Healer007: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
marianneada:
angry
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by PreshyG(f): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Its sooooooooo unfair of this mama Geoge, anyway, waiting patiently to knw the truth behind her pretence... Nne, weldon for this beautiful story. Luv reading ur stories b'cos they are always captivating.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Sleyanya1(m): 12:40am On Aug 01, 2017
Was passing thru....

Stops...

Lady marianneada, you didn't even holla @ ur boy when you updated.

Anyways...You update was lit.

You don make dey fear marriage now.

George & Debbie mama no get conscience
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by EvaJael(f): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
George's mum is EVIL. I admire Debbie's sense. Some fools would have started plotting against their sisters already. Mummy marianneada,ur just too much
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by PrexyD(f): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
This family drama go good for Nigerian movie
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
CONTINUATION

***** She went to the kitchen to prepare dinner, her husband was not yet back, and she bothered less, she prepared her favourite dish, nsala and pounded yam to congratulate herself for a job well done, she hummed her favourite song as she cooked, the cook was surprised at her madam's cheerfulness, within few hours, she was done, she went upstairs to shower and come down to enjoy her meal.

******* Debbie was still in shock over her mummy's decision of relocating to Abuja, after serious thinking, she was happy as this will help her move on with her life.it was getting late and Thelma was yet to return from the salon, she tried calling her but her phone wasnt going through,.. She slept off with her phone glued to her ears.

*******She came out of the bathroom and was shocked to see her son sitting on the bed fuming in anger

"George!!!!!!!!, what are you doing here?" she stuttered

He ignored his mum and dialled his dad's number, surprisingly he heard the phone ring, he gave his mum a scornful look,

"We have alot to discuss tonight " he said leaving the room

He couldn't take it anymore, he left school not minding how late it was, he wants to put an end to all that was happening in his family, but he's confused, his mother told him that his father was with his mistress in a hotel and has refused picking his calls, but his phone was right on the dressing table,

"Didn't she hear the phone ring, and where was his dad at that time of the night? "a lot of things were going on in his mind, he was pacing up and down restlessly

******mrs Ufomba was surprised that her plans could backfire so fast, this wasnt what she planned, she needed to act fast to avoid her son doubting her, she thought of a plan and quickly wore her clothes...

The door to his room was slightly opened and his mum walked in

"Mum, you told me you've been calling dad and he wasn't picking,but his phone is on your table" he threw at her

"I was in the sitting room when i got the message, i couldn't move my legs, so i stayed in the sitting room, i was calling him not knowing his phone was on my table,i came up not long ago to shower, and i didn't bother looking around the room. she said amidst tears

"Can i see the video? "

"Ermm, ermmm, i deleted it, i couldn't stand it, if i knew you were coming home right away, i wouldn't have deleted it, it was heartbreaking, your dad has disgraced me enough," she sobbed

Her lies were beginning to work on him, he walked to her and hugged her

" I'm sorry you're passing through this just to keep our family together, i swear i'll kill that bitch that is taking my father away from us, "

" It's ok son, i know you must be tired and hungry, let's go down and eat, i prepared a delicious meal for him but since he's busy with his mistress, let's enjoy ourselves"she smiled inwardly

"I love you mum, you're the best mother in the world"

They walked hand in hand to the dining, only to see his dad already seated on the chair. they were shocked

"Sweetheart, when did you return,?, we didn't hear you honk, hope you're ok?, you look disturbed" she asked like a caring wife

He watched his dad hug his mum and pecked her,

"Baby i'm exhausted, i need to eat" he said turning to George

"George, what a surprise visit, what are you doing at home? , you left for school few days ago and you're home today, hope you're not sick"

"Here they go again pretending all is well, i swear i wont take this anymore" he thought to himself, he brushed passed his dad and rushed into the kitchen

His mother was busy dishing out food from the pot, when she saw him breezed in and rushed out of the kitchen

"Daddy i swear, if you dont tell me what is going on in this house, I will kill myself!!!!!" he threatened pointing a knife to his stomach

"George drop that knife right now!!" his dad barked at him trembling

His mother heard them scream and rushed out only to see her son trying to commit suicide

"Mummy, if you and dad dont open up and tell me what is going on, i'll kill myself now!!!"

"God forbid, son i don't know what you're talking about" his mum denied

"Mum, you dont know what i'm talking about right?, you called me few hours ago crying over the phone, you told me you're husband was at it again, that he was in a hotel with his lover, you claimed a friend of yours sent you the video and pictures, and you told me he wasn't picking your calls, but to my surprise when i got home, i saw his phone on the table in your room, and now
You're pretending everything is fine, daddy where were you!!!!!!? "

" Oooooh your mum told you all these, i think it's time for confession, actually your mum and i had a little misunderstanding, i left the house in annoyance, i was searching for somewhere to cool off my anger, i was just down the street in a beer parlour drinking, i didnt even know i forgot my phone because i was lost in thought, and she turned everything around, I'm sorry Anita, i think i have endured enough, i'll tell your son the kind of woman you are "

She knelt down and begged her husband not to say anything but he was determined to say the truth,

" Son, come to the sitting room and sit down, we have a lot to confess "his dad said

They both walked to the sitting room and settled down on the sofa.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by chrisking125(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
kul
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Toyin223(f): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wat Can Of A Woman Is Dis George Mother
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by hejoskofficial: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Alot to confess indeed ... grin grin
Oya Confession time osheeey
Who wan go first ... I believe its lady's first so where dat pishaun con confess 2 ur son

Marianneada dis ur story reminds me of wen I had feelings 4 Stella's sister Gift ... I knew Stella liked me buh e get as my heart dy do me whenever am with Gift ... so I had 2 follow my heartbeat
Take hrt Debbie something better is waiting 4 u
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
hejoskofficial:
Alot to confess indeed ... grin grin
Oya Confession time osheeey
Who wan go first ... I believe its lady's first so where dat pishaun con confess 2 ur son

Marianneada dis ur story reminds me of wen I had feelings 4 Stella's sister Gift ... I knew Stella liked me buh e get as my heart dy do me whenever am with Gift ... so I had 2 follow my heartbeat
Take hrt Debbie something better is waiting 4 u
are u sure you're not George in my story? grin
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by EvaJael(f): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
George ur parents get as e be
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by FortunateB(f): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
I hope George's dad will actually tell him the truth and not to cook up another lie.

The mother is really something else, using the love her son have for her to her advantage.

Nice story babe, more Grace and Wisdom.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Tharshar: 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
I dey follow follow.
Nice update
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Kimkardashain(f): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
marianneada big sis am tired, i feel lonely staying in dat big house all alone.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kimkardashain:
sorry about that dear, but with nairaland you won't be lonely.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by chrisking125(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kimkardashain:
that's why i'm here... To keep lonliness and boredom far from you...

1 Like

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Kimkardashain(f): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
chrisking125:
that's why i'm here... To keep lonliness and boredom far from you...
haha. iffa hear
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Aminzy(m): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
Great job .....kudos to u @marianneada
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Oyindawealth(f): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Daddy George,u better tell ut son d whole truth. If not she's goin 2 turn ur children against u... Because dat woman is very deceitful... And I hate deceitful people... Marianneada weldone!!! More plssss!!!!!
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Rukkydelta(f): 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hmmm
This is getting so interesting
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
queenitee:
I knew it, I knew it. Sorry Debbie love
Sis i hail oooo u talk am
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Saturdency(m): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
@marianneada...oya come n tell us what George father want to spill before I come to ur house, anyway patiently waiting... Thumbs up dear, I'm always eager to reading from u.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Pinkfeet: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Daddy george let know d truth about ur marriage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (64) (Reply)

Behind Her Veil / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.