Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada (440690 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Nyela(m): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
getting intresting...... .nice jop. more color to ur pen.. waiting 4 next update cheerfully
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Jane1234f(f): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Thrilling...and full of suspense,keep it coming dear
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by hejoskofficial: 1:37am On Aug 02, 2017
marianneada:
are u sure you're not George in my story? grin
Lol... George of d jungle
I hop he watchout 4 dat tree
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by oluwafemi1993: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2017
A beg Mrs Marianneada, don't keep me waiting
Update sharply!!!!

Make I do my own confession first. Na me edit that video for George's Mother. She paid 80K
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by adontcare(f): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2017
FortunateB:
I hope George's dad will actually tell him the truth and not to cook up another lie.

The mother is really something else, using the love her son have for her to her advantage.

Nice story babe, more Grace and Wisdom.
na so some mother inlaw be o.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2017
oluwafemi1993:
A beg Mrs Marianneada, don't keep me waiting
Update sharply!!!!

Make I do my own confession first. Na me edit that video for George's Mother. She paid 80K
huh?, so you're the one behind this?
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by jbaby265(f): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2017
.... am beginning to think this story is the most creative story I have read so far on nairaland.. more energy deary

wisdom fall on you
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Sanniboi(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
till when will d next update start This hungry blogger na badbelle dem be ho
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by tsmart360(m): 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
WOMEN!!! WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE WICKED?

GOOD WOMEN DON FINISH. NA BABY MAMA REMAIN. GOD HELP US.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
CHAPTER 6

******* Everywhere was calm, mr Ufomba dismissed the cook and housekeeper and they retired to their rooms in the boys quarters,he settled down after making sure he had securely locked the entrance door, George was eager to hear what his father wanted to say.

"Son, i know you're angry, but you have to calm down,"

"How am i even sure that you will tell me the truth, i'm scared, you might cook up another story, just like mum did" he threw at his dad

"I can never lie to you, moreover your mother is here, she has the right to oppose me if i lie against her, or i can invite her twin sister who has been in the United States on self exile"

George was shocked, his mother has never talked about having a twin sister, his eyes widened in shock.

"Mum!!!?, you have a twin sister abroad?, and you lied to me that you lost your family members in a robbery attack " George said

"I can invite her over, though it will be difficult to convince her to come, i'm ready to take the risk, just to prove to you that i'm not lying"

His mum was busy sobbing, she felt miserable as the worst secret she's been hiding from her children will soon be exposed.

"We used to live in Enugu, but due to your mother's promiscuous lifestyle, i was forced to move to Lagos to save our family the disgrace and shame she brought to us" his dad said

"It all started when my father's business collapsed, being the only son and child of my parents, it was my responsibility to help build up the company again, after much trials, things became worse, my dad returned one day with a marriage proposal from his best friend chief Odenigbo, i didnt find it funny because i was in a relationship , but after much persuasions from my parents, i accepted the marriage, the first day i met her, she was smoking cigarette, her daddy scolded her and made her apologize to me, i changed my mind not to marry her, but her father assured me that it was something i could handle, i was ready to do anything to make my parents happy, i decided to marry her knowing how her father would help build our company again,i played the fool because it was clear she doesn't love me, a month to our wedding, she paid me a surprise visit and told me that she agreed to marry me because she wants to stay away from her father since he doesn't give her the freedom she deserves, she told me she will cancel the wedding if i dont agree to her terms, we agreed to get married on the ground that she will live her life the way she wants, while i do the same, i accepted the proposal thinking i will divorce her when i get what i wanted from her father because she wasnt a wife material, all my friends were against the marriage, some of them had slept with her, but i ignored their warnings, two days after our wedding, her twin sister showed up crying, she told me how she caught your mother in bed with her fiance a week to their wedding and the wedding was cancelled and her boyfriend eloped out of shame, i was devastated, i couldn't stand her, her twin sister left the country two days later and swore never to have anything to do with her again, she continued living her life, you were conceived the day we were both drunk, i thought that would make her change, but she never changed, after looking at your cute innocent face the day you were born, i vowed to stay in the marriage just for your sake and prayed for God's intervention in her life, six months after you were born, she went back to her lifestyle, i single handedly took care of you, my parents died in a plane crash on their way back from Dubai, my life shattered, nobody was there to comfort me, you were my strength,you gave smiles to my face, i regretted ever marrying her, the company was doing good, but i dont want to separate you from her, two years after you were born, her parents were killed by armed robbers in their home, her mother died instantly, but her father spent two days in the hospital before he died, but he begged me to forgive him for forcing me to marry his useless daughter, he begged me never to leave your mother's side as i'm the only that will change her, i promised him on his dying bed that i will never leave your mother, he died happily, he willed all he had to me, your mother and her twin sister, the will also states that the company should be taken by government if we try to divorce, he made your mother a director in the company while i'm the chairman, your mother changed to everyone 's surprise after their death, she became the loving wife i've dreamt of, she started cooking my meals and taking care of you, this continued until after your sister was born , i travelled to Germany for a business proposal only to return and find out your mother was dating one of my workers, i sacked him instantly for disrespecting me, she started sneaking out to meet her boyfriends, each time i think of divorce, i remember you and your sister, and her father's plea, i carried the burden for years, i begged her not to allow my children know the kind of marriage we have, we agreed to be good and responsible parents, we always pretend to be in love in your presence and fight behind you, i tried my best to make her change, anytime she i suspect she's out with her boyfriends, i lie that we have a board meeting, i remembered the last time we quarelled, a friend of hers from Enugu invited her to Enugu for her birthday celebration, and she agreed to go, i refused her going remembering the reason we left Enugu, we left Enugu and moved to Lagos because she was caught having sex in her office, it was a big blow to me, i relocated the company to Lagos immediately to avoid more embarrassment from her,i'm sorry son, but i cant continue telling you this, it's so shameful, she wanted to turn you and your sister against me because i threatened her that i would tell you about her secret lifestyle,though i'm not a Saint, i have female folks i go to anytime i need a shoulder to cry on, she hired a private detective to keep an eye on me, the video you saw was real, i was having fun because i couldn't stand the heartbreak, and i'm sorry about that, but what i dont understand is why she wants to turn you and your sister against me, after sacrificing my happiness for this marriage "His dad concluded amidst tears

That was the first time he ever saw his dad cry, his heart was bleeding, he thought of Thelma doing such to him, he wiped the tears that has formed in his eyes and turned to his mother

"Is dad saying the truth? " he asked her with a trembling voice

She knelt down crying, begging and holding his knees

"I ask you again, did he lie against you?!!!!!!"

"He's right, i'm not fit to be called a mother, i've failed my family, i cant explain what is happening to me, i'm sorry, i love you and your sister so much, i dont want to loose the trust you have in me,i knew you will hate me when you find out the truth and i decided to take the first step without knowing it will backfire "

"mummy you're wicked, i dont think i will forgive you, i'll advice you search for your twin sister and ask for her forgiveness" he said getting up to leave

His dad's phone rang and he picked it outrightly seeing the caller id

" first thing tomorrow morning i'll be in your school, thank you so much sir"

"Who's school are you going to tomorrow?"

"Mirabel 's, her principal just called"

"I' ll go with you, i dont have lectures tomorrow"

"it's ok son"

"Good night dad" he said not looking at his mother who was crying

His dad stood up went up to his room leaving his crying wife behind.

*******He fell on his bed after spending eternity in his bathroom, he had filled his bathtub to the brim, and laid in it enjoying music from his phone, he had his earplug on, he stayed there thinking about what was just revealed, a woman he had loved and adored so much, his own mother flirting around, he closed his eyes and tears fell from them, his head was blank. He still can't believe his mother could be wayward.

He remembered Debbie telling him she saw his mother leaving a hotel premises, they all believed she went for a business meeting. He left the bathtub when he started shivering, he tied his towel round his waist and retired to his room, the grumbling of his stomach reminded him that he had not eaten since afternoon, but he had lost appetite.

Everyone forgot about dinner, mrs Ufomba slept off in the sitting room.

9 Likes

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
jbaby265:
.... am beginning to think this story is the most creative story I have read so far on nairaland.. more energy deary

wisdom fall on you
thanks so much sweetie
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Halyma(f): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
WOW!!!!!! This is thrilling never anticipated this.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Kimkardashain(f): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jesus!! Wat A Woman
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by bimberry1307(f): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
wow! That was one hell of a revelation.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by urchman23: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
What a world this kind of shit still happen in our society we live in?
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by PrexyD(f): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
thanks Mimy for bringing to remembrance the fact that so many families are shambles inside and fortress outside.

ride on...
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Jasminelove(f): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wow!!! this story is full of suprises
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
******* You better start talking now Mirabel Onyinyechi Ufomba!!!!! "his dad thundered releasing his belt from his waist

" Daddy i'm sorry "she pleaded

George stood still watching father and daughter, he had heard enough news that could damage his ear drums, he was weak within, he has lost the voice to yell at his sister, he has failed in keeping an eye on his sister, he didn't know when she changed, he closed his eyes and tears flowed freely down his cheeks, he heard Mirabel scream loudly as the first stroke landed on her back,

"Dont let me disfigure you with this belt, i would rather have a dead daughter than have one that will tarnish my image or send me to an early grave, for the last time, where were you going with those miscreants before you were caught trying to jump over the fence dressed like a prostitute? , and i cant remember buying such clothes for you"his dad fired at her raising his hand to unleash the second stroke on her

She trembled, and stuttered

"Dad...... Dad... dy,....... I'll talk, pls dont hit me again" she pleaded

"I'm all ears"

"We were on our way to a night club, we've been sneaking out of school every Wednesday and Friday night to party in club, we always jump over the fence, but unfortunately we were caught last night, i'm sorry dad"

His only sister have also disappointed him, his head was pounding heavily, he went into the kitchen to drink cold water

"Who is the bastard that have been sleeping with you?!!!!" he heard his dad Scream

"Daddy i'll take you to his house, i promise i'll take you there,"

"What?, Mirabel has started having sex at such a young age, she's just in SS2, OH my God, pls save my family" he prayed in his heart

He heard his dad unleashing his belt on her, he couldn't stand her tears, he stayed in the kitchen,

"I swear, i'll castrate the he goat that have been sleeping with you, but that will be after dealing with you" he thundered flogging her all over body

"Go and stop him before he kills her, hurry up she's dying" an inner voice told him

"Don't stop him, she deserves it, next time she wont dare go close to any man," another voice said to him

He rushed to the sitting room and held his daddy,

"Daddy it's enough, please pardon her"

"Allow me to kill this idiot, she's a disgrace to this family, you want to have a child out of wedlock, that will be over my dead body,"

"Daddy, you're transferring what mum did to you to her, please stop, you'll commit murder" he begged his dad crying

"I'm sorry George, but the two most important women in my life have broken my heart," he said amidst tears

He dropped the belt on the floor and sat down looking miserable

"Where did i go wrong Mirabel? Haven't i been the best dad in the world?, i've tried my best to make sure you lack nothing, why do you want my enemies to laugh at me??, why Mirabel?, why?, why? Why?" he said shedding tears

Mirabel was remorseful, she felt bad for being the cause of her dad shedding Tears,

"Daddy pls i'm sorry, i promise i'll never do that again, George i'm sorry, please forgive me, i only wanted to have a taste of what my friends brag about, they always brag about their boyfriends, i was stupid, please George i cant stand seeing dad cry for my sake"

They both went to their dad and hugged him

******* They retired to their rooms, his dad bathed and left for the office, George was in Mirabel's room massaging her body, as they ache badly,

"Thanks for saving my life today" she thanked him with a grin

"You're welcome, make sure you take pain killer on the table after eating " he replied smiling

"i'm sorry for disappointing you, i'm now a good girl,"

"That's good to hear, dont ever associate with those girls again, stay away from them" he advised her

"Thanks bro, i'm so ashamed of myself, i cant even face my classmates,"

"Daddy said you wont be going back there again, he needs to watch you closely"

"George hope mum is alright, i've not seen her since i returned"

"Yeah, she's fine, daddy doesn't want her to know what happened, she's busy at the office" he lied to her

"When are u going back to school?"

I'll spend the weekend with you "

She chuckled and they both laughed

He continued with the massage.He remembered he hasn't spoken to his girlfriend since he returned, his mind went back to his mum, he didn't see her car on their way out in the morning. He cared less. All he wanted to do was get done with the massage, have a delicious meal, shower and then relax and speak to his girlfriend on the phone.

He persuaded his dad to forget dealing with the guy that slept with Mirabel as it wasn't a case of rape, as that will create more problems for them.

THREE WEEKS LATER

George have not spoken to his mother since he returned to school, the last weekend he spent with them, he noticed she was avoiding them, she wakes up before everyone, prepares breakfast and leave before they wake up, she returns late at night when she's sure they have all slept, he heard her talking to Mirabel on Sunday night, he saw them hugging and crying, he wanted to be sure she wasn't turning his sister against their dad, he confronted Mirabel the next morning and to his surprise, she told him their mum was advising her against keeping bad company, she told him that her mum visited her school and the principal told her what happened.

He snapped out of his thoughts, He checked his time, he was almost late for his lectures, he dressed up and left for class.

********* Debbie was adjusting to life in Abuja, she prefers the city to Lagos, she was already getting over George, she was already going out with Noel, the son to a business tycoon in Abuja, he runs his father's business, he met Debbie the day she lost her way home, he helped her by dropping her in front of her house, she was ever grateful to him, he visited her the next day and they went out together, her mother was happy that such a rich will soon be her inlaw, she advised Debbie not to let any other girl snatch him away from her. From there, their love story started,she has returned to school and was missing him badly
He called to inform her that he would be in Lagos the next day, to spend some time with her.

Thelma had a nice time with George last weekend, as they Spent the weekend together in a hotel, George took her to the beach and from there they went shopping, they were all over each other, Thelma wanted to have him but he believes in no sex before marriage. She was sad when he left for school on Monday morning.

******** George returned home exhausted, his dad allowed him go back to school with the car he bought for him on his last birthday, it was getting late and he decided to prepare noodles for dinner, he was almost done when his phone rang,

"good evening dad"

"George your mother is gone, i found her room empty, she took all her belongings and left the house, i think she has eloped with one of her boyfriends" his dad said faintly over the phone

The phone went dead

He didn't bother checking how late it was driving from his hostel to his house, he picked his car key and drove home.

7 Likes

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by aprilwise(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
I been dey use garri and beans dey see front when i dey read this episode. well no be who first run go report for police station dey win case oo.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Kimkardashain(f): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
nawa oh.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
oh my george sorry ya
I just dey pity for all d children
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kimkardashain:
nawa oh.
big wa
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
aprilwise:
I been dey use garri and beans dey see front when i dey read this episode. well no be who first run go report for police station dey win case oo.

I don miss this combo o, beans and garri. Kai wen garri go cheap na.

1 Like

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nice story. Indeed am speechless for both women.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Akinwale14(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Essyprity(f): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
OK. continue.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Jane1234f(f): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Thelma wanted to have him,but he believes in no sex before marriage, she was sad when leaving on Monday morning..... hmmmm Thelma easy ohh,I thought you are the innocent and quite one
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Pinkfeet: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
hmmmm
i don't even know what to say
thelma u dat i think u are saint and virgin, now u want sex. Definitely u her liar.
Debbie i like u JAREEE

mama george were do u run to, her u ashamed of ur self
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Sleyanya1(m): 5:39am On Aug 03, 2017
Truly speechless at this point.

You're an awesome mind Dear writer.
More grace to you.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 8:16am On Aug 03, 2017
Na wa oooo
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Halyma(f): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2017
Gud morning, frm the way this story dey go I will not be amazed if Thelma too get her own .....
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Damsexy18(f): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2017
Halyma:
Gud morning, frm the way this story dey go I will not be amazed if Thelma too get her own .....
i dont think she is innocent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (64) (Reply)

Behind Her Veil / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.